All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano.

Reel Shimano.

Posts 451 to 480 of 1000

Manowar wrote:

A why you the majority coil?

Simply there is opportunity take eegarazdo cheaper than coils pridlozhennye you

мах777 wrote:

simply there is opportunity take eegarazdo cheaper than reel pridlozhennye you

Buy cheaper - this well, but as on me the the majority coil under it catching fiderom, as would particularly not need a, although if harvest karasey on the speed with kormushkami 20 grams, then yes. Yes and how many come across reviews about Stradike, how on me, not suited she for industrialized fishing fiderom. Increasingly I.M.H.O.,.

+1

Вячеслав У-У wrote:

A here is incidentally, that you say about SW Biomaster PG 4,000-5,000 PG or SW TwinPower 4,000-5,000 PG, the planned use for Ballets by Karol Szymanowski khevika totally / 110g. Trough until 112gr fidersport middle. Not removed had forced a carp to 5 kg. So as understood that from zadnefriktsionnykh shiman nothing putnego not remained, and new a measly the shadows their RA predecessors, then will have explore forefront the freak. And incidentally that prefer PG or Bayou Teche, know that different peredatki, I as understood they all the power?
Not found nor one of withdrawing these coils in terms as industrialized fishing. Question to all.
P. S. Watched on plate.jp

In during just past season on fiderakh 3.9-4.2 flushed / 110-130 gr used coil TwinPower 5,000 PG. Only not SW, and more early version of 2002. Coil simply - a tractor. Nothing better for scales for me there is no. Himself big lover of rear clutch have dura-Ace, but unfortunately 4,000 the size of the for scales over time translates into problems. So TwinPower 5,000 PG with his traction, which goes from very correct the main couples and the right location bearings with this task mismanaged on URA! On fiderakh 4.5 flushed / 150-180 "grape" 'm using TwinPower 6,000 PG. So this at all "Torpedo."’these coils on Ebee in Japan, did under need a small renovating and MOVIE and in battle. For all very recommend. From cons only one - the absence of clips on shpule.

кирпич wrote:

To all very recommend. From cons only one - the absence of clips on shpule.

And what the exit?

Alex74 wrote:

and what the exit?

On new series klipsa there is, judging by photo

All you good health!
Not can understand than differ coil Shimano Exage 5,000 CFC, from Shimano Exage C5000 FC?
Only lesoyomkostyu shpuli?
Plan to bet on a medium.
Conceal as they for the medium?
Thank you for previously!

kipish69 wrote:

Don’t can understand than differ coil Shimano Exage 5,000 CFC, from Shimano Exage C5000 FC?

This one and the same coil. :)

kipish69 wrote:

Don’t can understand than differ coil Shimano Exage 5,000 CFC, from Shimano Exage C5000 FC?

Yes on ideas they should not differ nothing with which, that there 5,000, that there. Index Since means, that this the coil leading size in 5,000 abroad and greater shpuley. On glass tinkles will walk on Ur. Somewhere so.

Thank you for answers! Simply I creepin, that lesoyomkosti different, have one for gross-175m, have the other 0.35-175m, here is and thought, that can even in fix the difference there is. Pick up volumes K where less bekinga shaking its need to.

kipish69 wrote:

leading size in 5,000 abroad

Corps 4,000 size and shpulya 5,000

Manowar wrote:

Yes and how many come across reviews about Stradike

I was would very appreciate it if you neeiaoa please on reviews, want revere that about it write :dontknow:

Alex74 wrote:

and what the exit?

Forgin very.

mixa wrote:

Corps 4,000 size and shpulya 5,000

Yes, yes, wanted to write previous, and wrote as wrote 8-).

мах777 wrote:

I was would very appreciate it if you neeiaoa please on reviews, want revere that about it write

I have was such a. But I it not llovil, even in katushkoderzhatel does not pose.’to divide delivering with other coils. As on me - this purely spinningovaya coil, with for rapid wiring - for example for zherekhovoy industrialized fishing. Have coils very much peredatka, one shpulya. If intresen precisely Stradik, then are looking for "rightwing" Shimano Stradic FI. Here is the reviewand another. I have such a there is. Bought last on Ebee in America. But until not used, lies awaits wings.

кирпич wrote:

If intresen precisely Stradik, then are looking for "the right" Shimano Stradic FI

Not advise, have coils a weak pull, ah if only until 60gr
The right coil with correct peredatkoy
Shimano Rarenium Ci4 5000 FA
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/Lj518.jpg

Last edited by D.S.I (Nov 15 2013 11:53:31)

Vadkh
Received today enough « copy for friend. Shimano Ultegra 4000 FJ-P. Has acquired on ebae for 70evro.
Bearings 3 + 1, peredatka 4.8 / 1 weight 320gr, had turned a in the hands of - highly an interesting the specimen.

That means FJ-P?
There is on shpule still a strange the writing SD every?

D.S.I wrote:

not advise, have coils a weak pull, ah if only until 60gr
The right coil with correct peredatkoy
Shimano Rarenium Ci4 5000 FA

Edited D.S.I (Today 11 :53: 31)

Sergei, you was Shimano Stradic FI? Seems interested experience use. On accounts owners pull have stradika fi more than sufficient not despite peredatku.

Дмитрий Аркадьевич wrote:

that means FJ-P?

I so think
F-forefront Friction clutch
's famous confession-perhaps the American market
P- :dontknow:

кирпич wrote:

Sergei, you was Shimano Stradic FI? Seems interested experience use. On accounts owners pull have stradika fi more than sufficient not despite peredatku.

Sashas.
Personally I have no, I before-buying coils be consulted have & download Shamatulskogo with muh, precisely for Stradikam, knowing, that he they enjoys, here is he and told me that they not traction. ~ See 60-80gr, and so reproaches there is no, with fitting the all in order, and winds a under 1metr like as.
But I not became to risk and took Shimano Rarenium Ci4 5,000 FA

+2

building block- Wu me as times such a and precisely with pearl zip

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-rpy0gbdpP2M/UEx-1KdEa7I/AAAAAAAAAcE/QO2C9g5jQEw/s1600/ST6000FI.jpg

’ in the early season at random, guided by only recommendations one of known Kiev athletes, a. Took their itself as times on khevik instead ultegr. Me she as times something to heavy (EBM 100) and extra-heavy (DT F1) and was need a.

If in two nutshell - a tractor! Trough to 180 grams (with feeds) for 20-25 fishing trips not the that not killed its - I not observed slightest changes in it - move not has changed, lyufty not appeared. As a new. Pros - both shpuli from metal, here vvinchivaetsya in major couple of, big dozen shpuli, but not a grinder, relatively a small weight. The commercial in a wishbone with puffed's friends, klipsa robust, spray-up burtika shpuli good. From cons only the absence of reversal. Was accustomed for one session - contrary distsipliniruet)) Over their money - and me she cost in 160 dollars with transshipment from States - I nothing better and not was able would choose DOCG level.

+3

Дмитрий Аркадьевич wrote:

Shimano Ultegra 4000 FJ-P.

Forefront drag, for breakup of blesneniya (dzhiging) April. Simple peredatka for have these models 6.2 / 1.
European model, have yaponov this Stradik.

Last edited by Vadkh (Nov 15 2013 21:23:39)

+2

Carlos wrote:

relatively a small weight

20.5oz / 580g :dontknow:

Carlos wrote:

Wu me as times such a and precisely with pearl zip

Has tried its as times have "one of known Kiev athletes." Yes, purely port steerability. But the absence of maximum reliability off upset. Ah undisciplined I :playful:

D.S.I- watches KLEYNOD are produced according))
Ultegra-ci4-5500-xta - 500 grams, for example. And so far put before me ZAMMATARO FEEDERMASTER 9600 f; 680 and nothing. On sticks weight 280 and 320 grams all is famously on fact.

duffy333 wrote:

Attempting its as times have "one of known Kiev athletes." Yes, purely port steerability. But the absence of maximum reliability off upset. Ah undisciplined I

The kind yes, bub-driver, this she. Well, that I you then listened. As usually - "kantora" bad councils not gives :cool:

Carlos wrote:

D.S.I - watches KLEYNOD are produced according))

Vitaly, we are talking about 5,000 size, but nor as not about 6,000-this already another the, there and mechanism the other. Wheel the main transfer of more than in 5,000 size.
In 8,000 size think that bulldozer.

Last edited by D.S.I (Nov 15 2013 21:54:26)

D.S.I wrote:

Vitaly, we are talking about 5,000 size

Highly likely, however was question about

кирпич wrote:

are looking for "the right" Shimano Stradic FI. Here is the review and another. I have such a there is. Bought last on Ebee in America. But until not used, lies awaits wings.

On that I, sobssno, and've responded in measure forces. The right something as times 6,000 th. If not interestingly - can be was not to read, but someone, perhaps, will and helpful, and in a timely.

Last edited by Carlos (Nov 15 2013 22:14:29)

+2

Carlos wrote:

Pretty likely, however was question about

reel Shimano.449

Carlos wrote:

Retrovirus is the right something as times 6,000 th.

Without options.

Last edited by D.S.I (Nov 15 2013 22:36:25)

D.S.I
Sergei Ivanovich, here is you, man, to which fall services they like or dislike still before, than in a series of go (almost, but all same), tell: In the current generation coils - 'm on catalogue Simano-14 - neubiennykh quite not remained? Have dayvy, too, all boom of?

Simply as selling young horses is much, that simply suddenly renew arsenal yes so, to immediately on couple of-top three seasons - and not am confident, that tickles.

Carlos wrote:

D.S.I
Sergei Ivanovich, here is you, man, to which fall services they like or dislike still before, than in a series of go (almost, but all same), tell: In the current generation coils - 'm on catalogue Simano-14 - neubiennykh quite not remained? Have dayvy, too, all boom of?

Simply as selling young horses is much, that simply suddenly renew arsenal yes so, to immediately on couple of-top three seasons - and not am confident, that tickles.

Vital, honestly, even not know, that and say.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano.