All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano.

Reel Shimano.

Posts 31 to 60 of 1000

What the miracles contact. That would rotor come loose. Where you these coils buy?

This not miracles and truth! On the sun a strong overheating,’rastekalas, rotor began hang out although'd be practically cinching was there is worth’propeller to nut not otkrutilas, and Grand Canal from there where all book, waited month when she will come from Japan.

Boev.
Can be ask report on the Shimano yra 4,000-5,000 FG? Vitaly, mentioned it is so, mentioned that they there is in barrakude. Think, you their already rotate those.

Last edited by Олег 32 (Mar 6 2013 00:08:48)

And not will recommend whether who from Kyiv citizens local pryamorukogo masters of-a nobbler on the dura-Ace? Little whether that, as states.

Олег 32 wrote:

You can ask report on the Shimano yra 4,000-5,000 FG?

Alas, no. Not yet saw. :dontknow:

In period off-season added to already available to themselves on weapons the even a few units and now think what coils use with the available (or match in -owned) fiderami:
- lite 3m until 40gr (trough until 28 League)
- a medium 3.6 flushed until 70 gr (trough until 56 gr)
- heavy 3.9 flushed until 130 "grape" (trough until 112gr)
- ekstakhevi 4.2 flushed until 180 gr (trough until 150 gr)
There are in arsenal the next coils:
- Exage 3000 MSHR
- Aspire 2,500 RA (state of 5-10 fishing trips, state of on 5-)
- Super GT 4000M RM (2 season active use, state of on 4)
- Super GT 4,000 RA (a new, ferrule on SOEs originally swapped on bearing)
- Twin Power XT 4,000 RA (2 season active use, state of on 4)
- Biomaster L 4,000 Aori (a new + 2 shpuli Aspire 4,000 RA)
- Biomaster 4,000 RA (a new)
- Ultegra 5500 XTB (a new)
On Light and ekstrakheviku understandable - Aspire 2,500 RA and Ultegra 5500 XTB sootvetsvenno. And here is further I in dumkakh.
The main question: "That put on heavy 3.9 flushed until 130" grape "(trough until 112gr (osnavnaya labor stick on on charges of kidnapping)?" Automatically, that not goes on heavy, then will face on Volkswagen Jetta TDI.
P. S . There is a single here from Twin Power XTR 4,000, which remarkable suited on Super.
http://s2.uploads.ru/O6rNP.jpg

Last edited by кирпич (Mar 13 2013 21:43:49)

Without grievances! You their salting gathered? 4’s fidera and 8 coils. On 2 on feeder. :canthearyou:

Ah and at all, I would put from lights until ekstrakhevika: Aspire 2,500 RA, Biomaster 4,000 RA / Twin Power XT 4,000 RA (himself see), Biomaster L 4,000 Aori, Ultegra 5500 XTB. In my opinion rest of sell see! In my opinion

+1

I would Ultegru and on khevike used. But on a medium pose 4,000-the test.

+2

кирпич wrote:

Super GT 4000M RM (2 season active use, state of on 4)
-

These 5, on consumer properties, in my, almost are uniform.

Last edited by Олег 32 (Mar 17 2013 22:23:57)

Nick wrote:

“Without grievances! You their salting gathered? 4’s fidera and 8 coils. On 2 on feeder.

Coils simply good were on good price. A pity was overlook. But now on your heelbone years I just stowed :playful:

кирпич wrote:

In period off-season added to already available to themselves on weapons the even a few units and now think what coils use

Mneby Your problems :rolleyes:

кирпич wrote:

coils simply good were on good price. A pity was overlook. But now on your heelbone years I just stowed

Pytan Nam! At least, you can their bezubytochno sell (such is feature of Shiman), predvoritelno protestiv and leaving the that please! In this there is its sense :flag:

+1

лука wrote:

Katushka Shimano Seido SA 4,000. Your opinion about this a coil

Perhaps, Shimano Seido FA4,000. The good "coil. On feeder with kormushkami until 80 grams tackles without problems. The price well adequate. They roughly so and cost. That embarrasses?
Even. You where?

лука wrote:

Shimano EXAGE 4,000 forefront and pushed Friction clutch. The second on 15 grams harder. What better for have enough time to? And for what check box obey ranks at? Tell us, raising the not understand. Thank you for any the answer.

Check box need for rapid regulerovki clutch. Example. Karmukha with feeds 120gr not use the feeder gum. Ceasing: 0.10 rvyosh. Under aid checkboxes, zazhymaesh on zabrose, otpuskaesh on what and on vymatyvanii.
Magnitude series with And tug ropes taken IZ HEAD, A NOT TO disputes.

+1

Hi, again dura-Ace me upset. The partnership for someone this already not news.
But already and Biomaster L-Aori removed with production (ah not surprising, model 2009)
Now poidee still on auctions Japanese HVACR still new can be get.
In general another improve the.
Instead Aori now like Aero Ci4.

Svyatoslav- wrote BOS

Alexnord wrote:

what do I (in the second a range of)

And that for coil on non-CIS terms of (3-I the top photo), with event knobom?

Alexnord wrote:

A I after long while, decided to, what coils on sale and which do I (in the second a range of).

In all times in your case this sounds already almost, as call - "welcome, welcome in subject" Where is buy? Who Needs sell? " :rofl:

+1

Feederal_74 wrote:

"welcome, welcome in subject" Where is buy? Who Needs sell? "

Vitalya you you're in doubt, that so and will? o.O

+1

Ah I still not such, the brazen :cool:

And coils in items should be in prityk, not figs their zasalivat, three, think ????? with head, on contest I not go.

Last edited by Alexnord (Mar 18 2013 20:19:18)

Explain me, and what the hell for Uncle Szymon's with such manic has been fragmented tulit on their coils a double the handle? In than sign In the? I here is recently on Exage 4,000 RM put odinarnuyu the handle from Exage 4,000 RA and proysto was your trip from difference in attainment of.

The puzzle century personally for me - what the hell for? :dontknow:

And here is double pens on katukhakh with beytranerom created endure head. :tired: after all cool coils, but double here of nothing I.M.H.O.,!

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 19 2013 14:16:22)

+4

Roma not forget, that coils are used not only in feeder. In spiningovoy and polplavochnoy it catching double. The shield not causes no discomfort, contrary, works more oaoia. In karpfishinge agree, not see sense. Although (in karpfishinge I dilettante how to do and not know intricacies of) if come of what under vyvazhivanii carp maslat not katukhoy, and vyvazhivat vykachivaniem, then role katukhi comes down in vybiraniyu more slack here after the usefulness rods up forward. And double. The shield, in this case chooses Rouseff this take faster.

Alexnord wrote:

A I after long while, decided to, what reel on sale and which do I (in the second a range of).

A can be specifically stand what itself leave.

кирпич wrote:

A can be specifically stand what itself leave.

"Here is and met two solitude" (with) :D

+3

Vadkh wrote:

"That and met two solitude" (with)

There is no limit the dreams from :P

Alexnord wrote:

This is Shimano Stella 6,000, 's holster Japan, under the showdown saw a soft-spoken horror, wanted to immediately sell

And that this for Shimano Stella 6,000?
Like on a series of SW 08 not resembles - and in other series there is no such size.
Can bought these old a series of and it comes / have - because and "a soft-spoken horror"?
I stellas on Volga-4 year tyagayu, case with peregruzami, and no reproaches - very reliable coils.
Truth - this witnessed.

Last edited by ДОН (Mar 19 2013 18:58:25)

Yes, of course same model not a new, but I think, if on money equally borrow new stuff middle class or in exe Able topovuyu coil, then unambiguously pick up volumes K last. S.A. this the.

http://www.north-one.jp/used-reels/used … tella.html

+1

кирпич wrote:

Back-end in arsenal the next coils:
- Exage 3000 MSHR
- Aspire 2,500 RA whether a state 5-10 fishing trips, state of on 5-)

Edited building block (2013-03-13 21 :43: 49)

Think to leave:
- Aspire 2500 RA

And instead
Take it comes / have Twin Power or Stella in size 5,000 or 6,000

Here is on such a magnet stumbled in the ground ebaya

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SHIMANO-4000- … 5d358924d4

That this who thread knows Ali yuzaet such a devaysu?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano.