All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano.

Reel Shimano.

Posts 571 to 600 of 1000

kanisch wrote:

I was accustomed to flazhku and here, too, most.

Here is now logic absolutely is understandable. Thank you.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Yes in theory all understandable, as on practice?

I enleve the second year. Very conveniently. Nor minutes not regret that chose coil with precisely thus friktsionom.

Guys, tell on-simple - what from serfovykh shiman size 5500 the most-the most? In terms estra-heavy, of course

Carlos wrote:

Guys, tell on-simple - what from serfovykh shiman size 5500 the most-the most? In terms estra-heavy, of course

Vitalik, launching KhTS.

I think, Shimano ULTEGRA CI4 5500 XTV.

Manowar
Oleg 32
About, pluralism! Thank you for advice, guys, and as well as thank youW. I. For advice in lichku - XSC ;-) - have full kit of views! :-)
Most time repeat question :D

Carlos wrote:

what from serfovykh shiman size 5500 the most-the most?

Only the kind, which the you there is no, but that very want, which even 4000m2 as well as dream about at night and under brief mention makes is beginning to tomlivo "drink on it with a spoon." :love:

On extreme case, precisely the kind, that only that bought, but still not managed try on fishing. :D

Forumchane Podskajite!
There is opportunity on good price take Shimano Baitrunner DL 4,000 FA, but here is want ask is worth whether. Or not the overcoat??
Use despite under feeder a medium class.

vitamin wrote:

Forumchane Podskajite!
There is opportunity on good price take Shimano Baitrunner DL 4,000 FA, but here is want ask is worth whether. Or not the overcoat??
Use despite under feeder a medium class.

And why beytraner in feeder? :dontknow:

wrote:

A why beytraner in feeder?

I doesn't it, he and not need and in terms of be durable think will better than exage in the same size. Plus there klipsa made better, on my view!

The most the most Aero TECHNIUM MGS (disambiguation) XS-B

Question to znatokam.
Conceived to move with old Tvinov 4,000 on that the slightly more glamorous.
In principle those caught that up on fishing trips 10 but Day.
From options until only biomastery European and Japanese.
Japanese took have Alexa from Chernigov - the Beautiful vesch, vkruchivayuschayasya here
- but on 3 globe less than Twin - that scares.
European on 1 more.

Question 1 any scharov is lacking in MyTools section - compared to old Tvinom
2 far in the new biomastere were fitting another compared with tvinom,
And the only whether this difference

Hnat

Hnat, you here need for obtain answers
http://tuneup-studio.com.ua/

Katana- Hnat, as's sounding, yours to publish, pl-the kind.

Manowar wrote:

I you not counselor, but Aernos most the, because as already-tested coil, and that from themselves represents Nazca and Hob, it is unclear.

Why same not counselor? As dis- the on Forum and can something fulfill advise.

Please can you tell me, where in kieve qualitatively repair coils Shimano?

katana wrote:

The subject to znatokam.
Conceived to move with old Tvinov 4,000 on that the slightly more glamorous.
In principle those caught that up on fishing trips 10 but Day.
From options until only biomastery European and Japanese.
Japanese took have Alexa from Chernigov - the Beautiful vesch, vkruchivayuschayasya here
- but on 3 globe less than Twin - that scares.
European on 1 more.

Question 1 any scharov is lacking in MyTools section - compared to old Tvinom
2 far in the new biomastere were fitting another compared with tvinom,
And the only whether this difference

Hnat

Thank you AlexNord for Bly makes his move,.
"I so think, that Aori steep, and bearings less - minus two in knobe, and minus one in video, in aspayre - two bearing in video and two in knobe, on aori I think are worth other bearings, not for good reason recommend its propolaskivat in fresh water, after marine water.
Pro twin nothing not Id say, but for old RA in of England, until now excitement, I watch, on 100-120 ?it comes. Have departures on ibae. "

Guys find welcome this weekend .
Bad about molesting whether someone on feeder Shimano Technium FC or the FD?
If yes, how she. Pull, the durability of the and anything.
The planned 4,000 on Drenan A psychic combo 12.5-12.6
Thank you

Help in choosing reel!
The coil under ExtraHeavy Feeder 150gramm. Had forced on Dnieper River, and so same had forced carp (are not rare, enclosed and on 13kg)

1. Shimano BAITRUNNER XT 4000 FA http://www.poplavok.in.ua/index.html?pa … ory_id=274

2. SHIMANO USA BAITRUNNER 4000 D http://www.poplavok.in.ua/index.html?pa … ory_id=274

3. Shimano USA BAITRUNNER 6,000 D http://www.poplavok.in.ua/index.html?pa … ory_id=274 (Dont will whether a little too big for)?

MA It, it is a pity that on Ukranskiy market here is such not supplied:dontknow: http://www.fishermansoutfitter.com/p-12 … 6000F.aspx

Last edited by Black&White (Dec 4 2013 19:25:42)

Black&White wrote:

Help in choosing coils!
The coil under ExtraHeavy Feeder 150gramm. Had forced on Dnieper River, and so same had forced carp (are not rare, enclosed and on 13kg)

Very, it is a pity that on Ukranskiy market here is such not supplied http :/ / fishermansoutfitter.com / p-12 6000F.aspx

Edited Black & White Stream gas pipelines (Today 17 :25: 42)

Homilies pick a here + now there 20% credit on the whole product
http://voblerok.com/products_filter.php?f22[1]=4000&cat=117&cPath=82_933_117

Black&White wrote:

Help in choosing reel!

I on ekstrakhevike, and also with gunpoint on carp, 'm using prerednefriktsionnye model with a built-beytranerom (Baitruuner spool) in size 5500. Before used Shimano Ultegra 5500 XTB, and now siding with on more a new model Shimano Ultegra 5500 XTC.Excellent powerful coils with enormous potential. About them already many stated on our Forum.
Recently in courses arsenal emerged another syorfovaya the coil, but without beytranera - Shimano Ultegra 5500 Ci4 XSA. Not yet eiaee its amelioration, but already likes. So same as and previous Ultegry 5500. :cool:

Last edited by Boev (Dec 5 2013 11:13:16)

Boev wrote:

I on ekstrakhevike, and also with gunpoint on carp, 'm using prerednefriktsionnye model with a built-beytranerom (Baitruuner spool) in size 5500. Before used Shimano Ultegra 5500 XTB, and now siding with on more a new model Shimano Ultegra 5500. Excellent powerful reel with enormous potential. About them already many stated on our Forum.
Recently in courses arsenal emerged another syorfovaya the coil, but without beytranera - Shimano Ultegra 5500 Ci4 XSA. Not yet eiaee its amelioration, but already likes. So same as and previous Ultegry 5500.

Oleg question, you have, X stud realized in coil ultegra, added whether you bearing in reliance or all remained native on scheme 4 + 1. What traction characteristics reel with the transmission number 5.3 to 1 (subeektivnoe your opinion), And if you's been opened coil after season use enlighten about of wear (or not) the main couples and gears mechanism reel (object weight feeders which used), so more adequately can be assess purchase in indeed this caused to.

Boev wrote:

I on ekstrakhevike, and also with gunpoint on carp, 'm using prerednefriktsionnye model with a built-beytranerom (Baitruuner spool) in size 5500. Before used Shimano Ultegra 5500 XTB, and now siding with on more a new model Shimano Ultegra 5500. Excellent powerful reel with enormous potential. About them already many stated on our Forum.
Recently in courses arsenal emerged another syorfovaya coil, but without beytranera - Shimano Ultegra 5500 Ci4 XSA. Not yet eiaee its amelioration, but already likes. So same as and previous Ultegry 5500.

Thank you Oleg! :cool: But me easier under it catching carp put coil on baytraner, than under poklevke do gender turnover clutch :dontknow: I.M.H.O.,

You not understood - in these on beytraner built into systems in the very shpulyu. And Friction clutch this the very a.

Will need in living on it watch, and the so hard will feature :dontknow:

Last edited by Black&White (Dec 5 2013 00:59:20)

Black&White wrote:

Podskajite please, where in kieve qualitatively repair reel.

Call Dima Pollack camping on 0675009969.

Volodey2007 wrote:

Oleg question, you have, X stud realized in coil ultegra, added whether you bearing in reliance or all remained native on scheme 4 + 1. What traction characteristics reel with the transmission number 5.3 to 1 (subeektivnoe your opinion), And if you's been opened coil after season use enlighten about of wear (or not) the main couples and gears mechanism reel.

Fully-fledged X-Ship established in a coil Shimano Ultegra 5500 XTC. Naturally, in the back pivot there is bearing. Difference in highway motor vehicles between XTB and XTC not observed. Both reel very powerful and easily mismanaging with kormushkami 120 grams plus fodder. More often, conditions industrialized fishing allowed use kormaki 100 grams. So, the main work coils was precisely with such scales. XTC-shki not handling of a, camping on K. They over I have only a few fishing trips. And XTB-shki poyuzal in full least. Handling of a, viewed, peremazyval. On any wear not saw even a blip on the. Not appeared outsiders noises and lyuftov. Reel as new. :cool: Now delights the new owners.

Black & White Stream gas pipelines, the first option, I would for ekstrakhevika in mind double handles not viewed would at all. Option 2 modicum and equipped with a single raczka, not in mind small size shpuli for udilisch such a class I would not rassmotrival, too,. 3 option from all proposed the most preemlemyy. I would on all times in your place boldly watched and in side size 8,000 this same model. On fact 8,000 the size of the has output diamert shpuli not more, than for example have Ekseydzha in size 5,000. Specifically have medeley these series the size of the stems more with lesoyomkostyu, than with diamertom shpuli, camping on E. Shpulya simply deeper.

+1

Ugh you, dibs on me. Provided all their subject and thought that Leon Khugendayk are registered and on Russian writes :crazyfun:
Volodey2007, overwhelming similarity!
http://feeder.webtalk.ru/img/avatars/0002/f9/2d/2438-1383431152.jpg
http://www.carp-of-dream.ru/media/wysiwyg/boilies-_6_.jpg

Sorry for Flud.

Last edited by Yura L. (Dec 5 2013 17:36:51)

Yura L. wrote:

windows you, dibs on me. Provided all their subject and thought that Leon Khugendayk are registered and on Russian writes
Volodey2007, overwhelming similarity!

Sorry for Flud.

Edited Yura L. (Today 15 :36: 51)

Thank you, but I until not a man possessed the carp :D

Last edited by Volodey2007 (Dec 5 2013 19:04:34)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano.