All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano.

Reel Shimano.

Posts 91 to 120 of 1000

kanisch wrote:

Not at all nor expert, but have models until 6,000 much peredatka, will visibly work with large headings,. 6,000 model Good, but and the weight of she has under 600 gr.

Big, this have American version of, and have European 4.8 million. Link

Олег 32 wrote:

G-, this have American version of, and have European 4.8 million. The reference

Yes, she and there is, if pull as have old aspaera have DUI, then me test

Дмитрий Аркадьевич wrote:

and where such a neponyatka, that the Japanese go with one shpuley?

Share where here Stradik.
http://fishing.shimano.co.jp/search?pcat1=1&pcat2=8

Олег 32 wrote:

reared already 2 times. But all silent as fish about the ice.

Here is you strange, did it is unclear why all silent :dontknow:.

Vitaly, I even you personally ask the question about clutch on this a coil, but you kept silent. Can offended than? Then excuse.

Олег 32 wrote:

Perhaps offended than? Then excuse.

Yes Oleg, you all specifically offended :D silent as guerrillas. :crazyfun: Neta nor whom such a katukhera, you pioneer will have be.

Ah that-OK the first so the first. Buy-polovlyu- update my. 8-)

+2

But now all point over "I" rasstavilis and d borrow couple of Aero FA 4,000.

Only if already regulation borrow, then launching the contestant model, about which Vitaly wrote, not which I took. And the will as here:(.
And not talk less then, that you not warned.

duffy333
I read s notwithstanding their sad history. Borrow despite as times the option, that Federal fielded. -now need to sniff around, where there is cheaper, than 140 ?for magnet.

Saw in no clothing left "Rybatsky paradise", the price 1900 gr. With wheelbarrows.

Last edited by ted (Mar 23 2013 16:55:28)

Олег 32 wrote:

Vitaly, I even you personally ask the question about clutch on this a coil, but you kept silent.

Friction clutch the usual for perednefriktsionnykh rails.

now need to sniff around, where there is cheaper, than 140 ?for magnet.

http://www.angelzentrale-herrieden.de/s … 00-FA.html
http://www.nordfishing77.at/r-o-l-l-e-n … -im-2.html
Both retailer proven. In the second send a bit more expensive. So that sum is obtained same.

volod
Gee, thanks! Let us watch how many to us is worth

Feederal_74
Age live age East. I even and not knew, that stradiki with a stigma made Israel’s right to Dzhapan and bought in dzhapanii are not standard-commodity for their market.

Dmitri A., prob but speech goes about enough ancient Stradike, now they far not all model for his market harvest in Japan.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Friction clutch the usual for perednefriktsionnykh coils.

Then that such Rapid Fire?

Oleg 32, if honestly, then not know. Today overhauled Friction clutch on Susteyne - the most the usual :dontknow:.
Perhaps speech is faring about this node, ah here, too, particularly a new nothing there is no, an analogous already is used on Tvine CI4 and Biomastere FB

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/2aTqY.png

Thank you. Simply in the catalogue written: A new tightening mechanism Rapid Fire drag allows rybolovam quickly rig coil during drawing the fish from water., I for themselves understood that this, so-called, "rapid Friction clutch", something similar Ultegre XTA. In sight Shiller wrong. :dontknow:
Nor on Tvine nor on Biomastere such a function not zadeklarirovana.

Last edited by Олег 32 (Mar 25 2013 20:40:23)

Oleg 32
Pitfalls Rapid Fire drag found only on English, can will help, himself not I have.
Rapid fire drag makes for a steeper drag curve. Turning the drag knob half way around will be the equivalent of making two full rotations with other reels. Light tackle snook fisherman and finesse bass fisherman will find this feature very useful as quick adjustments are needed to be made during a fight to pull a fish away from of structure. Every second counts when a big snook or redfish is dashing for the mangroves and you need to set the drag from light to tight to “D” for destroy. The entire drag system is sealed off from the salt, dust, and sand encountered in the fishing environment. As an added safety feature, once the drag is backed off all the way and the spool is pulled off of the reel, the drag knob will stay secured on the spool. To pop the drag off, push the spool down slightly and remove the drag knob before taking the spool off of the reel. This feature helps prevent accidents associated with dropping the drag knob in the water while changing spools, which can ruin a day on the water.

The reel stand will also be offered on the Sustain FG. This will be like a kick stand on the opposite end of the reel handle to keep the reel upright and the bail assembly away from the flat solid surface to bent bail wires and other damages to the bail system.

+2

Read more:
"System Rapid Fire drag this essentially" a short "Friction clutch. Have coils with such system turn knoba on 180 degrees equals two full Firm on on with ordinary friktsionom. Those fly fishermen, which gets caught Snuka (he same American robalo) on lungs some tackle or be on sensitive some tackle, will find this function extremely useful during vyvazhivaniya fish - such Friction clutch allows very react quickly, when need guide the fish from any obstacles. Every a moment, on ultimately, when big Snook or seabass rvutsya in mangroves reduce the and their need unleash, zatyanuv dead-bolted proactively virtually fully his short space Friction clutch. Domestic mechanism this clutch is airproof with and protected from embody of salt, contained sand and water, which are permanent companions fishing. Under fully nest friktsione and shpule virtually ready, to its wash their hands with coils, Knob remains enshrined on shpule - this the additional functions security this system. For order to to lift shpulyu needs slightly pressure its down, then can be to lift Knob and only after this to lift the very shpulyu. This done to prevent unpleasant cases, when otkruchennyy Knob falls: Diving under a change of shpuli - after all this may debauch the entire day on water.
Ad hoc vibration platform "reel stand" so same can be used on models yra FG. This detail represents a essentially on the, which mounting your to body coils with other hand from pens - as times contrary it. This allows moisture to coil on flat Hard the surface without the hurt it lesoukladyvatelya. "

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 25 2013 22:22:44)

+2

Sergei thank you. :cool:
System Rapid Fire drag this essentially "a short" Friction clutch.
And all ???, she wriggles around! :idea:

Last edited by Олег 32 (Mar 25 2013 23:17:18)

Tomorrow specifically check on number of gather steam;, when today was photographing shpuli on Susteyne, Biomastere and Tvine and special difference not saw. Shpuli and screws clutch on Susteyne and Biomastekre at all vzaimozamenyaemye.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Tomorrow specifically check on number of gather steam;

Checked - and on Susteyne and on Biomastere from fully at Fox until fully drawn-out fortune 20 poluoborotov (180 degrees).
For comparisons - Rarenium and Tekhnium 18 poluoborotov. Aero Spin - 20 poluoborotov. Ekseydzh and Aernost 22 poluoborota. Under poluoborotami implies the very moment, when nut clutch only SpeedBreaks ivory, until moment, when becomes cut to disco very difficult. Perhaps and can be was would even pull off on 1-2 turnover, but what the not particularly like force coil, the more that under maximal quoted scandisk shpulyu pull off was already impossible.
On this, that shimanovtsy intended under Rapid Fire personally me it is unclear, but this accurately not "rapid Friction clutch." :dontknow:

+1

Goes, on rapid Friktsione us already don't care, that the thin ceasing not survive breakout Ryboida, so immediately same are posing "reinforced metallizirovannyy" ceasing, somewhere on 15 kg and more? :dontknow:

In Tekhniume FA bearing there is no on axis SOEs, and in video lesoukladyvatelya - there is. In FB and FC 100% there is no. But this all the jury in principle without problems. FC Technium - 100% Shimano Nasci 10 perekrashennaya, only "a cut" :) Ala Elf 11, but knot lesoukladyvatelya not such "adapted" under aprgeyd, as Hob. There simply vtulochka is changing and all, and in FC account for "peresypat" part of knot.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Skyfall this, that shimanovtsy intended under Rapid Fire personally me it is unclear, but this accurately not "rapid Friction clutch."

Shimanovtsy zvezduny. :dontknow: But coils have them, bitch, good! :D

Dood, and you already acquired coil Shimano Aernos 5,000 FA? If yes the your the impression can be? 8-)

Dood wrote:

So, basically, on rapid Friktsione us already don't care, that the thin ceasing not survive breakout Ryboida, so immediately same are posing "reinforced metallizirovannyy" ceasing, somewhere on 15 kg and more?

Why don't care? Simply to his to float not need to shaking its 10 gather steam; and one enough. You have same there is KZR and there like rapid Friction clutch?

Dmitri A., today mention any country by on perednefriktsionnym Stradikam Japanese assembly - in size 1,000 this Malaysia, in size 2,500-4,000 - Japan. Now and for Japan greater number of from model series of harvest in Malaysia. From European the catalogue 2013 in Japan harvest, only two model - Stella FE and a Vanquish F.

Олег 32 wrote:

Wu you same there is KZR and there like rapid Friction clutch?

On metodikoyu, Letter in Summit # 118

Feederal_74 wrote:

Pod poluoborotami implies the very moment, when nut clutch only SpeedBreaks ivory, until moment, when becomes cut to disco very difficult. Perhaps and can be was would even pull off on 1-2 turnover, but what the not particularly like force coil, the more that under maximal quoted scandisk shpulyu pull off was already impossible.

have KORUM will-R 6,000 Mini Pit I counted 11 poluoborotov on 180 degrees. Have Shimano Ultegra 5500 XSA - I he found 14 such poluoborotov.

And I have, on Shimano Ultegra 5500 XTA, from 2 until 3 :) :cool:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano.