All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano.

Reel Shimano.

Posts 181 to 210 of 1000

zibadi wrote:

At EXAGE 4,000 RC, klipsa, under extracting, 's vomiting one. Tried on both shpulyakh, 's vomiting! With monkoy problems there is no. In fix can be deal? As solve the problem?

Edited zibadi (Today 15 :43: 06)

Dobryi day. I have on such same a coil as you such problems there is no. 'm using with last fall, trough from 60 fringes until 80 fringes "grape". Can incessantly what - the in available, which so not in sight. With respect Yevgeny.

+1

Can and incessantly. Is raring not on zabrose, namely when take out a pletnyu from clips. As can be to remove incessantly in klipse?

zibadi wrote:

can and incessantly. Is raring not on zabrose, namely when take out a pletnyu from clips. As can be to remove incessantly in klipse?

Sorry, not can recall, but was post on treatment this problems, and on-my so same stated about a possible available casting and on the most shpule. Think forumchane advice would give.
With respect Yevgeny

Have Dood-and such a was he wrote about this somewhere on Forum. Like bought these ileum as such (0.35-0.40) and reaches out for under klipsoy several times, and then control feed twist are spaced. And so until chains not will. Although can something and location is :dontknow: But on Forum 100% about this was written.

duffy333 wrote:

Sort of bought these ileum to let the line out (0.35-0.40)

Bought these steel ceasing spinningovyy. The thin the cable works on dye, as a file will make.

+1

Oleg, and what model (Europe, Japan) there on fidernoe udilishche Shimano Super Ultegra Medium 3,66m 90g? There is Exage 2,500 FC, thing is kind of weak will?
Thank you :flag:

My opinion least 4,000 and even better 5,000

Holod wrote:

Oleg, and what model (Europe, Japan) there on fidernoe udilishche Shimano Super Ultegra Medium 3,66m 90g? There is Exage 2,500 FC, thing is kind of weak will?
Thank you

I not Oleg but after saw messages below from Chechako - 'm intervening.

Not you dare questioning 5,000 - too much shpulya!.
Exage 2,500 FC with it will be very pleased work on precept-medium-size made it (until 40 meters) with lungs, kormushkami (42-50 grams) on-start. For more distant competitors and harsh conditions (for, weight trough) better use coil with shpuley dimension until 4,000 but not more. Ah realistically with pyatitysyachkoy will not comfortable experience - the first ring not particularly major + is close to the = under podmotke kvivertip will constantly shake their heads at as's a crazy, regardless of there is fish on the hook or not - feel fish will be impossible.
For averagely-distant competitors'm using coil razmornostyu 4,000, precept 3,000. With leginkoy (in my case budgetary Flagman'inspirer IR) get [kayf]. Not hurry up to change its Exage 2,500 FC think she is famously bein friends with this fiderom for their conditions

Last edited by Fiestvod (Jun 12 2013 13:03:30)

Fiestvod wrote:

I not Oleg but after saw messages below from Chechako - 'm intervening.

Not you dare questioning 5,000 - too much shpulya!.
Exage 2,500 FC with it will be very pleased work on precept-medium-size made it (until 40 meters) with lungs, kormushkami (42-50 grams) on-start. For more distant competitors and harsh conditions (for, weight trough) better use coil with shpuley dimension until 4,000 but not more. Ah realistically with pyatitysyachkoy will not comfortable experience - the first ring not particularly major + is close to the = under podmotke kvivertip will constantly shake their heads at as's a crazy, regardless of there is fish on the hook or not - feel fish will be impossible.
For averagely-distant competitors'm using coil razmornostyu 4,000, precept 3,000. With leginkoy (in my case budgetary Flagman'inspirer IR) get [kayf]. Not hurry up to change its Exage 2,500 FC think she is famously bein friends with this fiderom for their conditions

Controversial judgment, traction properties large coils no one not revisit it, although and kill spinningovogo type coil on feeder, too, deal strictly personal

I how many saw have Olega this your cast, so there below 4,000-pay nothing not ’.

The coldness, you let one thing have athletes comfort can be come in sacrifice any "profitu" to example in speed podmotki and length of his vymatvyemoy line for one turnover, because, that time round 5 hours and need to to capture maximum from possible. For an amateur fishing, can be harvest harmony combined - a fishing rod-the coil. Check a tick itself task and the answer on it will clearly visible. Share enleve 500m this already gurmanstvo eminently. 4,000 on it and in battle. :cool:

Text or. I like tvinpaver 4000sra, but he is expensive. (

I, too, so loss for on Picker-of 2,500 a medium 3,000 khevik 4,000 and now 4,000 on Picker and forward

I thank increasingly that can be was try and alighted on next. I already spoke. Will repeat even. Not irrespective the from competitors and weight feeders. On Picker I give coil dura-Ace 2,500 / 3,000, on Lite and a medium - dura-Ace 4,000, on khevik and ekstrakhevik - dura-Ace 5500.

All thank you, I have now 4,000 on khevike, well comfortable experience harvest these showerbooth, simply on spinninge, which rarely'm using is worth 2,500, here is and thought place its on a medium - only for industrialized fishing on reservoirs

Holod wrote:

Anyone reflecting thank you, I have now 4,000 on khevike, well comfortable experience harvest these showerbooth, simply on spinninge, which rarely'm using is worth 2,500, here is and thought place its on Volkswagen Jetta TDI - only for industrialized fishing on reservoirs

Not worth, better 4000koy enjoy and 2,500 preserve for fishing pole

+1

Чечако wrote:

I, too, so loss for on Picker-2,500 a medium 3,000 khevik 4,000 and now 4,000 on Picker and forward

4,000 on Picker not it's kind of heavy dynamics of! :disappointed:

I not a purist, and not torchbearer and after 2 years passions fiderom came precisely to this over another 4,000 everywhere give

Question to znatokam coils dura-Ace: There is whether a big difference between Aspair 4,000 of RA and Biomaster 4,000 of RA? Thank you in advance for the answer.

Чечако wrote:

came precisely to this over another 4,000 everywhere give

Support, have the most on pikere, woof on prop 15 and glass tinkles are worth coils one size, about 4,000, but on Hevy-ekstrakhevi already more large. The speed podmotki feel more comfortable in my opinion regulate number gather steam; handles, not dimension shpuli. This I about itself, and there-whom as more likes.

MOPRH wrote:

The subject to znatokam coils dura-Ace: There is whether a big difference between Aspair 4,000 of RA and Biomaster 4,000 of RA? Thank you in advance for the answer.

There is! Their, Aspairov, there is no in production and sale, wasn that it comes / have! Have the most Biomaster 4,000 on glass tinkles is worth already the second year, no reproaches! With kormushkami in 56 grams (the average filesystem) + fodder without stress involved...! :flag:

Boev wrote:

on khevik and ekstrakhevik - dura-Ace 5500.

Oleg, conveniently whether will enjoy coil 5500 on ekstrakhevike provided, that all rings match and the first a ring not large diameter (slightly more 2-'s some crappy coin) on low leg? Thank you.

I have kheviki - Shimano Antares BX and Speedmaster. Have them not match the rings. The coil Shimano Ultegra 5500 XTB / XTC becomes perfectly. Heavy-fiderom Shimano Super Ultegra catching only one times. This kit aleek Terranova. On it he puts coil Shimano Exage 4,000 RC. Very conveniently. Truth the distance industrialized fishing was not much and weight feeders far not limits on his. Quite possibly, that with coil in size 5500 will emerge discomfort and beating cord in rings. Will need try.
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/creJ4.jpg

+1

On khevike and ekstrakhevike Antares, your dozen 3,6mm.

+1

Карп Виктор wrote:

Oleg, conveniently whether will enjoy coil 5500 on ekstrakhevike provided, that all rings match and the first a ring not large diameter (slightly more 2-'s some crappy coin) on low leg? Thank you.

If not secret, that for ekstrakhevik with matchevymi rings, him nor never not've been busted such?

Superultegra equipped matchevymi akoltsami from the medium and below like would, have khevika already normal rings.

Last edited by El Amigo (Jun 13 2013 11:43:05)

El Amigo wrote:

on low leg?

Match rings not can be on low leg o.o.

Romeo wrote:

match rings not can be on low leg

Walked, not found, this where kopipast?

Last edited by El Amigo (Jun 13 2013 11:52:15)

El Amigo wrote:

this where kopipast?

Here is match rings

--

Their specifically make on high legs to raskosami was as can be further from letterhead.

I pro the where I wrote about match rings on low legs!

And here is classic French Republican "fidernoe" ring.

http://falcon.pp.ua/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/MRD037_42._Ring.jpg

http://www.matchmansupplies.co.uk/sm_uploaded_files/product_images/2091.4.jpg

El Amigo wrote:

I pro the where I wrote about match rings on low legs!

I you cited looks at the my first post. Quickly you its post had it redacted on :tomato:

I nothing such a not edited (on full meant it, if you thought that I this simply revised)
I about Will.i.am from your quotes. The editorial office was simply in adding last proposals, I his printed separate post, and then simply united in one thing. To the semantic content not drive the money changers. (I at work and'm sober. Ooh)

Last edited by El Amigo (Jun 13 2013 12:00:02)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano.