All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Preston and KORUM.

Reel Preston and KORUM.

Posts 271 to 300 of 555

kvs wrote:

. Immediately has replaced nave box (plastikuvuyu on the ball, move the first a hundred gather steam; became tzhelee, then all as on oil.

Strange. Should not be such a, if correctly raised.

kvs wrote:

Immediate, has replaced nave box (plastikuvuyu on the ball, move the first a hundred gather steam; became tzhelee, then all as on oil))

Am asking forgiveness, that I fit again with his dayvoy in this subject, think owners persistent coils it will be interesting, camping on K. This dayva Caldia X made in Japan, but only for English market. Undertook its in size 2,500 3,000 and 4,000 price 188 ?(rekomend), 2 shpuli in goes. But that interestingly, almost for 200 ?in video is worth ftoroplastovaya ferrule, for this of money, just ball bearings 4 :canthearyou: I its bought wife, it don't care than harvest. Thought as all, need to put bearing, ah but as same, that I worse all, ah postponed this deal on then. Tim has invested in parcel disk dayva advertising, 'm consultant but this kaldiey on Sieg Rigg, your fishing bobber with long one a leash around, a major carp and nothing. Then I mentioned that on championship in Italy Steve Ringer (disambiguation), too, but such same kaldiey 4000Kh.
And here is what to thought, angliki not idiots, that the know. Can indeed ferrule under karpovoy it comes to shagging secure, and not worth do come with pshh? Can they found that 2-comes the shpulya useful, after all the British not mess around as we. I handling of a the commercial, more many not promval, but lubrication inscription. And sechas at all rang. Then where find a good bearing? Buy Holy, which even worse clenched.
But includes as pleased, that I bought made civil-japan for funny 120 fun with 2-are shpulyami. :love:

Like would hear your opinion.

Матч wrote:

But that interestingly, almost for 200 ?in video is worth ftoroplastovaya ferrule. And here is what to thought, angliki not idiots, that the know. Can indeed ferrule under karpovoy it comes to shagging secure, and not worth do come with pshh?

Yuri, here Vadim and Fight wrote pro bearings slip. And I with them "posereznomu" almost not rebuffed. Started climbing - honored. Burden they hold better, than ShP. Big traction, too, better. Force friction in them only more. And to, grease very critical. And here have read yours message, and thought has punched. Several times did Ugmetiz for conditions where there is dust, or your Floo fat. One of them was Dutch developing. So here is, everywhere stood or ftoroplastovye, or kaprolonovye ’. No ShP. And ftoroplast and kaprolon as soap same on any that works (’ not so sufficiently dire. But ftoroplast more fragile, and kaprolon get you'll break it still.

In the Frost pro reel wrote already, that in video very is desirable ShP precisely high class accuracy, but only on small the scale snap. (Forceful he will or not, speed or not, this already on conditions burden and camping on D., i.e. separate theme). In other cases not critical way (i.e. dependence forces friction cord on voice-over, on overcoming forces friction bearing will sufficient).

This is in short abovementioned, perhaps The English clearly not idiots. The ratio the price-the quality of will on perform well. Produce a a small forceful, vysokooborotistyy (carp after all kick fuckin'ass making this simple) and good accuracy bearing not be easy and iaaa?aai.

+1

Матч wrote:

. This dayva Caldia X made in Japan, but only for English market.

Not only for of England, and at all for Europe. Coil European market.
Bearing in the commercial there very well would. But need qualitative and not cheap either, to not noise from knot. Perishing painful for he there a small.

You of course cool guys came, and shortcomings know all and dignity-but this is more cup of tea / interest athletes, and us, places this crap all the on going to convince :nope: essi bought chol. Coil (willfully not d borrow level of all) should the. Ekseydzh, its lovely he will ooooochen slowly "nauseas" not one season, not bother, far it slide it another bearing (there, too, can be :D)

+1

Фидерер 71 wrote:

. Us, places this crap all the on going to convince :nope: essi bought chol. Coil (willfully not d borrow level of all) should the. Ekseydzh, its lovely he will ooooochen slowly "nauseas" not one season, not do come, far it slide it another bearing (there, too, can be :D)

As movingly :glasses: you still there is. And I thought, already progressed. Yes arrives with you force.

+1

G R E Y wrote:

A I thought, already progressed.

Not be annulling! Me Vasha interpritatsiya sentimental feelings dimly reminds his smile presytivshegosya the alligator's. Yes arrives with you service. :glasses:

Last edited by Фидерер 71 (Jan 12 2014 21:16:15)

+1

Фидерер 71 wrote:

. Not be annulling! Me Vasha interpritatsiya sentimental feelings dimly reminds his smile presytivshegosya the alligator's. Yes arrives with you service. :glasses:

Simply enleve alligators :)
Nothing you not understood. Any something 8-10 years ago bracketed the so same. Able material.

G R E Y wrote:

Just enleve alligators

Hence and frequent renovating

G R E Y wrote:

Nothing you not understood

Never anything! - Tej not understood

G R E Y wrote:

Which are something 8-10 years ago

Such rails, as and the rest of the not yet was

G R E Y wrote:

Raskhodnyy material.

For places not very, osnovyvayats on reasonable minimal 1000grn.
Not consider for challenge or attempt to dispute / uglublyonnogo discuss the issue, genuinely believe in Your best goad, masters always can have the credit and respect :cool: :flag:

+1

Фидерер 71 wrote:

hence and frequent renovating

Nothing of the sort. Enough contain coil in purity and not force.

Фидерер 71 wrote:

. Such coils, as and the rest of the not yet was

Mostly, were Cobra's and Westerners.

Фидерер 71 wrote:

.. For places not very, osnovyvayats on reasonable minimal 1000grn

This amount well enough for the acquisition of good coils. Under a nice respect and the right using she serve for years to come. And work will, as in first day after purchases. Good reel themselves not "die", their "kills" attitude user.

G R E Y wrote:

Close enough contain coil in purity and not force.

From-for this irresistible feelings washing our hands after every vyvazhivaniya and related of snot, including izgazhennost hands before zabrosom has purchased blue a basin Preston, to not force back countless opuskaniyami corps to living with a bucket :music:
As can be force coil level ekseydzh weight 40-50gramm? (If feel "exorbitant" severity of in the form of other shit can, accommodating corn flakes stuck / as a messed-up in kormake, or under other neponyatkakh held several jobs vymatyvanie in regime "place")

G R E Y wrote:

contaminated a nice respect and the right using she serve for years to come.

, too, so think :) :flag:

Фидерер 71 wrote:

. As can be force coil level ekseydzh weight 40-50gramm? (If feel "exorbitant" severity of in the form of other shit can, accommodating corn flakes stuck / as a messed-up in kormake, or under other neponyatkakh held several jobs vymatyvanie in regime "place")

Me difficult say. I all the power functions held several jobs line. Coil - extremely rarely, in exceptional cases (minovanie blowing fish on vyvazhivanii, usually). Was accustomed feel opportunities reel. How this perhaps in feeder - not know.

Фидерер 71 wrote:

. To not force back countless opuskaniyami corps to living with a bucket :music:

Not understood, no corps, but lowering coils: Diving discarded. In no way case. Water leak into Corps, 'll be mixed in with greasing, and’will lose their properties.

Perhaps. And fulfill entire "heavy work" pounder, and military chain all traction opportunities reel - the first bored and longer, but safer for reel, and the second faster, business, but fraught with for reel. Especially on Hevy and extra-Hevy fiderakh. Fidernye trough rarely has have lower resistance in water. And some, for example, kormushki- "bullets" from AKhS in traditional transportation any seafood brunch and 90gr as-if created for Krash, Alpha Unit reporting-tests major steam coils ;)

+1

G R E Y wrote:

Don’t understood, no corps, but lowering reel: Diving discarded. In no way case. Water leak into Corps, 'll be mixed in with greasing, and’will lose their properties.

:crazyfun:
:tired:
Grey, excuse, not was able help it :D Fiderer. Simply described, that he makes corps his bodies during industrialized fishing on feeder :flirt:

+1

duffy333 wrote:

:crazyfun:
:tired:
Grey, excuse, not was able help it :D Fiderer. Simply described, that he makes corps his bodies during industrialized fishing on feeder :flirt:.

:rofl:

And that G R E Y thinks about PXR 5,000, here So has passed, that him managed spin 8-)

Knows with, looks at the, will reveal.

DangerousQ7 wrote:

A that G R E Y thinks about PXR 5,000, here So has passed, that him managed spin 8.

Constructively mechanism an interesting, even very. And a state of after three years work well being, that only confirms reasonableness design. This from sudden.
From expected - a regrettably big and severe his rotor positions. Very crude and neproportsionalnyy.
If to compare with Simano - this roughly 5,000 th "honest" the size of the. Second with 02TvinPauer5000PG, 02Ultegra, and camping on P. But until these coils it, of course, far.
Else after mortem.

+1

I remembered, where saw this coil. Here is she, only on a smaller size and under trademark German auxiliary cruiser Kormoran.
http://i.piccy.info/i9/48c85a64831c8e7e34fa1450d916edc8/1390078877/66849/631429/Aksos_KK_800.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2014-01-18-21-01/i9-5772803/552x773-r/i.gif
http://i.piccy.info/i9/57bdf3a963bc6880e25c24110860c5e2/1390078986/186165/631429/Aksos.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2014-01-18-21-03/i9-5772815/614x480-r/i.gif

Shpuli different.

G R E Y wrote:

Preston of holes not drilled

Sergei, have Preston's shpulya konusnaya.
And so, AWN2 / workspace6 similar :D.

Last edited by Олег 32 (Jan 19 2014 01:49:37)

G R E Y wrote:

I I mentioned, where saw this coil. Here is she, only on a smaller size and under trademark German auxiliary cruiser Kormoran.

And than something reminds after all. Only size were until 3,000. Balls lot more, ratio the number of another and camping on D. And camping on P. Currently it seems withdrawn with production.

Link on kormoran.

And Kuzmin, too, bullshit harvest not will. Kormorana in depending on sponsors have him I not remember.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Jan 19 2014 02:00:49)

Олег 32 wrote:

. Sergei, have Preston's shpulya konusnaya.

Have moreover Kormorana, too, easy direct cone on shpule. I friend bought its once, vyravnival bekingom. In general, absolutely am confident - this one and the same construction, with one and the same a plant. And this most interesting construction from Chinese on beskonechnike, what I know. Unsurprisingly, she popular with American fideristov. One the rod what Context. Tolstennyy a powerful inherent stake, millimeters 5, if not more.
It would a good rotor, removed would Eksiyu with Zauberom with market. But rotor terrible, in spinninge theory.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. And Kuzmin, too, bullshit harvest not will. Kormorana in depending on sponsors have him I not remember.

Will :) He particularly not needy on on. But this - not bullshit. Its robust easily herdable Chinese.
RACs but three Kormoranami, how I saw.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 19 2014 02:00:51)

G R E Y wrote:

In general, absolutely am confident - this one and the same construction, with one and the same a plant.

Ah. Not fact. Size 4,000 and 5,000 there not met. Other differences, too, 're awash. Similar superficially and internally coils as dirt. Have Mikhail need to ask. He special in such clones. Can the other mother have these coils was?

Oleg_GOR wrote:

G R E Y wrote (and):

In general, absolutely am confident - this one and the same construction, with one and the same a plant.

Ah. Not fact. Size 4,000 and 5,000 there not met. Other differences, too, 're awash. Similar superficially and internally coils as dirt. Have Mikhail need to ask. He special in such clones. Can the other mother have these coils was?

Designing coils - build a architecturally sophisticated and very costly deal. To recoup develop, need very big sizes editions. So actual structures coils not so many, as may seem. For someone enough recolor and write another name, to coil has become "the other."
Under desire, can be discover even worded a plant in China, on which they both issued. And the absence of sizes 4,000\ 5,000 have Kormorana explains very simply - German auxiliary cruiser Kormoran positioned this coil, as spinningovuyu. But in a large size this the coil in spinningovoy it catching theory - too unsuccessfully designed rotor.
This increasingly no matter. She such a same Kormoranovskaya, as and the preston. OEM-Made to Order for moreover or another trade homes.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 19 2014 02:15:29)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Sharov lot more, ratio the number of another and camping on D. And camping on P.

Balls, as times, equally and peredatka the same.

Sharov lot more, ratio the number of another and camping on D. And camping on P.

Balls, as times, equally and peredatka the same.

Any differences will have only one reason - this different sizes)

G R E Y wrote:

contaminated desire, can be discover even worded a plant in China, on which they both issued.
This increasingly no matter. She such a same Kormoranovskaya, as and the preston. OEM-Made to Order for moreover or another trade homes.

I.e. first the Chinese developing seized the Dayva-German auxiliary cruiser Kormoran, then Preston? Ah then in novelties 2015 waiting for its have dura-Ace? :crazyfun:

But as same then:

G R E Y wrote:

Development coils - build a architecturally sophisticated and very costly deal. To recoup develop, need very big sizes editions. So actual structures coils not so many,

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Preston and KORUM.