All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Preston and KORUM.

Reel Preston and KORUM.

Posts 421 to 450 of 555

Thank all for advice. Bought for DM100 PCR5000.
Until exasperated katukhoy await the open water.

Last edited by soo77 (Mar 16 2014 06:39:48)

+1

PCR 6,000 until a tractor on Desna (disambiguation), in paired with Shimano super ultegra big river until 120 grams, the control will show exploitation of.

Scheme services they like or dislike from Preston
Reel Preston PXR PRO

http://sa.uploads.ru/t/LC3aS.jpg
http://sb.uploads.ru/t/ZpSqh.jpg

+1

Interestingly, in the new a coil Preston screws on rebar a groove planted or not?

Am asking Council.
The problem with trailer lesoukladyvatelya reel Preston PXR Power. The problem is, that the cord under vymatyvanii sometimes falls between trailer lesoukladyvatelya and corps details, on which this the commercial established and to which mounting your shackle (not know as she correctly is called). The clearance in which falls cord (0.1) narrow, cord is mired in him not always. The commercial a bit "walking" upward-down on one millimetre roughly, if his try, like, roll your.
On MOVIE coil gave, master correct not was able. Meant, that knot rollers initially more was designed producer :(
Can have someone was such the problem? As "treat"?

Red1981 wrote:

that the cord under vymatyvanii sometimes falls between trailer lesoukladyvatelya and corps details, on which this the commercial established and to which mounting your shackle (not know as she correctly is called). The clearance in which falls the cord (0.1) narrow, the cord is mired in him not always. The commercial a bit "walking" upward-down on one millimetre roughly, if his try, like, roll your.
On MOVIE coil gave, master correct not was able. Meant, that knot rollers initially more was designed producer
Can have someone was such the problem? As "treat"?

The that this knot muddle-understandable. The clearance where? With hand had to or rotor? And there is whether ftoroplastovaya puck in a wishbone? Photo other in this same topic, posts 346 and 393 kompletnosc the same?

Oleg_GOR wrote:

What that this knot muddle-understandable. The clearance where? With hand had to or rotor? And there is whether ftoroplastovaya puck in a wishbone? Photo other in this same topic, posts 346 and 393 kompletnosc the same?

Gap with hand had to. Kompletnosc will be able test on the evening. Submit, that kompletnosc the same, so as the problem with trailer arose in the second season use reel.

Red1981 wrote:

Gap with hand had to. Kompletnosc will be able test on the evening. Submit, that kompletnosc the same, so as the problem with trailer arose in the second season use reel.

If not with novya, then something happened, Ali stochilos. Likely points the dark ferrule. Under it something and give try, but that would the commercial been writhing around. Stachivat landing bearing on a wishbone, on length of his not deal perhaps.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Red1981 wrote (and):
The clearance with hand had to. Kompletnosc will be able test on the evening. Submit, that kompletnosc the same, so as the problem with trailer arose in the second season use reel. If not with novya, then something happened, Ali stochilos. Likely points the dark ferrule. Under it something and give try, but that would the commercial been writhing around. Stachivat landing bearing on a wishbone, on length of his not deal perhaps.

Stuck give anything under nave box (. Oleg, thank for aid!

[url=http://www.radikal.ru]http://i058.radikal.ru/1407/7d/63b4d96785a1.jpg
All are a good day coil not domatyvaet couple of melimetrov until the railing the bottom who tell pollsters that's good whether rectify this nuance

Last edited by лом80 (Jul 17 2014 16:19:31)

On shtoke there is sprocket system and red shaybochka - perhaps need reverse their jobs (I don't know that this will give :dontknow:), and can this shaybochku at all to remove will have. And try also wind anew. On my such same a coil with "zavodskimi were" location asterisks and goal lead like normally all was. Sold its recently - got. Await the a new coil from another producer.

Nnn YES! Only blackcurrant obidnovato: '(D try, Sergei thank you for advice

At all this enough a frequent one the situation with-wound - the same Dayva and dura-Ace in goes supplies their far not budgetary models very often feast set of shaybochek different thickness, whom and is regulated profile winding.

duffy333 wrote:

At shtoke there is sprocket system and red shaybochka - perhaps need reverse their jobs (I don't know that this will give), and can this shaybochku at all to remove will have.

Precisely so, only not to change jobs, and or to remove shaybochku, or give mentor. And watch. On PXR5000, too, somewhere not domatyvala, deleted goal, all DC, but through couple of months had to back return. In sight prirabotalas.

лом80 wrote:

all are a good day the coil not domatyvaet couple of melimetrov until the railing the bottom

The kind she judging by photo and ranks at not domatyvaet

Yes in top, too, a bit there is, there are I have PCR 5,000 not can naradovatsya all the Hood! D with shaybochkami to dwell on can made and will

Added shaybochku under goal on shtoke over by an asterisk, that broke a? Nedomotannoe distance from below has declined, and with top contrary uvelichelos: '(The cord I have on a coil is worth Momoi 0.11 my assumption PCR6000 able on more obese Building tools, putting fatter the cord perhaps the problem will determine as the so

Last edited by лом80 (Jul 17 2014 20:56:54)

лом80 wrote:

all are a good day the coil not domatyvaet couple of melimetrov until the railing the bottom who tell pollsters that's good whether rectify this nuance

Not sweat it - this nuance present in some coils, and not only have your.
Such a filament winding virtually raze not worsens the quality of work reel, wasn that "theorists withdraw any -0,0010-0,0015.
The lining or removing shaybochek nothing not will give you, except shift winding to the forward or a the wall - it you need to?

Siv wrote:

Germans and services they like or dislike from Preston
Coils Preston PXR PRO

Looked at to scheme :glasses: this OK dayva Regal clean water with’s - dip carriage return is a running 5322991 on body ,-the glamorous :idea:'d kill even said nedoregal bearing on karetke from below there is no she simply's crawling and passel of about Corps

Last edited by berserk (Jul 23 2014 20:19:20)

Guys, share taking about katukhe Preston PXR PRO 6,000. Is worth borrow or?

Add money get back a little and buy it PC-R, a good worker tool!

vinitu69 wrote:

Add me money get back a little and buy it PC-R, a good worker tool!

Thank you for a unique insight now advice, but increasingly same interested in me about PXR PRO 6,000.

All Hi. Guys advise katukhu for DM60 became choice between Preston pxr4000i shimano iksezhd4000fd

+2

Vyacheslav777
There is PXR PRO 5,000 and 6,000. The first toil on EBM-100 with Spring (fishing trips 15 on Dnieper River), reproaches there is no, without problems and effort exhausting trough 120 gr. 6,000-one bought during a recent shares in the flagship for EBM-160, but on a fishing trip she still not was. Visually coils have absolutely measured Corps, have 6,000 more rotor and shpulya, expense of this vymotka 1 meter for turnover. Filament winding twist are spaced have both with small failure in the center of the, what not do you say about namotke filament - virtually as on dura-Ace.

bk45 wrote:

There are PXR PRO 5,000 and 6,000.

Thank you, that found time write report.
On EBM-100 I have is worth PXR POWER 5,000 REEL. Exasperated on all 100. 'm coil under the recent purchases of Zemex Rampage (video game) 14ft-180gr. Choice is worth between PXR PRO 6,000 and PCR 6,000.

Somewhere on Forum were assembly schemes series PCR and PXR Pro - like they one thing and the same. Only offer comprises different and have PXR Pro bearings less. Plus material rotor the other (I feel safer).

duffy333 wrote:

Where is something on Forum were assembly schemes series PCR and PXR Pro - like they one thing and the same. Only offer comprises different and have PXR Pro bearings less. Plus material rotor the other (I feel safer).

Sergei, thank you. And how I understand shpulya have PXR PRO punier when one realizes than have PCR, with significantly!

Took itself PXR 6,000 in goes with Ultegroy 4.2 - as the me kit created each for friend. Now want for the medium 4,000 to purchase.

Long nobody chose between 6,000 and 5,000. Can be in a coil was difekt with seller so and not understood, but here not so smoothly was twirling as 6,000 + it was my choice with calculation industrialized fishing a captured Karpov.

That about winding for turnover 6,000 - 93sm. Can whether from issuing model depend on his-wa centimeters?

At all from coils in delighted, soft, relatively the easy, shpulya bystrosemnaya, design very likes, departure, WinGate. Now not illustrate enleve the other coil in his classroom)

Could you tell me pro Preston PCR - from whom there is practice?

Last edited by balicsey (Aug 22 2014 11:41:02)

GREYSS wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi. Guys advise katukhu for DM60 became choice between Preston pxr4000i shimano iksezhd4000fd

In all times in your cases choice on lyubitelya as me seems. Me like perednefriktsionnye, I acknowledge preference Preston.

balicsey wrote:

Got it itself PXR 6,000 in goes with Ultegroy 4.2 - as the me kit created each for friend.

Thank you.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Preston and KORUM.