All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Preston and KORUM.

Reel Preston and KORUM.

Posts 481 to 510 of 555

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Dont so afraid of traits as his them paint , or PXR5000 glance from within.
And now catch in me stones.

Will launch a pebble, himself proposed :D

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. Have someone still there is questions why this coil works as work-horse?.

I have there is. Incredibly severe rotor. Very modest size wheel leading, as for coils such a size. From very benign material driven by (precisely she is fraying, not wheel). Clueless egg construction rollers, clearly not for modern like colourful key fobs. Direct cone shpuli,, too, not for thin cords.
"And sho he in it found" (with) :hobo: No, if all align and peresmazat - harvest can be, perhaps. Not scariest "Chinese." But why? 14Ekseler a lot more pleasant in work will under comparable price. And, think, better position not less secure.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. But you all themselves same see.

Something not very in sight. For example, tiny nut, sums up your credits the rod in karetke. Under large payloads these of cogs have propensity two and, if that happens, the likelihood fatal of a breakdown coils very great. That is why in serious on this node lavished on special attention, until couples much more large screws with fixation one other.

All Hi, can who knows can be-whether deliver bearings in coil Preston PCR4000-5,000 if yes what on size?
And still interested in on dayve TDM4012 and TDR4012a need to there still deliver bearings or not?
In advance thank for answers.

+1

On TDM4012 and TDR4012 in tem pro dayvovsk coils written aaea.

All Hi that you say about, grease ABU GARCIA OIL & Lube- STANDARD iiaeia use or advise that the another for coils Preston to conduct MOVIE.

If from whom there is scheme on Preston PC-R 5,000 - lay out, please. Thank you.

0s organs is about
http://se.uploads.ru/t/oI89M.jpg

+1

JohannHansThanks!

JohannHans wrote:

0s organs is about

On scheme not identifies a two counterweight to in Securing had to with opposite voice-over hand. Two large metal washers, employees these the most vertical, simply there is no on scheme. Not identifies a and Lecture Building goal lead between bearings on as, like, this shesterne. Later sleeves draw. And itself coil such a same. The general the quality of assemble a subpar even for Chinese coils appropriate prices. Bulky an overcranked construction. Especially not appealed two moment.
1) Stock (6) mounting your to karetke (58) with the help teensy, weensy little Wednesday damn screw loose (59). Burden on this knot a substantial, and in on such a size apply far more large and powerful screws. Still and not one, and two. Anonymously will have very watch, to nut not he got too powerful.
2) Ball bearings (57) on karetke (58) is swinging absolutely freely, landing carried out simply cause krivoruko.
Not know, how is relevant on such major center of the spool questioning "White" guided by an experienced polar. Interestingly will, as manifest themselves these reel in the process exploitation.

Last edited by G R E Y (Mar 10 2015 15:15:28)

gen7 wrote:

buying two PCR-and 5,000 and 6,000. It turned out, that in spare shpulyakh not work clips. Course zero. Had to remaking. On airline broke a so, that and that were normal, too, remade. With pruzhinkoy better works

:tired:
At all the this my beloved reel, to pro them nor wrote and their razor not khayali. Why you made daungreyd normal klipsam I at all not understand. Normal klipsa not intended, to under it - Ew! A double banking a rubber and another hell is that. Under clip-on earring push to let the line out. Now from under your elective clips unambiguously will raskosami was. Although this your reel and you can with them to do, that you want.
P.S. Deal not my, but simply pity, a good thing botched. :tomato:

+1

sava2011 wrote:

Generally the this my beloved reel, to pro them nor wrote and their razor not khayali. Why you made daungreyd normal klipsam I at all not understand. Normal klipsa not intended, to under it - Ew! A double banking a rubber and another hell is that. Under clip-on earring push as such. Now from under your elective clips unambiguously will raskosami was. Although this your coils and you can with them to do, that you want.
P.S. Deal not my, but simply pity, a good thing botched.

To the claims there is no. And here is to klipsam there is. Only on 5,000 th on shpule that teetered immediately, klipsa normal, and the rest with very small move, the spare to 6,000 at all nothing not vlezalo. Under clip-on earring nanofil 0,08 with brief. This normally? There is no of course. Here is and had to remaking. Perhaps only me so not fortunate.

Has acquired itself Preston PXR PRO 6,000, can from whom there is experience how many need bekinga podmatyvat?? Cord plan stait 200 flushed (0.8 14 Lb)

Have you in goes two shpuli - are you rewinding it on one first its the cord, and then from above on him beking until grinding halt after Heights relatively the railing shpuli. Then filming shpulyu, 're putting second and just rewind all in contrary order. Not forgetting spinning cord to bekingu.

+1

All genius and simply) Thanks!

As laying cord on on Preston PXR PRO?

On my view, many run laying, there is no claims!

Dobryi day.
Has acquired coil PRX 5,000. Question. Perhaps whether on this a coil more likely the handle on right side?.
I have this not broke a) At gear is (if correctly understand) with one hand there is there and here there without problems act as if) and here is on the other side (where obligatory) within smoothly, and put there the handle not managed.
So can be as the more likely the handle? Thank you in advance!!

Darvin wrote:

. And here is on the other side (where obligatory) within smoothly, and put there the handle not managed.

And photo can be?

Darvin wrote:

with one hand there is there and here there without problems act as if) and here is on the other side (where obligatory) within smoothly, and put there the handle not managed.

This as? How remember, on handle two a groove. Within leading, too,. This I pro Power, as on PRO not drew attention under deconstruction of. Newer model would well clarify.

G R E Y wrote:

A photos could?

Pliz. PXR Power 5000.

http://s8.uploads.ru/t/14RNf.jpg
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/rMasc.jpg

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (May 25 2015 15:58:54)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. Pliz. PXR Power 5000.

Such a I have there is and many, interestingly see without a groove.

, bountiful days, pdskazht ooi knows rozmr pdshipnika lesoukladyvatelya for PC-R 4,000? Znachit Thank you.

Like as 5kh8kh2,5

Could you tell me pliz dozen shpuli on run a PCR-ket will 5,000?
On salapine writes that on 4,000 dozen 5 centimeters

instructor diskateka
Tomorrow Id say)

light wrote:

instructor diskateka
Tomorrow Id say)

Not fall asleep, Gleb. You in late September, not planning to rush off?

Could you tell me pliz dozen shpuli on run a PCR-ket will 5,000?
On salapine writes that on 4,000 dozen 5 centimeters

Bad night - roughly 55-56 mm

Would measure way we, so roughly.

Zews wrote:

would measure way we, so roughly.

Thank you, importantly to not less.

Hello,
Has acquired a new coil PCR 5,000, today obtain very. Worries glee breath on vymotke, when shpulya goes towards leg. Witness, please. That you say? To change?
https://youtu.be/mQfqFbu3OJc

All bountiful days! Can tell pollsters who, as plank PC-R 4,000 or PC-R 5,000 to size dayvy (Shimany),? And the all forums have "smoked" in anybody gruel. Thank you!

Last edited by TheHunter (Nov 21 2015 19:10:33)

TheHunter wrote:

Anyone reflecting bountiful days! Can tell pollsters who, as plank PC-R 4,000 or PC-R 5,000 to size dayvy (Shimany),? And the all forums have "smoked" in anybody gruel. Thank you!

Edited TheHunter (Today 19 :10: 33)

If rudely, then ? directly, with D but 1000 Shekels.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Preston and KORUM.