All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Preston and KORUM.

Reel Preston and KORUM.

Posts 121 to 150 of 555

Dood wrote:

You can try zaklipsovatsya more reliably - ??? the cord around clips on one full turnover, tickles first twist are spaced to klipse more, than 360 degrees.

Yes not can be, and need. In principle I so and do. The problem shrivelled up.
As on me such a the problem can be have all round in - zanozistost worse than have customary your tooth.

I so klipsuyus with plastic treugolnymi klipsami -shnur not is mired on reducing pressure the brink of vyfrezerovannoy on shpule shovel under clip-on earring-less chance a natter or cut the cord. Yes so me simply feel more comfortable-I wrapped on-hour, slightly just tugged up your, and forward.

Dimonskiy wrote:

How on me such a the problem can be have all round in - zanozistost worse than have customary your tooth.

I have personally the problem with PXR not shrivelled up. And speech in this moment is faring about on PXR and not about round klipsakh all produced.

Last edited by CVI (Jul 21 2013 14:29:23)

I PXR and mean in mind and not on own first, and on experience! Learn to look more to hear.

I have PXR 5,000 works the second season, one of the most demanding occupation coils, no problems with klipsoy at all there is no, contrary, be happier not can.

Cry want. Buy budgetary reel and want from them Castel SantAngelo. That's... embarrassing

Zoltan wrote:

It want. Buy budgetary reel and want from them Castel SantAngelo. That's... embarrassing

There is no, this not so. :no:

Buy coil for fishing pole, with klipsoy, which not there for as industrialized fishing with fixed a range zabrosov, and "intended only only for fastening fishing line of yours during transportation coils" (from Instructions to a coil Shimano CI4 Ultegra 5500 XSA with klipsoy) - and all-??? want common effort adapt such a clip-on earring for English by with President. In such situation the cost of coils for fishing pole not plays no role.

Zoltan wrote:

It want. Buy budgetary reel and want from them Castel SantAngelo.

Support. There is dayva and there is shimano. Often debate what any better. Alone for first, second for second. And this mature spiningisty, where role reel more important than in feeder. But never heard to their compared, what better, with Preston, drenanom. Second I would likened the with their respectful, cobra and many other nouneymami. :flag:

+1

fm967 wrote:

Sustained. There is dayva and there is shimano. Often debate what any better. Alone for first, second for second. And this mature spiningisty, where role reel more important than in feeder. But never heard to their compared, what better, with Preston, drenanom. Second I would likened the with their respectful, cobra and many other nouneymami

Now prestonovtsy wakes up and douse tibe poo :crazyfun:

Ah-ah :D - firm Simano recently "has given birth to on light" coil specifically for fidera - and that with moreover ? :dontknow: the Fizzle Bomber. :O Who can call modicum one fiderista, which constantly yuzaet that spool?

Text or: Such perishing our cup of tea fideristov - continually adapt coils for fishing pole under specificity as industrialized fishing - and no matter, who producer - Simano, Dayva, Preston with Korumom or NONAME. Everywhere one thing and the same: Alone model coils for fishing pole, in the course their practical ores, find themselves more CSC under feeder, and other less. Like as in football play to be a basketball ball (can, not quite townsome comparison, but principle original intention imbalances the same).

+1

fm967 wrote:

There are dayva and there is shimano. Often debate what any better. And this mature spiningisty, where role reel more important than in feeder. But never heard to their compared, what better, with Preston, drenanom.

Why's suitable to start from fishing pole? What cup of tea in this terms have the same PXR 4,000 / 5,000 or katukh from ? or D with backdating friktsionom?
Personally. Nor has never saw spinningista (understood the crux of the) lovyaschego on the reel with backdating friktsionom or coil with size of 4,000 and higher. Naval had forced ships not in expense.

+1

Hi, sit. Read all of this and again I have head boils. Here bought get knows how many years ago ekseydzhi and until belle catching no issues to them not emerges again. Moved on metodnuyu enleve. Bought sportery - a similar the situation. Here same already soon scientific the creation start write. o.O :tired: :tomato:

Several months even not has been stymied in this the partition Forum. On earth possessed selective revere. And again cultural shock :crazyfun:

+1

By and large correctly wrote

Zoltan wrote:

It want. Buy budgetary reel and want from them Castel SantAngelo. That's... embarrassing

Budget 100-150 dollars. So that need not be confused "the quality of and we for price not stay this way for"and simply the ratio "the price / the quality of". Me personally interested in the second :dontknow:
Want "something" super quality, which suited for fidera, especially Hevy? Please! This lack and this already not times was discussed here on Forum. In my opinion, under these goal best reel "nautical" series suited. But there the already degistirmek will. And if I have this coil for 100-150 dollars car breaks down, I simply buy a new, not d Caribbean seek where would its fix (m kiddin least dollars for 40-50). Only would she leather goods not more often, than on 3-nd, and better 4-Interwiev season :D A with coil from 300 dollars I would've been running and sought. It me need to?

In my opinion, Ekseydzh - the best on correlation of "the price / the quality of" the coil under feeder have dura-Ace under a medium and perhaps Hevy. PXR - best on this same correlation of "the price / the quality of" the coil under feeder have Preston's. With their of the result of and outs of. To prove to / defend any model deal absolutely mindless - there is a certain budget, there is certain TTKh, there is certain reviews from real users. And so whom that buy choice personal addictions and conditions industrialized fishing.
Under my conditions (Dnepr river, Building tools, trough 60gr +, and more often 80gr +, I'm gonna hold couple of times in week from ice until ice) Ekseydzhi me not appealed - klipsa, deep shpulya (beking need always), vymotka could be lot more. Traction me, too, lacked - I trough not can siphon off, and stupidly pull coil. But this personally my assessment.

Text or: If whom interestingly, then moved I on PXR after Shimanovskikh Aspayerov, which me was pity "kill" large headings,. Shimanki safely! on mediums.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 19 2013 12:45:43)

+1

Dimonskiy wrote:

Why's suitable to start from fishing pole? What cup of tea in this terms have the same PXR 4,000 / 5,000 or katukh from ? or D with backdating friktsionom? Personally. Nor has never saw spinningista (understood the crux of the) lovyaschego on coil with backdating friktsionom or coil with size of 4,000 and higher. Naval had forced ships not in expense.

I not say about model, I about firm Euro Taekwondo. Kogdato watched Olympics, namely Cycling Track, so there on start cameras show its feet athletes, and they, its feet, on pedals, and so clearly in sight, that written on the stars again, on arrangements switching transmission and camping on D. So here is, have majority written - Shimano. I this to what if on such a level they in frankenberry, then and reel must do excellent.
P.S. If Mercedes starts to do coils, then think they will excellent. And what D or P saw have Chinese and said molitvakh me only write D or P, this not the that its plant, let him even in Malaysia.

Why the no one not Takes in attention, that Preston only recently singled out coils. And series of PCR, PXR this the first katukhi under these brand. It is likely, that now will emerge a certain statistics, weaknesses ustranyatsya, and the next pokolenieya katukh will more perfect. Yes, on this moment in terms as industrialized fishing in price categories "100 the euro" Preston, perhaps, trails dura-Ace, have which XMEGA shlifovalas decades. But here is what Preston clearly had preceded Dayvu - this fact. Closing - for fidera in range 100 the euro. And this problems Dayva, that have them normal katukhi begin from. Clearly not from 100 the euro.
In any case, from what reel make not only the Japanese, wins consumer. A certain analogy on udilischam. For example the Japanese have not in sight udilisch, which can be to compare (adjusted for value of esss-but) with a series of Dutch Master. Especially in whatever popular "recent decades" size 13-14 sovereign. Understandable, that there is Turnamenty and writing and things But there the price not 200 the euro. The situation with Datchami - a good example of how a small firm can to do good the niche things, successfully competing with large companies that produce all consecutive. And the, that have Preston's there is no his production raze not prevented them issue decent rods up. It is likely, that such same the situation can be with coils. On moemU modest opinion.

+1

Coils Preston worth their money unambiguously. For 100 bucks can be close eyes on so minor shortcomings. All the more that this kind of marriage highly nechastoe phenomenon. I Grand Canal from prestony itself and friends. Through my hands over tens of their and I can utterly accurately say - reel the qualitative, marriage extremely little and if he there is, then negligible. For me this reel, which me stupidly not pity kill rain, with sand and covered in white. And that most important they me not f1.gpupdate.net!

+1

Alex74 wrote:

Why the no one not Takes in attention, that Preston only recently singled out coils. And series of PCR, PXR this the first katukhi under these brand. It is likely, that now will emerge a certain statistics, weaknesses ustranyatsya, and the next pokolenieya katukh will more perfect. Yes, on this moment in terms as industrialized fishing in price categories "100 the euro" Preston, perhaps, trails dura-Ace, have which XMEGA shlifovalas decades. But here is what Preston clearly had preceded Dayvu - this fact. Closing - for fidera in range 100 the euro. And this problems Dayva, that have them normal katukhi begin from. Clearly not from 100 the euro.
In any case, from what reel make not only the Japanese, wins consumer. A similar the situation on udilischam. For example the Japanese have not in sight udilisch, which can be to compare (adjusted for value of esss-but) with a series of Dutch Master. Especially in whatever popular "recent decades" size 13-14 sovereign. Understandable, that there is Turnamenty and etc. But there the price not 200 the euro. The situation with Datchami - a good example of how a small firm can to do good the niche things, successfully competing with large companies that produce all consecutive. And the, that have Preston's there is no his production raze not prevented them issue decent rods up. It is likely, that such same the situation can be with coils. On moemU modest opinion.

The Japanese, by definition not make fidernye rods up. And their spinningovye stick ahead planet the entire. And the carbon fibre from dayvy, which has passed drivers on spinningovykh sticks, finally came in filer. And Dayva seriously coils for Filera and not analyzed, and Ekselery well services competitive Prestonovskim the. Kaldiya already better.

. In my opinion.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jul 20 2013 00:28:24)

Vadkh wrote:

Japanese, by definition not make fidernye rods up.

So fidery dura-Ace and Dayva earlier Endgame? 8-)

32 wrote:

So fidery dura-Ace and Dayva earlier Endgame? 8-)

I spoke of domestic market Japan. If would in Japan feeder was maintained, then we would had super of each stick. But trend is changing and in Japan in fashion enters karpfishing in the European understanding and there are already Karpovka River for Japan. So and until fidera not far.
And until Dayva and dura-Ace - transnational corporations and issue products around the world and for all markets.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

At PXR 5,000 emerged a malign thump in earlier. Roughly in district rotor. Until not Egypt.

Deal and not had to. Got laid the pin fastening treschetki clutch for Corps. Reinforced on place pietrowe regulation shpuli (was removed initially, for obtain uniform winding twist are spaced on shpule), thump has vanished. That will with-wound cord will show most immediate fishing.

On past sorevakh suddenly suddenly found opportunity fastening cord for klipsoy. Usually raskosami passes with babiny under clip-on earring making turnover in 270 or 360 degrees. Under this making turnover in 360 degrees the fishing line is, 160cm bed after clips is atop fishing line of yours, provides with babiny. Increasingly as usually!

Now will do so - do wiggle on a fishing line, provides with babiny, and let's turn it over its and v to under clip-on earring so, to the fishing line is this after clips was would from below fishing line of yours outgoing with babiny. Under such a vsyakakvi capturing the two days and frequent perezabrosami. Safety provision- not was nor one. But there is one the problem. If like it or pereklipsovatsya, then goes some time until give many clip-on earring. But after several times coaching, and use of needle and this operation passes enough quickly.

+1

Dmitri A.! If, not hampers, photo (and, better video.
On transcript understand order action not broke a
Thank you!

+1

On clip-on earring nakidyvaetsya the hose, the cord is faring so, that previous turnover is being squeezed by the subsequent. After nakidyvaniya deal will need hand rbtyanut cord vorug axis clips. Harder zaklipsovatsya, even harder rasklipsovatsya, but, judging by accounts, holds is death, not it's slipped off.
Text or on klipse half of zakhvatnogo knot.

http://s20.rimg.info/017e87197de0d53130c1ba1d5bc0df1f.gif

wrote:

usually raskosami passes with babiny under clip-on earring making turnover in 270 or 360 degrees.

And if simply with shpuli lead the for clip-on earring, i.e. will a corner 90.120 degrees, somehow this wasn? Truth I with fishing line not eiaee on PRX, but with puffed problems like not was.

wrote:

Come witnessed, increasingly'll understand. Easier not case.

Oleg_GOR
Somehow this. But very rarely and likely himself was is to blame. On EO jumped on next zabrose after klipsovaniya on prepare to vote. Can not clearly has marched, well that immediately observed and Cancer traction, and the catching would on next klipse on 10 flushed further :). More truth such cases not was.

And not easier do full turnover around clips. I so klipsuyus on Ultegrakh 5500. Never not yet sletalo. Zaklipsovat and rasklipsovat second of affairs.

103,105,106 posts employed. Say, and so and so himself a the cord from-under clips moves away.

Ah here is so.

In a result turnover branch "A" is on exit under "In" http://s4.uploads.ru/t/OXW2j.jpg

Last edited by (Jul 24 2013 15:27:49)

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Preston and KORUM.