All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Preston and KORUM.

Reel Preston and KORUM.

Posts 151 to 180 of 555

wrote:

ah here is so.

In a result turnover branch "A" is on exit under "In" http://s4.uploads.ru/t/OXW2j.jpg

Edited Dmitri A. (Today 14 :27: 49)

And what the complexity of the then in RAsklipsovanii? Did branch In so hard straight for the with clips?

P.S. At all klipsuyu the cord full unconnected to around clips () on-hour arrow, but clip-on earring bring, that would down watch (as would in land). Then safety provision- at all there is no. If shpulya is worth klipsoy upward, then can be disposal of.

Doka_60 wrote:

Is branch In so hard straight for the with clips?

And try, desirable with with a cord (monofil reaching, with him easier)

wrote:

They say that, and so and so himself a cord from-under clips moves away.

Bullshit any. Never with so not rebuffed. Something producers there with klipsoy over. Thank God, on my on with this full order. And the, even to imagine frightening. ] However-] However on sorevakh and here bam. Sky falls klipsa. Do, you take spare place it and there through couple of zabrosov such a-as bullshit. Um-r-the Fu-available.Fu-available.Fu. Loss of time and pace. Tin.

Until provolochka-spring not will slip all normally holds.

If this in the other on every the second zabrose the this uto the problem! And if on every 50-100 the for safety net can be simply after clips do benchmark Marker and not historical region can be for several gather steam; coils!!

Question: Coil Preston PXR 5,000 under vymatyvanie emerged strange breath, than the look like on petty on in mid-, but that strange, he not permanent, and manifests itself closer to mid-fishing. Weight feeders with whomve worked 112 Grzywna (. And 94 Grzywna (., plus fodder. Can this small beer or this a harbinger very big of a breakdown? Inward katukhi not used, wide with me being a terrible bank.

Dudia wrote:

The subject: Coil Preston PXR 5,000 under vymatyvanie emerged strange breath, than the look like on petty on in mid-, but that strange, he not permanent, and manifests itself closer to mid-fishing. Weight feeders with whomve worked 112 Grzywna (. And 94 Grzywna (., plus fodder. Can this small beer or this a harbinger very big of a breakdown? Inward katukhi not used, wide with me being a terrible bank.

For this reel a normal cargo. The coil must work - quietly and smoothly. Under headline-any something there outsiders utterance, suggests, that with coil "not all in order." Advise turn to notvert.
T. K. Exit from by building of toothed wheels cherevato for reel "vykidshteyn", parts no!

Thank you. Have a look-see on next a fishing trip will be whether continue noise.

On past for competitions on Preston thrown to the klipsovalsya three days the reverse of had. Nor one hint disposal of twist are spaced! Ur! Ur! Ur! On expense pereklipsovatsya, I have in extractor there is aneasthetic with the help which in 1 second. I think - this panacea.

Preston PXR 5000
Flip noose, puck, banking the rubber band and etc methods - decisions problems the audience twist are spaced from under clips not provided. Or borrowed much time for to lift-clothe.
The most effective, on my view, this way to insert kapronovogo than a thumbnail.
All it turned out very simply, simple kapronovaya a pastry tube filled (perhaps thin kapronovaya e?u?ea), from it clothes are form of in the form of than a thumbnail , big with a paper clip prozhigaetsya hole on mid-closer to the blunt the edge of, obrezayutsya naplyvy kaprona and with effort actuality on metal, pre respectively clip-on earring and is assembled on place. The cotter pin within shpuli is famously becomes on place, if with open the pressure and keep clip-on earring. Himself material kapron very dance.Is with puffed. Cord Mark under kapronovuyu patch nailful , and for just die confidence can be cord ??? couple of top three times.
Photo is attached
http://s4.uploads.ru/t/9cPy8.jpg

+1

+100500. And I their coils thought with homemade were klipsami equip. Or plastic work normal, leave "for histrionics gang." Yes ah their see, no good deed not seek.

Messrs., coil PC-R 5,000 - tsokanie during vymotki empty trough 60gr, clicks, when shpulya in granichnom atop and lower position.

Also tsokanie there is under "KMP BLITS" shpule, if finger at vertically a bit to keep pressure on axis.

Who't live in the rebuffed?

Constantine wrote:

God, coil PC-R 5,000 - tsokanie during vymotki empty trough 60gr, clicks, when shpulya in granichnom atop and lower position.

Also tsokanie there is under "KMP BLITS" shpule, if finger at vertically a bit to keep pressure on axis.

It is time lubricate, thump most likely in engineer shares transfer

+1

VDA, you can point to Number details on Erection schemethat need to lubricate?

Last edited by Constantine (Oct 17 2013 15:22:43)

+1

Constantine wrote:

God, coil PC-R 5,000 - tsokanie during vymotki empty trough 60gr, clicks, when shpulya in granichnom atop and lower position.

As option: Was the Acts on PXR 5,000, only living in lower position shpuli. It turned out, that appeared lyufty and under "KMP BLITS" lining of, propeller 9 on scheme got laid for fastening treschetki on shpule. Stop laying a under shpulyu all just healed. Likely and here something touches, TS-ch merger due to lack of lubrication not will.

Constantine wrote:

VDA, you can point to Number details on Erection scheme that need to lubricate?

Edited the foremost (Today 14 :22: 43)

Details 53 and 58. Respond for reciprocating-forward movement extremity of piston rod (shpuli). In details 58 there is S-shaped bar groove, in which churchgoers bobyshka armored glass) 53. Ifin are no is missing, thump .Iran.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

TS-ch merger due to lack of lubrication not will.

Homilies povraschat nesmazannyy ball-bearing upgrade

Oleg_GOR wrote:

How option: Was the Acts on PXR 5,000, only living in lower position shpuli. It turned out, that appeared lyufty and under "KMP BLITS" lining of, propeller 9 on scheme got laid for fastening treschetki on shpule. Stop laying a under shpulyu all just healed. Likely and here something touches, TS-ch merger due to lack of lubrication not will.

Thank you for advice! However tsokanie there is and under "KMP BLITS" shpule.

VDA wrote:

Details 53 and 58. Respond for reciprocating-forward movement extremity of piston rod (shpuli). In details 58 there is S-shaped bar groove, in which churchgoers bobyshka armored glass) 53. Ifin are no is missing, thump .Iran.

Homilies povraschat nesmazannyy ball-bearing upgrade

Auctioning the in view here is this detailneed to lubricate? If yes - recommend lubrication 8-)

P.S Photo brought hence

Constantine wrote:

Have A in view here is this detail need to lubricate? If yes - recommend lubrication

P.S Photo brought hence

Thank you for exile! Very was wondering. Detail this. In principle this knot the most slow boat, and be appropriate litievayagood producer. And plate, on which bearing runs round,, too, need to lubricate.
And at all to this a coil there is what any leadership user with the indication rekomendovanykh lubricants which? I until that not handling of a such a.

+1

Not, the British silent as guerrillas about recommended by lubricants which - asked on reform. Site :dontknow: So far they simply not understand about than I their asked - as this fisherman SAM will disassemble pay meatsuit and to do it MOVIE o.o. Answer roughly such: "Credit to in pyrometers) service center" :D

duffy333 wrote:

. Not, the British silent as guerrillas about recommended by lubricants which - asked on reform. Site :dontknow: So far they simply not understand about than I their asked - as this fisherman SAM will disassemble coil and to do it MOVIE.

And here is in the US "peresichnogo" for fisherman, with desire personally spell out coil and lubricate its, very even well understand - Gave one nut, turned lid firmly and can brush your and lubricates, how many like it or, even lubrication give in top - liquid and for.

Text or: As only few "a true American substitute for AK-74"% -), in world Penn CONQUER 7,000:tired:, so and update my. But this already will another theme :D.

Wladyslaw Ivanovich, Google Mikado AIRSPASE, so Penn in deconstruction of slozhnovatym seem. ? otkruchivaniem pens, and through doorway major couple of get can be. , it is a pity go after such easy targets :dontknow:, and the blackcurrant would such a itself.

+1

An autopsy showed - ??? coil was almost hot dry, lubrication was little.

VDA- thank you for a unique insight now advice :cool:!

On past mini-sorevakh me "dropped your" an apple box with pounder, and very unsuccessfully has fallen coil Preston PXR 5,000. Was incurred nadscherblinka, which successfully me has cut off 20 meters twist are spaced (not observed its on first zabrose. :(

As think realistically whether this detail buy / get / replace? Or can have someone (not let-God) died the coil such a - I would have forces routinely would bought the this parts. It's a shame until I, okay would himself killed, and so. :(

Here is exactly as looks "trouble", not thought that it such fragile.
v
http://www.vertexblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/IMG_0067.jpg

On photos poorly in sight, if the commercial not real, then himself lesoukladyvatel can be try zashlifovat and spit.

Skol precisely on really leskoukladyvatele, camping ons on foreign side. , too, think if not can find the money - the will have try zashlifovat. But there Skol ~ 2 mm. T. E. Deep enough. :(

On extreme case, d disassemble and seek Fitter and turner. In late all this not so thin detail to its not peretochit.

Last edited by Vertex (Nov 19 2013 02:22:22)

Taras! I have similar was on one of coils. Paste GOI and dental powder on a felt tryapochke sanded days 2 (with pure intuition on dream and receptions food). But if shackle pustotelaya, then can and will have peretachivat.

Yuri, thank you, but something I raze not can understand, as can be accumulate 2mm under aid paste GOI. Thought about how to there damage these lovely with a blowtorch. And try restore the brink + polishing, but will whether it keep normal, I don't know. The second option - this cut around the circle these 2 mm on 45kW. But need to seek Fitter and turner, for I in this at all zero on mass of.

Taras, write in lichku AndB(Andrei Beryozovo) - he have someone here on Forum on spare parts PXR5000 bought. Can him this knot don't need me anymore :dontknow:

+1

Taras! Zaplavit, I think, will problematic. But to remove Skol can be. To withdraw his "under zero" across the surface by smooth out, grind down and polishing. After all this side cramp holding serves only for, so say, transportation fishing line of yours (twist are spaced) to voice-over. T. E. Burden there not much. Simply glides for on it raskosami (cord) and all.
And still, think, that Mike (Mikhail Palych) can something suggest the. He in this fact prepared very nice. Authority.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Preston and KORUM.