All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Daiwa.

Reel Daiwa.

Posts 301 to 330 of 1000

Polovil today Dayvoy Blast's host at. Truth tide not was - had to harvest with kormushkami 28gr :disappointed:. Then already in late fishing, rearranging its with the medium on DM100 and just kind of threw with kormushkami from 80gr until 120gr - as the me all like normally with traction. The distance 40-50 meters, the depth of 2-4 Dam. Gave To he to throw some. His verdict: For feeders not more 100gr. Type for Tornamentam 13,500 as times. I don't know :dontknow:, right, I'll on River try. And some whom from guys its on cut to disco dam.
From sudden: She has the right laying, such a as conceived producer - this "opposite cone" o.o. Yes, that I until winding seen the leadership to a coil - it modicum and on Japanese, but there heap the images. And about as should be outer the cord. Will make tomorrow scan in office and'll post an.
I here is now think, can and on Aspayerakh the cone was "only one camera"?

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 3 2013 20:06:42)

+2

duffy333
Seryoga, and how many there twist are spaced climbs. And the I have At Serteyt 3,500 bekinga trolley moves away. And have Blasta shpulya not such a deep.

Yes, that I until winding seen the leadership to a coil - it modicum and on Japanese, but there heap the images. And about as should be outer cord. Will make tomorrow scan in office and'll post an.

You about this
http://s7.uploads.ru/yiedv.jpg

Last edited by Vadkh (Nov 3 2013 20:47:32)

On passport PE # 1.5 (this order 0.20, if nothing not location is) 250 meters, and PE # 2 (0.24) 200m. I have took 200 meters filament 0.18 (realistically 0.19) and 125m Nanofila: 0.10. In principle normal, in my opinion.
But for order to "holes" before front and backdating toddler not was, had to to lift satellites were taken into nominal shaybochku, which initially on shtoke teetered - she times in two thicker additional washers. With mobile network write so photo winding tomorrow. From office :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 3 2013 20:43:27)

duffy333
Seryoga, you from skan its kinematicheskuyu scheme and we'll label it where there clenched, if perhaps. Can be will pick a balls and will full candy. Essentially this Kaldiya, only in metal abroad.

Last edited by Vadkh (Nov 3 2013 20:55:07)

Scheme I otskanyu. But there all on Japanese in the specification :dontknow: celebrate Ligo jointly deal.
But Knob the right :cool:

duffy333 wrote:

Of sudden: She has the right laying, such a as conceived producer - this "opposite cone"

Sergei, and why the right precisely flip? Ah the that will less emerge hinges understandable. Smaller demands to pletenke, too,. For industrialized fishing laytovymi voblerami at all did direct cone on on. Impose was further.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

why the right precisely flip?

Oleg_GOR wrote:

as conceived producer - this "opposite cone"

And on the picture opposite clear visible. The Japanese so want done. :dontknow: Sergei only was following orders producer.

Oleg_GOR
Oleg, I for Seregu answer. Have dayvy on shpulyakh Shake shpuli made, too, reverse-cone over that (sistemaAVS), so Dayva and recommends so shaking its. Have dura-Ace a neck direct and there is big opposite cone on external Borth shpuli and on this on dura-Ace not need a filament winding reverse-cone over that.
On Big Pitakh opposite cone, too, not requires.

+1

People can who tell pollsters where can be to buy some of that shpulku for Daiwa Tournament Basiair 45 QD?

Snik wrote:

"the can who tell pollsters where can be to buy some of that shpulku for Daiwa Tournament Basiair 45 QD?

And where living?

Kharkiv

Матч wrote:

A where living?

Yura, you that policeman :crazyfun: "Where is living, share passport", and need to be a little bit of a collegial, acronym to read. :D F the R Since X Oh - Federation fishing sport independent, Kherson, Khmelnytsky (in short, har knows, what area.) :crazyfun:
You have Tim's regulation ask, they same in of England golden - the euro 150 - 200 one such shpulya ant it was sufficient. In Japan their not find, there only serfovye shpuli under Basayr find can be.

Last edited by Vadkh (Nov 4 2013 11:19:34)

Vadkh wrote:

Yura, you that policeman "Where is living, share passport", and need to be a little bit of a collegial, acronym to read. F the R Since X Oh - Federation fishing sport independent, Kherson, Khmelnytsky (in short, har knows, what area.)
You have Tim's regulation ask, they same in of England golden - the euro 150 - 200 one such shpulya ant it was sufficient. In Japan their not find, there only serfovye shpuli under Basayr find can be.

Edited Vadkh (Today 11 :19: 34)

I not see where lives man, so not know that advise. Have tima shpullya is worth 80 ?-nds hard time delivering 15f. Inter indeed this shpulyu can be buy only in Europe. Summer I have its spi. Deeley from parcel, so oei in sdeduyuschey sending an has invested for free.
And frskho not know that this such, I not torchbearer and matyukov such not know :D

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/Tg3uW.png

Vadkh wrote:

duffy333
Seryoga, you from skan its kinematicheskuyu scheme and we'll label it where there clenched, if perhaps. Can be will pick a balls and will full candy.

Erecting scheme:

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/P6hHU.png

Formula on podshipnikam 6 + 1.

The manual:

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/xVn8I.png

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/VdXUG.png

Files in pdf-format in resolving 150dpi. Erecting scheme format A4, the manual - A3

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 4 2013 14:38:36)

And about laying. Made several photo the as Dayva Blast's stacks cord "pooborotno." So as on the main is worth Nanofil: 0.10, then was photographing laying shock-leader from cord 15lb.
1. After one turnover pens:

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/NS9zC.jpg

2. After two gather steam; pens:

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/a8ek3.jpg

3. After four gather steam;:

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/UpvTi.jpg

Of habit not can quietly look on this "opposite cone" :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 4 2013 14:40:21)

+1

Vadkh wrote:

Oleg, I for Seregu answer.

Vadim, thank you, now understandable.

duffy333
Cord nanofil 0.1 in diameter?
Certainly coil costly. Not understand than justifies themselves for fidera. Except likes.

Order 265 dollars in Japan. With transshipment-packing all 300 poured. Costly? Perhaps. Although with than to compare.
Those same nicknames the same "matchevaya" Daiwa TDRhas RRP in 245 ?, that in declined accounts for 390 dollars. Truth already with discountsshe same is worth 170 ?(this those same 265-270 dollars). Or, for example, TEAM Daiwa X MATCHwith RRP 285-315 ?- this 450-500 dollars. :dontknow: And not think, that they stronger and better Blasta. And me on was-a medium and khevik coil wanted.
I'll use one, potestiruyu, and further consider - can its'll trade you everything and in return on those same money three PXR5000 buy :D

Nanofil: 0.10 in diameter (precise available. 0.1105mm - so on shpule written). Razmotka 125 meters. Breaking 5.732kg.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 4 2013 18:40:09)

duffy333 wrote:

Although with than to compare.

Yes (with shimanoy neksetsv. In than a privilege of in ratio kasestvo and the price. As on me did impolzovat on feeder coils more expensive 100 dollars.

duffy333 wrote:

Nanofil: 0.10 in diameter (precise available. 0.1105mm - so on shpule written). Razmotka 125 meters. Breaking 5.732kg.

This like 8 mikronization on the Americas? This wasn with shock use?

About, and that such "shimanoy neksetsv."?

Lilian wrote:

Yes (with shimanoy neksetsv. In than a privilege of in ratio kasestvo and the price. As on me did impolzovat on feeder coils more expensive 100 dollars.

Why then buy rods up type the same Dutch Masters in, not to mention Dayvu Tornament? Why sit on platforms has type Reva's 36-oops or Prestonovskogo Absolyuta? There is money so why would their not spend itself in pleasure :dontknow: Well directionless conversation.
I better I shall compare with the other Shimanovskoy coil, with indeed good coil, which I have there is. But it had have us in daunting roughly such a same price, as and Blast's - with Aspayerom 4,000-'s. Have Blasta pull better. This argument for me judging by from conditions my industrialized fishing.

Lilian wrote:

This is like 8 mikronization on the Americas? This wasn with shock use?

I have himself nanofil not holds paternostera - is tearing sooner or later on node :dontknow: trough 60gr +. So and'm knitting shock from pletni, to on it already knitting snap. There “only with breakage the most shock. Yes and at all, than less knots on really nanofile, the less unexpected to medium term under his using.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 4 2013 19:44:39)

+1

mixa wrote:

shimanoy neksetsv.

Pardon me. Wasn there is no such.

Perform there is sense borrow, dayvu not know for not yuzal.
And coils I take 2-'s types of, 4,000 and 5,000. One model. Conveniently when have you 4 odinauovye coils and 8 shpul with different namotkami. There goes your ball one mesarubka, buy another inexpensive and still 2 shpuli plus.
So here is, following this injunction 300 should for Tennessee Costly. Were would money, took.

Last edited by Lilian (Nov 4 2013 20:05:57)

duffy333
Cerega, me on all forums is reviled, that'm using Serteyty on fiderakh. And I see all far, on this expense and my rocks off.
Text or. Sert 3,000 I have ploughs with 2006 on feeder and trough 80 throughout is into pumping. And here is season capturing the with 3,500 sertom - even more traction.

Yes I and not'm sweating my back off. This coil took for test (little whether what I simply "from interest" ’) - wanted compare, than coil-Japanese fox for 300 dollars better coils for 100 dollars (PXR5000). Although would your heelbone fishing trips with Blastom need &, to took shape what something opinion.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 4 2013 20:10:14)

duffy333 wrote:

Yes I and not'm sweating my back off. This coil took for test (little whether what I simply "from interest" ’) - wanted compare, than coil-Japanese fox for 300 dollars better coils for 100 dollars (PXR5000). Although would your heelbone fishing trips with Blastom need &, to took shape what something opinion.

Seryoga, here is that my droogie wrote on "Salapine"

After season possession PCR 5,000 me and Insepshionom 4,000 Vanychem - zaterzalis doubts using data coils under extra-heavy (trough 110-150 gr - both coils on that have masters of with equal diagnosis outsider the noise in abroad under vymatyvanii under burdens) - waiting for verdict about further life coils.

This the third case tractor on Prestonakh for two years under our lovlyakh on rivers. I before wrote, that a buddy’Bradiyu 4,000 instead Preston's. However statistics.

duffy333 wrote:

Yes buy same anyone finally, test and write report on the center of the spool! Or me again all very to do?

Ah. You all himself knew. :blush: Since corduroy trousers, let not disappoint. And why (if that) regulation on three PXR to change? PCR not impressed by the?

+1

Lilian wrote:

How the me did impolzovat on feeder coils more expensive 100 dollars.

Have us guys BC on 1,000 $screwing with (from 2-3) in arsenal :cool:, and where here did, have apples there is money, here is and delights the themselves beloved :flag:
FS. Itself ordered Shimano Rarenium CI4 5,000 FA, in plumb line shimano disappears 5,000 the size of the
http://s6.uploads.ru/JlaMZ.jpg
http://s6.uploads.ru/LPe50.jpg
http://s7.uploads.ru/gn2NK.jpg

Last edited by D.S.I (Nov 4 2013 20:29:29)

D.S.I wrote:

FS. Itself ordered Shimano Rarenium CI4 5,000 FA, in lineup shimano disappears 5,000 the size of the

, it is a pity but Roman knock yourself out, huh and not whom us snout in dirt poke. Gathered here... fetishists :crazyfun:

Vadkh wrote:

Planning here... fetishists

Vadim, love I Mr. Shima from, and for forelki Soare 2000PG weight 160gr await the.

Last edited by D.S.I (Nov 4 2013 20:38:14)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Daiwa.