All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Daiwa.

Reel Daiwa.

Posts 421 to 450 of 1000

13 Certate better 04 Certate - of and his derivatives, not to mention a wretched 10 Certate.

wrote:

13 Certate better 04 Certate - of and his derivatives, not to mention a wretched 10 Certate.

So explain the music. Utterly not fact. Long already goes trend deterioration quality themselves rails, about this not says only lazy. On Vtorichke reel 04 year more expensive than new.

And me together tell us, in fix nekudyshnost 10 tserteyta?
Can I something not understand.
In my opinion magsiled in video glee, the simplicity collateral funksianalnosti!
With Vadim agreeable, old safer, but otstalee in terms of technologies and materials. If need a on year, yes on feeder as like,, then the old preferable to, but if like it or harvest izyashno on ultra-subtler Building tools, sensing beating hearts voblera, then new better.
Old in my good traction ponies, 10 year'd kill called would feral Mustang, ah and new 13 my third year of the Sanguinistas Arab quarter horses. Ah as something so :)
If field on Arabyche plough but on merene lomovom on epodrome to dissent, themselves know that will!
Simply need to understand for what industrialized fishing she need a, ah and take only have "them" those who produces, about those about which in canard not say :)

Vadkh wrote:

Grounds

Bohrmann. In my opinion.
Corps have 13 Certate again became metal (alyuminevyy fusion, I feel safer rotor (and the coil itself respectively).
And importantly - couple stronger have 13 Certate , than 04 Certate.

On very gradually - and is accumulated advantage.

Coil himself eiaee recently on Volga-- truth someone else's. Liked.
Itself borrow not became - await the with Khayper Custom.

Vadkh wrote:

At Vtorichke reel 04 year more expensive than new.

Not argument, more expensive by the that raritenee, for kolektsionerov or nerds.
Old little who doberegaet in flawed as a for those same 6 years. , think about that question
Man any the old "the right" Bob, magnifying with poizvodstva on peak of and ho-- Hold on couple of years. Likely leaves in auction in years for tridorogo. Ah think you understood about fix I :)
Again sidetrips from themes.
With respect!

wrote:

Case have 13 Certate again became metal (alyuminevyy fusion, I feel safer rotor (and the coil itself respectively).

In first have Serteytov always! Was lyuminievyy Corps.
Second will present word Propulsion Balievu (very decisional laziness jumping... so much)

A powerful SOEs 10 Certate with krupnozubym Duraluminium wheel, Finns prochneyshee, virtually nesnashivaemoe surely coverage, carried out very neatly, works's corridors, largely providing a velvety move coils. Did economics fail low reliability other elements design. For example, in a coil 2,500 th size, which usually is used already for more or less serious fishing and inevitably faces decent payloads, is worth the thin the rod diameter of just 3.3 mm. He easily it bends (this one senses even with a small strength on him, when holding coil in the hands of) and raze not fits its reigning paired the main transfer of. But most weak place - this metal should sit, adjusts in camp parazitku. Poorly not what you pest plastic vessels produced. Poorly another: Tonyusenkiy metal should sit grapple-grapple held in the plastic and so and Reserve pop out. And often somehow this,Night, about than well know some users new serteytov and almost all masters of on repair coils. Whether this shtyrek's beautifully done in sealed plastic saying vermin as should, nothing would with him not was happening. And so - weak place. About this miscalculation, the strange new for such a serious offices, as Dayva ,

Couple of have made better, and in the rest of the calamity.

wrote:

I'll try. In my opinion.
Corps have 13 Certate again became metal (alyuminevyy fusion, I feel safer rotor (and the coil itself respectively).

On very gradually - and is accumulated advantage.

Coil himself eiaee recently on Volga-- truth someone else's. Liked.
Itself borrow not became - await the with Khayper Custom.

Ox people, people, marketing our increasingly!
When 13 remove modicum half those monsters that pull out the old, then I Id say, Regrettable sink for, and until only speech and phrase with advertising posters.
Have Shimy were hooking up with X-Ship ltd.. and that, when previous clocked Stella a new for season, I to it simple handbag long, the old's crawling already good couple of top three years and nikhay will.
Although how many people so much and of views!
With respect!

Vadkh wrote:

When first have Serteytov always! Was lyuminievyy Corps

Have 10 Serta - Corps - carbon fibre.

And still - esteem closely quotes. Speech Zagipa Baliyeva as times about how, that in 13 Serte was removed advantages 10 Serta.

Powerful couple - this importantly in a coil.

Klowan wrote:

Ox people, people, marketing our increasingly!

Technological progress not stop.

Excuse--excuse me, that not in subject about Dayve.
Not know, who there what clocked in dura-Ace - but himself mean 2 reel S.A. 07 SW PG 4,000 and 5,000.
Any will tell - and I in including - more reliable difficult to find. Only soul aren - although I'm rocking their only on Volga-.

But - received Stella 13 SW PG 5,000 - and as not regrettably - need to recognize, that the new better.

And that concerns caught fish - give time.

Vadim fun, clever Ahjussi the one with write about any the shtyrkakh in plastikakh, about which such as I politics'm a do-er and notions not has. In sight because counterparts instead mystical not all are available, lurk. Or because thiss proverbial "weak link" atnyud not such weak?
Know honestly me in parallel what there pin of the connector, and in that he there enters, I simply know that 10 tserteyt served already personally me faith and true 3 year (in general) what read well enough for, so say semi- profesianalnogo fishing pole.
But again same would argue, if need the right pack on the same feeder, then strange things I I wish there were the old, from for his practicality and simplicity, where magsiled at all not need, for industrialized fishing where filament winding filament moves away on secondary plan, where pull in prioritize, not slogans "in pace over time" "inovatsyonay" and camping on To

wrote:

Wu 10 Serta - Corps - carbon fibre.

Repeat for particularly whiz-kid http://s6.uploads.ru/h1xP2.jpg
And not argue with adults. :crazy:

Klowan wrote:

But again same would argue, if need the right pack on the same feeder, then strange things I I wish there were the old, from for his practicality and simplicity, where magsiled at all not need, for industrialized fishing where filament winding filament moves away on secondary plan, where pull in prioritize, not slogans "in pace over time" "inovatsyonay" and camping on To

Ah not tell, filament winding everywhere need a the right, to deal not would throw the. And with-wound have all Serteytov in order, and dimensions alas.

wrote:

Technical progress not stop.

Excuse--excuse me, that not in subject about Dayve.
Not know, who there what clocked in dura-Ace - but himself mean 2 reel S.A. 07 SW PG 4,000 and 5,000.
Any will tell - and I in including - more reliable difficult to find. Only soul aren - although I'm rocking their only on Volga-.

But - received Stella 13 SW PG 5,000 - and as not regrettably - need to recognize, that the new better.

And that concerns caught fish - give time.

And I pro SV standards and not spoke, not peredyorgivayte. Pro it alone pros. But SV standards KMT this not spipingovaya stella to be sure. Totzhe twin MG in been lechsche. So that not confuse. We same about Siageytakh or Saltigakh not you introduce.
Can I spinning perceive as something else, but to mention the spinninge I say about on 2,500 plus minus
I spoke of on spiningovykh 4,000-5,000 yes even and SV standards-KMT they only cod in Norway harvest, pilkerami on shallow water,, Lasyosya kaleblom in untsyyu and bolsheno raze nor on 10-12 meters zander on paralonku, although every perceives increasingly on their.
Okay had removed themselves again.
Pardon if that not so. Take my leave, with service from production to exportation!

Last edited by Klowan (Dec 7 2013 01:34:13)

Klowan wrote:

not argument, more expensive by the that raritenee, for kolektsionerov or nerds.
Old little who doberegaet in flawed as a for those same 6 years. , think about that question
Man any the old "the right" Bob, magnifying with poizvodstva on peak of and ho-- Hold on couple of years. Likely leaves in auction in years for tridorogo. Ah think you understood about fix I :)

I perhaps not so put it, I spoke not about it comes / have but about incremental models 2004 new which were sold on the rests. And three years raze vintazhem not reeks.

Vadkh wrote:

A with-wound have all Serteytov in order,

You understood that I had in view ;)
Time already as something many, increasingly I otrulivayu, spokoinoy night Anyone reflecting. Thank you for adeptness!

Vadkh wrote:

I perhaps not so put it, I spoke not about it comes / have but about incremental models 2004 new which were sold on the rests. And three years raze vintazhem not reeks.

AA now clear. DAC it and understandable, staroya more qualitative, was death proof.
And recollect some grandfatherly spinning dvukhchastnik with plastic handle, them famously pears for sasedskim fenced was knocking :) and phytosterols leaded on donku pulyal and kaleblo dragged and him modicum would of henna :) until now such on there there is :) in as

Vadkh wrote:

And not argue with adults

Vadkh - funny right! I proaktsentiruyu - speech commanded about abroad rotor from zayona.
You're quoting article Bilieva, description of from the catalogue - and there all clearly written.

Correct me - but I not know coils - entirely made of zayona or another such a plastic.

Klowan wrote:

and I pro SV standards and not spoke, not peredyorgivayte. Pro it alone pros. But SV standards KMT this not spipingovaya stella to be sure.

If S.A. SW - not spinningovaya - the I Pope.
And all the fishers on Volga-and such rivers - upyutsya with of mourning - faced such pro its favorite baby.

Yes and speech the commanded - about technical progress, not about dura-Ace.

Last edited by (Dec 7 2013 01:49:31)

wrote:

Vadkh - funny right! I proaktsentiruyu - speech commanded about abroad rotor from zayona.

And this whose words:

Wu 10 Serta - Corps - carbon fibre.

Will you tuck me - but I not know coils - entirely made of zayona or another such a plastic.

Learn King Tiger tanks: Lyuvias, Ekzist, and not to night pomyanutye in this the Frost Shimany CI4.

Vadkh wrote:

Practice your King Tiger tanks: Lyuvias, Ekzist

I not mean Lyuvika - but Ekzisty Khayper Custom there is and Ekzist Branziny Khayper Custom.

Modicum and night - I can now. Maybe, you even I merely - did they from zayona?

Hasn not thought - although enleve 3 year they.

Or speech again only - pro individual parts of? Then what - now particularize. I went for coils.

If so - I publicly izvenyus before you.

Wow - I not fall asleep until not answer. Buck Moskvichu, which in sight Sea only on the picture saw. Not need to me click its nose, moreover who grew by Bank sea, who eiaee almost in all seas Europe in what the abriviaturu.
Marine spinning far not al Buhayrat State, Sudan and Volzhzkiy Queen, atnyud not Japanese or American.
The coil SV standards not traditsionaya the coil for freshwater fishing pole in obachnom understanding of. GiperKastom on Szymanski if want. This naval a series of with all stemming, and the that who you have on Volga-makes me on side, and even you have there fish current trumps and home samosvalami "ikryanku" driven to me, too, not interestingly.
For those conditions need not on the arenas look but on made, but you best, debate shall not pass. Id say one thing Propiarinaya stella 10 year died (zalyuftila, 's making such growl noises, deal a?inaea) after season industrialized fishing, say so in Baltic limanakh with is easy saltish water, on schukakh until 3-4 kg and tviche voblerov 7-14 grams. This quality, applause.
A fucking Revros have dayvy lives longer.

wrote:

I not mean Lyuvika - but Ekzisty Khayper Custom there is and Ekzist Branziny Khayper Custom.

Modicum and night - I can now. Maybe, you even I merely - did they from zayona?

Hasn not thought - although enleve 3 year they.

Or speech again only - pro individual parts of? Then what - now particularize. I went for coils.

If so - I publicly izvenyus before you.

Speech goes about packages rails, DC reluctance this working part of coils.
Ekzist has Corps from Zayona. Ekzist Khayper from Magniya, as and Branzino Khayper. Here is and the entire the difference. Ekzist Khayper, too, already not is issued. At least, in Japanese the catalogue his already long there is no.

Answer pribaltu - in sight it come to have him one there is Sea and he one there is fishing, ah yes okay.

Initially speech itself has gone, about how, better old reel or new and about technical progress.
Then - ukatali Mr. Shima from with X-Ship ltd.. as example of denial positive in progress.
Then, that S.A. SV standards - not spinningovaya the coil.
Now - that this "not traditsionaya coil for freshwater fishing pole."

To what this electromagnetic disclosure fornication about orientation.
People gets caught different Dayvami - Shimami and on Azovskii-the Black-the Baltic seas and on rivers different.
And little who needy - for ocean and water or not the coil.
Importantly - conditions industrialized fishing. Heavy - faux beau or Khaper Custom, there is no - other take.

And personal preferences brands producer - nor about than not say.
And that there zalyuftilo on schuchke 3-4 kg - the same "finger at in the sky."

In my opinion. Method trial and mistakes, quickly or slowly, but new fishing some tackle, in including and reel - would still will better previous expense of technical progress.

In my opinion

Last edited by (Dec 7 2013 02:48:11)

;) there is no words
And even other ripped snow're cleaning up in and of crowbar yard sweeping, yes and god take off if them so feel more comfortable.
Considered Good the coil, especially for MDL and DPLM in $30 100,000
Buy and shall put and what I before not hasn.
Okay has in side, pardon!
Not need to increasingly upend with legs on head
Considered the coil Good, but under opredelyonye conditions, on this increasingly
's-stud propiarinyy of well-podobranyy marketing move, razrabatyvayuschiysya precisely for top lnyok precisely nautical series. Under bout phishing, hope know.
And lest recoup costs, attract customers and keep somnivayuschikhsya this in model klasom below, and below splot until. Ah and themselves the basics watch until no class.
Exactly as and have Dayva MagSild.
And known you that game plan supply on exploitation magsild 5 years and the that on end this term he can stop fulfill functions and will require substitutes? And is changing he to word say all node. Protsentualno think suggest not difficult how many this will be cost.
And consider Ekzist hyper cast.
Answer me how many years this fighter you serves? And how many even serve for?
Hence can be suggest that before can and not was all these inovatsiy, but not maintain on bombs, and brass, magnesium alloys and possible medicine galvanizatsiyakh, paykakh and White.
Details work as clock, eio you not easiest surely (who highly not bad) sealed plastic saying in junctions where should not be. And why, yes because buy coil for 600 it was as though in and classification years 10, not measure the all "razkrutok" companies. And sell "inovatsionyy" subject cheaper but 3 for 20 years should strive in term. Hence we see declining prices new and raising on old. And lovers the advancement so and trickled in, nakhvatali 13 Tserteytov, and through year the other ponesyotsya "ferrule falls out" shtyrki prevents in plyastike not there trek.
As That's right Vadim observed, about reducing quality not says only lazy.
And so if that for Help there is handed. Single log-in Japan which take coils on MOVIE for well help create sustainable money, the original of the replacing parts, plus pedantnost Japanese as nation. Krch reel arrive as new.
Himself I making this not zamarachivayus, love try constantly new. In sight also as and you. But if we are talking (buck on art) about be durable coils, spinningovoy to example 2,500, and Dayva Tserteyt, then unambiguously nor 10 nor 13 year with 7 tyagatsya not can.
On this need to couples for themselves ready whether you spend on skazhek 1K it was as though in annually on reel only under spinning and through year-two to change. If yes the never you not will disturb nor shpintik nor lyuftik
, simply will you sell faster than begin problems.
But return in 10 Stella, when problems began on first Year, for coil in 600 + have mandated sigmenta, I think this busts.
Another matter SV standards faith and true year services, the same 07 stella one of the best that I met in life
Here is its and increasingly that wanted to say.
Excuse--excuse me if was impertinent or peremptory. In itnernete on symbols of the not always correctly can be to hand the crux of the until sobisednika tili more precisely say for reader.
With service from production to exportation!
P. With me not understandable only one thing as man not possessing this reel (I about 13 Tserteyt), poloviv it once can judge that she better? Sales on I think in April, if am not mistaken, I received in late May, gave it rybolok 25-30 (twitch, come on in the mid-range) and the not thankful say that she better even the same 10-oops, not the to 7 th year issuing. Time and only time us will show, but think personally I have she will zamnyana on something new by the end of as next year maximum.

Last edited by Klowan (Dec 7 2013 03:45:10)

+3

Klowan wrote:

that game plan supply on exploitation magsild 5 years and the that on end this term he can stop fulfill functions and will require substitutes

Recognized from reflective on boutique pensioners on subject - "That before better was!".

"Was machine Victory and Volga 21 - metals car body, measuring" in should sit "- until now drive.
And now. Maybe, you - have modern machines - a scratch or Skol and rotting away.
Was the Benz in 140 body - ah recognized eternal - and now. Maybe, you Mercs - nowhere not suitable. "

Everlasting nothing not case - and to assume, that there will through 5 years with your coil - simply funny.
If borrow coil on 10-15 years exploitation - the't have thrown need to and truth - strongly pass through.

Klowan wrote:

about reducing quality not says only lazy.

That would not slovobludit - better to speak specifically - about what model coils say, that would on example evolution this reel can be was to talk about as a.
And how many these Dutch, that would "statistics of views" was more objective.

Klowan wrote:

Other deal SV standards faith and true year services, the same 07 stella one of the best that I met in life

That same this have become itself run contrary?
07Stella SW - proved better preduduschey series of!
And still grieve to tell you - 13Stella SW proved better 07Stella SW, albeit a lot heavier than me.
Believe me - already have - already have compared and already "'ve had" even in more of salty seas, than baltiyskoe.

Klowan wrote:

me not understandable only one thing as man not possessing this reel (I about 13 Tserteyt), poloviv it once can judge that she better? Sales on I think in April, if am not mistaken, I received in late May, gave it rybolok 25-30 (twitch, come on in the mid-range) and the not thankful say that she better even the same 10-oops, not the to 7 th year

Fortunately, today any wishing can to buy some of that in Japan any coil - even in Russia.
And honestly to share their vpechetleniyami and so fast about a coil on numerous fishing forums, and also with your own friends and among acquaintances, not to engage in an advertisement.

So that - not necessarily have coil, that would judge its properties.
And here is for equity judgment - necessarily must be accounted for opinion majority users, and not only strictly personal.

So here is - if generalizable opinion many users with different fishing sites and not only sites (pick up volumes K on themselves such a courage - although I can and not those opinion same environment and not those sites read) Serteyt10 worse and previous model and Serteyta13.
And Serteyt13 - better Serta 04-07 expense of more powerful the main couples + in it eliminated shortcomings Serta10.
Yes - Sert13 screwing with only season, but and for this time can be already to do what the certain conclusions.

Last edited by (Dec 7 2013 12:58:50)

"There write, there say, forums have, reviews."
Man harks back coil, long chooses, put an 400 + it was as though in, and that after the first fishing will start yelling, that she sucks? Purely psychologically he its already liked and believes in it.

"So that - not necessarily have coil, that would judge its properties."

Pardon that for Brad you is up? Wife also chase choose? People say she Good.
Canvassed say that anywhere, until not you try not's sounding.
Ah and about opinion. Here is example:
Error but bass with palm 20 rybolok in year 10 Tserteytom, in a swamp and micro rivers, and estetsvenno his she test, I same enleve pikes in prodigious water 2-3 engine bed on 10 + for fishing trip, in season rush 100 + for fishing trip, 40-50 fishing trips in season, and there same even Queen and other snap. So here is who of us more odekvatno can judge as a products?
And a commonplace speaking opinion "moreover" human me not interestingly, I izkhozhu from own conditions fishing, personal neokuratnosti under exploitation and experience.

Ah and about couples, as I wrote higher, need understand why you coil. On MDL and DPLM 1,000-2000 dimension, under perch 100 grams or type of moreover, neokhodima us usilinaya couple? Can hyper put on a twig until 5gr? Brad.
And any from predshestvenits dayva is famously with those tackles.
If to talk about sredmerazmernosti, the main couple stronger not surplus, but need understand, material has changed and the that previous model departed on 5 + years, a new 10 and 13 models can drive down not under force. Simply because the other fusion and not enough time passed.
About magsiled:
5 years photocorrespondent not in regime exploitation and all, regularly if now borrow 10 Tserteyot from first parties, has been lying on dust 3goda, perhaps through year-two magsiled will work not KAZAKHSTAN KAGAZY.

Ah and pro size 5,000 + I at all not say, for the same Volga personally I I wish there were that is. And here is in Sweden, Norway or Finland bad about molesting 6,000-12,000 +
Likes you keep dubinal in 300 + grams with coil 350 + deal your, but I prefer spinning the other.
Wrote above as I have departed 10 Tserteyt, read more thoroughly, for me personally 2 season spolne enough. But not all can borrow coils so often, hence and questions. And such as you, sorrow chitaki forums, tell them that better, although themselves not auctioning the and not ottarabanili (season.
P. With And I spoke not about stelle 07 SV standards but about simple "seven" nothing to acquire to attribute on my own style to my between ministries

Last edited by Klowan (Dec 7 2013 13:46:15)

wrote:

What would not slovobludit - better to speak specifically - about what model coils say, that would on example evolution this reel can be was to talk about as a.
And how many these Dutch, that would "statistics of views" was more objective.

Colleagues, not been getting fat Iately. Here "and of views no need not, simply." (With) (Bulgakov. Master and margaritas.)

Simply. One nebezyzvestnaya NErybolovnaya company, that you refered, several tens of years ago invented an concept of with strange damned bourgeois entitled. The crux of the which was in next: "Products should not be for and I." Yes, they must have best consumer properties, they must be reliable, they must be better previous models, but.. "

And designers now are pawning "period life." Accurately so same, as in judging times of their houses 3-'s grows crystal flowers when liquid resource in planes. Only now all of this not in our favor. And not only fishing coils concerns. Ah. Themselves same wrote (pro auto. And the durability of the (resource) to quality of and reliability (in these, too, so term exploitation on different details) not has no relations. This different notions.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Dec 7 2013 13:24:59)

Davicha blackcurrant a new Tekhnium FD for fidera, and ready that she too only season. I ready spend on favorite attractive opportunity 200 it was as though in in year and without regrettable "'m gonna chalk its" on end term. But the other not ready, because and chitae, recommended, saves and anything. Take Ekseydzhy and the GT prevents, can they and indestructible back then, and are worth cheaper, but personally me not like design. But I not d yelling about is that somewhere read or "people say" What FD better or worse, me suits and this importantly!
P. With crap for deviation from the themes, I graduated, will retire to my! Luck
P. S. With within your at all need fucking turn to wipe half all, and the bazaar some have, but not me you teach. With respect!

1000PGS

Klowan wrote:

At MDL and DPLM 1,000-2000 dimension, under perch 100 grams or type of moreover, neokhodima us usilinaya couple? Can hyper put on a twig until 5gr? Brad.

Here is perishing indeed Brad! And the would knew that very many in MDL and DPLM place katushechku 10 Stella 1000PGS - modicum would the big info owe on the so least sites - have made it clear to would, that such PG.
Understandable - but not love we 10 Stella - because and is raving about designers in dura-Ace and is raving about all in world, adversely affected its.

Very love Sert10 - and severely proud of it, that have his and are experiencing strongly, if about him poorly say on some sites and what the there fly fishermen!
Importantly - I exasperated and all, my opinion - most important thing that's!

Although to compare Stella and Sert - funny.

Klowan wrote:

And such as you, sorrow chitaki forums, tell them that better, although themselves not auctioning the and not ottarabanili (season.

Ah of course, such a steep coils, as 10Sert I not mean, where us and other until "leading experts" from the Baltics.

Only on "sorrow chitaki forums" you more similar, nakhvalivaete 10 Sert, about which except negative including no one says nothing.
Ah yes I higher already wrote - opinion other for such "experts" as you - despite which.

P.S. I no one councils not gave and not give.
Grant my full its opinion - based not on strictly personal "a blind love" to subject. But on intel, it and opinion many real polvovateley this primary.

Yes and speech the - about technical progress and his no return.

Share me where have SV standards there is dimension 1,000, I izvenyus.
You not be hitting my man himself and not confuse other
Already read forums and Tserteyt became carbon-fiber reinforced plastic.
When get a 07,10 and 13 Tserteyt, otlovish 25 + fishing trips each, in some conditions, regulation with me to speak on equal, and until that your calls for speculation and prochitanoe me personally, as spirit the poultice.
I in primarily say about how that has experienced himself, and you about how that you told someone the other. Prichine difference?
Okay increasingly clear krch. Luck
P. With "about technical progress and his no return" magsiled good dispute there is no, but in laynrollere me seems plus, although that I understand, people after all loop write that SHOULD come! Means so and there is

wrote:

Klowan wrote (and):
On MDL and DPLM 1,000-2000 dimension, under perch 100 grams or type of moreover, neokhodima us usilinaya couple? Can hyper put on a twig until 5gr? Brad.
Here is perishing indeed Brad! And the would knew that very many in MDL and DPLM place katushechku 10 Stella 1000PGS - modicum would the big info owe on the so least sites - have made it clear to would, that such PG.

I clearly led example 10 Stella 1000PGS - in response to that of crassly assertion about type of crazy. So that not let us - SW "for ears magnetically drawn to."

Klowan wrote:

When get a 07,10 and 13 Tserteyt

Ah about how, that mean.
There is Sert 3500NS - reliable coil. Not complaining and not khayu its - exasperated.
10 Sert and zatak not need, and 13Sert await the in execution NS.
There is 2 Tennessee Megabass LIN256HM and one Megabass RENLLI 300 - all they like made on base Serta (no accurately - not know) - very like.
There is Ekzisty ordinary and NS (not 12 year, and previous) and company. 10 regarded.
There is Ekzisty Branzino NS.
So that there is opportunity to compare that the with than the, and not only Serty and judge more than-less objectively not only with words other.

But would still, if there is man conscious (on this site or friend or simply familiar) view which you and other trust - I'm listening to his view.

Can be, of course, opinion other send on. And to speak - until not I go kinda in Egypt and not have a feel there himself doctoral - nor for that not feel, that they there there is.
But this, as the saying goes - everyone its!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Daiwa.