All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Daiwa.

Reel Daiwa.

Posts 571 to 600 of 1000

G R E Y wrote:

In this case, further comparison Revrosa with Ekseydzhem altogether unreasonable - this beating up baby. The, about than you say, only will make this obvious for all.

Ah all ??? need to Ekselery and Ekseydzhami to compare. I.e. top coils among budgetary.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 2 2014 01:03:07)

Vadkh wrote:

. Ah all ??? need to Ekselery and Ekseydzhami to compare. I.e. top coils among budgetary.

Ekseler - simply Revros on evrorynke. There differences - a thimbleful.
I not see, that here to compare. Even if take EkseydzhFD Japanese market - 13Naski. Essentially, for one and the contestant same price is offered stick-a digger and tiller :D

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 2 2014 01:16:01)

G R E Y wrote:

Even if take Ekseler Japanese market - 13Naski.

Ah and that you wrote.
Ah all ??? in Ekselere Z 7 + 1 balls, and in Revlose 4 + 1. You after all Ekseydzh took.

Better compete new Biomastery and blasts. They in Japan in one price 220 + bucks. For many this will be on fact interestingly.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 2 2014 01:25:26)

Vadkh wrote:

Nu and that you wrote.
Ah all ??? in Ekselere Z 7 + 1 balls, and in Revlose 4 + 1. You after all Ekseydzh took.

Return to the picture several posts ago. And try, finally, understand - that it is important, and that dust in eyes.
How many bearings - can be write on box, people ???. Guided by an experienced polar level regarded people not ???. And its reliance on two ShP, too, see units of. Such here is differences in motivation under posibilities.

Give up, you doomed :glasses:
http://i.piccy.info/i9/c3833bdfb3d6224ae05846e9d9ffb169/1388611607/59041/631429/RevMX_2_800.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2014-01-01-21-26/i9-5684039/755x566-r/i.gif
http://i.piccy.info/i9/b23f6127af04a5b929c82755995c7890/1388611692/92555/631429/DF_EXG3000SFD_800.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2014-01-01-21-28/i9-5684046/776x550-r/i.gif

G R E Y wrote:

Back to picture several posts ago. And try, finally, understand - that it is important, and that dust in eyes.
How many bearings - can be write on box, people ???. Guided by an experienced polar level regarded people not ???. And its reliance on two ShP, too, see units of.

That you now wrote, that in Ekseydzhe driven by as regarded. :crazyfun:
We already figured out, that on Ekseydzhe there is opportunity put the second a ball-bearing, but the most his there there is no. Unification of.

Vadkh wrote:

What you now wrote, that in Ekseydzhe driven by as regarded. :crazyfun: .

Ur, time come understanding of •. On price, too,. More expensive vanya., incidentally.

Vadkh wrote:

We already figured out, that on Ekseydzhe there is opportunity put the second bearing, but the most his there there is no. Unification of.

There is in version of for the Japanese market - in 13Naski. And in EkseydzhFD put - couple minutes.
• Sam first not believed.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 2 2014 01:36:36)

G R E Y wrote:

A in EkseydzhFD put - couple minutes.

Not just seems like themselves with ordinary fishermen.

G R E Y wrote:

Ur, time come understanding of)

Yes with you I tone and not argued, esteem branch. I always wrote, that the budgetary dayvy no amount. Compete Biomastera with Kaldiyami (Blastami).

Vadkh wrote:

. Compete Biomastera with Kaldiyami (Blastami).

Will such a same picture. Especially European Bio with European same Mary. What something adequate comparison will begin with level Serteyty\ Tviny. T. E., still on class higher.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 2 2014 02:38:07)

Vadkh wrote:

Even if take Ekseler Japanese market - 13Naski.

Ah and that you wrote

Clear same, that a typo. Revised long.

Vadkh wrote:

Compare Biomastera with Kaldiyami (Blastami).

G R E Y wrote:

Is the such a same picture. Especially European Bio with European same Mary. What something adequate comparison will begin with level Serteyty\ Tviny. T. E., still on class higher.

Me so accurately it will be interesting :rolleyes: Blast-13 can and "naposmotret" give.

duffy333 wrote:

Blast-13 can and "naposmotret" give.

And for TV, launching greasing and stop balls :D

Far already their questioning? I khedzhekhogovskikh already smeared from tuning kit. Truth inward in himself mechanism not climb. And there, too, can be / need?

G R E Y wrote:

Move have good kulisnoy coils always will be easier, than have coils on beskonechnike - COP higher.

Yesterday a book of matches before eyes, wanted to clarify. Today had to specifically seek this message.
Amplify thought. Or ssylochku, what revere on the subject.

майк wrote:

Specify thought. Or ssylochku, what revere on the subject.

Recommend Pulp on the subject not venture to. Strictly the theoretical question, difficult and not very interestingly. Especially after yesterday's :D
Clarify - .NET.. Kulisnye coils strongly differ from each other. Mechanism good dayvy to compare with Chinese coils impossible, this the sky and land. To mention the kulise, I mean in mind precisely Dayvovskie his implementation. Easy move warranted minimize the losses on friction and, in primarily, less effort, required for movement shpuli, in comparison with beskonechnikom.

duffy333 wrote:

. Me so accurately it will be interesting :rolleyes: Blast-13 can and "naposmotret" give.

And not are afraid)
This already not Kaldiya, Corps the other. Interesting must be coil.

G R E Y wrote:

. What something adequate comparison will begin with level Serteyty\ Tviny. T. E., still on class higher.

Overreacted a tad, this already on two class higher goes. Slightly below there is interesting for comparisons couple Luvias\ of C4 +. Here, too, already ambiguous. But coils not the power, hardly inadequate for as industrialized fishing.

G R E Y wrote:

This is already not Kaldiya, Corps the other. Interesting must be coil.

Corps from metal like. Himself thought redesign your watch that it had there - but halves of corps like as on mastike some sit, for tightness.
I its under was-Volkswagen Jetta TDI and khevik took - weight osnastok full weight from 60gr until 150 g. Now on shpule Nanofil 10lb is worth.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 2 2014 16:10:03)

duffy333 wrote:

. Corps from metal like. Himself thought redesign your watch that it had there - but halves of corps like as on mastike some sit, for tightness.
I its under was-Volkswagen Jetta TDI and khevik took - weight osnastok full weight from 60gr until 150 g. Now on shpule Nanofil 10lb is worth.

Corps accurately metal. Interesting coil, even not can whip up, with than to compare from Simano. Not found scheme, if you have - drop here.
Perhaps, this modern variation Sigeyta. On expense tightness - very doubt. To the same, this "naval" chip, for us no matter.
Until increasingly normally works and no need open - better not now touch. Modern dayvy are full surprises.

G R E Y wrote:

Don’t found scheme, if you have - drop here.

Here is, already posted in this topic.

G R E Y wrote:

At expense tightness - very doubt. To the same, this "naval" chip, for us no matter.

Not tell, very often after as fishing she the entire in prikormke - so that it is unclear that inward and during this the most fishing, and after in the process otmokaniya-of Money can enter :dontknow: How on me, if there is such, then absolutely nelishnee.
In my opinion, for "heavy" fidera as times "maritime" coils preferable to - not only from-for high traction and major shpuli, but and because, that created on an aggressive environment. And have us what only in these prikormki not add. Yes and from the fall of the coils on sand no one not insured.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 2 2014 16:44:40)

duffy333 wrote:

That, already posted in this topic.

Thank you. In abroad all ShP., like, there is. Perhaps, instead clenched the back reliance (13) can be put ShP., but hardly such gift.

duffy333 wrote:

. But and because, that created on an aggressive environment. And have us what only in these prikormki not add. Yes and from the fall of the reel on sand no one not insured.

D have in mind. But they from marine water protected, not from contained sand and prikormki. I assure you, such appeal with coil unacceptably and nothing a good center of the spool not shines.

duffy333 wrote:

“I don’t so accurately it will be interesting :r olleyes.

Little that found on it. Like and not set up no one. It seems, that Corps and in fact Kaldii, but in metal. Twice strange. First, to manufacturing bodies in the plastic and in metal different approaches. Second, why to do Corps in metal, if some controlled more were instant and tight :D
Judging by scheme, mechanism, too, Kaldii. Similar way in its time emerged naval coil on base Ekselera - Seagate Lite. It seems, that Blast "th its and have replaced.
http://i.piccy.info/i9/5e0350bf79031f745a9db413c01b74c3/1388689935/58294/631429/Seagate_Lite_Blast.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2014-01-02-19-12/i9-5687631/673x404-r/i.gif
However, this only my hunches.

G R E Y wrote:

However, this only my hunches.

Seagate posts production not cesspits. Blast received new nurples, which dayva shoved at in new reel, magnetic lubrication, new the brake, new penetration of on shesterne, reinforcing plate on abroad under the handle and SOEs. Crusade in in this year Seagate statue with production.
On body, all ??? Dayva sufficient speaking that ugleplastikovye corps harsher. On nautical coils she has niei?u metals on packages.

If replacing material corps on metals led to most accuracy assemble and ShP now not hang out in abroad - cheers, it moreover Context.
Magnetic lubrication - Riding on what I'm hearing, as and statements about absence of need in periodic profilakticheskom care coils in ties with MagSayled. Small gear shaft, judging by price, agreed only one trivial issue with shaft and leading. Respectively, as and in retailing pokalenii Ekselerov and Kiksoidov, this weak place. Ah, and the absence of bearing in the back pivot to "forceful" coils an unambiguous minus. In the rest of the looks interestingly under price in 200ue. Have Simano here only Bio.
Of course, about Zayone Dayva sufficient. Enough take zayonovyy rotor and former plastic (not to mention metal). Zayonovyy "plays" stronger all. Nevertheless, this cool material. Have him big prospects, as and have simanovskogo of C4 +.

On Blastu on a sense from corps and in a whole from reel can say one thing - monolith, one thing whole. Under than all my familiar, which first time its take in hands in primarily precisely this note. And already then who that is committing - weight, Knob, move.

duffy333 wrote:

Skyfall Blastu on a sense from corps and in a whole from reel can say one thing - monolith, one thing whole.

This is a big plus. Apparently, in metal Corps managed more densely plant mechanism. But crawl in him increasingly would still will have. Coil not needs in hit dirt from outside. She herself its will produce.’'s getting ditty products generate.

Question to G R E Y, two season use Daiwa Windcast Z. If they to you contaminants on the table. That tell, very interestingly opinion practitioner, can there that need to add?

The coil in mop-up until not found myself, has only on scheme. Schemes have dayvy, as always, acts were demonic.
http://daiwafishing.com.au/wp-content/u … CAST-Z.pdf
That managed spell out - in pivot as, like, this ferrule (52), have Simano here bearing. This is important. Can be whether put ShP - need to look. And still 5 suspicion on possible replacement in liner. Unfortunately, more nuanced information on the Dayva I have no.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 7 2014 22:17:07)

So there already 8 + 1 bearings spelled out

Last edited by оксиген (Jan 7 2014 23:16:03)

оксиген wrote:

So there already 8 + 1 bearings spelled out

Edited oksigen (Today 21 :16: 03)

For reel on beskonechnike - this a bit. In reliance as, like, this would ShP., two on beskonechnik, in the carriage ShP., in podshpulnyy knot couple of)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Daiwa.