All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Daiwa.

Reel Daiwa.

Posts 601 to 630 of 1000

Alex74 wrote:

. Simply - What...? Basia the right katukha for fidera ekstrakhevika. In my opinion

This she?
http://carpfishing.ru/article69.html

G R E Y wrote:

This is she?

There is no, this more budgetary, the third from above. First Basyaair, then - What...? Basia QDX, then - What...? Basia QD (that on your exiled) Wu Basyaaira 12 balls against 7 as what.

Vadkh wrote:

. There is no, this more budgetary, the third from above. First Basyaair, then - What...? Basia QDX, then - What...? Basia QD (that on your exiled) Wu Basyaaira 12 balls against 7 as what.

And there is duty the what, that "upper"?

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 8 2014 10:46:21)

G R E Y wrote:

A there is duty the what, that "upper"?

Not saw, but where the met scheme. Like DSI posted.

DSI
Ivanovich hooker, so. Scheme Basyaair, pliz :flag:

+1

G R E Y wrote:

Wu this driven by sits on 1 ShP., obey reliance at all there is no. As on zadnetormoznykh Simano past - reliance as, like, this on himself the rod. This quite not the Hood for profit leverage. And there is duty the what, that "upper"?

Strange however. "Quite not the Hood for profit leverage" these coils the surfers are athletes gets caught very a major fish.
As me said athletes karpyatniki from continental Europe, that dayva - What...? Basia, basyaair and shimano Aero and tekhium MGS (disambiguation) 10,000 this tool for souls, more suited for profesionnalnykh places. For lakes in Croatia and those monsters karpikov (piglets 36kg) this kidstoys, and retain such burden only dayva emblems 5,000 and Tournament ST (graduate nicknames for already many years until now) and shimano Aero and tekhnium not MGS (disambiguation) Hagerty 4 year ago.

To you question as okay, on shimano:
Why high-speed coils shimano cut to disco harder unlike dayvy?
Compare to example zadnemotorn shimano stradik 4,000 and GT 4,000.
Or dayva, where both coils revolve with same easily - sertet 4,000 and 4000N.

wrote:

pics however. "Quite not the Hood for profit leverage" these coils the surfers are athletes gets caught very a major fish.

I Shiller wrong, on as, like, this two ShP. One before obgonkoy, the second for its amelioration. Post had it redacted on.

wrote:

. Why high-speed reel shimano cut to disco harder unlike dayvy?

Dayvy at all I feel safer Simano treasures. In no clothing left :glasses:
X-Shipovye Simano substantially advanced in this respect. In including and high-speed.

wrote:

Sravnivayu to example zadnemotorn shimano stradik 4,000 and GT 4,000

Stradik this, if am not mistaken, as times without the back reliance. And himself mechanism very fund is small, as for rotor such a size. Not the most is it apt coil Simano.

wrote:

. Or dayva, where both coils revolve with same easily - sertet 4,000 and 4000N.

Nothing of the sort. With tied eyes Id say, where the majority.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 8 2014 10:53:49)

+1

G R E Y wrote:

Match wrote (and):. Or dayva, where both reel revolve with same easily - sertet 4,000 and 4000N. Nothing of the sort. With tied eyes Id say, where the majority.

I mean Certate Hyper Custom 3,000H and 4000h, have my friend simple Certate 3,000, turned, difference there is no, not am fooling. Agree have khiper cast level of higher, but only from-for couples steel on bombs, that little effects, and can even contrary alyumin on bombs, on it smooth.

wrote:

. Turned, difference there is no, not am fooling. Agree have khiper cast level of higher, but only from-for couples steel on bombs, that little effects, and can even contrary alyumin on bombs, on it smooth

Believe. Increasingly would still tell inmediately :)

wrote:

. Have khiper cast level of higher, but only from-for couples steel on bombs.

Not only. The entire construction strengthened further by.

wrote:

. Alyumin on bombs, on it smooth

Lightly, more smooth move. Ah, most often) there are some that are and "steel on bombs," with surprisingly smooth move, but ostentatious.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 8 2014 02:42:33)

G R E Y wrote:

I Shiller wrong, on as, like, this two ShP. One before obgonkoy, the second for its amelioration. Post had it redacted on.

Dayvy at all I feel safer Simano treasures. In no clothing left
X-Shipovye Simano substantially advanced in this respect. In including and high-speed.

Stradik this, if am not mistaken, as times without the back reliance. And himself mechanism very fund is small, as for rotor such a size. Not the most is it apt the coil Simano.

Nothing of the sort. With tied eyes Id say, where the majority.

Edited G R E Y (Today 10 :53: 49)

Immediately in sight that you spiningist, and in feeder newcomer, so as shimano zadnemotr stradik tvinpauer GT GTM eksazhe aspir the most popular coils to fidera, especially 4-year ago where couple was more.

Vadkh wrote:

Dont saw, but where the met scheme. Like DSI posted.
DSI
Ivanovich hooker, so. Scheme Basyaair, pliz

Vadim, that the I not were, but on ischyu, and so here is witness http://daiwafishing.com.au/real-four-sp … chematics/

Hold, download, pdf-format.
TOURNAMENT BASIAIR QD:

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/yZmdF.png

TOURNAMENT BASIA QDX:

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/VmXJC.png

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 8 2014 19:23:41)

+3

There is from whom development experiences from ownership this CERTATE CUSTOM 3,500 HD. Describe the use of on example udilisch and scale feeders

vladkir wrote:

There are from whom development experiences from ownership this CERTATE CUSTOM 3,500 HD. Describe the use of on example udilisch and scale feeders

???? here-shimeji, this fidernyy forum. :D
If seriously, then this the usual Serteyt but with your exquisite handle, not of cast. Should not this coil be confused with Certate Hyper Custom - this already utterly another coil higher class.
Himself enleve ordinary Serteytom 3,500, trough 150 without problems. Most the best - that issued Dayva in the lower lineup top coils.

And that tell for Team Daiwa Advantage 4000A? Is worth view as purchase on khevik?
How I understood this version of Caldia Kix for the US market - the commercial with podshipnikom + the spare shpulya.

duffy333 wrote:

A that tell for Team Daiwa Advantage 4000A? Is worth view as purchase on khevik?
How I understood this version of Caldia Kix for the US market - the commercial with podshipnikom + a spare shpulya.

Yes, real the classic Dayvovskiy kiksoid. Only for of Australia market, in America were Tierry and scenic tarns and now their already not in sight. Need to seek on Australian Ebee.

duffy333 wrote:

A that tell for Team Daiwa Advantage 4000A? Is worth view as purchase on khevik?
How I understood this version of Caldia Kix for the US market - the commercial with podshipnikom + the spare shpulya.

I have kaldiya X 4,000, for market UK 140 ?, with 2 shpulyami made Israels right to Dzhapan one in one, but without ShP in that commercial, He's doing trough 60-80 already 2 year on khevike, have 2-'s friends on extra-khevike I to 13 150 on year. Can be borrow.

duffy333 wrote:

The good article on about about it.. " Much spinningovaya coil for thick cane fishing line of yours. " :rofl:
http://www.daily-fishing.ru/snasti/reel … ix_custom/

Vadkh wrote:

. America were Tierry and scenic tarns and now their already not in sight. Need to seek on Australian Ebee.

As times Copa - staff are an Australian :) And strongly was very different from rest. And "Tiera" and at all not kiksoid. This former Revros, substitute for former Swedish European Eksellera Plus.
Incidentally, about previous Ekselerakh. Their not wash their hands with production. Repainted, primarafetili easy handle and shpuley, and issued on domestic market. But already doubled more expensive.
http://i.piccy.info/i9/f4250a5d3f17169917f983f74a936a95/1389907720/20138/631429/daiwa_dsmarts_500.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2014-01-16-21-28/i9-5761767/500x275-r/i.gif

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 17 2014 01:30:08)

G R E Y wrote:

How times Copa - staff are an Australian :) And strongly was very different from rest.

Yes not need to jihadi.
Here is quote from chart you exile.

For example, have women in USA Team Daiwa Sol and Team Daiwa Advantage A there is ball-bearing upgrade in that commercial lesoukladyvatelya

Normal reel and Building tools take on zaibets. I have have many known still live and not too hard.
And Balichev, too, sometimes a blizzard eyebrows.

G R E Y wrote:

A "Tiera" and at all not kiksoid.

Yes, forgot already.

Vadkh wrote:

. Yes not need to jihadi.

Fi internet access :glasses: Gru - staff are an Australian. Decisional laziness seek, You himself. And new scenic tarns, too, in Australia.

Vadkh wrote:

. Normal coils and Building tools take on zaibets..

That cord well feast - here indisputably. And here is on first operatives not would argue. Leading from it I have handle on bumper a pot serves. Both sides of her teeth on faint shesterne.

Vadkh wrote:

. I have have many known still live and not too hard.

I have, too,. Especially those who times in year on fishing. And here is a good each-sekret, dzhigituyuschiy on three-four days in week, competition was for season. Moaned so, that go deaf, you know can be was. Lying around in the basement, donor pruzhinok-interleaves.

Vadkh wrote:

. And Balichev, too, sometimes a blizzard eyebrows.

Strange. Not noticing. Memory any, the case, brings.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 17 2014 01:49:44)

G R E Y wrote:

Fi internet access :glasses: Gru - staff are an Australian. Decisional laziness seek, You himself. And new scenic tarns, too, in Australia.

Still times say - not need to jihadi. Copa emerged first time in America in 2005godu and sign she for Americas market and then already has dispersed for the world. And in Europe sells and in Russia.
Takltur
And the that now for Australia make SolII this deal dayvy. And the first Copa was for America.

G R E Y wrote:

A here is a good each-sekret, dzhigituyuschiy on three-four days in week, competition was for season.

Dzhigity any coils arrange a serving, especially under heavy Jigue and Russian dzhigom (work one coil). Have us behaved conversation about fidernom application of.

G R E Y wrote:

Fi internet access Gru - staff are an Australian. Decisional laziness seek, You himself. And new scenic tarns, too, in Australia.

That the cord well feast - here indisputably. And here is on first operatives not would argue. Leading from it I have handle on bumper a pot serves. Both sides of her teeth on faint shesterne.

Strange. Not noticing.

Eyebrows, eyebrows, but not Grey :D I journalist had in view, although and literate man, pochitayuschiy very shimano, personally I so for themselves understood.
But before CERTATE Hyper CUSTOM he dismantled hat :D said that competitors until there is no
So puts an pletnyu kaldiya X 4,000, Podmotka mono 0.25, pletnya dayva hadn, shock lead mono 11884.46 RBK Money.
Photo

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/oeByT.jpg

Frims 3,000 the size of the is worth on khevike 130 gr, have one type, which not knows that such appropriation of fish, 5 years, nor what not's flaking.
Ah this such))
On exiled on article, me seems mistake, that the rod taken the. # 16 from al. Alloy.

Last edited by (Jan 17 2014 02:13:16)

Vadkh wrote:

. I think, that Seryoga G R E Y what the messed up.

Not, guys, nothing not messed up. Bearing in that commercial 3kh6kh2,5. For such powerful of coils - simply also.

G R E Y wrote:

Dont, guys, nothing not messed up. A ball-bearing in that commercial 3kh6kh2,5. For such powerful of coils - simply also.

There their two. On Khelldoge bearings different go, only himself the size of the not is specified.

G R E Y wrote:

good piece article on about about it.. " Much spinningovaya coil for thick cane fishing line of yours. "
http://www.daily-fishing.ru/snasti/reel viis organs is custom /

As times Copa - staff are an Australian And strongly was very different from rest. And "Tiera" and at all not kiksoid. This former Revros, substitute for former Swedish European Eksellera Plus.
Incidentally, about previous Ekselerakh. Their not wash their hands with production. Repainted, primarafetili easy handle and shpuley, and issued on domestic market. But already doubled more expensive.

Edited G R E Y (2014-01-16 23 :30: 08)

Good article!

G R E Y wrote:

Dont, guys, nothing not messed up. Bearing in that commercial 3kh6kh2,5. For such powerful coils - simply also.

Sergei, will repeat question you and Vadim in this the Frost.

Here initially teetered ferrule - Sergei reversed the on a ball-bearing. Reasonably suggest, that ferrule initially less size of, than ShP mortgaged. And the, that the commercial and ShP there makhonkie not surprises.

But here is how constructively mortgaged at all have dayvy? For example on Kaldii and TD Advantazhsame assessment to example? In one the commercial, in the other bearing.

Vadkh wrote:

There their two. On Khelldoge bearings different go, only himself the size of the not is specified.

Didn't spin, looked. There one bearing 3kh6kh2,5. Dont two.It would be two - I would said, that an excellent knot. And so - mamo, completed mamo. Scorn and defiance over sketches.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. For example on Kaldii and TD Advantazhsame assessment to example? In one the commercial, in the other a ball-bearing.

Yes, himself the commercial measured. Melle nave box (, put a ball-bearing and two laying a, and all Kisslinger works. Only "on cool", as in this Blaste, questioning not Context. :)

G R E Y wrote:

Yes, himself the commercial measured.

The size of the an analogous Blastu?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Daiwa.