All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Daiwa.

Reel Daiwa.

Posts 751 to 780 of 1000

Vadkh wrote:

He Taylandskoy assembly.

With at whether? Written on one another's feet made civil-japan - I pro Daiwa Luvias 12 2004 :flag:

VITEK wrote:

Since at whether? Written on one another's feet made civil-japan - I pro Daiwa Luvias 12 2004 :flag:

Japanese they were before still with bezkonechnikom. http://s8.uploads.ru/t/H4hZy.jpg
Then so let's go Taylanskoy assembly.
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/35wxM.jpg
Now again small purse.
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/HPVAj.jpg

VITEK wrote:

I in it on oschup nor what overcompensate for a radical not saw - simple Chinese the coil with appropriate levels assembly.

Another Shimanistom became more. Oleg, pick up neophyte. :D

Ah, me means are blessed with my worst - elevators there is no, in the hands of a sense of "net monolith" :dontknow: Hnat Katana itself such a same took - all likewise on haigus.

VITEK, and where additional shpuli’/ Grand Canal from? Can be ssylochku / contact?

gross wrote:

Guest Sergei I read, interestingly so same opinion about a coil and other users.

That can be said after one fishing. And more precisely "slaking" itch in the hands of.
Today taken out its, "in the adjacent room had" in Blast's and 3-'s untsovuy Dachevskiy kviver, 135yu Dayvu on warm-ups.
Blast's. Powerful, binding the coil. On devices up 100 + fodder without curiously sensations marginal leverage. Laying an equal. Prominent perekhlyostov for the first ring there is no. Yes and Perhaps be not can. That even times proves that around the its place. The coil of course in zabrose not is participating, but balance cordage this half of success. Without forceful zabrosa 90m. With 100gr gruzikom, under pletyonke 15LB. Ah and Knob. All knobam Knob.
Excuse in controlled strictly for bearing not strong. Yes and who can in them able to think clearly more implementers dayvy?

+2

And no one accidentally not enjoys Daiwa 11 Caldia 4,000? Yesterday have proposed such a bring, for fun price. Spin have us such a have. Truth slightly more expensive budget is obtained.

P. S. Added where:)

Romario wrote:

Daiwa 11 Caldia 4000

I'm using, on my view many run katukhen!

Need a aid. Under the showdown got lost plastic ferrule with the back reliance beskonechnika. The coil Daiwa SS-2500C. Need a either explosion scheme with katalozhnymi a number attached details, either Number on catalogue this details.

tutsan wrote:

Do I need aid. Under the showdown got lost plastic ferrule with the back reliance beskonechnika. Coil Daiwa SS-2500C. Need a either explosion scheme with katalozhnymi a number attached details, either Number on catalogue this details.

There is on SS2, be appropriate? Link

Or SS 2000 Link
SS 3,000 Link

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Feb 24 2014 21:24:47)

+1

Oleg_GOR wrote:

There are on SS2, be appropriate? The reference

Or SS 2000 Link
SS 3,000 Link

Edited Oleg’s organs is words provided in thos (Today 21 :24: 47)

Yes! Thank you! Precisely on SSII, this I get stupid)

Yesterday, closer company, took to Bank breathe air. Fished DM160 and dayvovskoy syorfovoy basiey with the feeding trough AKhS 120gr 500m 87th-nothing something remarkable, increasingly as usually. In late fishing decided to test the feeder-bullet on subject range missiles bombers which fished comrade. Stick the kind-same DM160 but another coil. With stress-free flight increasingly normal, 120gr for 100m moves away quietly, but back tail off work. The absence of not very expensive coils with qualities basii perhaps one reason which discouraging desire to work on distant made it.

Степаныч wrote:

Lack not very expensive coils with qualities basii perhaps one reason which discouraging desire to work on distant made it.

Sergei, but have what not such a great much vymotka, just 88 centimeters for turnover. Of course with shimankami 4000mi with their 72-75sm this is more.
But I think, here still big psychological factor: "Keep craning the handle - -stand thing."

Have Basii there are three traits, which have other coils immediately together not met - many run pull, longkastovaya shpulya, very small weight as for his size. Think Stepanych this had in view writing, that

Степаныч wrote:

Lack not very expensive coils with qualities basii perhaps one reason which discouraging desire to work on distant made it.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 25 2014 00:39:00)

duffy333
Seryoga, - What...? Basia in weight not Basayr. All ??? on 50 grams much worse off, 505gramm this the standard weight for such katukh.
Ain't right class below and, too, such weight has. Ah and Ultegra 5,500 weighs 515 gr. Ah and with traction all in order.

Guys, anyone has coil Daiwa Crosscast X 5,000? Regard as more cheap alternativu Shimano Ultegra. Like interesting model - rapid the freak, 108 centimeters for turnover, two normal shpuli. Of course better Windcast Z, but Crosscast X can be for 90 the euro take. That think?

Brought today coil Daiwa ISO4500, truth in no clothing left sells as Daiwa ISO4500 Entoh. Who will tell interesting things or not very pro this coil, took, so as the price was very the good.
Written, that made in Japan.

Respected colleagues.
Can, not quite perishing strictly on topic, but.
Raze not'll pick coil for fidera Garbolino G-MAX 13 ', test until 75gr.
Who prisovetuet?
1. Daiwa 12 Luvias 3012 4.8 million :1 250 g of. 7 + 1 81sm PE1.5 / 150m 7kg
2. Shimano EXSENCE 12 CI4 + 4000s 5.2 :1 250 g of. About. =8 3sm Nom.6.0kg / Maks.11.0kg ShP. :5 1 / 17 55mm 1.2-190 1.5-150 2.0-130 podsh.9 / 1
Or quite fiscal
3. Shimano Exage 4,000 the FD 5.2 :1 320gr 4 + 1 82sm 6kg 0.25-260
Or, can, your option.

Oleg_GOR написал(а): wrote:

Andrei, ah. On worded completing a witness first, and then on exiled his authorities.
P.S. Yuri-Liss, without grievances, simply very interestingly deal.

Юрик-Liss wrote:

So I tomorrow and different motives.
I in St. Petersburg now. One Music on Vasileostrovskaya, the other on 000t highways.
Entoh 4500 in available on Vaske.
Thank you Vadkh.

I wish to report.

Bezynertsionnaya April the coil Daiwa Tournament ISO 4500 Entoh
Code: 11181 the kind that on exiled, not Entoh, and only ISO. Lies only 5,000-to and likely long, move very severe. Likely’of...... dried..
Coil in the new abroad, Knob plastic.
Himself took away Surf 35.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/181321736163

Vadkh wrote:

Sergei, but have what not such a great much vymotka, just 88 centimeters for turnover. Of course with shimankami 4000mi with their 72-75sm this is more.
But I think, here still big psychological factor: "Keep craning the handle - -stand thing."

Vadim, this was syorfovaya - What...? Basia which exhausting 82sm but effort under this NO only a bit longer. Of course keep craning the handle -maesh thing but I for three season on so much to them was accustomed that not remember what how many is worth. They on so much are nice that not are asked to pay on themselves no attention.

Юрик-Liss wrote:

Artikul: 11181 the kind that on exiled, not Entoh, and only ISO. Lies only 5,000-to and likely long, move very severe. Likely’of...... dried..
The coil in the new abroad, Knob plastic.

Yura, nor on one impeccable IDF in directories not was a plastic, knoba. Plastic was only on IDF ENTOKh 2008. But calligraphy ENTOKh on them I so and not found, nor on the photos, nor in the catalog, only IDF. "And was whether a boy"? Ah in sense the writing? On the complex incidentally in than the difference? I its with 2008 not observed. :dontknow: Nu and the that’of...... dried. Surprise.

The comments dayvovodov are invited!

http://www.norstream.ru/media/filemanager/osaka_2014_2.jpg
http://www.norstream.ru/media/filemanager/osaka_2014_3.jpg

A wee bit text

Carlos
And what Ffion not fig not wrote pro new karpovye and serfovye coils. There there is on that watch.
And here only the last 2 from Khayklassa interesting, else pro spinning. In my opinion.

Carlos

Vadim already wrote pro them, I already long oblizyvayus (albeit Dayvinistom not am.

MORETHAN 2510R-PE on Lite (yes and Volkswagen Jetta TDI certainly ant it was sufficient. Will Eternal. But 600 $perhaps iaaa?aai for lights. Why in 4,000 size not have made? :mad:

Surf Basia 45 06PE or 15PE for 600 $interestingly.

Pro CARGO SS ENTO 4500 the long FINE for 300 $very interestingly. Modicum and plastic loop.

Surf Basia 25QD and CAST 'IZM 25QD, too, cool toys.

Else not "'m hooked."

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Why in 4,000 size not have made? :mad:

They - has presented to in 10 year was removed from line of Serteytov dimension 3,500 -4000. And in Kaldiyakh have left. Poubyval would :mad: :crazyfun:

Vadkh wrote:

They - has presented to in 10 year was removed from line of Serteytov dimension 3,500 -4000. And in Kaldiyakh have left. Poubyval would

Yes Hi,, I here is already, too, wondered, can still and sert 3,500 or 4,000 to buy some of that. Understand, that not need until, but after all such more not will. :(

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Yes Hi,, I here is already, too, wondered, can still and sert 3,500 or 4,000 to buy some of that. Understand, that not need until, but after all such more not will. :(

And I already took care of a. Such accurately not will. Plus some that still. Comyn, Lord of Badenoch suun.

Vadkh wrote:

Comyn, Lord of Badenoch suun.

And this that for they?

Incidentally, on how many more shpulya on 4,000 compared with 3,500?

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Comyn, Lord of Badenoch suun.
And this that for they?
Incidentally, on how many more shpulya on 4,000 compared with 3,500?

Comming soon, sho in the diversion: Stone stick it in. :crazyfun:

2.5 mm in diameter.

Last edited by Vadkh (Feb 26 2014 12:12:00)

+1

Vadkh
Oleg_GOR
And nasypte pliz of references pro new basi and entokhi. And at all, that there in the Osaka was, and the about got lazy naprch.

Carlos wrote:

A nasypte pliz of references pro new basi and entokhi. And at all, that there in the Osaka was

What in Osaka was not know, and Linkhere is.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Daiwa.