All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Daiwa.

Reel Daiwa.

Posts 871 to 900 of 1000

. And need whether to do in on Daiwa MOVIE after purchases?
Or with greasing and so all in order with a plant?

In average and an expensive segment accurately not need to. Pro budget not I’d say. Old budgetary Taylandskie dayvy not needed in, grease, and that with Vietnam is happening not I’d say.

Vadkh wrote:

In average and an expensive segment accurately not need to.

Friend came a new Fuega2500, Ports and Kabelasovskaya. Immediately with start 3 bearing under replacement - podrotornyy, rightist and leftist on gear is. Simply timer. So same, "just a little dry for" of initiating the shackle. Traces lubrication not found.
And after all not cheap quite coil. 07Luvias, essentially.

Last edited by G R E Y (May 26 2014 23:13:10)

That already to think then pro coil for 1400 UAH. Sadness.

Black&White wrote:

What already to think then pro coil for 1400 Grzywna (. Sadness.

There is such site ProFisher. com. UA there Maxim all reel decomposes, there is and Dayva Fuego. Nothing particularly Lynch pro coil he not spoke.

Last edited by Vadkh (May 27 2014 00:41:13)

Black&White wrote:

What already to think then pro coil for 1400 UAH. Sadness.

First, marriage meets among any coils and for any money. Second, itself coil, about which I spoke, a bit a strange. This Ports and version of, delivered on Dayvoy to 50-anniversary of Kabelasa. There heightened by the number of bearings, and me it looked, that bearings several the worst quality (not contend). Third, I not spoke, that any coil should immediately bear on MOVIE - persist and Dayva, and Simano long would zwabial in pipe. I only argued with colleague, which, as me it looked, too adamantly put it :glasses:

Vadkh wrote:

. Nothing particularly Lynch pro coil he not spoke.

Laudatory odes it Max, too, not sang, how I remember :rain:

Last edited by G R E Y (May 27 2014 01:38:55)

G R E Y wrote:

laudatory odes it Max, too, not sang, how I remember

And I and not wrote, that he its extolled. The coil as the coil.
Me lack serts as old, ??? ?? ? ? the Japanese have sent after substitutes simple couples on HC couple of. So on beushnoy paired traces wear there is no and’without products wear reel virtually. Although can be, coil and maintained on MOVIE.

Daiwa Lexa 3,000-3,500 can who enjoys similar coils want to purchase for Lite the medium until 60 "grape".
In advance thank you!

She has peredatka 6.0 :1, himself think, think, yes and judging by number of balls the commercial there without bearing.

Vadkh wrote:

. Although can be, coil and maintained on Maintenance.

Likely.

Made a special fiksatsionnuyu attached for reel Blast's, have this reel a small klipsa in that virtually not perhaps slowly and nothing except fishing line of yours or length of cord, so had to to address into invention. Used feeder-rage on 8-54. Have reel Blast's on shpule from below two deep groove in which well behind this and the rubber's, one times stuffed me attached in clip-on earring and all, its can be more not now touch. After as populyaren with Braggs're pulling attached from pazov and slip on its on the very shpulyu. If not particularly understandable explained, then on photo all in sight. For owners such coils you can borrow on weaponry. :crazy:
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/uPZLM.jpg
http://sb.uploads.ru/t/R6if1.jpg
http://sb.uploads.ru/t/crC7v.jpg
http://sc.uploads.ru/t/MqboI.jpg

Last edited by gross (Jun 5 2014 16:53:21)

+1

If who in rate, could you tell me please, than otlisayutsya coils Daiwa EXCELER 4,000, Daiwa EXCELER S4,000, Daiwa EXCELER X4,000, Daiwa EXCELER Z4,000, Daiwa EXCELER PLUS4,000 E? Want put on ekstrakhevik.

Amfitamin wrote:

If who in rate, could you tell me please, than otlisayutsya reel Daiwa EXCELER 4,000, Daiwa EXCELER S 4,000, Daiwa EXCELER X 4,000, Daiwa EXCELER Z 4,000, Daiwa EXCELER PLUS 4,000 E? Want put on ekstrakhevik.

Armrests of, sidepieces and bearings. Else cosmetics. Here is here their in one place raised: Link

Oleg_GOR wrote:

armrests of, sidepieces and bearings. Else cosmetics. Here is here their in one place raised: The reference

In this moment a bit not in the form of write down) But there with gears variation on materials. There is "white" couples, for fidera accurately past.

Daiwa users's famous confession 4500. From whom the in use? Interested in in terms use of scale 80-120g. Propulsion

PHANTOM J 4500 93cm 4.9 460g 9.0kg

G R E Y wrote:

There are "white" couples, for fidera accurately past.

And made they then thisas fidernuyu vtyukhivayut? Here couple white. I would precisely this model on feeder not recommended, maximum Picker or "laytovyy Lite" for the boner with kormushkami until 20 grams. But on this my model honestly written that produced in Malaysia.

Чима wrote:

Daiwa users's famous confession 4500. From whom the in use? Interested in in terms use of scale 80-120g. Propulsion

I have there is, ploughs with 2008goda - trough 100-140gramm. And also metal weights on each end donochnye 4-5 ounces (in Vincke on whitefish'm using, there feeder banned, only donka). Not'll regret it. :cool:

+1

G R E Y wrote:

In this moment a bit not in the form of write down) But there with gears variation on materials. There is "white" couples, for fidera accurately past.

Clear, d wait "improvements forms" :rolleyes:

G R E Y wrote:

Couples on new X and S, perhaps must differ from Z and Plus. Teflonovoe coverage, I.M.H.O.,, the same cosmetics. But with it slightly better will, not dispute. But to capacity katukhi this. From crafty all. As the me, then on khevik with Kaldii watched would. On ekstrakhevik with Bradii or Serta. But this my personal preferences. Regal 2,500 on khevike I have not little’s presumptive nominee, and nothing (truth the old Question).

Chima
Wanted to add, on Ebee there is to it kit balls additional eBey.

One minus. Only one shpulya and very deep (bekinga leaves until at.)

+1

, too, thought about purchase Daiwa users's famous confession 4500 (restyling Freames's famous confession), but trend on lowering be durable new katukh poor thing ruined desire to. Can for good reason? Who in rate, mechanism have them measured?

Amfitamin wrote:

Also thought about purchase Daiwa users's famous confession 4500 (restyling Freames's famous confession),

Above than write such first think about it.
This coil is issued Dayvoy with 2000 and no changes in it there is no. And name have its amelioration different for different markets. There within kondovoe iron and his there many.
One of the most successful budgetary nautical coils have dayvy, because and produce 14 years. :flag:

http://s019.radikal.ru/i619/1406/43/b61df6c8f190.jpg

Last edited by Vadkh (Jun 6 2014 13:41:37)

+2

Errori. Only am learning :dontknow:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Pairs on new X and S, perhaps must differ from Z and Plus. Teflonovoe coverage, I.M.H.O.,, the same cosmetics. But with it slightly better will, not dispute. But to capacity katukhi this. From crafty all. As on me, then on khevik with Kaldii watched would. On ekstrakhevik with Bradii or Serta. But this my personal preferences. Regal 2,500 on khevike I have not little’s presumptive nominee, and nothing (truth the old Question).

There is sert 3,500 with SOEs from hyper custom (still times thank you Vadim). Simply not wanted to his force on cargoes 120 +, or nothing him not will?

Still question: These katukhi same assessment?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIB-Daiwa-PHANT … 4d17e4d248

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Daiwa-PHANT … 27e52b73f3

I have already paranoia Perhaps :canthearyou:

Last edited by Amfitamin (Jun 6 2014 12:07:16)

Amfitamin wrote:

A question: These katukhi same assessment?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIB-Daiwa-PHANT … 4d17e4d248

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Daiwa-PHANT … 27e52b73f3

I have already paranoia Perhaps :canthearyou:

Same assessment, and in than the problem?

In this issue 804301% -)

Amfitamin wrote:

There are sert 3,500 with SOEs from hyper custom (still times thank you Vadim). Simply not wanted to his force on cargoes 120 +, or nothing him not will?

I Bradiyu and Sert (, too, on advice Vadim) and bought these for "medium-size and dire scale." And likes their work more, than Preston PCR 5,000 or Ultegra 4500XSC, although, too, reel good. If with mind, then what them will something? And perishing "giperu" think and all the. Only would on balance and camping on P. Had been approached. Again same, all I.M.H.O.,. Yes and everlasting nothing not case.

+1

Sert d drive on kormukhakh until 120gr on svintsu, and for 120 + zakazl now users's famous confession 4500. And there pogledim. All thank you for advice.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Pairs on new X and S, perhaps must differ from Z and Plus. Teflonovoe coverage, I.M.H.O.,, the same cosmetics.

On benefit to was the good couple, this in next pokalenii began to being so weird. Couples level Alivii Simanovskoy. The accuracy of assemble, too, strongly has fallen.
Teflon on Dayvovskikh couples not were, wasn that tyunningovannye Serteyty from Isy. And he more on as soft course affects, than on the tenacity, I.M.H.O.,.

mixa wrote:

and made they then this as fidernuyu vtyukhivayut? Here couple white. I would precisely this model on feeder not recommended, maximum Picker or "laytovyy Lite" for the boner with kormushkami until 20 grams. But on this my model honestly written that produced in Malaysia.

So that this katukha on was a medium not goes with test on sventsu 70 the State Russian Museum?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Daiwa.