All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Daiwa.

Reel Daiwa.

Posts 901 to 930 of 1000

Advise!
Want put 4,000 Dayvu pa the old Turnament 12 / 13, what have any advice for? (That was pains from the ratio the price - the quality of)
Thank you!

Received today safety Phantom j 4500. Katukha weighs on passport 460 gr, and in deeds 415 :confused:
Anyone with so rebuffed?

In of England and have Tim in particular, appeared new coils Daiwa Cast 'izm 25 QDA Reel Link

Coil up trapped under severe feeder the best way.

Weight -430 grams.
Vymotka - 94sm for turnover.
Friction clutch -12kg.
Balls 6 + 1
Transfer of 4.7 / 1
All as right on, but the price in of England on it - horse (300 ?). Ah and went would realise far and to stay.

In short on Japanese market ((JDM)) I on auction found this coil roughly for 220 dollars. She have them in another color and shpulya more petty. This even better.
Here same wrote schmeer reach for the Japanese, which me and Vitalke Serteyty upgraded. He asked a few days on the search for on normal price. If will find, I update my and can be will acquiring the interesting from dayvy.
In one word emerged direct competitor for Ultegr.
Here is the reference on Japanese site dayvy Link

+5

Curiously. Interesting katukha. Have Tim saw, the truth outsize, and for this price good option.

Last edited by Alex82 (Jun 19 2014 20:03:07)

Vadkh wrote:

In of England and have Tim in particular, appeared new reel Daiwa Cast 'izm 25 QDA Reel
In short on Japanese market ((JDM)) I on auction found this coil roughly for 220 dollars. She have them in another color and shpulya more petty. This even better.

Ay, Good! Ay, as nravitstso iponka! And Spools the what! And peredatochka! :cool: Don’t - What...? Basia, of course, but for such money, as on Japanese market she is worth, and vinegar sweet :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Jun 19 2014 20:40:51)

So here is still like good option, wasn that shpulya deep enough http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/tsur … wsehist_en

+1

Чима wrote:

so here is still like good option, wasn that shpulya deep enough http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/tsur … wsehist’s organs is reposition

Yes crusade, this one coil, only spooling different. Marketers do "ipona mother."

Although there is no, have them different the brake. Have Kastizma - rapid drag, and have from West SS a long (thinly customizable drag)
But this would still only in the most shpule distinction.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jun 19 2014 20:58:49)

Vadkh wrote:

Link

Thank you Vadim - an interesting apparatus. D wait when will appear in sale.

mixa wrote:

and made they then this as fidernuyu vtyukhivayut? Here couple white.

A good question. Not know. You confident? At all, for 2000 Grzywna (coil with "a white" were a couple looks impertinences of.

"Me minds concentrated by hazy doubts." (To / F "Ivan Vasilyevich changes profession"), and there is whether have "Japanese" Kastizma klipsa? In describing as something about this message isn't getting through. Understandably, that hole drill through and that disk put deal best kept simple. But as something in katukhe for without small 300 dollars its like have.

Serezha, this Daiwa TDM 3012 she not very costly is worth, slightly more thousands of UAH, You perhaps thought pro TDR. And at all the tomorrow accurately I’d say white steam or "color."

duffy333 wrote:

and there is whether have "Japanese" Kastizma klipsa?

I, too, in descriptions not found, but and have Basayra on site pro clip-on earring not written. But she there is.

Vadkh wrote:

duffy333 написал(а):а есть ли у "японского" Кастизма клипса?Я тоже в описаниях не нашел, но и у Басайра на сайте про клипсу не написано. Но она есть.

К стати для австралийского рынка идут другие варианты
http://daiwafishing.com.au/products/ree … ing-reels/
Есть из чего выбрать. Но клипс тоже не показано.

Sergei yes klipsa like normal if judged by photo

On site anglitskoy dayvy there is video - http://www.daiwasports.co.uk/castizm-video
Klipsa there is, use options

There "English" Kastizm - with deep shpuley. And me "iponskiy" interested in - with petty Orange.

duffy333 wrote:

There "English" Kastizm - with deep shpuley. And me "iponskiy" interested in - with petty Orange.

Cerega, me Japanese found coil.

I found the reel for you.
The price information is below.
The reel price: USD225
Shipping cost: USD25
If you are interesting, please let me know.

In short I its buying. As few, get a picture of this all detail. If like, dam worded a Japanese man. Guy he a credible. :cool:

Vadkh wrote:

Cerega, me Japanese found coil.

Ah here is again you forgot pro Rakuten. Link

223 USD and still 1,000 ?credit until yesterday's days was. Although familiar is Japanese this helpful. :cool:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Nu here is again you forgot pro Rakuten.

Nothing I not forgot. :D Only not bear have unfamiliar buy, and and a half bucks me bedney not would make.
But I know, that through him can be prevents utility in Japan find and he accurately not bails on. This hon :cool: will popularity bring is worth.

Vadkh wrote:

Boor I know, that through him can be prevents utility in Japan find and he accurately not bails on. This of expensive is worth.

And I for that? You with him don't just, substitute for Tim in Japan this simply treasure. Let us to you for help turn if that.

Stumbling Vadim fell and in my quagmire :). As times job Vacancy is open. For information thank you, let us wait input.

Last edited by vinitu69 (Jun 21 2014 21:56:54)

Vadkh wrote:

Well I its buying. As few, get a picture of this all detail. If like, dam worded a Japanese man. Guy he a credible.

The kind I, too, through "an over-familiar ipontsa" despite its take. Already have learned with possible lack of clips - as any its prishpanderim :D
Ask together pro spare shpulyu to it and how many she is worth if what, and the I suspect, that as usually in goes its there is no.

duffy333 wrote:

Ta I, too, through "an over-familiar ipontsa" despite its take. Already have learned with possible lack of clips - as any its prishpanderim
Ask together pro spare shpulyu to it and how many she is worth if what, and the I suspect, that as usually in goes its there is no.

Cereg, I its already paid. So that await the. Pro your son I him write. As will emerge she have him cyrillic speaking take a picture of from all foreshortenings and pro shpulyu Misc. 'll ask.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Don’t - What...? Basia, of course, but for such money, as on Japanese market she is worth, and vinegar sweet :D

Here is and she, incidentally. As you this novelty-2014 - Daiwa surf Basia 25 QD?:

http://sf.uploads.ru/t/B4e5b.jpg

RRP for Japan 36600 ?= 360 dollars

Link

Last edited by duffy333 (Jun 23 2014 19:10:37)

82 centimeters for turnover not I'm impressed, the kind that without rapid clutch, I feel safer and exhausting a little more excited.

Damn, there peredatka 4.1 :1 - can be past white fluffy things floating three blocking it on tilt 8-)
And at all interestingly what this the Japanese got in korotkoshpulnye Big Pita's? Dozen shpul will perhaps in district 63-65mm. ??? ?? ? ? a host "a flock of" coils same concept of, but with different depth shpul.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jun 23 2014 19:19:31)

Daiwa 14 Surf Basia 25 25QD Spinning Reel for 5 Sized Line w/ Quick Drag Japan
That denoting - for 5-spoons Line?

duffy333 wrote:

That and she, incidentally. As you this novelty-2014 - Daiwa surf Basia 25 QD?:

Alive on auction such a not found, were tolkl Surf Basia 25 0,6PE - this which with serfovoy shpuley. Bloc the price 30,000 ?. And with rapid friktsionom until not in sight, but certainly there is. Have them with Cust "izmom the difference in two balloons.

Чима wrote:

Daiwa 14 Surf Basia 25 25QD Spinning Reel for 5 Sized Line w/ Quick Drag Japan
That denoting - for 5-spoons Line?

And where you this found?

duffy333 wrote:

A at all interestingly what this the Japanese got in korotkoshpulnye Big Pita's? Dozen shpul will perhaps in district 63-65mm. ??? ?? ? ? a host "a flock of" coils same concept of, but with different depth shpul.

Ultegra sleep plague :crazyfun:

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Daiwa.