All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Daiwa.

Reel Daiwa.

Posts 91 to 120 of 1000

Monster Crab
I would on all times in your place not hurried, if put reel on balcony workers, ivdrug both as I understood have become klinit put it down their century in warmly on clock-two. Perhaps’that gathered in extreme positions rotor podstyla.

Messrs., techs have on Dayve!
Plan purchases of coils Daiwa Procaster Reels 4,000. Can someone already kept in the hands of? Want hear Your reviews.

the Axe

Yes already otogrel, that the not helps: '(

Notorious, then to a doctor, in sight's been crowing you in previous governing. :-) pics, that immediately two. You write it up as you'll figure it out, and the I, too, about Dayve dream. :-D

'oc. Update my. Here is me, too, hit surprised, that immediately two. Departed years 5 katukhi, without reproaches. Hope for the best))

Monster Crab try to lift shpulyu and take off rotor, Have fun, if keeps sticking means vhat with "viscera of people", or can sealed plastic saying from. Himself with so rebuffed, on some katukhakh after calibrate temperatures from rising is leading (arches her) sealed plastic saying. Not believed would if would himself not was witnessing such a joints, Trip. Sidebar lid firmly corps katukhi after rain, but on next day sun, imperceptibly vygnulo and the beginning of shackling the gears and. With arc of but katukha was ceded back in Music. But this was accurately not dayva.

Thank you for the intel. Entire life on balcony cordage have the, even not know with than this may be strangled. Have emblem pro still and shpulyu were shaken as not on bit childish. This simply.

Last edited by Monster Crab (Mar 24 2013 19:20:45)

Ah 5 years cyprinids kept fishing trips this not travel-Russian language. Forces routinely the the Ambassador could come :dontknow:

But on spode 5 years this i.e. American) veteran :cool: People for season on spode ushatyvayut katukhi. And here even 4000m2 as well as 5 years. :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 24 2013 19:36:11)

Romeo wrote:

A on spode 5 years this i.e. American) veteran :cool: People for season on spode ushatyvayut katukhi. And here even 4000m2 as well as 5 years. :cool:

I of course you can not'm using, simply for I. But here is such a pleasant thing, I have there is powerful lososevaya stick 3.30m kurkovaya under up mult. I it heavy tirolki with lososevymi tubes to the sword. Stick concrete not soft or weak a powerful fearing woman. So I have question, and who any up mult pose on Spode? Have multa and pull not in example myazorubkam and kill his harder. The, who heavy dzherkami Hypnotizes will understand, about than I.

Vadkh wrote:

I of course you can not'm using, simply for I. But here is such a pleasant thing, I have there is powerful lososevaya stick 3.30m kurkovaya under up mult. I it heavy tirolki with lososevymi tubes to the sword. Stick concrete not soft or weak a powerful fearing woman. So I have question, and who any up mult pose on Spode? Have multa and pull not in example myazorubkam and kill his harder. The, who heavy dzherkami Hypnotizes will understand, about than I.

There there is no clips.

Monster Crab wrote:

Thanks for the intel. Entire life on balcony cordage have the, even not know with than this may be strangled. Have emblem pro still and shpulyu were shaken as not on bit childish. This simply.

Edited Monster Crab (Today 19 :20: 45)

Can the fly climbs, larvae delayed.
Or wife decided repelled witch from fishing :D

Last edited by Матч (Mar 24 2013 20:33:47)

Joke nicely.
Wife ARGUMENTY that husband deaf on church, and in tikharya at night took and SA smashed their all rods up and coils. With clean own consciences and with different negative moods generalship to husband under blankets of.
Voice for shot: She not knew that to live it remained only 3 hours.

Greetings Yura. Modicum wife and supports my focus on maintaining, cordage have the would still away from it)) on apartment have father. Most ghastly this not cordage, most ghastly this set of young samokatchika :crazyfun: together with aromatikoy and myselfjust a smelly medicines. I have was a serious scandal after, as wife threw away three one belochana on 1 kg each of fridge door :D who knows, that such real Asian belachan perhaps will face on storono my the second than half)

:offtop:

Last edited by Monster Crab (Mar 24 2013 22:11:50)

Monster Crab wrote:

who knows, that such real Asian belachan perhaps will face on storono my the second than half)

When I the first time a dozen brandies almost take a careful to bank account this substance I slightly not puked. Stomach inside out barfed :crazyfun:

Vadkh wrote:

Wu multa and pull not in example myazorubkam and kill his harder.

Javadxan and made on 130-140 meters cast weight 200 grams?

Romeo wrote:

AHA and made on 130-140 meters cast weight 200 grams?

Agree, ordinary made - pleasant thing not so the throwing. But justice sake of Orgeat, that the most long drives zabrosy (records on expanding) created with precisely with multami. Of course, specifically under this deal "-sharpened "and for industrialized fishing little intended. Yes and in a whole, with multami gets caught on medium-size and short (much more often) headings,

Romeo wrote:

AHA and made on 130-140 meters cast weight 200 grams?

For a hundie meters Finns easily feast balerinki on under a hundred grams. ???? not power zabrosom. I so not can, so as enleve only a few years with multom and are, and, to eat dates there're attached with multom on of salmon. At the other Bank on tacky amusement on factory windows broken often and notice weighs pro a fine for breaking of windows, and distance until windows far for 120 meters. Means there is such.

Des wrote:

Of course, specifically under this deal "-sharpened "

On their multakh cesspits lesoukladchik and all.

Vadkh wrote:

At their multakh cesspits lesoukladchik and all.

Not all. There still with vnutryankoy play. "Balls" change, touted sverkhlegkikh began and camping on D.

The kind what the hell for such body language there with multom? If can be simply take normal coil under Spode and for a hundred tulit without special problems :dontknow:

And I of course multami not catching, but doubt that made faster it's exhausting as such back than bigpitovaya the coil :tired:

Vadkh, you when-thread worked you can? Something me suggests that after that I here from you have read - that not worked and even not turns sho it take editing: :dontknow: :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 25 2013 09:42:20)

Romeo wrote:

Vadkh, you when-thread worked you can? Something me suggests that after that I here from you have read - that not worked and even not turns sho it take editing: :dontknow:

Vadkh wrote:

I of course you can not I use, simply for I.

And I where any wrote, that’ve worked you can. And to see - professorship and not times. And question stood about be durable coils and opportunities zabrosa multom. And the that up mult much stoyche applies to support part pressures and the, that such pulyayut multom very far I and now contend. Me was enough answer, that need to klipsovatsya and up mult by definition not suited. And you set them off a tumultuous company, type storm in ECNs.

Vadkh wrote:

A you set them off a tumultuous company, type storm in ECNs.

The kind ah after all nonsense OK write o.o. Blah-bla-bla. :tomato:

Romeo wrote:

Ta ah after all nonsense OK write o.o. Blah-bla-bla. :tomato:

Roma, you only shit all over. Was posed question and not assertion. :(

Could you tell me sake of interest, what from coils Daiwa can be regarded as competitors Shimano Exege 4,000? Thank you

Efiop wrote:

Say, is sake of interest, what from coils Daiwa can be regarded as competitors Shimano Exege 4,000?

Budget times in two you can increase under those same such specifications? :dontknow:

Efiop wrote:

Say, is sake of interest, what from coils Daiwa can be regarded as competitors Shimano Exege 4,000? Thank you

Exceler S 3500 -4000

Romeo wrote:

Budget times in two you can increase under those same such specifications?

That succumb and revert Seido?

Efiop wrote:

What succumb and revert Seido?

Have my father … such a. Special difference in work and attainment of not observed :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

Wu my father … such a. Special difference in work and attainment of not observed

Wasn that only in price :D

Last edited by Efiop (Mar 25 2013 12:25:28)

Efiop wrote:

What succumb and revert Seido?

Recently Seido mass to off-load that in staff stores. Took itself 3000SRA on price ekseydzha. The coil :cool: Two leave shpuli + an additional bearing + knot lesoukladovatelya simpotichney + the Beautiful :flirt:. But creek if not narvalsya on discount took would Ekseydzh.

I here yesterday on Japanese climb and found Khayper Custom 4,000 for dvatsat kilorubley. And now the entire in infidelities, that borrow Khaypera or Basyu. On bowels Khayper secure, on vymotke have Khaypera 84sm for turnover, and have what 88sm. And - What...? Basia a Iittle bit heavier on a hundred with counting grams. And buy want, because as understand - such coils already not will never. :no:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Daiwa.