All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Daiwa.

Reel Daiwa.

Posts 121 to 150 of 1000

Romeo wrote:

Budget times in two you can increase under those same such specifications?

Have nemchikov the difference roughly 25 generation.

volod wrote:

Wu nemchikov the difference roughly 25 generation.

Apparently to Germans producers loyalney :D

Vadkh wrote:

I here yesterday on Japanese climb and found Khayper Custom 4,000 for dvatsat kilorubley. And now the entire in infidelities, that borrow Khaypera or Basyu. On bowels Khayper secure, on vymotke have Khaypera 84sm for turnover, and have what 88sm. And - What...? Basia a Iittle bit heavier on a hundred with counting grams. And buy want, because as understand - such coils already not will never.

Need to borrow the first Khayper Custom 4,000, the second Basyu. On I distans better - What...? Basia. Serteyt Khayper Custom 2,500 - 4,000 the most the best the coil all since the and peoples, mini-cable winch, I marvel at its stamina, stele dormant. Basyu think, too, soon statue, if of course the British not bounded. Not benefits became produce not ubivaemye things. :dontknow:

Last edited by (Mar 26 2013 21:57:59)

wrote:

Dont benefits became produce not ubivaemye things.

Agree on all 100.

The first rule capitalism, achieving profits any price. In our cases reductions do mota-resource.

Messrs., pardon that not in subject - recommend pl a crediblefishing Music on Ukraine.
Want buy coil Dayva - say, that there still yako would remained.
Thank you in advance!

wrote:

I want buy coil Dayva - say, that there still yako would remained.

And what? Puking up or Khayper? :D

Vadkh wrote:

A what? Puking up or Khayper?

Daiwa Exist Hyper Custom 2004, under spinning ITO.CRAFT, which await the already 6 th month from Japan.

wrote:

Daiwa Exist Hyper Custom 2004, under spinning ITO.CRAFT, which await the already 6 th month from Japan.

Link

Thank you Vadkh!

With them already spoke on the morning. For coil need to to go in Rostov.
Like despite on Volga on week - as option do a hook and along for it.

Friends, A there is from whom any in use reel

The coil Daiwa Ballistic 4,000 SH
The coil Team Daiwa Feeder 4012

Interestingly opinion users data rails.
Want to purchase what any of them on Dutch Master 14 '2 posts test 130gr and on Dutch Master 12' 8 with test 60gr. Dutch Master 13 '2 with test 80gr and Dutch Master 13' 8 with test 100gr, too, need coils.
As you think interchangeable they will on all these rods up?

I have there is Team Daiwa feeder 4012 Had to regulate because ebm's washers', which it comes goes not was. Kipsa initially've been scratching as such, had to finalize an. Other cons in a coil not observed. With pounder until 100gr made friends. Think that and until 130 will normally.

wrote:

Had to regulate because ebm's washers', which it comes goes not was.

Tell, and in than the problem was?? It's stuck in her the cord on two katukhi simply remarkable, was pleased amused.

Kuzmich
Personally I would stuck a on 130-Interwiev that any... a lot bigger and a lot heavier than me, at least ? let the pc-labeled r me appeared delicate katushechkoy on this queen of 8-), although all depends from personal preferences. And so on all described udilki can be questioning these dayvy, flight will a normal. For sotki perhaps TDM 4012 better, balistik speed B.S. as he will shaking its 80 - 100 trough. Yura Match I think catching balistikom.

Last edited by Monster Crab (Apr 9 2013 10:14:30)

Monster Crab

Monster Crab wrote:

Personally I would stuck a on 130-Interwiev that any... a lot bigger and a lot heavier than me,

To example Shimano Stradic 6,000??

wrote:

Monster Crab

To example Shimano Stradic 6,000??

On EBM 130 dayva 4,000 some will.
I would put from from low-cost Windcast Z
7,500 rub with transshipment from Tim.
And what flight :cool: reducer managerial any weight and balance an excellent.

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/zZdjv.jpg

Last edited by (Apr 10 2013 01:30:04)

+2

Monster Crab
Was a strong cone to the forward the wall and nedomot until rear. After installations Misc. Goal lead filament winding has become the flat.

wrote:

Monster Crab
Was a strong cone to the forward the wall and nedomot until rear. After installations Misc. Goal lead filament winding has become the flat.

Understood, thank you. Yesterday it's stuck in her as such 0.22 embraced simply super.

Team Daiwa Feeder 4012 the coil for fidera maximum 60g honest upper test, have an over-familiar is worth some time on Garbolino until 75 g (trough maks80g plus fodder), has charitably a disastrous kind of. Even on Dutch 80g I would this coil not put.
With respect.

Monster Crab
I have namotan the cord Sunline d1 hybrid # 1 lies well.
sadovnik
Time will tell. I it comes such a sucker on stick with test 60gr and not thought questioning (in my opinion)

I so understood, that the quality of these katukh (Team Daiwa Feeder 4012) different, then whether from time issuing, then whether from countries producer, but fact - there is such, which and on 40 hewed + fodder are beginning ratchet up, quality and at all poorly themselves to wage. And there is normal quality, himself bad about molesting the entire past season with scales until 60 + fodder, in this year podruzhil one of these coils with DM100 and quietly tyagayu it weight until 100 grams + fodder. After several fishing trips with these headings, in on smooth ,-sum game nothing not changed (nor noises, nor knocks).
Although, of course, further exploitation of will show.

Last edited by AlexMUA (Apr 10 2013 13:08:34)

Yes this "fresh" the coil, before not rupnica. Even depends on a toga as vymatyvat, to pump or pull coil. Under vykachivanii too longer.

Last edited by sadovnik (Apr 10 2013 14:51:08)

sadovnik wrote:

Yes this "fresh" the coil, before not rupnica. Even depends on a toga as vymatyvat, to pump or pull coil. Under vykachivanii too longer.

Yes this Ekseler, which many years is issued. Well labor coil with normal peredatkoy. And kill any coil can be for one season.

I here is not priprmnyu to on ekselery people complained.

Monster Crab wrote:

I here is not priprmnyu to on ekselery people complained.

Such, Khayper Kastomy with an overnight run're cleaning up in. :crazyfun:

I have was Ekseler, after the first fishing sold.

sadovnik wrote:

Wu me was Ekseler, after the first fishing sold.

And that so, than bad proved?

Certate R Custom proved more interesting.

sadovnik wrote:

Certate R Custom proved more interesting.

Ah this and so understandable, she in three times more expensive. R-only handle from simple Serta differs, that not quite adequately price, razor have them equally. Himself Sertami enleve many years and another not wish. :cool:

I have on spinigovykh sticks are worth serteyty 2,500 - R cast. The Blue such, simply a fairy tale. Remember as the in no clothing left me seller urged that this is nonsense and a new much better, as I glad that not succumbed to on his uglvory and took last an old lady)

sadovnik wrote:

Wu me was Ekseler, after the first fishing sold.

I ordered have Tim to his reach for the Ekseler 4,000. Until was in path he looked in category: Vologda no clothing left a similar coil and said, that not was sense turn Tim, the, in Russia the price such a same, but when came the coil he saw difference in as a our Khrustelki and English, where all perfectly debido.
Have Russian casting corps a, lyufty more, the quality of painting worse and camping on D.
So that for different markets different the quality of living in lower price range.
In "Daily" wrote, that in Vietnam sometimes forget questioning some bearings.

wrote:

Since new, which have check box from below (on base revros) all not so. Was playing on the Stripper all model - The staffers forgotten change the balance. Say China poorly, arrive at Vetnam.

All note the general deterioration in quality that have dayvy, that have dura-Ace. In sight this the overall trend, to more often coils people . Here is to example have Adidasa more expensive model running shoe make in Vietnam, and Cheap in China. I.e. himself Vietnam nor ????.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Daiwa.