All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel DRENNAN.

Reel DRENNAN.

Posts 91 to 95 of 95

dimon_reva
Dance.Is, even when his ah perishing clearly more on shpule, than been paved.

And how many the FD-4,000 roughly winds a for 1 turnover? And saw whether who scheme, or himself who preventions for did, that there within? Simply pick a on Matchpro Super and medium coils, understand, that shimano in 4,000 size our all, but'm all over the place between Preston PXR 4,000 and Drenan the FD 4,000, yes and on price they cheaper.

I have broke a 50-55 centimeters for turnover.

PetON wrote:

A how many the FD-4,000 roughly winds a for 1 turnover? And saw whether who scheme, or himself who preventions for did, that there within? Simply pick a on Matchpro Super and medium coils, understand, that shimano in 4,000 size our all, but'm all over the place between Preston PXR 4,000 and Drenan the FD 4,000, yes and on price they cheaper.

I have two such, showed past season on karpodromakh trough until 120 with feeds, fish until 3kg alas greater not caught reservations there is no, last week for prevention parsed and brought together, nothing to acquire there to do as only with an outlet.

ChampioN wrote:

I have broke a 50-55 centimeters for turnover.
Signature author

And can be be a little more specific, 50 or 55 centimeters? And why the difference in 5 centimeters?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel DRENNAN.