All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel DRENNAN.

Reel DRENNAN.

Posts 91 to 102 of 102

dimon_reva
Dance.Is, even when his ah perishing clearly more on shpule, than been paved.

And how many the FD-4,000 roughly winds a for 1 turnover? And saw whether who scheme, or himself who preventions for did, that there within? Simply pick a on Matchpro Super and medium coils, understand, that shimano in 4,000 size our all, but'm all over the place between Preston PXR 4,000 and Drenan the FD 4,000, yes and on price they cheaper.

I have broke a 50-55 centimeters for turnover.

PetON wrote:

A how many the FD-4,000 roughly winds a for 1 turnover? And saw whether who scheme, or himself who preventions for did, that there within? Simply pick a on Matchpro Super and medium coils, understand, that shimano in 4,000 size our all, but'm all over the place between Preston PXR 4,000 and Drenan the FD 4,000, yes and on price they cheaper.

I have two such, showed past season on karpodromakh trough until 120 with feeds, fish until 3kg alas greater not caught reservations there is no, last week for prevention parsed and brought together, nothing to acquire there to do as only with an outlet.

ChampioN wrote:

I have broke a 50-55 centimeters for turnover.
Signature author

And can be be a little more specific, 50 or 55 centimeters? And why the difference in 5 centimeters?

Have us on Ukraine its there is no. Buy can be in English Internet stores - have the same Tim, for example.
If honestly, then me not very is understandable interest in this devayse for 100 dollars. Although would because, that on reform. Site there is no the big info nor pro number of bearings, nor pro material corps. Klipsa "yesterday's days." But shpulyam lavished on all attention. And their three pieces, they aluminum and all small - ah wasn that this.
Those reel from Drennana, which accounted for keep in the hands of (Red Range and Series 7) as something at all not impressed by the - China's treatment of China :dontknow:

+1

To vysheizlozhennomu. If look from budgetary novelties. German auxiliary cruiser Kormoran released on characteristics very not bad coil. CORCAST 6PiF Hyper Jet S
http://www.cormoran.de/co/en/products/spinning_reels_all-round_reels/corcast_6pif_hyper_jet_s/5,1,62,63,1,1__products-model.htm?ovs_prdrows2=10
From bad, until not saw alive.

duffy333 wrote:

Wu us on Ukraine its there is no. Buy can be in English Internet stores - have the same Tim, for example.
If honestly, then me not very is understandable interest in this devayse for 100 dollars. Although would because, that on reform. Site there is no the big info nor pro number of bearings, nor pro material corps. Klipsa "yesterday's days." But shpulyam lavished on all attention. And their three pieces, they aluminum and all small - ah wasn that this.
Those reel from Drennana, which accounted for keep in the hands of (Red Range and Series 7) as something at all not impressed by the - China's treatment of China

Affairs in is that I have such a katukha on pikere only 2000, so here is for 1.5 year yuzaniya its and in tail and in mane, not fulsome I have to it nor one established.
So want takyu same on Volkswagen Jetta TDI put.
As something so

Here is the reference
http://englishfishing.ru/catalog/reels/ … eder_reel/

Zews wrote:

That the reference
http://englishfishing.ru/catalog/reels/ … eder’s organs is reel /

Thank you)
I there was, even called.
There not politely quite said, that with Ukraine not work.

Radishes

Sokol wrote:

Affairs in is that I have such a katukha on pikere only 2000, so here is for 1.5 year yuzaniya its and in tail and in mane, not fulsome I have to it nor one established.
So want takyu same on Volkswagen Jetta TDI put.
As something so

I use two such in size 4,000 already the third season, 'm using with kormushkami until 100 "grape", the most thin employed by pletenka 0.4, the largest fish carp 5800, quite often'm using on karpodromakh, complaining there is no all works without comments, but, guys, this not dura-Ace.

+2

All thank you for fate’s in this topic.
Decided to its problems, familiar conveyed from Peter. :crazy:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel DRENNAN.