All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel FLAGMAN.

Reel FLAGMAN.

Posts 271 to 300 of 899

Fiestvod wrote:

futboler wrote (and):

Coil Sherman Feeder 60

Thank you for photo. Know. I'm looking to such center of the spool.
Not pursued a measurements on vymotke for turnover? Indeed whether "fidernaya" with 1m for turnover pens.

Dorazberu on leisure fully, 'm gonna post photo mentor.
If to believe formula chart here , then with this-wound cord is obtained 81 centimeters for turnover.

Last edited by футболер (Dec 16 2013 00:25:46)

+1

futboler
Guy dismantled video, that would prove that need to quantify on kolyshkam.
In life all far easier. Measuring in form: The number of peredatki's 3.14's dozen shpuli before zabrosom. Then after throw: The number of peredatki's 3.14's dametr shpuli after throw. ID 'secondary arithmetic - this and there is your length vymotki for turnover. ???? this need to do one times and be remembered this number for its reel. Of course margin of will if fling on 20 and 100 meters. But on organ as delicate document with a string this margin of virtually not affects length vymotki for turnover coils.

+1

Vadim, thank you for hint.
Is obtained, that need to count secondary arithmetic after zabrosa, although would, on two distance there is. So-called - round 6 and far distance there is.

Last edited by футболер (Dec 16 2013 09:40:54)

футболер wrote:

Vadim, thank you for hint.
Is obtained, that need to count secondary arithmetic after zabrosa, although would, on two distance there is. So-called - round 6 and far distance there is.

Still easier, enough one zabrosa metres at the 50. This the most its intended the distance. Margin of under organ as delicate shoelace and under zabrosakh that on 70 meters, that on 25 meters, will be less Dam. And so not worth from heat.

+2

I believed easier. Hoping on decency producer filament\ cord. 10 on coil to let the line out\ cord with a new starting believed number of gather steam;.
The proclaimed producer razmotku undoubtedly on number of Philadelphian gather steam;. In end this looked roughly so: 130km / 150oborotov =0 .866metra

Fiestvod wrote:

I believed easier. Hoping on decency producer fishing line of yours\ cord. 10 on coil as such\ the cord with a new starting believed number of gather steam;.
The proclaimed producer razmotku undoubtedly on number of Philadelphian gather steam;. In end this looked roughly so: 130km / 150oborotov =0 .866metra

In first, ah you same not on 130 meters dumpin '.
Second. I first on bare shpulyu a hawk, the main cord, then until the railing beking. After this under aid two multov I'm rockin 'beking down. With such namotke your way to not one will buy it, margin of much. Have serteytov there is no spare shpul and so account for so izgolyatsya. I have 200 with counting meters bekinga moves away.

Vadim, I not understood who of us architect and builder. Length the circle-this katet, and cord is borne on gipotenuze from’s front two cheeks, no to the back. The difference a small, but as say in Odessa-small spoon sow, but a residue remained :dontknow:
Text or nothing personal, purely for science geometry it's a shame.

Yuri wrote:

Illy concrete name

Yuri) Mr.! ’, which I sent, best fits task lubrication fishing coils-and on viscosity, and on corrosion protecting and on vodostoykosti. Domestic unparalleled there is no, Li-calcium lubrication have us not're over easy :no:

майк wrote:

Yuri) Mr.! ’, which I sent, best fits task lubrication fishing coils

Palych! Buoyed by greasing recall you only good word. I perishing and I was a sinful affair thought, that on the horizon still something appeared, that may be better now underway. To Stimul-Cash! :blush:

Yura, lubricants which konsistentnykh units six in items, home all must have moved (himself know why). The kind, to be sure, the best. Cartridge 400 "grape" on banochkam rastasoval. One have you.

+1

Guys, that you all an say. About what, grease speech? Or I something missed?

майк wrote:

Vadim, I not understood who of us architect and builder. Length the circle-this katet, and cord is borne on gipotenuze from’s front two cheeks, no to the back. The difference a small, but as say in Odessa-small spoon sow, but a residue remained :dontknow:
Text or nothing personal, purely for science geometry it's a shame.

Misha yes all I know, but the cord under namotke until converge from one sponge until the other will make five - Six coils of. This can be to imagine as 5-6 rings with in diameter equal diameter winding on shpule. The difference will total not more appeared on these 5-6 coils of. Under zabrose on 100 gather steam; will margin of in 1 meter roughly. All of this easily behind norms accuracy under zabrose on 70-80 the-. But considered in mind far easier than count parabolicheskuyu curve of. Let Lobachevsky, dormant, and Newton works. Ah this to the issue about lozhechkakh.

Boev wrote:

Guys, that you all an say. About what, grease speech? Or I something missed?

Oleg! Yes special "puzzles" the and there. Mikhail Palych sent me lubrication "for coils", in bottle from-under toners for printers. As she is called knows only Palych. I the strongly coils not'll disassemble, but where can get without risk "not muster back" 'm applying. Exasperated very. Molecular formula Palych "housed in be kept secret", as and name lubrication. :) If honestly, I not remember, forgot name, firm and especially this mazilki. After lubrication reel work say the, smoothly, speaking. In other greases not'm using. Later Mikhail Palychu and his "bottle."

Ah the contestant advertising gave, khovaysya. Men, I have cartridge 400 gr was, not dvukhsotlitrovaya barrel. Someone sent, koiu something already promised. Any litievaya’2 class on NLGI, without sound fundamentals supplements (Slippery to challenging-not black color of) any many firms-Addinol, Mobil Corporation, Kastrol and other british oxide petroleumy. Parsed, kerosinchikom of and without bigotry've greased it up. And increasingly :dontknow:

+3

майк wrote:

Nu the contestant advertising gave, khovaysya. Men, I have cartridge 400 gr was, not dvukhsotlitrovaya barrel. Someone sent, koiu something already promised. Any litievaya’2 class on NLGI, without sound fundamentals supplements (Slippery to challenging-not black color of) any many firms-Addinol, Mobil Corporation, Kastrol and other british oxide petroleumy. Parsed, kerosinchikom of and without bigotry've greased it up. And increasingly :dontknow:

This like such that the? 's Iube

teska wrote:

This is like such that the?

Here is this I as times not recommended would-she with disulfidom molybdenum and as times so black. Simply litievaya or Li-lime-she and cheaper, and softly in work. Ah although would the next for it-in-exile.
The kind ’, about kotoroy Yura wrote-this Total multis EP2, Li-lime. On 130.com.ua cartridge 400gr 28 UAH is worth.
These number of all reel, rods up and platform from all sides final can be :flag:

+2

майк wrote:

Nu you advertising gave, khovaysya.

Palych, I OK not with of evil. ( :))

And here is "where sea salt" -

майк wrote:

Total multis EP2, Li-lime

http://harp.valor.ua/cpg/albums/userpics/10237/sherman-feeder-60.jpg
On boxes written 4 + 1?! Where truth, brother? :blush:

Yura L. wrote:

At boxes written 4 + 1?! Where truth, brother?

This you to the pathologist :crazyfun:, only an autopsy will show where truth :crazy:

Yura L. wrote:

At boxes written 4 + 1?! Where truth, brother?

Yura 4 + 1 LEU I so think. 8-)

Ленур wrote:

A find-in gather steam; lesoukladyvatelya on one turnover pens?

:canthearyou: than was bearings ask. :mad:

Oops sorry). Drew attention on big figures on box, thought pro peredatku

"The coil Feeder MASTER 5,000", who enjoyed, that you can say?

Fiestvod wrote:

Thanks for photo. Know. I'm looking to such center of the spool.
Not pursued a measurements on vymotke for turnover? Indeed whether "fidernaya" with 1m for turnover pens.

85 centimeters like exhausting, peredatka the low :dontknow:

+2

Will become whether the rotor from Cast Master 4500 on 5500?
Thank you

футболер wrote:

Who yuzal reservations: Two reel? Under Khevik they come (100 + fodder) or very quickly zarychat?? In advance Thanks.

+2

Child_of_the_
Darknes, blackcurrant sherman feeder as times on khevik. Himself don, that in combat conditions the coil until not was. But on taktilnym haigus - pleased and smoothly. Handling of a its. Was build is the same with flagship of the legend and flagship of the espirit (the size of the leading armored glass) not measure it). Except, that on legend and espirite right on leading shesterne are worth radial bearings, but on Sherman ferrule. Bearings on of all three on equally size, camping on E. Interchangeable.

футболер wrote:

Child_of_the_
Darknes, blackcurrant sherman feeder as times on khevik. Himself don, that in combat conditions coil until not was. But on taktilnym senses here - pleased and smoothly. Been dismantling its. Was build is the same with flagship of the legend and flagship of the espirit (the size of the leading armored glass) not measure it). Except, that on legend and espirite right on leading shesterne are worth radial bearings, but on Sherman ferrule. Bearings on of all three on equally size, camping on E. Interchangeable.

Kept in the hands of Legend of - very liked, but very tyazholaya under my feeder! Balance not will no. And here is reservations: 2 appealed, on days'll come pick it up with line and'll try on!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel FLAGMAN.