All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel FLAGMAN.

Reel FLAGMAN.

Posts 331 to 360 of 899

up6uc wrote:

2 pilot fishing, and yesterday was very intense, 6-7 hours continuous vymotki trough any seafood brunch, Bullet Feeder 60 by the end of fishing began tsokat, at home dismantled shpulyu, in the basis extremity of piston rod black Action , as for one an intensive aerial fishing trip such can happen? Slopes she that-whether.

Be black goes from friction bronze vodomoy armored glass) about steel the rod. This have all katukh with such KINEMATIKOY.
And clicks in extreme positions extremity of piston rod?

Yes, one esche for 1 turnover, in Nakamura position extremity of piston rod. But only under burdens, after fishing was playing on the Stripper, in unmarried all options

Last edited by up6uc (Mar 17 2014 13:00:10)

up6uc wrote:

Yes, one esche for 1 turnover, in Nakamura position extremity of piston rod. But only under burdens, after fishing was playing on the Stripper, in unmarried all options

Need to do the first Maintenance after "running-." It seems in kulise there lubrication.

+1

VDA wrote:

up6uc wrote (and):

Need to do the first Maintenance after "running-." It seems in kulise there lubrication.

Understood, shall engage, will the first the guinea pig is pattern.

up6uc wrote:

Got it, shall engage, will the first the guinea pig is pattern.

Not polenis taken pictures of every phase scrum - under assembling use to anyone.

VDA wrote:

up6uc wrote (and):

Understood, shall engage, will the first the guinea pig is pattern.

Not polenis taken pictures of every phase scrum - under assembling use to anyone.

Get a picture of this, I so understand need have for lubrication for modern and liquid for bearings, broad for washing? Bearings there closed type, soak in Queer Street, be in time to dry, couple of drops liquid lubrication and all'oc? On the rod couple of drops, in knot had to couple of drops, else dense greasing symmetrical layer by layer brushed without bigotry? First time d to do. Yes and video scrum on site as the flagship of there is. Or can bearings voopsche not now touch?

Last edited by up6uc (Mar 17 2014 18:22:46)

up6uc wrote:

bearings there closed type, soak in Queer Street, be in time to dry, couple of drops liquid lube and all'oc?

Bearings soak my pouch not need to. If revolves exactly, not ?oieo, then outside peel the if need and all. Here is provisional Guidelines Governingfrom G R A Y. Lubrication, of course can be take less navorochenuyu, I have Tica to example dense.

Last edited by VDA (Mar 17 2014 18:36:13)

PCA for exile, question, walk seek Preachy there is no desires, here is at work under hands met a bottle of washing-off print wages (isopropyl alcohol), goes as substitute for?

Rather there is no, than yes. For washing-off hydrocarbons better their same and use-gasoline, kerosene, national standard, uaytspirit-all derivative oil. And PRI can and not the organism to lubrication, and that not very well, mixed with water in any correlations. So there water may well be (HMAS Success for bearings). And is unknown, as he themselves would act with plastic and paint on center of the spool (smyvka as-raze, flush it not :no: the)

up6uc wrote:

bearings there closed type, soak in Queer Street, be in time to dry, couple of drops liquid lubrication and all

Bearings closed type nabivayutsya dense smzkoy on factory on 'period exploitation. From above help me dry, and increasingly :dontknow:.

up6uc wrote:

At the rod couple of drops, in knot had to couple of drops, replace

Liquid lube there not will through 15 seconds, she in principle not for such affairs. Completely fluidassumes oil bath. Ah and where she have you on shtoke?? Their unique put this on the rod, kulisu or beskonechnik (not know, that have you there :dontknow:) and armored glass).
The gears and can be of spatula so, towas is flush with peaks of TCT. The odd's gonna kick, she far not going anywhere and hinder not will.

Mike and VDA thank you for advice, tomorrow on the evening shall engage.

Graduated Maintenance, lubrication not was voopsche, the remnants of black manure the arcane origin. With shoe not zaparivalsya, solvent our I :). Nothing not d to talk about as a (though what I expected for 400grn. Capacious in which otmachivalis-the entire in petty wood shavings, the remnants of production, so after purchases desirable immediately MOVIE. On not experience sharply yanked for lead, got blown bearing slip, been collected on kitchen :).

up6uc wrote:

got blown bearing slip, been collected on kitchen :).

Not moved in. Bearing slip this ferrule. What there thrown, the more on kitchen??

wrote:

Dont moved in. Bearing slip this ferrule. What there thrown, the more on kitchen??

Obgonnaya clutch is, they've torn up, perhaps.

Ah its, too, to cause a-in my opinion very try need to. ENART not-ball-bearing upgrade, but and not bearing slip. Think, worked out.

up6uc wrote:

sharply yanked for lead

Where is wheel, and where obgonka??

Yes, errori, clutch is, particularly not sought to, a little bit of a shoulder, it all bzynknulo and in different hand :)
With extremity of piston rod the beginning of wean yourself coverage :dontknow: in places friction, on how many this critical way not know.

A coverage it looked? This podsloy under chromium plating ). Unpleasantly, but and not lethally. Ifon shtoke constantly will, nothing protiratsya should not.

up6uc wrote:

Yes, errori, clutch is, particularly not sought to, a little bit of a shoulder, it all bzynknulo and in razhttp :/ / feeder.webtalk.ru / i / blank.gif the Cold hand

When serving coils muff (not Im taking picture-Folders :dontknow: of its need not, debris there not case. Ah maximum-a good trashing.

Last edited by (Mar 20 2014 21:54:38)

Need a aid the techs take a! In period running-reel Flagman Bullet Feeder 60, goes so twist are spaced (FORMAX VANTAGE Braid -: 0.10 mm) with clips. Has tried different options klipsovaniya and single, and double turnover, and against winding, and on, the outcome odnokh. Interwiev. In than the reason?

Last edited by Marslin (Mar 26 2014 11:22:05)

A rubber nor never not sbrasyvalo :dontknow:

Marslin wrote:

Do I need aid the techs take a! In period running-coils Flagman Bullet Feeder 60, goes so twist are spaced (FORMAX VANTAGE Braid -: 0.10 mm) with clips. Has tried different options klipsovaniya and single, and double turnover, and against winding, and on, the outcome odnokh. Interwiev. In than the reason?

Edited Marslin (Today 09 :22: 05)

The same the problem and I have. It seems, that a pressure the slinky "walking" and weakens klipsa.
Want to put on the running on the second the end of the downforce foot-dragging a small heat shrink. Until only idea, on practice not has tried.

I have such a vital because bullshit with conditional statements klipsami. Did on 5 and more coils of :), but increasingly would still sbrasyvalo. The reason, personally I have, proved on the surface. Was not fully hamstrung by left-Friction clutch. Shpulya was twirling and number of coils of imperceptibly thrashed about. Now Friction clutch hamstrung by left-, klipsa "looks" on the form. Safety provision- there is no.

up6uc wrote:

a rubber nor never not sbrasyvalo

But's tearing up often. Attached monstrosities after single use.

wrote:

Was not fully hamstrung by left-Friction clutch. Shpulya was twirling and number of coils of imperceptibly thrashed about.

Under nezazhatoy shpule, tell, and number of fingers shrink can. Dragged -zabrosil-had let. Increasingly is done on autopilot. And if zaklipsovan, then and mock Folders-increasingly would still Friction clutch work not will, one hope on flexible udilishche and rastyazhimyy ceasing :dontknow:
Morning will become himself fingers not proizvoditeley, prefer learn on mistakes other.

wrote:

contaminated nezazhatoy shpule, tell, and number of fingers shrink can. Dragged -zabrosil-had let. Increasingly is done on autopilot. And if zaklipsovan, then and mock Folders-increasingly would still Friction clutch work not will, one hope on flexible udilishche and rastyazhimyy ceasing
Text or himself fingers not proizvoditeley, prefer learn on mistakes other.

Yes as something to such a avtopilotu not a bit tamed 8-)
By the end of fishing the case, so there should sit cuts, but not critical way.
Automation manager is obtained mock Friction clutch, if bonus sat. Raise udilishche highly upward, under this'm grasping for Friction clutch. :flirt:

If shnyr nk klipse, grasp at for Friction clutch futile. And under major fish highly lift up my upward in my opinion not tickles.

wrote:

If shnyr nk klipse, grasp at for Friction clutch futile.

Couple of gather steam; always in store there is, when tension twist are spaced is done.

wrote:

And under major fish highly lift up my upward in my opinion not tickles.

Particularly a major until not family cats

wrote:

Two gather steam; always in store there is, when tension twist are spaced is done.

Here is here agree on all a hundred, although was butting heads on the subject with forumskimi the greats. Modicum go hang thyself, until you, not less couples gather steam;(though enleve or large coils or average with short and broad shpuley)
Text or enleve in 99 from a hundred on-start.

wrote:

morning will become enleve in 99 from a hundred on-start.

I have contrary, most fishing trips on devices up.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel FLAGMAN.