All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel FLAGMAN.

Reel FLAGMAN.

Posts 361 to 390 of 899

Then where do 2 turnover? I these lawyers of pick a take, which reprisal from-for arc in vertikalny a plane (there's gravy sinking faster twist are spaced). Pitzi is in heat on the idea of this arc in side tide arches her.

майк wrote:

Then why oh why where do 2 turnover?

Only of habit so to do, sometime.

майк wrote:

Pitzi is in heat on the idea of this arc in side tide arches her.

Precisely. And to reduce demolition trough many recommend on during not choose take. The very LlN:. And I so whether).

a_zaika wrote:

Only of habit so to do, sometime.

If I two an extra $turnover will make, crime as will rip or kviver in ancient down while I bolt it. It days need to?

майк wrote:

Then why oh why where do 2 turnover? I these lawyers of pick a take, which reprisal from-for arc in vertikalny a plane (there's gravy sinking faster twist are spaced). Pitzi is in heat on the idea of this arc in side tide arches her.
Signature avtoraBorіtesya-poborete,
You god pomagaє!
For you truth, for you thank
І will the holy!

a_zaika wrote:

Pitzi is in heat on the idea of this arc in side tide arches her. Precisely. And to reduce demolition trough many recommend on during not choose take. The very LlN:. And I so whether).

I take as times and pick a under kosanii trough about bottom, to reduce demolition and prevent friction twist are spaced about hold a shell up. In Kyiv, on sees, until not vіbiral take, often shears off cord with River Kymi.

Last edited by футболер (Mar 29 2014 22:08:39)

футболер wrote:

In Kiev, on sees, until not vіbiral take, often shears off cord with River Kymi.

Perhaps, under it comes to shagging for "the angry" brovkoy such can be.
But I on sees enleve not in very "zasadnykh" places. And..... shapely eyebrows not strongly'm sweating my back off - try to put harvest on maximum possible distance there is on the principle of "ooi higher it comes' ?, the e?aua she plays").

I have shears off cord times in day (in average) on Dnistrovsky created. Pro style of not say, in my opinion with Bank before them impossible It's a. Simply pristrelyannoe place judging by around the -Gee, there blot mussels.

a_zaika wrote:

Probably, under it comes to shagging for "the angry" brovkoy such can be.

There not Campaign brovka, and terrible Campaign the conch has the power.: '(

I so understand, that techs have spasovali and question remained open. Perhaps is worth turn to producers (engineers)! (Continuation of post. # 350).

Last edited by Marslin (Mar 31 2014 00:22:18)

Such reel in items there is no, but with other (clips have all plastic) cord not was being NO head. Respectively, for themselves I this task does not pose, and to decide technical problem with host unknowns on office in three strochki- :canthearyou:.
As something so :dontknow:

майк wrote:

The result coils in items there is no, but with other (clips have all plastic) the cord not was being

Respecting the your age. Even not know as explain. With clips "Gvozdik" dropped through deal, and further need a aid about reason ’?

On how many I understood, so cord is happening because, that klipsa not tightly is being squeezed by the cord to the wall reel!? Ah then you will help nabolshaya proposed from lavsana or delicate plastic.
A Cut on a slightly greater diameter, than journal generously share klipsi, if you withdraw clip-on earring, get back into a Racal pietrowe, bet clip-on earring ago, are trying. If little bet another pietrowe, think more two not will need :unsure:
The second option, this reinforce a spring clips, there options several, or replacing connected on she a similar (only stronger) or kulibit with rodimoy :flag: in my opinion

Marslin wrote:

Since clips "Gvozdik" dropped through deal, and further need a aid about reason ’?

You have klipsa podpruzhinenna? If yes, then need to podognut this slinky for, to journal generously share cloves stronger'd snuggle to shpule.
And as observed previous spokesman - put additional goal greater diameter from plastic. :flag:

What's something me to finish your meal to change plastic clips on launched "Carnation."

aleksandrfeed wrote:

Nu then you will help a small proposed from lavsana or delicate plastic.

Thank you for advice. D kulibit, and after update my.

Last edited by Marslin (Apr 9 2014 20:17:18)

майк wrote:

what's something me to finish your meal to change plastic clips on launched "Carnation."

Mikhail, not worth so adamantly. Me seems need rings with slightly greater in diameter with a hat and will all okay.

Clips entire, clips work, the cord not budo alongside kendo-what sense to change?? 'll break-can be think, but item-all spare shpuli with fishing line, virtually not are used, can be use, as donor parts.

Dobryi day guru fidera, could you tell me pliz newcomer sleduyuscheee: There is Flagman Katushka Common Address Redundancy Protocol MASTER 5,000 / 6,000 and Sunline cord Super PE 15 Lb as correctly also wind with bekingom or without

Thank you

Want to expand on that about book :)
When himself a hawk, the through a wash cloth carefully carrying to the.

I keep place it leftist hand away from reel and and squeezes me index and large finger at the cord.

Alexcd83 wrote:

as correctly also wind with bekingom

Correctly also wind quite not be easy-on coil cord, from above beking until distances 2-3 mm until the brink shpuli. Then-on missing reel down bekingom, 3 dis- on missing reel down puffed and in late all on shpulyu reel. No clothes hands zamakhaeshsya, I with the help battery storage screwdrivers replaying.

trash wrote:

Dobryi day guru fidera, Podskajite pliz newcomer sleduyuscheee: There is Flagman Katushka Common Address Redundancy Protocol MASTER 5,000 / 6,000 and Sunline the cord Super PE 15 Lb as correctly also wind with bekingom or without

There is in available two such reel. Have them that okay- one shpulya petty, the second deep. If you have the cord in razmotke a bit more 200 meters - beking on petty not need. In the future will careful with our money. I has done with starting in razmotke, without bekinga.
P.S. Coil I'll hold you in Dnieper River, very liked.

Doka_60 wrote:

There are in available two such coils. Have them that okay- one shpulya petty, the second deep. If you have the cord in razmotke a bit more 200 meters - beking on petty not need. In the future will careful with our money. I has done with starting in razmotke, without bekinga.

Not there 150 meters twist are spaced (want also wind on property 5,000 shpulyu)

Last edited by trash (May 14 2014 18:33:26)

trash wrote:

DOKA’s organs is 60 wrote (and):

There is in available two such reel. Have them that okay- one shpulya petty, the second deep. If you have the cord in razmotke a bit more 200 meters - beking on petty not need. In the future will careful with our money. I has done with starting in razmotke, without bekinga.
P.S. Coil enleve on Dnieper River, very liked.

Not there 150 meters twist are spaced

Then only beking. Or podmotat of duct tape.

Doka_60 wrote:

Illy podmotat of duct tape.

This to do accurately not need to. Over time glue will on the entire line they made\ document with a string

Doka_60 wrote:

There are in available two such coils. Have them that okay- one shpulya petty,

But as about billed in this a coil: "Such a shpulya has greater Square the surface concrete cover filament, that provides an obscure impose"

Read more drekovskiy. With with precision until contrary. Coils with a long shpuley feed like as have greater Square, not I castes often present in's title means. And carp master-this is one of numerous clones Korkasta super be jet. Shpulya there a short and broad. Me personally likes, I have three different coils such design.

Денис28 wrote:

this to do accurately not need to. Over time glue will on the entire line they made\ document with a string

I would so adamantly not claimed. Never not yet under what weather such a not was. Careful when using, there are others. Both duct tape and increasingly will normally. Years 5 on two on podmotana duct tape red color of. Cord drive the money changers two times, no glue.

Doka_60 wrote:

on two on podmotana duct tape red color of

And fix she there need a?? Slippery to aoei?? I in off-season usually replaying cord striker what. The only thing, that account for to do-to link beking with other the end of twist are spaced. And no you izolent.

майк wrote:

A fix she there need a?? Slippery to aoei?? I in off-season usually replaying the cord striker what. The only thing, that account for to do-to link beking with other the end of twist are spaced. And no you izolent.

And on large thirteenth time, what the difference, that podmotano - raskosami or that the another. I not objection against filament, there is I have and such options, has tried on ways, that was under hands.
Ty Sho you so'm hooked. I made so, who the on Different. Now at all a hawk, only cord-how many of debt.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel FLAGMAN.