All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel FLAGMAN.

Reel FLAGMAN.

Posts 571 to 600 of 899

Yuri wrote:

the Take a HERE Outposts # 206 - 228 and slightly further.

Edited Yuri (2014-12-27 22 :06: 28)

Thank you! I simply took itself sherman multi feeder and katukhu skvadron 4,000 to him and pro katukhu nothing neizvesno!

Last edited by Tarrik_KR (Dec 30 2014 22:10:41)

Tarrik_KR wrote:

and pro katukhu nothing neizvesno!

Have us so adopted. Firm rolls coil. People buys, gets and then writes that it lacks (usually mind) :D So that mercy of ask in the first mover is. :yep:

Bykaraxa wrote:

Wu us so adopted. Firm rolls coil. People buys, gets and then writes that it lacks (usually mind) So that mercy of ask in the first mover is.

:crazyfun:

Tarrik_KR wrote:

thank you! I simply took itself sherman multi feeder and katukhu skvadron 4,000 to use it and pro katukhu don't know anything!

There is still coil have "as the flagship of" Mantarey elit Co. Feeder. " Here!
'm using "4,000" on "Skvadrone" 3.6 flushed with test 110 "grape". Harmony!

Yuri wrote:

There are still the coil have "as the flagship of" Mantarey elit Co. Feeder. " Here!
'm using "4,000" on "Skvadrone" 3.6 flushed with test 110 gr. Harmony!

With whatever headings, feeders worked?? I itself escho autumn has acquired 5,000 under kormaki 70-100 gram it, but so its and not poyuzal! Creating forums have began to doubt that she long prozhyvet with kormushkami 100 +.

Worked with kormushkami from 42 until 84. More not need to was.

Carlos wrote:

Wu me all shpuli so made. An ideal filament winding, nor jumps-nor failures, and big deal something on 20 minutes.

Vitalik, and adjustment of a worker twist are spaced "under the lifeline to the", I so understand, produced all ??? small number of bekinga? Or this perhaps achieve stripes?

But as coils flagship of the compared with shimano, for example eksedzh? The price roughly similar.
Took would try, but in Moscow not found who they sells, yes and the flagship of the not sends their in our side. There is any options buy beta test?

Last edited by StalkerSTL (Jan 3 2015 23:06:13)

StalkerSTL wrote:

A as coils flagship of the compared with shimano, for example eksedzh? The price roughly similar.
Took would try, but in Moscow not found who they sells, yes and flagship of the not sends their in our side. There is any options buy beta test?

Edited StalkerSTL (Today 23 :06: 13)

Coils are sold only on territory Ukraine and ministerial in Russia there is no. Option-this buying on territory Ukraine.
Guys from Bilhorod before often traveled to us in Music in Kharkiv. But now environment not allows them touring.

Last edited by Алексей П. (Jan 3 2015 23:34:32)

Олег 32 wrote:

Illy this perhaps achieve stripes?

Perhaps and well. Wasn that not on the first shpule. Not'm sweating my back off, reel it in, leave stripes-another, namatyvayu. But to the third-fourth provided common understanding of how is borne separately drawn cord / raskosami all is obtained.

Олег 32 wrote:

. And adjustment of a worker cord "under the lifeline to the", I so understand, produced all ??? small number of bekinga? Or this perhaps achieve stripes.

If bottom neagressivnoe and you guaranteeing choice without otstrelov and the deaf zatsepov, need in cropping an might BSID cord there, then well can be with the help of the stripes achieve fitting cord under the lifeline to the.
And if all-??? cord in the process industrialized fishing prognozirovanno will ukorachivatsya - aggressive bottom with slick..... shapely eyebrows, shell, deaf when zatsepami, otstrely under "wrong" zabrosakh and camping on P. - then faster promoted, on least need, the small number of bekinga, squarely on previously stated stretch of.

Dood wrote:

A if all-??? cord in the process industrialized fishing prognozirovanno will ukorachivatsya - aggressive bottom with slick..... shapely eyebrows, shell, deaf when zatsepami, otstrely under "wrong" zabrosakh and camping on P. - the

- shock-leader! :flag:

+1

CarlosDood

Understood, thank you!

Podskajite what coil can be put on the flagship of the bel- carbon fibre feeder 3.6?

Could you tell me what coil can be put on flagship of the bel- carbon fibre feeder 3.6? Coil Flagman Espirit 4,000 or FLAGMAN squadron Feeder 4,000 or can still there is options? Harvest plan from ukleyki until middle carp (3-4kg).
In advance thankful!

FLAGMAN squadron Feeder / MATCH 40 this well, but like would with baytranerom,
In advance thank you!

Last edited by павел75 (Feb 9 2015 23:25:53)

If until middle carp, I would put
The coil FLAGMAN squadron Feeder / MATCH 40
Much detail: http://1.flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/comp … eedermatch
Very it exasperated.

Yrik wrote:

If until middle carp, I would put
The coil FLAGMAN squadron Feeder / MATCH 40
Much detail: http://1.flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/comp … eedermatch
Very it exasperated.

Thank you for advice

Could you tell me, Katushka Flagman MANTARAY ELITE MATCH 3,000, be appropriate whether for Mr. Picker here, or ucts same from-for orієntovanostі on match, she not ant it was sufficient?

For Mr. Picker here-yes, analogy. For fidera in my opinion already zhidkovata (though fidera different accented)

майк wrote:

To Mr. Picker here-yes, analogy. For fidera in my opinion already zhidkovata (though fidera different accented)

Thank you large. Plan use its on system flagship workers of the in conductors 3 forge the

I have one size on pikere 2.7 and woof on prop 15 3.3 coils work. Well suits

Flagman Common Address Redundancy Protocol MASTER sold; already with the bait. :)
http://s012.radikal.ru/i319/1503/41/00506d3fd7a4.jpg
http://s018.radikal.ru/i503/1503/66/6c64696e706b.jpg

+3

Flagman squadron Long Cast Spod - with current prices very interesting coil under extra-Hevy. Superficially very similar to Feeder Master, only changed predatka and added 1 bearing. How many vymotka for 1 turnover?

1ndig0 wrote:

Flagman Squadron Long Cast Spod

There is such a same, but. " Carp". She, truth, more on 1,000 and 2000.
Not know as Flagman allocates size the, but recently acquired coils Balzer SLF 7400 and Flagman Carp Master, as a absolutely conflate (at least, superficially), have classification 4,000 and 5,000 / 6,000 respectively.

1ndig0 wrote:

How many vymotka for 1 turnover?

Depth shpuli not determine until, but think somewhere in district 85 see On the idea of, vymotka must be as and have Flagman Bullet Cast 60 - 83 see Have Karp's somewhere under 95 centimeters should be.

sevo wrote:

Flagman Common Address Redundancy Protocol MASTER sold; already with the bait.

Hugh mistake, in China this not the bait and food for people.
Had lunch a chink and slightly front of California Highway Patrol.

Сегодня стал обладателем катушки Flagman Squadron Long Cast Spod.Ничего так катушка за свои деньги,смутила лишь запасная шпуля своим низким качеством.Еще заинтересовали противоречия:на коробке передатка 4,9:1 а на катушке 4,7:1 o.O
Может кому интересно мотает она примерно 92 см за оборот

Last edited by ProDiJ (Mar 11 2015 23:57:50)

ProDiJ wrote:

Perhaps whom interestingly winds a she roughly 92 centimeters for turnover

Theoretically or virtually?

Virtually, under namotke a new twist are spaced not, as a bit lazy find traction, could on couple of gather steam; miscalculated, but think paintings particularly will not change.

Believed traction under namotke twist are spaced, and then kind of beef. It's a tricky one.
I do easier-I'm tying this up my weight, I put it right a series of with levels, on which side XMEGA 1.2 flushed, and do one turnover.
Understandable, that this the first, the rest will less, but the difference on a minimum :dontknow:

I reel it in with shpuli 10 gather steam;, Ah, measuring length, Passoa on 10 and get secondary arithmetic one turnover. Of course need more room for "maneuvers", but outcome more precise, especially for fishing line of yours.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel FLAGMAN.