All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel FLAGMAN.

Reel FLAGMAN.

Posts 601 to 630 of 899

ProDiJ
The commercial on it easily stands at?

Yes

ProDiJ wrote:

Сегодня стал обладателем катушки Flagman Squadron Long Cast Spod.Ничего так катушка за свои деньги,смутила лишь запасная шпуля своим низким качеством.Еще заинтересовали противоречия:на коробке передатка 4,9:1 а на катушке 4,7:1
Может кому интересно мотает она примерно 92 см за оборот

Отредактировано ProDiJ (Вчера 22:57:50)

Если не трудно:  диаметр шпули, клипса круглая?

ProDiJ wrote:

Сегодня стал обладателем катушки Flagman Squadron Long Cast Spod.Ничего так катушка за свои деньги,смутила лишь запасная шпуля своим низким качеством.Еще заинтересовали противоречия:на коробке передатка 4,9:1 а на катушке 4,7:1 o.O
Может кому интересно мотает она примерно 92 см за оборот

так,а что вы хотели от перевыпуска FeederMaster'a в новой обертке (добавили подшипник, чуть ниже придатка)? :) Забыли поменять, дизайнерам тз новое не выдали.

+1

The coil squadron Feeder 6,000

Boris_d wrote:

If not it is difficult: Dozen shpuli, klipsa round?

Klipsa one round. Dozen in the upper parts of of former in the lower 6,05sm.

Incidentally obtain very its on water with ekstrakhevi and kormukhami until 100, pulling on cheers, laying twist are spaced the :cool:

ProDiJ wrote:

By the way obtain very its on water with ekstrakhevi and kormukhami until 100, pulling on cheers, laying cord the

Spodovaya the coil must pull 120 with feeds on cheers, and better 150 +. Await the reports rybatsyug spring on Desna (disambiguation) :)

ProDiJ wrote:

klipsa one round. Dozen in the upper parts of of former in the lower 6,05sm.

ProDiJ wrote:

By the way obtain very its on water with ekstrakhevi and kormukhami until 100, pulling on cheers, laying twist are spaced the

1ndig0 wrote:

Spodovaya the coil must pull 120 with feeds on cheers, and better 150 +. Await the reports rybatsyug spring on Desna (disambiguation)

Thank you ProDiJ.
1ndig0 think, that tackles. Importantly to stick had corresponding a beam ring and test. , too, know. I'm looking to it. Let us wait reports. NKhNCh owners!

Last edited by Boris_d (Mar 16 2015 09:06:59)

Boris_d wrote:

Also know. I'm looking to it

And sense to change "substantially decrease on soap"? If you have was kormoran 1 in 1.

1ndig0 wrote:

Spodovaya coil must pull 120 with feeds on cheers, and better 150 +. Await the reports rybatsyug spring on Desna (disambiguation)

In this year will harvest grams on 80 on the most devices up) Water there :(

light wrote:

A sense to change "substantially decrease on soap"? If you have was kormoran 1 in 1.

Tyagovitey will 4.7 against 4.9 and shpulya the smaller will. And German auxiliary cruiser Kormoran I have, too, there is.

I have question, in than the difference reel Flagman MANTARAY ELITE Feeder 4,000 from 5,000, differ in my gut or only size of shpuli?

Has acquired to a new single fishing sale itself obnovochku! Flagman MANTARAY ELITE Feeder 5,000 Design, the softness course very liked the feeder exhausting quickly and without pressure!
But after the first fishing time come disappointment! Only homes observed, that one clips there is no (jumped out the slinky and klipsa Enura Abdullayeva-Enura Abdullayeva) Since loss of have learned, on rest klipsakh connected of a line is that, but when observed, that got lost obligatory knoba, I was in of shock! :mad: Now neoprene. In earlier pens constantly Reserve would be! Harvest not comfortable experience!
And now question: Where can be order Those very important gewgaws! http://s8.uploads.ru/t/AzaCp.jpg
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/BuYmh.jpg
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/OZkBm.jpg

On site as the flagship of there is department repairs http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/remont, ask there.

Last edited by VDA (Mar 29 2015 00:10:22)

Bodyau you in Kharkiv rodbilderov and remontiruyuschikh coils in one personified by until at, you on local forums posproshay.

Bodya wrote:

Priobrel to a new single fishing sale itself obnovochku! Flagman MANTARAY ELITE Feeder 5,000 Design, the softness course very liked the feeder exhausting quickly and without pressure!
But after the first fishing time come disappointment! Only homes observed, that one clips there is no (jumped out the slinky and klipsa Enura Abdullayeva-Enura Abdullayeva) Since loss of have learned, on rest klipsakh connected of a line is that, but when observed, that got lost obligatory knoba, I was in of shock! Now neoprene. In earlier pens constantly Reserve would be! Harvest not comfortable experience!
And now question: Where can be order Those very important gewgaws!

I so understand the coil on guarantees.
And those "losses" which you to suffer a, I think say about as a assembly.

Last edited by Yrik (Mar 29 2015 14:26:34)

Yrik wrote:

about as a assembly.

Even yesterday wanted to write. Not in assembling deal, and in design. Shaw this for Knob, which only on choke held? :mad: Illy that for holdup ahead on his axis, who himself a flew and only waited, when and obligatory come pouring out. How many their coils not handling of a, after lifting stoppers nor on one Knob himself a not starred. And with for leading not so simply-need to even work, to its to lift.
The same concerns and of springs on klipsakh.
Text or the Beautiful katushka- deal good, but can be was would suggest, that sometimes its from a sideboard and you remove will have, cut to disco, in backpack electrify. Soul technology-reliable! If IT IS LESSER even and well superficially looks, I for. But this the third you here the reason, on which I pick up volumes K itself any the glamorous on kind of a device.

+1

Have my rope guy, Alexa, too, one klipsa on center of the spool schlag such (Monterey) kicked that, :dontknow:

Spring-loaded the wire under klipsoy tonkovata, I have themselves immediately reversed the on more ileum and all right on, and Chertenkovu wrote back. Pro problem. Can that the think of next :dontknow:

Have Yuri from Poltava such a same the trouble with this coil (wrote about this on flagmanovskom Forum). In the process elites coil only in name.

Volodey2007 wrote:

spring-loaded the wire under klipsoy tonkovata, I have themselves immediately reversed the on more ileum and all right on, and Chertenkovu wrote back. Pro problem. Can that the think of next

Buy coil for such a price and very its recast this not there is the Hood

Garyk wrote:

luxuary coil for such a price and very its recast this not there is the Hood

I even in ? let the PCR clips rigged, so that not be the first time shoals rykhtovat.

Garyk wrote:

about tilt elites the coil only in name.

Ah Th so? And on external in Vila?

Bodya
In sight kind of a cull, you met the coil :confused:. I have such a same with past year on glass tinkles only 4,000, clips on place, stoppers, too,. Nothing not was redone by.

ProDiJ wrote:

Bodya
In sight kind of a cull, you met coil. I have such a same with past year on glass tinkles only 4,000, clips on place, stoppers, too,. Nothing not was redone by.

Marriage reel as such by no! Simply verdaderamente design. Knew would pro these kosyaki- revised would and was pleased apparatuses! In work katukhan class (if rotor not will fall off :D) Over these money decent competitor not see especially in 5,000 size
My opinion, that flagship of the, as producer, should provide, steel box otletayuschie elements top katukh! :blush: And in further eliminate shoals on level production!

Golden words, all the plug (with leftist carving do (or on rebar a groove plant), yes the wire under clip-on earring a thicker - and will happiness.

section 2015 already in sale.

The coil "Sherman Feeder 3,000"

Code product SQF3000

The Krkonose perednefriktsionnaya fidernaya the coil original concept of. Afforded all the advantages of perednefriktsionnoy coils, such as compactness, small weight, the accuracy of settings and reliability clutch, she has also the one benefit zadnefriktsionnoy model, namely – bystrosemnaya shpulya. Its can be to lift, just by clicking on button,, under this settings clutch not confusing it gets. Spare shpuli can be to purchase separately. Clips on shpulyakh manufactured by East from metal and have skruglennye the brink, thanks to what not damaging the cord. The coil differs vertical-diameter of shpuli, which provides greater Square the surface winding. And this positively is bad for range missiles zabrosa. Relative to size shpuli and rotor Corps looks enough small. And if given, that rotor, and Corps manufactured by East from easy polycarbonate, then immediately becomes obvious – why the coil so the easy, as for his size. SHERMANFEEDER is perfectly compatible with modern fidernymi udilischami from vysokomodulnogo graphite, providing the optimal balance cordage. For one turnover of various the coil exhausting: 3,000 – 81 centimeters, 4,000 – 92 see

The size of the: 3,000, Type clutch: Forefront, Manufacturer: Flagman, ratio the number of: 5.0 :1, is, g: 285,, resurrection-in bearings: 7 + 1,, Lesoemkost, mm / 0.15 / 260,0.18 / 180,0.20 / 150, resurrection. Vymatyvaemoy fishing line of yours for turnover of various, centimeters: 81.

Katushka "Sherman Feeder 4,000"

Code product SQF4000

The size of the: 4,000, Type clutch: Forefront, Manufacturer: Flagman, ratio the number of: 5.0 :1, is, g: 315, resurrection-in bearings: 7 + 1,, Lesoemkost, mm / 0.20 / 220,0.25 / 160,0.30 / 130, resurrection. Vymatyvaemoy fishing line of yours for turnover of various, centimeters: 92

http://s8.uploads.ru/t/RiNeB.jpg

+1

section 2015 already in sale
The coil "MASTER RIVER Feeder 5,000"

Kodtovara FMR5000

A series of coils, devised specifically for as industrialized fishing. A powerful mechanism is guarantee of prolonged exploitation coils, even with using feeders much weight. Nizkoprofilnaya aluminum shpulya geometry Long Cast it is optimized for work with the subtle leskami and provides an obscure impose. System “beytranner ” use to anyone under it catching major fish – she gives opportunity move away from cordage, not fearing, that fish he will drag this its: Diving or will disrupt ceasing. Well balanced rotor would spare from vibration under rapid podmotke. The commercial lesoukladyvatelya large diameter discourages perekruchivaniyu fishing line of yours. High headache combined with major shpuley provide a high the speed podmotki. For one turnover pens coil exhausting: 50 – 87 centimeters, 60 – 96 see

The size of the: 5,000, Type clutch: Forefront, Manufacturer: Flagman, ratio the number of: 5.5 :1, is, g: 435, resurrection-in bearings: 7, Lesoemkost, mm / 0.20 / 200,0.25 / 140, resurrection. Vymatyvaemoy fishing line of yours for turnover of various, centimeters: 87

Katushka "MASTER RIVERFEEDER 6,000"

Code product FMR6000

The size of the: 6,000, Type clutch: Forefront, Manufacturer: Flagman, ratio the number of: 5.5 :1, is, g: 480, resurrection-in bearings: 7, Lesoemkost, mm / 0.20 / 220,0.25 / 160, resurrection. Vymatyvaemoy filament for turnover of various, centimeters: 96

http://s8.uploads.ru/t/Tntvw.jpg

section 2015 already in sale.
The coil "Sherman DISTANCE Common Address Redundancy Protocol 6500"

Code product SDC6500

Worthy replenishment model series of cyprinids kept coils Flagman. This the coil in rigid view the black abroad from polycarbonate differs relatively small weight and surprisingly is smoother move, as for devices of this type. The coil equipped mechanism beytranner, thanks to what tackle can be leave without supervision, not fearing, that carp he will drag this its in water. Except traditional karpovoy industrialized fishing this the coil can be applied under it catching fiderom, especially, this matters on commercial reservoirs, where beytrannernaya the coil on as cordage more than relevant

The size of the: 6500, Type clutch: Forefront, Manufacturer: Flagman, ratio the number of: 4.5 :1, resurrection-in bearings: 5 + 1, is, g: 695,, Lesoemkost, mm / flushed: 0.25 / 370, 0.30 / 290, 0.35 / 220, resurrection. Vymatyvaemoy fishing line of yours for turnover of various, centimeters: 99

Coil "Sherman DISTANCE SPOD 6500
"

Code tovara.SDS6500

Sherman DISTANCE SPOD – uzkospetsializirovannaya the coil for use on zakormochnykh my own rods. The coil can without any restrictions be used with cords, so as is equipped with bauxite shpuley and trailer lesoukladyvatelya, Finns sverkhtverdoe spray-up.
The size of the: 6500, Type clutch: Forefront, Manufacturer: Flagman, ratio the number of: 4.5 :1, resurrection-in bearings: 5 + 1, is, g: 645,, Lesoemkost, mm / flushed: 0.35 / 300, 0.40 / 230, 0,45 / 180, resurrection. Vymatyvaemoy fishing line of yours for turnover of various, centimeters: 99

http://s8.uploads.ru/t/W5cFk.jpg
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/CR5XI.jpg

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel FLAGMAN.