All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel FLAGMAN.

Reel FLAGMAN.

Posts 661 to 690 of 899

All Hi. Today normally've tested several new coils flagship.
The coil Flagman Sherman Feeder 4,000.
Very the easy, an excellent seamless move, an ideal filament winding twist are spaced. Very good the first tactile sensations.
I think is famously will be more appropriate for industrialized fishing kormushkami until 75 grams.
http://sh.uploads.ru/xXg06.jpg

Second specifically took Katushka Flagman Sensor BIG the GAME SPOD. For moreover that would already accurately sure that this coil can be use on fiderakh. The coil is famously has shown themselves. A good seamless move, many run filament winding length of cord, traction characteristics simply stunning and, there's gravy 120 grams not one senses at all. So that under udilishche class extra-Hevy with audition until 150-180 grams Flagman Sensor BIG the GAME SPOD be appropriate perfectly.
http://sg.uploads.ru/Fn9Xu.jpg

+2

And you can on site Flagman in describing to the add such parameter as dozen the foundation shpuli, because all then are beginning seek, ask, and so less issues 8-)

Dima, for fidernykh and cyprinids kept coils flagship points length filament, vymatyvaemuyu for 1 turnover handles.
This as times the parameter, for calculations which and need to know dozen shpuli.
And dozen shpuli not points nor one firm, and only some-vymotku for turnover :dontknow:

+1

АБРИКОСОВИЧ wrote:

Katushka Flagman Sensor BIG the GAME SPOD.

Knob suspicious look like on kormoranovskiy, even obligatory zelyonenkaya. And even you blacky. Or seems?

Understood d learn so determine) :cool:

Bodya wrote:

Priobrel to a new single fishing sale itself obnovochku! Flagman MANTARAY ELITE Feeder 5,000 Design, the softness course very liked the feeder exhausting quickly and without pressure!
But after the first fishing time come disappointment! Only homes observed, that one clips there is no (jumped out the slinky and klipsa Enura Abdullayeva-Enura Abdullayeva) Since loss of have learned, on rest klipsakh connected of a line is that, but when observed, that got lost obligatory knoba, I was in of shock! :mad: Now neoprene. In earlier pens constantly Reserve would be!’drink comfortable experience!
And now question: Where can be order Those very important gewgaws! http://s8.uploads.ru/t/AzaCp.jpg
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/BuYmh.jpg
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/OZkBm.jpg

Write me please in lichku worded far you send spare parts.

P. S. So same all from whom "povyletali" clips write in lichku.
Request write only those from whom realistically zwabial. And not borrow pro supply!

Mantaray Elite Feeder already not an upper-level coil have as the flagship of? Now this Sherman Feeder?

Алексей П. wrote:

warden write me a me please in lichku worded far you send spare parts.

Request write only those from whom realistically zwabial. And not borrow pro supply!

Today as times renovated its coil mantarey elites 5,000. On last a fishing trip also to klipsa. As it turned out, lug nut this clips met very gossamer any tools wire (dozen 0,5mm), and dozen in klipse under stringing enough big (1mm). Picked up by that disk from caldrons diameter of 3mm, found a spring from caldrons with diameter of wire fence 0,8mm and sprained. Cut off slice of, of a line is that this cube wire fence as and the original. That disk must have ground on nazhdake until caregiver size on length of his and drilled hole diameter of 0.9 (to on-less the clearance was in connecting with wire). In short, like held automobile. Tomorrow d to experience. Who already was renovating clip-on earring think me will understand

Crazy wrote:

Today as times renovated its coil mantarey elites 5,000. On last a fishing trip also to klipsa. As it turned out, lug nut this clips met very gossamer any tools wire (dozen 0,5mm), and dozen in klipse under stringing enough big (1mm). Picked up by that disk from caldrons diameter of 3mm, found a spring from caldrons with diameter of wire fence 0,8mm and sprained. Cut off slice of, of a line is that this cube wire fence as and the original. That disk must have ground on nazhdake until caregiver size on length of his and drilled hole diameter of 0.9 (to on-less the clearance was in connecting with wire). In short, like held automobile. Tomorrow d to experience. Who already was renovating clip-on earring think me will understand

Is famously Romka that renovated. Remember your mats after every times as the cord with clips of flew. Ox and've just been listening to I then matt all dark forces ADA Inc.! :canthearyou:

Laider wrote:

Mantaray Elite Feeder already not an upper-level the coil have as the flagship of? Now this Sherman Feeder?

Mantaray Elite Feeder- an upper-level coil. Sherman- limitirovannaya a series of.

Crazy wrote:

Alexey P. Wrote (and):

Write me please in lichku worded far you send spare parts.

Today as times renovated its coil mantarey elites 5,000. On last a fishing trip also to klipsa. As it turned out, fastening this clips met very gossamer any tools wire (dozen 0,5mm), and dozen in klipse under stringing enough big (1mm). Picked up by that disk from caldrons diameter of 3mm, found a spring from caldrons with diameter of wire fence 0,8mm and sprained. Cut off slice of, of a line is that this cube wire as and the original of the. That disk must have ground on nazhdake until caregiver size on length of his and drilled hole diameter of 0.9 (to on-less the clearance was in connecting with wire). In short, like held automobile. Tomorrow d to experience. Who already was renovating clip-on earring think me will understand

Write worded in lichku'll send clip-on earring.

Алексей П. wrote:

Mantaray Elite Feeder- an upper-level the coil. Sherman- limitirovannaya a series of.

T. E. Sherman boys have quite issued limited party and more produced not will?

Laider wrote:

Alexei P. Wrote (and):

Mantaray Elite Feeder- an upper-level the coil. Sherman- limitirovannaya a series of.

T. E. Sherman boys have quite issued limited party and more produced not will?

Time will tell.

Алексей П. wrote:

warden write me a worded in lichku'll send clip-on earring.

Thank you, not worry. My clip-on earring from factory not tell from the apperance of.
But for proposal thank you.

+1

Guys. Who is gold, this products?? Katushka Flagman Sherman Feederhttp://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/component/virtuemart/category/7367-katushka-flagman-sherman-feeder - there is whether the first the impression?? Above than to purchase, want hear opinion immediate users. Can be in lichku.

Last edited by федуард (Apr 27 2015 14:04:46)

Became question about fiscal a coil on Picker and Lite. Looked at to Flagman Thunder 3,000. Question to experts companies Flagman, as she will friends with one another with the subtle cords?

федуард wrote:

Children (Guys). Who is gold, this products?? Coil Flagman Sherman Feeder http :/ / flagman.kiev.ua / index.php / compon … man-feeder - there is whether the first the impression?? Above than to purchase, want hear opinion immediate users. Can be in lichku.

Edited feduard (2015-04-27 14 :04: 46)

Paul hours its a roasting spit in no clothing left. All Good. But for me two significant shortage of, from-for which not took - there is no spare shpuli in goes (and there is no in sale separately) and extremely inconvenient nut clutch, any the entire zamylennaya (even in no clothing left its it is difficult and awkward was cut to disco, and perishing on a fishing trip dirty and / or wet hand and all the). Another couple the nuance. Shackle under turn handles itself not is closed. For me not lack of, but whom the can be awkward. And under open a wishbone rotor freely fucking loop on gender turnover and after this fixed - as would not seriously impair this subsequently under zabrose.

Already was wanted to borrow mantarey, but Hi, she white and people here complained on drop down clips and Knob.

+2

Laider wrote:

feduard wrote (and):

Guys. Who is gold, this products?? Coil Flagman Sherman Feeder http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon … man-feeder - there is whether the first the impression?? Above than to purchase, want hear opinion immediate users. Can be in lichku.

Edited feduard (2015-04-27 14 :04: 46)

Paul hours its a roasting spit in no clothing left. All Good. But for me two significant shortage of, from-for which not took - there is no spare shpuli in goes (and there is no in sale separately) and extremely inconvenient nut clutch, any the entire zamylennaya (even in no clothing left its it is difficult and awkward was cut to disco, and perishing on a fishing trip dirty and / or wet hand and all the). Another couple the nuance. Shackle under turn handles itself not is closed. For me not lack of, but whom the can be awkward. And under open a wishbone rotor freely fucking loop on gender turnover and after this fixed - as would not seriously impair this subsequently under zabrose.

Already was wanted to borrow mantarey, but Hi, she white and people here complained on drop down clips and Knob.

Spare shpuli to the Sherman feeder 30 and 40 there is separately in available in sale. Perhaps you their not saw in no clothing left or they were sold.
SQFS3000 Zapasna metaleva shpulya "Sherman Feeder 3,000"
SQFS4000 Zapasna metaleva shpulya "Sherman Feeder 4,000"

Алексей П. wrote:

Zapasnye shpuli to the Sherman feeder 30 and 40 there is separately in available in sale. Perhaps you their not saw in no clothing left or they were sold.

In no clothing left on Vasily Grigoryevich Perov asked - there. On site-, too, there. Price not spit out everything?

Laider wrote:

Paul hours its a roasting spit in no clothing left. All Good. But for me two significant shortage of, from-for which not took - there is no spare shpuli in goes (and there is no in sale separately) and extremely inconvenient nut clutch, any the entire zamylennaya (even in no clothing left its it is difficult and awkward was cut to disco, and perishing on fishing dirty and / or wet hand and all the). Another couple the nuance. Shackle under turn handles itself not is closed. For me not lack of, but whom the can be awkward. And under open a wishbone rotor freely fucking loop on gender turnover and after this fixed - as would not seriously impair this subsequently under zabrose.

Already wanted to borrow mantarey, but Hi, she white and people here complained on drop down clips and Knob.

About MANTAREY ELIT Co.! Used its about 12-14 fishing trips with active catching small fry, until that only affirmative vpechatleniya- coil not enforces no utterance seamless move, literate friktsion- nor breath not regretted about -owned! Incidentally, purely from interest yesterday parsed Corps and very was exasperated number of lubrication which after running-only quite a bit blooming! After assembly the softness course not has changed and lyuftov not few!

About in and knoba, simply need to know about problem and immediately after purchases podognut the antenna clips and devoted the plug (knoba! What I not knew, that led to lost parts of! But VERY poraduvav SERVICE as the flagship of! Me returned And the plug (And clip-on earring's gratuitously (including a path) Over that Alexey P. Huge THANK YOU! :flag:

Bodya wrote:

Skyfall about MANTAREY ELIT Co.

Small disease to be sure are treating. And itself the coil on characteristics fully suits. But she Hi, white.

Laider wrote:

shackle under turn handles itself not is closed. For me not lack of, but whom the can be awkward. And under open a wishbone rotor freely fucking loop on gender turnover and after this fixed

Pro it was not rights. Simply need more a sharp rotation for its zaschelkivaniya. And pro rotor - apparently podtormazhivatelya rotor there is no. On Mantaree there is?

Last edited by Laider (May 5 2015 21:12:21)

Laider wrote:

Just little disease to be sure are treating. And itself the coil on characteristics fully suits. But she Hi, white.

Under my choosing white color was as pleasant option of! But this on an amateur. Me not decisional laziness use after fishing, but aren eye! :crazyfun:

+2

Laider wrote:

Alexei P. Wrote (and):

Spare shpuli to the Sherman feeder 30 and 40 a separately in available in sale. Perhaps you their not saw in no clothing left or they were sold.

In no clothing left on Vasily Grigoryevich Perov asked - there. On sayte-, too, there. Price not could you tell me?

http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … man-feeder

Alexei P.
Could you tell me, who can credibly to answer about available, opportunities the acquisition of and price had to lesoukladyvatelya for Flagman facing 4,000? Thank you.

Antrate wrote:

Alexei P.
Could you tell me, who can credibly to answer about available, opportunities the acquisition of and price had to lesoukladyvatelya for Flagman facing 4,000? Thank you.

Here reciprocate: http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/remont

Could you tell me sale spare shpul on Monterey 5,000 the planned?

balicsey wrote:

could you tell me sale spare shpul on Monterey 5,000 the planned?

Signature author

The reference on group Vontakte: https://vk.com/vk_needle
The reference on group Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fneedle/

Until not the planned.

Today received from Alexey P. Spare clip-on earring on shpulyu flagship Mantarey elit Co.. Have sent, despite what I already made itself good its substitute for. Thank you for service! Now I have will the spare klipsa.

+1

Yesterday decided to do preventions for after fishing and when dismantled shpulyu, then a metal rebar shpuli had a chance.
The exit found the next. I've split some super glue in a corner, to glue spin the mist of citations rebar and worthy on-bell clips within. He stymies flitting around barbell and a retainer. Thereby will forget about this moment forever.

+1

Vnutrenosti have FLAGMAN squadron Feeder 4,000 and FLAGMAN squadron Feeder 5,000 different?, the difference only in size shpuli or have FLAGMAN squadron Feeder 5,000... a lot bigger will mechanism?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel FLAGMAN.