All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel FLAGMAN.

Reel FLAGMAN.

Posts 691 to 720 of 899

Colleagues, bought FLAGMAN squadron Feeder 3,000 for lights Corum SC 10feet until 40 gr. The cord order 8 mikronization Red Soft Hot the thin, think # .6 on yap classifications. It's stuck in her and think: "As she will with thin puffed?" Who bad about molesting, could you tell me, on that turn special attention. Ah there, can became what have these Skvadronov.

wrote:

Children (Guys). Who is gold, this products?? Coil Flagman Sherman Feeder http :/ / flagman.kiev.ua / index.php / compon man-feeder - there is whether the first the impression?? Above than to purchase, want hear opinion immediate users. Can be in lichku.

In general, in ties with the need the replacement rate squandered cordages and limited budget, all-??? In I on purchase stingy products - coils Flagman Sherman Feeder in size 3,000. To the same appeared spare shpuli in no clothing left.
Until several fishing trips all, on petty fish. The coil is famously fitting because it was so on udilku Flagman Sherman Feeder 330 until 75 grams. Full "Feng Shui in Russia" - sinenkaya wire rings on feeder and never had stretch of on a coil. On coil namotan cord he JigLine Takumi Corporation 0.1.

That liked:
Laying an equal, without failures, wrapped around it on 0.5mm until burtika shpuli (with bekingom). Despite very small the first ring on feeder and relatively a slight distance between ring and katushkoderzhatelem, no perekhlestov.
Knockout twist are spaced an excellent, the feeder 50 grams has very powerful hands on 50 gather steam; without problems (further not has tried, but think obvodnoy Canal in district Lebedivki'll drop under desire. Move seamless, samosbrosov cord or samozakrytiy had to not was.
Knob realistically convenient - as the so broke a, that I have not was until this coils with knobom from evy. To the same Knob such krupnenkiy, as time under my eaio.
Still drew attention, that on coil as something little nalipaet prikormki - she virtually net after fishing. For example, mixture of Flagmanovskoy big fish and big Roach & bream - 're screwed. Lucas what adhesive, after kneading with fingers account for scrape you. But on a coil virtually nothing not remains, although after the filling hand particularly not otryakhivayu and grab Burrito Knob and it open virtually dirty hand. Here is on MAP ACS 4,000 I have and shackle and here the entire was in prikormke constantly.
Still has pleased klipsa - such a as need to, not to what Hotel.
The feeder 60 grams - the average feeder-sport with his - lifts on our ride and exhausting without any effort.
Friction clutch until test not managed - maximum in catch podleschiki grams on 200-300.

That not appreciate:
All-??? nut clutch not very convenient. Even very not convenient. Cut to disco its realistically not conveniently - the entire "zamylennaya", ribs on gayke 3 so fingers on them only as --something and snow. Can I have fingers not the design? Friction clutch enough a long - turnover three until full rastormazhivaniya.
Still observed, that the commercial lesoukladyvatelya as something is swinging there-here in his the boarding place (taking perhaps gender millimeters, if not more). Parsed, looked - like all normally, a ball-bearing, goal lead with two sides, lubrication shaft - and would still is swinging on axis. Although like works until without a blemish.
Ah and the last - there is no podtormazhivatelya rotor, so had to hooking themselves do the Versailles his after discoveries had to. Like was accustomed, do this on slot machine already. In principle, can be was would not do the Versailles, but is obtained so, that when holding cord on index because, shackle in the upper point under provorachivanii, weighs heavily on cord and Reserve straight for the his either with finger either with shpuli. To this avoid - pulling off after discoveries, then she not prevents.

In a whole coil exasperated. As for those money that for it asked flagship of the adjusted for 25% discount - more than Regrettable option. D borrow still and in. 4,000 such a same.

Last edited by Laider (May 13 2015 11:19:15)

+2

wrote:

Colleagues, bought FLAGMAN squadron Feeder 3,000 for lights Corum SC 10feet until 40 "grape". The cord order 8 mikronization Red Soft Hot the thin, think # .6 on yap classifications. It's stuck in her and think: "As she will with thin puffed?" Who bad about molesting, could you tell me, on that turn special attention. Ah there, can became what have these Skvadronov.

I have skvadron only 4,000, bought before hurricane season. Is worth on siveyda get 3.6 until 120 grams with puffed 0.12. Was on several church, until maximum weight that throwing good - 50 gr there's gravy + fodder (with large headings, not worked still). Knockout a good, problems not was. On the most a coil: On today reproaches there is no, pulling well, laying twist are spaced, too, the good. Karp's on 1.2 kg - has dealt without problems. Big range of settings clutch. Coil not handling of a, but no an extra $utterance not heard. In late season discover - successful whether was buying. :)

Last edited by roma13 (May 19 2015 09:50:25)

+2

I have Flagman facing 4,000 (feeder) reproaches no! And here is Flagman Evox Repuls here already many these the most reproaches, better would took even one legend! Who same knew.

+1

Flagman BULLET FEEDER 60. A coil year, were trough 60-70 gr. In exploitation not often maintained. Decided to conduct MOVIE. Errori that without photo, next time necessarily will do. In general will walk thru
Not appreciate:
With extremity of piston rod't jump coverage. When parsed, was simply stunned by the. Question those who their sells and makes - as you think, all that't jump with extremity of piston rod (it seems on property metal those shavings,, quite hard) and is mixed with greasing - the entire this substance with were) who, as she is bad for work mechanism, his resource and longevity? The answer not so severe and not requires deep reflection - naturally all of this deal porit all that there is within coils. Coil quite not small size and its purpose to carry trough respectively so same not small weight, so here is - on some junctions simply there is no of elementary clenched, not to mention the podshipnike. I not think that fixation clenched too competitors would on price reel.
Liked:
Driven by gear shaft is worth on two closed controlled strictly for bearing. Their quality will show time - until without reproaches.
Coil was perebrana, pochischena and-greased on a new. D using further, with topic same headings,. Impression is twofold - with one hand the price products, with the other the quality of materials. Looked the review MANTARAY ELITE Feeder. In my the coil din. in one, simply dosypali bearings in those ganglia in which have Bullet Feeder 60 there is no even clenched, put freakin 'makeup on lips, added shpulyu. The quality of materials, yes that pursing your soul of - think, too, one in one, the same the rod, the same leading. But the price have this reel already on order vyshe.BULLET Feeder 60 was someone buys for 350grn., authorized would I for MANTARAY ELITE Feeder 1418grn. - confidently Id say there is no. Here is not want face with the same problem -with were) who within mechanism and all of this for 1418grn. Not rule out, that flagship of the drew attention on this problem and in new on already there is no such problems.

+1

People could you tell me normal karpovuyu coil. Want reverse kit from 4 coils Flagman Axum, Evox modeling. Operator to legend, but their in the flagship now there. Sellers have advised Espirit. Who that can say pro him and can there is still any model such a plan and not necessarily flagship? And truth that Viva Tactics earlier the same legend only under the other TM??

ibullet wrote:

"the could you tell me normal karpovuyu coil. Want reverse kit from 4 coils Flagman Axum, Evox modeling. Operator to legend, but their in the flagship now there. Sellers have advised Espirit. Who that can say pro him and can there is still any model such a plan and not necessarily flagship? And truth that Viva Tactics earlier the same legend only under the other TM??

http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … -cast-carp
http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … erman-carp
http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … -carp-6500

If without beytranera:

http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … -cast-spod
http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … -spod-6500 (hymalayan in Slovakia" maslal "it. Very liked)

Last edited by . (Jun 4 2015 16:10:26)

+1

Here is two reel which me more just appealed have "as the flagship of" since no would even the handle on its propeller - vaabsche was would :cool:
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/UOhzo.jpg
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/agobA.jpg

Last edited by Bykaraxa (Jun 4 2015 16:49:19)

Thank you. And which any options still there is not flagship Trade Mark?? And at all interestingly know statistics use beytrannera? And the on two on there is, hail marys would not said that always his used, wasn that in the nighttime time days.

http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon … lack-widow

Thank you. As times today its was playing on the Stripper in the flagship. In principle liked))

All Hi!

There is coil Manterey elit Co. 5,000, a new. That there need podognut / devoted, to secure the perimeter from problems with klipsoy, knobom. Can it the and normal increasingly will, but, already "already read." With t.

Yes normally this coil works :flirt: Knob just tugged up your, holds. That concerns clips, in my experience, without use of of duct tape or banking gum the cord not walking on klipse, sky falls with regular sistematichnostyu.

And two times, you wrap around clips cord not tried? Until not ricocheted out, truth pruzhinnuyu the wire under klipsoy I ??? reversed the on more ileum.

On-about knoba problems not know, and problem with klipsoy decided to use of shermanovskogo fidergamma a.
Many run coil. Today bought another.

Blackcurrant two coils 1 - squadron MATCH 3,500 and 2-FLAGMAN squadron Feeder 3,000. The first matchevaya very liked, and here is to the second there is claims. Under half (and stronger) zatyanutom friktsione when shpulya living in lower position. Expressly heard '' chirkanie ''. Visually traces chirkaniya on body there is no, very polished-would this could be. We under assembling arts ignored. We with balancing arts not the.through internetmagazin as the flagship of. Under oslablenom friktsione breath 3-6 almost neslyshen. Deplorably, after all katushechka simpatichnaya, yes and not the most cheap from flagmanovskikh.

Last edited by Igor N (Jul 12 2015 20:33:06)

Keeperfly wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi!

There is the coil Manterey elit Co. 5,000, a new. That there need podognut / devoted, to secure the perimeter from problems with klipsoy, knobom. Can it the and normal increasingly will, but, already "already read." With t.

Enleve "4,000" with fall past year. With knobom problems not was. About klipsovaniya. , you wrap cord around clips in dark side "double" had. Or banking the rubber band. Problems in such cases not was nor never.

Keeperfly wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi!

There is coil Manterey elit Co. 5,000, a new. That there need podognut / devoted, to secure the perimeter from problems with klipsoy, knobom. Can it the and normal increasingly will, but, already "already read." With t.

Contact to activist Sergey DOKAs organs is 60. I think, he will help.

Understood, thank you!

I have Mantarey elit Co. Feder 5,000. Immediately caused the trouble the commercial lesoukladovatelya. Sinned on a ball-bearing. Drove Andronu, he said, that bearing to change need not, 've greased it up and podreguliroval the commercial. On the first same a fishing trip the commercial became. Drove reach for the in service as the flagship of, the reversed the a ball-bearing and himself the commercial, 've greased it up all there. On the first same fishing the commercial became. Think there zausenitsa any, and need simply reverse on dick the entire bloc. Katukha like nothing, but Lidia already me.

Have friend such a same the problem. Itself katushechka :cool:, and here is the commercial works through times.
Itself watched such a same, halted only here. And now even not know :dontknow: and with klipsam iproblemy, and with trailer.

VDA wrote:

Keeperfly wrote (and):

All Hi!

Contact to activist Sergey DOKAs organs is 60. I think, he will help.

Signature author

If would accurately not knew, that fishing reassures.

Already nothing podgibat need not, in the new Parish these coils the problem with flight clips regulated away. So that choice boldly.

wrote:

Wu me Mantarey elit Co. Feder 5,000. Immediately caused the trouble the commercial lesoukladovatelya. Sinned on bearing. Drove Andronu, he said, that a ball-bearing to change need not, 've greased it up and podreguliroval the commercial. On the first same a fishing trip the commercial became. Drove reach for the in service as the flagship of, the reversed the a ball-bearing and himself the commercial, 've greased it up all there. On the first same fishing the commercial became. Think there zausenitsa any, and need simply reverse on dick the entire bloc. Katukha like nothing, but Lidia already me.

Signature author

Better late on fishing, than sooner on work!

Dobryi day. Id say honestly single cases such a defect. I have the entire team maslaet Mantereyami. Six man ????? on four reel, no one such problems with trailer not was.

Bykaraxa wrote:

. And with klipsam iproblemy.

Klipsuytes themselves a rubber or fidergamom. And nothing not come pouring out and not need not happen.

wrote:

Dobryi day. Id say honestly single cases such a defect. I have the entire team maslaet Mantereyami. Six man ????? on four coils, no one such problems with trailer not was.

Marrying, unfortunately not the only case. Judging by around the, the quality of in past parties very fell. I couple of weeks ago bought itself on a sample Mantaray 5,000, on the first same a fishing trip neighbors dubinschiki, which enjoy coils Line Winder and camping on D., very people were engaged in those, that so ?oieo in this very beautiful a coil. Them poor and in head could not come, that under thus design can be withheld not quite qualitative product. Me, in turn, was ashamed admit, that this the first fishing have this reel and she until this not stagnated in the sand, and not graffito different violence with hand the fishing trainer. On arrival home, was been decided fully going bust and replace lubrication in node lesoukladyvatelya, this procedure nor to what not led. On airline: Was replaced shumyaschiy bearing on the donor from old reel SPRO and neatly zashlifovany incessantly on plastic vtulkakh on tortsakh rollers. This procedure led to normal work knot. Already three tempovye fishing - flight a normal.
Another moment! Its very widened taking in SOEs after running-coils on a fishing trip! Not crucially, but not pleased. Here is such here is my not quite comfortable report about Mantaray 5,000.

Outcome: Coil interesting, but as Soviet car, which before exploitation of need was the entire spell out, eliminate advantages and in a result relatively successfully enjoy.
Guys improve control quality ready products. Such things not are acceptable in League products very I an esteemed brand FLAGMAN. Not skatyvaytes to levels brands, which buyer not can until the end of trust.

Another question!
And in those on, whom works team, in knobakh bearings or clenched? And the in my copy are worth two clenched and in video survey like would as bearings.

wrote:

It nothing podgibat need not, in the new Parish these coils the problem with flight clips regulated away. So that choice boldly.

Greetings! Zhenya, I bought its month two ago, this already a new party and there increasingly okay? Or not?

Mr. Sergey wrote:

its very widened taking in SOEs after running-coils on a fishing trip!

Desirable immediately his adjust, voizbezhanie subsequent grunt.

wrote:

Klipsuytes themselves a rubber or fidergamom. And nothing not come pouring out and not need not happen.

And why then borrow coil with two klipsami on shpule?

Last edited by VDA (Aug 21 2015 08:13:34)

VDA wrote:

preferably ones that immediately his adjust, voizbezhanie subsequent grunt.

Good morning. Very interestingly, as regulate SOEs, share please. With respect.

VDA . Desirable immediately his adjust, voizbezhanie subsequent grunt.

Thank you for advice. Precisely this I and will make in the coming days. Await the regulirovochnye goal lead from donor, so as new, unfortunately, not know where get.
Me all of this very reminds time worm, when we all decided on those problems themselves. I have long'm using e.t.c. and Japanese coils and here is decided to support OUR! In a result received Designer, thank God with uncomplicated konstruktivom, with which mean pleasure toying in free from work time. :)
I cannot understand logic as the flagship of. Have of the buyer always there is an alternative. He can buy more qualitative product for big money. But brand should grow and borrow a higher levels market, under this crowding out other more expensive and eminent foreign competitors. And that we are seeing today, company maximally is pursuing range of, under this not particularly regard for a as a final product, forcing under this enhanced by put managers on implementation. Guys, this path in nowhere! You already on level, you have trust market, sovershenstvuytes in as a, the entire products not only coils, otherwise quite soon your the economic growth can go rapidly down (not let-God).

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel FLAGMAN.