All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel FLAGMAN.

Reel FLAGMAN.

Posts 121 to 150 of 899

Perchini wrote:

or porugayte or advise

I’d say you immediately, casualties harvest these showerbooth will be difficult :nope:

Perchini wrote:

Anyone reflecting bountiful days! Hope here obtain more-less fun the intel and camping on D. And camping on P. Here is'm thinking. to purchase another itself feeder (want such http://flagman.kiev.ua/component/virtue … 7 ron-feeder 3,9m) and on him coil here is dug up such a http://www.flagman.kiev.ua/component/vi … aray-match
Governed by small weight its, shpulya such a as want, yes and 4,000-cultural sought. If who well versed or porugayte or advise. As times suits price range of. In advance all very thankful.

D scold get back a little:
Feder 3.9 flushed - 140 gr with coil clearly matchevogo purpose very not that Spain jointly using. Although whom as. :dontknow:
Either need to feeder / Picker the other ship types- wet, with test, say, some 40-60 grams, + your option game stand coils;
Either to what you want over another fidera 3.9 flushed on 140 gr need to ship types- wet coil... a lot bigger, with peredatkoy roughly 4.5 - 5.1, type Simano Nekseyv 4,000, for example.
About! Oaea. :mad:

Dood
Thank you, understood. But as times feeder pick a with so roughly test, to 80-100 grams trough boldly hurl, camping on K. Silneo for there is in some places industrialized fishing (and those trough decapitates a well). Grassroots its weight :) have said: So something will have choose from another. Wanted to longkastovskuyu shpulyu, a small weight and 4,000-defective, ah and the price OK understandably - like all wishes quickly described :)

Ah here is and it like Flagman Espirit 4,000 or take down an F and take Evox Feeder Master?

Last edited by Perchini (Apr 8 2013 22:30:23)

Perchini wrote:

Nu here is and it like Flagman Espirit 4,000

Me confounds peredatka 5.5 :1

If so need a the coil precisely from as the flagship of, then perishing better take for fidera 3,9m-140gr here is such a, with peredatkoy 4.9 :1 http://ukostra.com.ua/product_50306.html

Perchini wrote:

on him coil here is dug up such a http://www.flagman.kiev.ua/component/vi … aray-match

On queen of nothing not I’d say, on katukhe'm gonna join you to Dood with such peredatkoy certainly quickly will be killed, other Riobi Ekusima, in weight almost identical, even like easier, much safer 1.5 season on ekstrakhevi on Dnieper River (what Pitzi is in heat I think you in rate), yes and on price cheaper.

Men, and fix you on ekstrakhevike light the coil? In my opinion, this is the most the latest parameter, which Context do come.
Kastmaster, which Dood recommended-minimal option, personally I lot more would katukhu on such a stick put.

Phuc has late drew attention on name themes.

ProDiJ
Nuesli went such a fever the she OK not fidernaya

The coil Ryobi Ecusima 4,000
The size of the: 4,000, Type coils: Bezinertsionnaya, subtype is coils: Spinning, Type clutch: Forefront, Manufacturer: Ryobi, ratio the number of: 5.1 :1, resurrection-in bearings: 4 + 1, is, g: 302, Emkost shpuli: 0.35 / 110, Zapasnaya shpulya: Plastic

майк wrote:

unfond of men, and fix you on ekstrakhevike light the coil? In my opinion, this is the most the latest parameter, which Context bother.
Kastmaster, which Dood recommended-minimal option, personally I lot more would katukhu on such a stick put.

I for themselves this a bit late but ??? recognized, now'm getting used to 560 one 420 grams SPROshke, until complaining there is no.

Perchini wrote:

nuesli went such a fever the she OK not fidernaya

Perchini wrote:

subtype is coils: Spinning

-esli you about this, then on the fence, too, written) :flag:

+1

And this far not the most a tough option, I have lebyodochki and potyazhelshe there is. But to flagmanovskim the this not has no relations :offtop:

ProDiJ
Today Evox Feeder Master in the hands of kept, 're screwed. Lucas :) It is eerie weight, but like as and want something back one of those stuffed. In this moment is worth Dayva 3,000-pay on 3.9 st Mistrale (already more 3-'s years - agon :), although and not fidernaya) But moscha immediately Evox Feeder Master one senses.

Perchini wrote:

Evox Feeder Master

Necessarily pay attention on work with puffed for there is a bitter experience with the other modelkoy EVOKS

Ah so and launching, not sweat it-here you and shpulya longkastovaya, and for turnover winds a like need to.

ProDiJ
Ah I think Countryman bad not will recommend :) (need to sdybatsya)

! Mike.
The kind like and not sweat it, and here is higher message as would not very :(

Couple of udilisch flagmanovskikh mean, and here is coils from other producers. Although clone kastmastera in items there is, with puffed like dance.Is.

! Mike.
Ah not necessarily already and the flagship of the, so, something thought feeder their take yes and coils from their same. (In district 1,000 Grzywna (. Want the organization in)

Last edited by Perchini (Apr 8 2013 23:35:33)

майк wrote:

clone kastmastera in items there is, with puffed like dance.Is.

I have, too, flagmanovskaya
Legends in granaries lies, one thing time often was in the process and here is Evoks, model not remember, gave zyatku, so then put had to on document with a string in 15-54 deal through times would throw the, even after game with washers'.

Perchini wrote:

Nu I think Countryman bad not will recommend :) (need to sdybatsya)

Thank you. I you Riobi under your criteria led in example, and so "moniker" the on ekstrakhevi be.

ProDiJ
Then crusade borrow as have small - Flagman Espirit 4,000 :)

Perchini wrote:

Flagman Espirit 4000 :)

Here already is a master - the Barin. To criticize or praise the, that himself in the hands of not kept in my rules.

Perchini wrote:

nuesli went such a fever the she OK not fidernaya
The coil Ryobi Ecusima 4,000

Ah not know on feeder I have toil even 4000m2 as well as running and 3,000 and 4,000 from budgetary very a good option only for trailer need to keep and on more often lubricates and will you happiness :cool:

Last edited by VETAL (Apr 9 2013 00:02:01)

Perchini

Length 3.9 on late rods up karmukha 80 + fodder =1 20 this KAMAZ with trailer, and YOU there engine from ghazal. There most it the size of the 5,000 and the and 6,000 predatka 5 to 1, and YOUR CHARGES hands MUMBAI will say thank you.
And the tickles as in saying "Of-for set a bad heads, hands suffer."

Dimastyy
Ah 120 - this perhaps already a little bit of a more :) but something in this district accurately. Can you and are right about 5,000 th series of. Can be and this option to consider.

And so :) we are going further, but as you CAST MASTER 4500? (Propose a, what on site see and a hundred that can bring sellers, with on normal price)

Last edited by Perchini (Apr 9 2013 08:37:23)

In principle from coils the flagship of the which deserve attention little.
1Legend. This the coil tested time. Have many people pashit on 2 three years and increasingly normally.
2.Legacy Carp Feeder Endless propeller predatka 5.5 K1
3.Crown-X 5,000 CX unaffiliated 5,5k1 beskonechnik.
4.BULLET CAST 60 unaffiliated 4,6k1beskonechnyy propeller, the real the winch cable was.
Under use karmushek 100 and higher I took Bullet CAST 60. When on how late is worth wastes karmukha 100 and higher the under vymatyvanii on vershinku rods up involves not only resistance water but and weight trough. In such a case excessive weight reel plays role counterweight to, not words: Hand which holds rods up.
Why such a large the size of the coils? With low pridatke for one turnover exhausting a sufficient number of filament. The kit which YOU gather not implies speed industrialized fishing, keep pace of such snastyu very difficult.
Under use cords from coils flagship of the advise # 2 # 3 # 4 all these coils have Endless propeller.
Other firms not propose a. Theme coils the flagship of the.

Perchini
Cast MASTER 4500 self coil I not took and a gift what is worth only Corps far placed armored glass), he very the thin and as I understand for such money this being achieved decrease quality, not employ any something good technologies. This personally – my opinion but I think with me many will agree.

Perchini wrote:

ah 120 - this perhaps already a little bit of a more :) but something in this district accurately. Can you and are right about 5,000 th series of. Can be and this option to consider.

And so :) we are going further, but as you CAST MASTER 4500? (Propose a, what on site see and a hundred that can bring sellers, with on normal price)

Edited Perchini (Today 07 :37: 23)

Castes Master like zemlyachek our Oleg, which MOA yuzaet, so, that I think have him is worth inquire, I think he spin will give.

Bullet CAST 60 - sellers as the flagship of talked, that she spodovaya and with the subtle cords can not work.

Димастый wrote:

CAST MASTER 4500 self coil I not took and a gift what is worth only Corps far placed armored glass), he very the thin and as I understand for such money this being achieved decrease quality, not employ any something good technologies. This personally – my opinion but I think with me many will agree.

Ah this is even need to posmotret.OKUMA firm well legs-together sort of, and nevertheless its blade body design believes not disadvantage of, and large dignity and employs in cyprinids kept and nautical on. There burden more interesting to do, than on feeder, and sho characteristically, nothing not it. And the second interesting thing-this coil with its logo and small external changes sells with dozen firms, in camping on CHAMPION Trabukko, Milo, Browning, Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast, Kolmik. And there, I think, sit people not stupider us with you, and on sho --something its-mark sculpt not will become :dontknow:
I have no kastmastera, but there is Kolmik Xanax and Cayman Islands tornado-his the researchers. Reviews until only positive.

futboler
Debate not d. But as for me 12 + 1 balls for spodovoy coils "zabagato." Have my Comrade Legacy Carp Feeder 0.12 the cord puts it on 5 and I think Bullet puts it the cord not worse.

! Mike.
I not against and wrote that this personally – my opinion. In its time I wanted to buy CAST MASTER 4500 but would have turned over their about dozen not has found not one normal. And from whom this the coil met the good, I for them only glad.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel FLAGMAN.