All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel FLAGMAN.

Reel FLAGMAN.

Posts 151 to 180 of 899

Димастый wrote:

about dozen not has found not one normal

And than maintaining my?

Димастый wrote:

Perchini
Cast MASTER 4500 self coil I not took and a gift what is worth only Corps far placed armored glass), he very the thin and as I understand for such money this being achieved decrease quality, not employ any something good technologies. This personally – my opinion but I think with me many will agree.

Bought this katukhu until not oprobyval but bad until nothing not I’d say as and good. The issues well.

! Mike.
In earlier noise, taking in paired, taking in in the rotor.
And Designer Lego buy not want.

Last edited by Димастый (Apr 9 2013 21:56:17)

! Mike.
And what the size of the reel YOU're instructing on feeder with test until 140gr and-3.9 and trough 100-120 + fodder?

Cool forum, but I am now and not know that in district 450 Grzywna (+ - itself and hook up :(

Димастый wrote:

the size of the coils YOU're instructing on feeder with test until 140gr and-3.9 and trough 100-120 + fodder

Six-pack-anything large with vymotkoy under meter-even asked you lonkast 460, kormoran match master feeder 4500 (have kormorana shpulyu on and a half mnozh, not you're going to miss) and peredatkoy to five.
140 -redkiy test, about what feeder speech?

! Mike.
Read closely subject.

Real life instance three pages, through foreign exile released. And very'm too bored couple of words to garner was?

Want coil Carp Master 300 / 4,000, but ambiguous reviews make to start thinking about its credibility and as a winding cord. As same it is difficult do choice newcomer))

Tab wrote:

Carp Master 300/4000,

???

! Mike.

Perchini loss for coil under this Feder squadron Feeder H 140gr 3.9m, use feeders
80-100 "grape", condition industrialized fishing a strong for. Judging by from all higher listed factors get.
Coil have which has such characteristics.

1. Big the size of the.
2. Supply ruggedness.
3. Our laying cord (fishing line of yours)
4. Laying cord about 1 m

As CAST MASTER 4500 suited under these conditions. If YOU themselves're instructing under data conditions

майк wrote:

Six-anything large with vymotkoy under meter-even asked you lonkast 460, kormoran match master feeder 4500 (have kormorana shpulyu on and a half mnozh, not you're going to miss) and peredatkoy to five.

And CAST MASTER 4500 has only greater shpulyu.
Judging by from moreover that this theme reel FLAGMAN. I not advise other producers. More the rollout advice on producers and firms Perchini can obtain in topic coils-4.

Mike

???

Carp Master 3,000 / 4,000 (in goes have coils two shpuli one 3,000-plastic vessels produced, and the second 4,000-a metal)

Tab
Carp Master 3000/4000 .
This CAST MASTER only there added beytranner and it eats molodsha sister CAST MASTER RD. These three coils one series of.

Dimastyy
Thank you, now can dig subject and to read to.

Dimastyy

Carp Master 3000/4000 .
This CAST MASTER only there added beytranner and it eats molodsha sister CAST MASTER RD. These three reel one series of.

I understand, simply buying first coil for fidera and not want take that the bad.

Димастый wrote:

A CAST MASTER 4500 has only greater shpulyu.

With than to compare? I have clones kastmastera Kolmik Xanax non-HDL-C 4,000 and Cayman Islands tornado 630 have under different oboznacheniyakh magnitude shpuli (4 and 3) those same 56 mm on the forward the wall, that and flagship of the with shpuley 4500. Peredatka, naturally, 5.1 have of all three.
Much shpulya-this not figures, on it written, and geometric the size of the. And he as times something and a small (those coils, that I wrote, dozen 70 mm)
I have claims to laying not was, considered, that except endless screw no one the cord not dealer well-is nonsense. Stage on normal center of the spool well do a passable mismanaged.
Supply ruggedness. Fix me something in supply? Me simply the tenacity need a, and I have reproaches to it there is no. If someone Corps thin appeared-so sho with moreover? On eye such things not'll appreciate, that it. In short, I believe, that in post, which I quote from a, increasingly with precision until contrary-except vymotki for turnover, there concrete the number of, with him not argue with that.
Ah, and in conclusion, line below office, as outcome doing:

Last edited by майк (Apr 11 2013 21:07:43)

:canthearyou: with these coils're screwed. Lucas :(

Perchini wrote:

:canthearyou: with these coils're screwed. Lucas :(

And not talk less)

Not talk less not-talk less, and something same need to choose and buy, perishing very khotsa :)

! Mike.

If MUMBAI secured coils this series of (CAST MASTER) in good as a this Netimer exception, not rule.

When coils it seems superficially, this not means that they have the same mechanism. Yes and China China ’.
America and Europe, this the qualitative things, and countries CIS this the-that from quality remained.

Yes and about other eminent firms. And have them meets an open th. But. In my I with YOU discussed this subject.

And possessing clones to prove to that a similar superficially will it seems within. This as least not correctly.

So so so, if someone except as the flagship of something wants to advise d glad, catch in lichku, on soap and camping on D. Soon must to come FLAGMAN Sherman Common Address Redundancy Protocol - 'll hold that for you in the hands of (promised :))

Димастый wrote:

A possessing clones to prove to that a similar superficially will it seems within. This as least not correctly.

For those who modicum a bit ?, very even and correctly. Inside can differ very marginally (for example number of balls), skhematekhnika under this edentichna. The main difference this outdoor finishing and "adjustment." But if even not despite distinctive-home furbishing in center of the spool is always not clone, then 99% and "intestine" will same assessment.

+3

Perchini wrote:

So so so, if someone except as the flagship of something wants to advise d glad, catch in lichku, on soap and camping on D. Soon must to come FLAGMAN Sherman Common Address Redundancy Protocol - 'll hold that for you in the hands of (promised)

Already chityre year'm using fidernymi coils flagship of the. Bad say not can. Excellent katukhi. Launching not pozheleesh. Ain't no backyards. As horse demon problems. The price quality. Nor than not worse shimano and dayvy.

Feederal_74 wrote:

To those who modicum a bit ?, very even and correctly. Inside can differ very marginally (for example number of balls), skhematekhnika under this edentichna.

Your description of suited under all the arenas.

Yes and differ they not many.

1Kolichestvom and quality balls.
2Materialom corps.
3Materialom and technological process assemble shesteryon.
4Tsena that for it wants seller.

Because neither one a participant Forum not has access to project expenditure, treaties about press vydvigayuschikhsya caaiao about quality. We VSE can only guess that increasingly equally in clones, if not borrow in attention not greater difference.

Gazelle, too, clone Ford, only FORD-this machine, and Gazelle-this transport connectivity a means.

Dimastyy, I already years 10 take a careful use to fishing few commodities and especially with few commodities flagship. And if I thankful, that the uterzhdat, then not for just hand that shit language toprepatsya or snarky, as some.

Димастый wrote:

If MUMBAI secured coils this series of (CAST MASTER) in good as a this Netimer exception, not rule.

I have, too, there is such a the coil. Works without problems already the second year :cool:
A respected, can this you not was lucky? :dontknow:

rushtik
The kind I, too, to them like know. I'm looking, want like as and light in supplements, already even and not know were in custody. Then take. As something a little heavy all with baytranerami and camping on D.

футболер wrote:

Bullet CAST 60 - sellers as the flagship of talked, that she spodovaya and with the subtle cords can not work.

This assertion sellers who the tested in fact? Perishing very the price sweet. :blush:

Perchini wrote:

rushtik
The kind I, too, to them like know. I'm looking, want like as and light in supplements, already even and not know were in custody. Then take. As something a little heavy all with baytranerami and camping on D.

Man the flagship of the-legend. There is different sizes. NEpozheleesh.

руштик wrote:

. NEpozheleesh.

That pile in mind-not'll regret it or not language (? :confused:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel FLAGMAN.