All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel FLAGMAN.

Reel FLAGMAN.

Posts 181 to 210 of 899

Wanted to buy CAST MASTER 4500, and now not know is worth or not. Who any can write, as this coil
Realistically has shown themselves in work. And the heap of views and nor any facts.
As stacks?
As Friction clutch?
Play in work (the vibrancy, noise)?

If who introduce d very thankful!

Александр Кривой Рог wrote:

A the heap of views and nor any facts.

Up on the opinion those people who have such coil and enjoy it. In my opinion opinion human, povertevshego its in the hands of in no clothing left, and not kegs, account for not worth. And from forums such in use have Bandar, Yuri (who Poltava), I have (only with names in other.

In Saturday plan Gone Fishin '(, there the first time coil and stuck. And until say has little to. Update my.

+1

Yuri wrote:

In Saturday plan Gone Fishin '(, there the first time coil and stuck. And until say has little to. Update my.

Nor KhVOSTA NO scale!
D wait answer! Hope increasingly will ok! :cool:

Yuri wrote:

In Saturday plan on fishing, there the first time coil and stuck. And until say has little to. Update my.

Ah, as fishing? With a new coil?

Sasha! Yes, was on fishing, pozabrasyval in during 1.5 hours feeder ("dura-Ace BistMaster VC 3.6 flushed Volkswagen Jetta TDI with coil CAST MASTER 4500). On center of the spool the cord Power Pro 0.15. There's gravy "AKhS" weight 30 gr. Rates with stagnant water. Bottom - mixture of schebenki and clams. Poklevok on feeder not was, so leverage with fish tank coil not experienced.
That want be noted?
1. Apparently I've incorporated more twist are spaced than need to, because, as under some zabrosakh obrazovyvalis deal around done or attempt to "of beard" near shpuli. Thank God, done all remained are intact. Need to will to lift glee the cord with shpuli.
2. Have my coils (emphasize - have my instantiated by!) apparently a weak spring cramp holding lesoukladyvatelya or dense’in node. Bracket is returning in workplace of position as would grudgingly. Need to slightly-slightly dosylat hand until final position.
They outcome. After several zabrosov arose thought’another coil for this fidernogo rods up. I the, of course, still'll work over coil. Smotayu glee the cord, 'll take a look, that can be done with spring. Then again d look on it in work. Until here is so.

It seems on my situation Technics zabrosaranging with 144 office

Димастый wrote:

Personally – my opinion. On this moment from Flagman choose nothing to acquire except Legacy Carp Feeder.
Benderr wrote (and):

Move easiest. As the me, then not worse than have Simano.

With such lyuftami any Remy-will have easiest move.

Denikkk wrote (and):

Some she the entire razboltanaya (took spin with vetriny), checker says that nourished German visitors its ushatali and took out a new from boxes, and she as zashurshit 8-), spharischen face a bleak Propulsion But.

Agree on all 100. Yes even. Company Flagman greedy on lubrication under the showdown reel its virtually there is no.

Edited Dimastyy (2013-2-27 01 :37: 27)

Plush the coil! Bought one for 600 Grzywna (. In no clothing left House Rybak's on Tiananmen Baku. The quality of, move, external kind of, shpulya and camping on D. Want buy another but until still their there is no in available.

Максим Гуцал wrote:

- Mediterranean cuisine - S the coil

About what a coil speech? Kastmaster or legacy?

Decided to to share information, ca whom and use to anyone. Mean in use coil from as the flagship of'inspirer IS2000. So here is, yesterday blackcurrant to it shpulyu spare, i.e. a third from reel Sherman in the same size. Becomes perfectly. About winding until not know. Stuck, update my.

And between inspayrerom and Sherman on the phone with a half-dozen coils with equal corps and shpulyami, balloons different number of, calligraphy other, aluminum shpulya on ways sverlyonaya. Plastic differ only mottos like. I have the BBF on inspayrer shpulya from typhoon. The other conversation, years five its in hands not bought these-for fidera in my opinion filthy :no:

Can and plyugavenkaya, me as pioneru) for the boner most the. Kormukhi more 40 "grape" own weight not pulyayu. And tuzikov and inspayrer not poorly pulling.

If observed, this is the only to it remark. Works quietly, cord dealer decently, here collapsible until now not've blathered on, paint not did any rub off, for its simply there is no-black color-this sealed plastic saying in the array. Simply in my opinion slowly exhausting, as for fidera :dontknow: Setting it comes such a in pyatitysyachnom size-blackcurrant would.

Not and facebook from Jenny photo hardware, loath check something themselves)
http://feeder.by/novosti/obzor-katushki … -feeder-60
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/Ixqu0.jpg

+3

Can whom need to still and such.
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/fq4Wj.jpg

So same there is remark. Lyuftit initially here, more accurately interface shestigrannika pens (near positions 38) and the bodies shesterenki (Pos. 49). Tried to yesterday "accumulate" hexagon, but until not managed. And also knot latches pens in district button. To remove these shortcomings and already the coil has become would "on head" higher.

Last edited by Yuri (Nov 19 2013 14:08:44)

Yuri wrote:

searched so hard to yesterday "accumulate" hexagon,

Yura, one tier Phouma and little by little keep thrusting. What a tearjerker (if will) clipped be standing and forward!
And collapsible here in my opinion virtually not treated, pick up its such, as there is-or quickly incapable, or without lyuftov :dontknow:

+2

Mikhail Palych! About Fume I already, too, thought, but from-for "gadskogo" football not having until it. And at all-i.e. such deal. D try. Then write couple of words, what emerged. Better until devise not can. Can be was would try galvaniku, but I have its there is no.

Yuri wrote:

. Tried to yesterday "accumulate" hexagon, but until not managed. And also knot latches pens in district button. To remove these shortcomings and already coil has become would "on head" higher.

And, are ", try establish another the handle? After all economic growth--the situation here-hexagon - this "apotheosis" Chinese fishing production, and any, brands themselves,’fishing stall in Kyiv and neighborhood has their in sufficient assortment! The cost of, with all nakrutkami - order 20-30 Grzywna (.

If not queries the can be and on epoxy plant. And economic growth--the situation here I like - need not each time unscrew zazhimnuyu nut on.

Knot folding processes pens can be and Kern neatly raskernit a bit. And the handle with shestgrannikami. Yes can be and find, and can be, as says Palych, tape Foom. Insert. Nail the on epoxy queens, camping on K. Service will problematic.

Yuri
On the billet axis cogs and abroad pens there is grebenki, which under assembling, on the idea of, must "have intercourse")) and to settle taking to minimuu. Perhaps, these grebenki poorly otformovany.
Again same taking can be in engaged modern the main couples, that treated regulirovochnymi washers'.

+1

Yuri wrote:

Oh Fume I already, too, thought,

And even think about it about Fume in as a compaction outdoor rounds remaining bearings coils (know how not – my, in 120 found). Because landing seats under bearings most often plastic, about correct landing can be not to speak. But if collecting coil before muscles overseas bearing on place choking off his a piece of Phouma and then press a sending dowel bearing on place, landing is obtained much thicker. What a tearjerker then are cleaned which ends per common needle-before. Around the circle, carefully carrying the tip pointing to outdoor I. Lyuftit is beginning to much less. For me, as for user coils not the most expensive brands and models, as finding this gasket.

+1

Mish, that such Foom.?

Ftoroflastovyy
Uplotnitelnyy
Material-such a white cases about on yellow or red katushechkakh, is trading in economic agents stores, there, where sanitary-for podmotki on ivory under assembling any sign water evidence, bits and pieces. Case telescoping something like for gas. Case on big on, on enterprises such give-the a thicker, for rezb nothing, and in coil keep trotting out would not became.
Text or than there you have on atomic facilities the plumbing uplotnyayut??

And, know such a hell is that.

майк wrote:

than there you have on atomic facilities the plumbing uplotnyayut??

So I this, :no: not on this trial, I on radioactive Affairs more.

Ah then this-take care of themselves o.o.

VDA wrote:

Yuri
On the billet axis armored glass) and abroad pens there is grebenki, which under assembling, on the idea of, must "have intercourse")) and to settle taking to minimuu. Perhaps, these grebenki poorly otformovany.
Again same taking can be in engaged modern the main couples, that treated regulirovochnymi washers'.

Dima! Bountiful days! Tortsy on packages pens and armored glass) includes in zatsep normal, grebenki like would otformovany not poorly. Thank you, that woman suggested that! Drew attention and looked.
Until the main transfer of not to get here, man.

Mikhail Palych! Your advice with ribbon Foom. Implemented. :cool: near-eliminated taking in this node. Remained a small lyuftik in tumblers emerging pens, but the already small beer. Will make.
Exploited everything greasing, when serving knot cramp holding lesoukladyvatelya, because, that there other an nothing not was. Stiff was. So, that all, katushechka in full willingness! Thank you! :cool:

Yuri wrote:

Will do.

Ah-ah, want to see.

In your nutshell doubt? :)

Jur, and fish eat, and to not lyuftilo on travel handle in my opinion hardly tickles.
Easier folded-big plus, but for increasingly account for to pay (incidentally, one of my main principles in life. Pay presence of seed play, only and just :dontknow:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel FLAGMAN.