All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Reflections about aromatizatorakh.

Reflections about aromatizatorakh.

Posts 31 to 60 of 398

In the past year, in cold time (pozd. Autumn, the beginning of winters) bad about molesting in as bait whereas dead flies, which produced from yeIlow pods pollen. Have us their call "heather." Mistakenly of course. But not the crux of the. Fish apparently likes easiest flavor pollen, which smell whereas dead. This suggested on thought add aroma pollen in moldy worm. For day before fishing added in box with young nobody's just ground-up seeds and 60ml pollen. Has tried harvest on scented and net. With "pakhuchego" moldy worm nasazhival in to / e 4.In gloves (for purity experiment). On polynnyy maggot was times in 2 more poklyovok, than on net. In this year not yet eiaee so.

+3

A participant a new, fisherman the amateur. That not so - sorry. Saw questions about "where find flavouring with the scent of clams", and the answer not has found. Can who knows. And at all need whether he. Is supposed to had forced on rate, where carp nurtures shell.

Nikolai wrote:

"where find flavouring with the scent of clams"

Nowhere. In is the form of in which man wanted to his find there is no. There is GLM (Green Lippet Mussle) extract, and aroma such a same completely fluid. But this for preparations Boylov. Although extract say works on carp we should drink a if his get back a little add in prikormku is stuff themselves with method. De find?
http://trikita.com.ua/component/option, … Itemid,19/

The third a device from above.

Will help whether? This already to carp we should drink a ;)

Today blackcurrant in the deli was here is such aromy
Smells very comfortable
Were still "Rum" and "Yamine once"
But me it looked, you know, unethical booze for fish rum. And tsirusy must refrain from riding my ulcer. :nope:
The price clean Grzywna (, of course nothing of the supernatural, but seems interested himself fact, that appeared such aromy in sale
http://i038.radikal.ru/1003/1c/d94935cace9dt.jpg
http://s03.radikal.ru/i176/1003/54/1067449d4a3ct.jpg

Gepard wrote:

Here is how times about them I and wrote in topic pro launched flavoring:

Ноок 2010-03-23 14:59:50 wrote:

At last week (yes and in the past year had attention on such flavoring) kept in the hands of, but until till not snitched an internment. Flavoring dr.Oetker or as something so is called. Packaging from 4 glass popperoos on 5ml on-my. On packaging written that these 4 the vials in able scents 2 are unaware what-either. The cost of have them was not very vsokoy (watched their in Metro - there packaging from 5kh4ampul cost about 8-9 UAH. In daunting can the price he's all grown up until take part for 5kh4ampuly. T. E. For 9 Grzywna (. Theoretically can be armatizirovat 10 are unaware prikormki. In available order 5-7 options this aromy. The most suitable - vanilla, star anise. Also (on memory) were even - Rum, president Arias and camping on P. Spharischen remember that me only vanilla on was interested in. Perhaps there is in lineup and even something appropriate, but on eyes not messages.

That think about such aromatizatorakh, and can who and has tried their. And at all about level prices? On-my the price well budgetary.

Clean for one uparovku?
Have us in Metro packaging from 5 such packs (on 4 the vials in kazhoy) is worth within 10 Grzywna (, if am not mistaken. Somewhere through „Briedisi-mucus again'll pack up my shit in Metro and I'll pick some up down - then accurately price I’d say.

Last edited by Hook (Mar 26 2010 12:57:31)

Hook wrote:

clean for one uparovku?
Have us in Metro packaging from 5 such packs (on 4 the vials in kazhoy) is worth within 10 Grzywna (, if am not mistaken. Somewhere through „Briedisi-mucus again'll pack up my shit in Metro and I'll pick some up down - then accurately price I’d say.

Yes, clean for pack. But bought these not in Metro, and in the deli was near homes (naturally the price from subway differs not in better side). D in Metro, have a look-see as there.
Importantly, test, how he effective in prikormke. Compared with VDE powder, smells much less concentrated. But only experiment will give the answer - is worth with them deal, or ah his.

Ah I like read somewhere on packaging, that recommended span for a view - 0,5l capacity on 1 an amp. As calculate span for dry a mixture KhZ. The most a simple way to accept 0.5 liter =0, 5kg prikormki. Although if you speak that smells not very a strong - can is worth double recommended concentration of (camping on E. 2 the vials on 0,5kg prikormki. On the idea of concentration of will increase in 2 times. Although for example now spring a weak aromatization only in good. And here is when will become warmly perhaps so will have and to do. If this aroma ??? going to catch on. :) In any case is worth experiment

Last edited by Hook (Mar 26 2010 14:25:25)

Hook wrote:

that recommended span for a view - 0,5l capacity on 1 an amp

This for test. There not requires such a tanks, as in prikormke.
???? almonds on "Mediterranean diet" oil, and vanilla on rubbing alcohol. ???? vanilla one vial on 500 grams flour, and almonds 6 drops on 500 grams flour. T. E. They still on ways themselves lead in shoulders of a product.

Oops. Shiller wrong dissapointed Grzywna (for down.

Today for closest weekends blackcurrant couple of such Arom.
1 package is worth funny 59 kop. In offense 1,5gr dry aromy - written that recommended 1 bag on 3 kg dry a mixture. On Spring think that as times in such proportion and stuck :)

P. S. Incidentally Gepard anti-materiel rifles- when’this vanillin there same was in daunting and the it is a liquid which you bought on days (others. Oteker) - so have us he in wrinkles the 3.99 :)

Zoom

Last edited by Hook (Mar 31 2010 12:31:42)

Gepard wrote:

Smells very comfortable

I has tried such — sucks! In my opinion

Hook wrote:

1 package in 1.5 grams is worth funny59 days when you

1.5 grams FishDream discover their beneficial virtues.. Vanillin is worth 30 days when you.

Fduch

Фдуч wrote:

1.5 grams FishDream discover their beneficial virtues.. Vanillin is worth 30 days when you.

Am asking beggars - but realistically to purchase entire leneyku - not we can do it real. Next question? 6. Can not worth seek - or where can be to purchase?

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

Gepard anti-materiel rifles wrote (and):

Smells very comfortable

I has tried such — sucks! In my opinion

Roma. I, too, already tried - indeed not fountain. Ah, nothing, d buns stove again :)

Gepard wrote:

Roma. I, too, already tried - indeed not fountain. Ah, nothing, d buns stove again

Know. Kogdato bought very essence bottle of raspberry in bottle such small zamotanoy in foil to light not break into anything. Has tried winter in she prikormku Grand Marnier liqueur. With shtynyalo so that flavouring a tall tale already secret for neighbor an elephant sitting meters for ten on the wind. And a dace winter lovilas. More precisely lovilas and even and as!

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

in bottle such small zamotanoy in foil

And such miracle saw there same where vanillin ’. Tasting house on 5 ml in foil. On 4 or on 5 Grzywna (/ Tennessee Truth only 2 aroma in available were - dyushes and almonds. Borrow not reshelsya.

Фдуч wrote:

If speech pro Drymix - the on site this page wastes - camping on E. To know about of the dry aromatizatorakh from FishDrim not can - here is and buying is unknown that. And here is if would this page was overrun by - suddenly and I followed would in Music precisely for this few commodities Fishdrim, because as DM for me absolutely When does acceptable as by the quality of so and on price.

P. S. And in what abroad this aroma is faring? And what the recommended dispenser?

РомаД wrote:

Please beggars - but realistically to purchase entire leneyku - not we can do it real. Next question? 6. Can not worth seek - or where can be to purchase?

And the entire XMEGA and not need a. She after all more 70 named. The most full range of in Donetsk until only on hotel's indoor market, but think soon will everywhere, camping on K. Distributors purchased simply the hugely. .fat crisis ends?

Hook wrote:

If speech pro Drymix - the on site this page wastes - camping on E. To know about of the dry aromatizatorakh from FishDrim not can

Is to blame, postorayus on days liquidate lack of.

Podskajite, how many Grand Marnier liqueur syrup Fisch-dream on for a kilo prikormki and as promoted in prikom (proactively razbaviv water, and then tied prikormku, or simply injected into lures from day one)?

Hello Anyone reflecting! A bit creating. Want to tell from his a small practice. Has tried and dry and liquid aromy. As pomne bolshshe work liquid. 'm using vosnovnom zavdskie the FD, Dynamite beytts, leave in prikormku are, predvoritelno razbaviv a bit water. Concentration of try to put abide by on instructions manufacturer. But sometimes account for increase, deterioration Ah, this is great not watched!, often contrary helped. Summer, when provarivayu farmi "the weed for prikorma, water after boiling was the one leaking in a separate capacious, it same remover lures from day one, well helps! At least in this year misfires being asked.

+1

vinni
Tell us about their able Arom from the FD on carp we should drink a and karasyu, if there is.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Arom from the FD

As the me (from my practice) - TOKO Joker :cool: Hi, across fish and on any time year. Ah essesno when water not freshwater!

+1

Stop sign. Itself, and the card's pshikalka?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Stop. Itself, and the card's pshikalka?

And who you prevents his Mikoton water? Ah recognized the problem.

I have darling currency:
Warm water
-Dzhoker
-Praym
-Vanil
The Cold water
-Pauer

+1

Вовка wrote:

-Pauer

This who produces?

plastmax wrote:

This who produces?

FD - if am not mistaken this stinky for predatory fish.

Romeo wrote:

FD - if am not mistaken this stinky for predatory fish.

Of our protection.

And me grassroots spray "night crawlers" from FD.

Привет всем!Мотыль сейчас работает просто супер(я о пшикалке от FD),летом его не пробовал.А по поводу карпа и карся особых наработок нет,так эксперементируем с друзьями.У нас на Днепре в этом году ванилька хорошо помогала,мед также не подводил.Так все стандартно:пачка FDфидер+карпХХL+конопля+пшено+кукуруза,фракция получается крупная и карпа с карасем держит неплохо.А вот с Джокером как то не повезло,ну совсем не хотел работать.А фаворитом в этом году по лето лично у меня был СПОРТЕКС от FD.Более универсальный жидкий аром.В воскресенье выезжаем с другом на воду ,взяли жидкий Динамитбейтс-ракушка,булем эксперименты ставить!!!Хотя сейчас все мясное работает!!!

+1

Guys Podskajite with propagandistic aims? Who the has tried on him harvest now. Summer podleschik poklevyval aseychas calm?

Yes, here is still that wanted to say, on advice of experienced fishermen leave in lures from day one the usual ground coriander and conventional the deli, not taints so accurately. Although pleasantly and understand not can as works!? Roportsiya one cover slips pomegranate on pack prikorma.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Reflections about aromatizatorakh.