All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Reflections about aromatizatorakh.

Reflections about aromatizatorakh.

Posts 61 to 90 of 398

vinni wrote:

and conventional the deli

And that this for stinky such a. Who producer?

Emerged question on primineniyu dipov. As themselves they display as flavouring for prikormki? Because half all fishing trips go public transport the need save place in backpack. Saw in sale a bag for dipov on 6 pack or can, think there still can be couple of top three, high quality can. Although in these newspaper can be and aromu crossmatch :) only then will Depot race :(

Dipy -Actually for changeable tips and not for prikormok. And as for fidera, with your experience, advise will sprays and not dipy. In this season bought these on fishing and brand-name and smadelnye dipy so, a commonplace speaking, more gemora than fishing. And sprays - bought line of smells and their and on bryzgaesh the sho on the hook and on desire on kormak or there in prikormku. And seats little occupy and always neatly closed. 6-7 puzyrrkov Tesla in karmanchike a backpack. And newspaper for dipov are good when there is platform as have Zamataro & 'll.

Know that for changeable tips :) But 'hochet'sya have 2 in 1 :) Acquaintance karpyatnik spoke that can be use as aromu in prikormku, importantly not you overdo it. And for sprays thank you. Indeed less seats. And what razkhod spray on 1 kg prikormki?

Last edited by pleskoff (Dec 11 2010 10:50:36)

pleskoff wrote:

. And what razkhod spray on 1 kg prikormki?

I can not correctly this, I would. Spray as an isolated flavouring prikormki not'm using. Can a drink fodder already goal by in kormak. And dipy as 2 in 1 Perhaps have the right on life. I personally for the same ekonomii seats not I take Gone Fishin '(brand-name the bottle Arom, and'm about to pour their in menshie, camping on E. How many can withdraw on a fishing trip.

+2

I here is, too, think that low--as dipami not otmazhus, and're going to have to electrify still couple of Arom for prikormki. Tembolie that there is very interesting aromy, which dipami not you gonna replace.

Last edited by pleskoff (Dec 11 2010 11:36:33)

pleskoff wrote:

Voznik question on primineniyu dipov. As themselves they display as flavouring for prikormki

Not start thinking about your bicycle - until us all have come up with.
Need not dipovat prikormku. Dipy designed to order to for fish "it is this cube" with a hook in mid-most prominently from heap prikormki, was the most interesting and she request his try on taste of. Dipovat better separately large faction - pelets, maize. And separately from a common masses prikormki. Why still not worth use dipy for aromatisation prikormki - many well, too, poorly, regularly dipami can be were debauch the entire batter's box now on fishing. After all all know, that if yesterday killed well on one the pourer with one prikormkoy, then today all can be with precision until contrary. Yes and not cheaply this zadipovat even 3-4 kg prikormki. And so there is the basic prikormka, in that in the process fishing can be promoted under need directly in the feeder various faction (the worm, night crawlers, maggot, medium-size and large faction, dipovannye and there is no) and dipy / sprays, which are conducted (can be and not on one, creating entire bouquets aromas) on the pourer. In such a case can be in the process fishing very much try and redress. And so I sitting in sweet dip - and past, and have neighbor with such same prikormkoy, but on any meat or fish dip - simply Accessories for cleaning stones. And that to do - on-a new prikormku tied?

+1

duffy333 wrote:

dipami can be were debauch the entire batter's box now Gone Fishin '(

Me warned and counseled for starters not enjoy the dipami. PCA for advice :)

duffy333 wrote:

Yes and not cheaply this zadipovat even 3-4 kg prikormki

Why? Dipa after all many not give. On 3-4 kg prikormki, think maximum 20 ml. Dipa need.

pleskoff wrote:

Why? Dipa after all many not give. On 3-4 kg prikormki, think maximum 20 ml. Dipa need.

Than might wonder with dipami better buy normal our prikormku with good aromatikoy and the correct Physics.

I not think, that dipom you strongly Enhancing a good fodder. You OK not on contest was nice, where have all equally good prikormochnye a mixture and you need as something point to its the aft the table. And here is debauch normal mixture of, adding or wrong aromy, or wrong dissolved, or too many - that two finger about asphalt. This first.

If all-??? like it or play with additional aromatizatsiey prikormki, launching special aromy. They there is have Sensasa, vde, Nutrabeyts (can still from whom there is, but, I'm sorry, not in rate) and specifically are intended precisely for aromatisation prikormochnoy a mixture. On every - regulation how many and as promoted. But immediately warn - this not reducing the price prikormki, and very even contrary.

+1

pleskoff wrote:

Dipy and sprays from worlds leading producers on away for and not razlivayut - 30-50 ml. And are worth they respectively from 50 Grzywna (. And further. And for large factions use Booster - syrup on our. There and volumes of from 200 ml and the ratio cost to / the cost of already more interesting to do. Can compare: All from SENSANSand browning the references organs is 1.01, the references organs is 1.02, the references organs is 1.03and cheap on visiting THIS section exiledin appropriate sections. Ah and as not to mention products FishDream from line of DreaMix - sprays, elite spraysand syrup.
On "And" for fishing books write can be. But better read THATand thermal fluid THAT.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 13 2010 12:59:31)

+3

VIVA wrote:

The might wonder with dipami better buy normal our prikormku with good aromatikoy and the correct Physics.

In this year began to experiment with with homemade prikormkami, so question Arom very interest :)

All BIG THANKS thank you :)

Last edited by pleskoff (Dec 14 2010 12:27:09)

pleskoff wrote:

In this year began to experiment with with homemade prikormkami, so question Arom very interest :)

Subject about samodelnyvkh prikormkakh better not raising :crazyfun: Dont unnerve glee times people :flag: Catch on muss to a minimum on potato gun and Hail. And the zatyukayut that all you one takes not so :hobo:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 14 2010 12:38:46)

Romeo wrote:

Theme about samodelnyvkh prikormkakh better not raising Dont unnerve glee times people Catch on muss to a minimum on potato gun and Hail. And the zatyukayut that all you one takes not so

Ah and canvassed :) Is the more soil for reflection.
Potato gun began to do as base and'm interrupting 1 :1 with Sherwood. Incidentally, has been infected me your articles about makeshift prikormkakh :blush: Over that you thank you :cool:

pleskoff wrote:

I, too, smallness of bros planted it past hurricane season (2010) in conditions year-old nightlife industrialized fishing bream.
Gruel Salapina + production cinnamon + a bit a divorce anisovogo butter and / or essences Berberis.
On the next year'm expanding base for experimentation nesportivnogo, purely Amateur direction.

http://s51.radikal.ru/i132/1012/bf/0cf4eaeec1c0t.jpg

Dood wrote:

Oatmeal Salapina + production cinnamon + a bit a divorce anisovogo butter and / or essences Berberis.

And as outcome? I dobalyal with cinnamon still and cocoa powder. Podleschiku liked :)

Last edited by pleskoff (Dec 14 2010 13:03:27)

pleskoff wrote:

And where you in Lviv fiderom] However? On platnikakh or on rivers any something?

On platnikakh, on neplatnikakh :) Moving in in neighboring area. From rivers: Dniester, is no and West Bug. But experience on rivers little. In the next year d jurisprudence as more on rivers and the very a on for competitions (planiruyutsya in Prilbichakh http://www.active.lviv.ua/topic-t3516.html)

Last edited by pleskoff (Dec 14 2010 14:42:02)

pleskoff wrote:

. And as outcome.

For night worked 3-5-7 kg bream and podlescha (overall weight).

"Proletnykh" nights summer not was - has consistently'm feeding one point, 'm waiting up for passage - and podoshedshaya fish is delayed on while, on prikormlennom place (Dnepr river in drying Propulsion Of Kyiv).

pleskoff wrote:

With samopalami long not two (and time and devices), but in this year creating on one site the intel decided to have. Broke a! Peas razvarenyy in pasta plus spelt be scattered. All of this deal'm interrupting with firm. Aromas. In this season more gastronomnye - cinnamon, coriander, vanilla, Red pepper. Baited in the River. Was outcome. In next season d continue to in the same vein. In sense prikormki, ah and of course will try with catches)

Dood wrote:

I, too, smallness of bros planted it past hurricane season (2010) in conditions year-old nightlife industrialized fishing of bream. Gruel Salapina + production cinnamon + a bit a divorce anisovogo butter and / or essences Berberis.

On same place and in those same conditions year-old nightlife industrialized fishing bream. But, peas Dippa + spelt be scattered + traditional grits-- grits + oil sunflower domestic (spoon in late boiling) + head a small razdavlenogo garlic (sinevatogo household. With those same results, 5-8 kg fish. But! Grits borrow our! Acaaae ? recommend deshev krupi not Braty, aiie caaaeae davn ? protravlen!

+3

Many producers issue pshikalki - night crawlers, but ????? its misconception about how as he should fonit, comparing odors different producers sometimes hard find modicum that the the general. That interestingly fish under this, too, question?
From whom there are what reviews on specific producers with the specified the scent of?
Sensas - accurately worker on Spring, but as the rest?

As something, very long, years five-six in one of fishing shops saw a jar with dry aromatizatorom firms Traper. What then bought pleasantly and not understood? Can grassroots flavor "Volzhskiy", either same excess 10-15 Grzywna (., burned pocket. With burning becomes simply unbearable when entering infishing Music.
So and first in your bag this I got a jar. Can be said that and forgot pro it. On one of fishing trips nose candy. you ??? been of use.
Augustus. The entire Bank rivers Europe fishermen. Packed, have fall. People with struck in half but ladoshechnogo an. Karp why something not are they biting, not despite all finesse.
Then such the notion of as feeder, I have firmly to be associated only with army KV radio stations, so that eiaee on match. Perlovka delivered moreover-same an. I decided to povyyozhivatsya and added in bait this "strawberry." Perlovka turned in an appropriate color and so starters smell, "himself would ate, yes fish need to!".
Through 10 minutes kiloshnyy karpik went to view my a hatchling pond from within. Then another, and then and another. I was in of shock. The entire people smokes bamboo and I have such the vaudeville. I?eyoaeu red line of being able and whispered on tell Abe,
- Lech, finish up, and the us now snout get punched.)
On the evening red line of being able one of fishermen inquire where's your secret? Showed him flavouring and gave perlovki.
On the second day, increasingly land continued with the same success. With carp reacted only on flavor strawberry, flatly refusing to froms officials of pea plants, potatoes, perlovki without flavoring and so on.
But through week, on this same water feature off fish addictions are koordinalno and flavor strawberry proved not have affairs.

- You knew that would same, lived would in Sochi!
- woman, and where you live?
- In Sochi!

Team KVN "PE"

+1

How do you do, such question as who adds dry flavoring and that can be these achieve? With many plants easier so as I so think that all make on one scheme - this liquid aromu mix with water and on these moisturize prikormku.
With dry additives I so understand that there is two options
1 this fully moisturize and prepare prikormku and give out to in it then cool aromu
2 this dobavat cool aromu to dry prikormke and then already dominant role and moisten all immediately as usually
Pro the first option can be said that like as gives the explosive an effect but enough rapidly (as example report Alexey Fadeeva with competition)
I himself'm using usually the second option however on site Trapera point out still and the third way to when cool aromu also as and liquid level on water and already then this water lubricates, never about such a not heard potoetomu and asked. http://traper.by/?section_id=39&

Podskajite than differ amino-sprays for changeable tips from obichnykh.

From

Beto wrote:

obichnykh

Only presence of seed

Beto wrote:

amino

Experience use attraktantov Pro-Cure have someone there is? Cracked up to be-modicum Run to the ATM and in Music.

I have emerged it about how, that interestingly was was likvidy inject in a small a jar with rotary, to in end have spray. But chip in is, that many likvidy have enough for consistence and I, frankly, not know, than their can be allied. Not with some alcohol same. Can, someone ??? tried to?

When they thick, then, too, well - they dense straw from holes spraying go and neatly are conducted on the pourer. Either their can be in small newspaper with broad necks and only try to dunk it the pourer directly there - precisely in such form I have match dipy from Browning's.

+1

wrote:

Experience use attraktantov Pro-Cure have someone there is? Cracked up to be-modicum Run to the ATM and in Music.

Cracked up to be. They workers, but need to understand when and as use. Know on spinningu, for example, you catch zander, guns zadalbyvayut, big deal there is no. You rub the Aquaphor on silicon the salvage on the Caspian - triviality disappears, large - there is no there is no, yes and proklyunet.

Very many Prokyura buy promysloviki. Far they his devayut accurately not known, but on 200-300 tubes on one artel take regularly. Gaining)

Found in Internet no clothing left such not quite the usual flavouring. Can who any in rate, he "works" as's bubbly tablet or simply slowly dissolves?
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/YyRoJ.png

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Reflections about aromatizatorakh.