All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Reflections about aromatizatorakh.

Reflections about aromatizatorakh.

Posts 211 to 240 of 398

And zammatarovskie dipy prboval who?

Reread temku. Why something no one mentions well workers dipy from Trapera.

I have oftentimes the feasible Stolyarov, Karp (a vanilla caramel with axis barbarisa), and also heard successful preminenie Traper Roach (in basis of - aniska).
Already which year'm using an lamb dipom. On nekrupnomu carp we should drink a and big karasyu works on cheers.
And here is in sensase frustrated. Brazem played just 1 times, and night crawlers already 3 th year speaks out.

Also'm using and the pelican. Many interesting smells, and successful mixes. Plotvinye and leschyovye mixes - in different conditions but work.

Even there is our local dip Evgenii Mironov bream. Citrus taste smells not times yielded good podlescha.

Nog
Sensas spices-works on cheers! Strawberry for, too,. Traperovskie work all, in dependence from conditions and time industrialized fishing, there is the entire XMEGA. And here is pelikanovskie I at all not understood, smells very weak.

Nog wrote:

reread temku. Why something no one mentions well workers dipy from Trapera.

And what their to mention? In my opinion ordinary, not worse-not better other budgetary. :dontknow: Sometimes "then." In this year "'m leaving" in nebyudzhet. The, that see the contrast not believe, but not you try not's sounding. Although Richworth one times already poraduvav.

Who began use it is a liquid the Liquid "fruit"? -shelkopryad, cancer + most tragic. I on open season inscription in cereals, pellets. Conclusions to do sooner. Can, who the yuzal on reservoirs?

Could you tell me please a good it is a liquid + nutrabaits or other firms

Nog tell that about a makeshift garlic dipe, as are preparing your?

+1

Вовася 777 wrote:

Say, is please a good it is a liquid + nutrabaits or other firms

Your gut, richvords, SiSimur.

Recipe 2 a bit not passes! In mark food glycerol there is no, only for from the use of (meditsynskiy)

metod75
Alexcd83
All super. Personally the second way to, as on me, more ice.
Food can be buy on any site on sales, all for smoking electric cigarettes.

Alexcd83 wrote:

Going to get it invertnyy syrup, acid and temperatures razlozhat sugar on d-arabino-hexulose and glyukozu--chto and need any fish for existence

Fix fish for existence diabetes will with d-arabino-hexulose-mind not'll do my :canthearyou: And as she, poor, without dipov there is.

+1

метод75 wrote:

In mark food glycerol there is no, only for from the use of (meditsynskiy)

Ah not feed same glycerol are going. And Funds nozzles-well itself we can provide assistance are the use of.
Text or spirtoglitserinovaya mixture of for pouring in protivoobledelitelnuyu system helicopters under euro inward in moderates quantities no particularly dangerous side effects not dayot- can 2007 approximately, as former aircraft Technician, state.
And it is doubtful, to he there was food :no:

+1

Alexcd83 wrote:

(Going to get it invertnyy syrup

In my opinion honey can be replace, khimsostav roughly the same.

метод75 wrote:

Recipe 2 a bit not passes! In mark food glycerol there is no, only for from the use of (meditsynskiy)

Get thus:flag:

CVI wrote:

Use your thus

I'm using TM Trophy column

метод75 wrote:

In mark food glycerol there is no, only for from the use of (meditsynskiy)

And alcohol in mark, too, only for from the use of :D

Such question. But as was invented flavor "Mulberry tree", if itself is a mulberry possesses absolutely neutral aroma, if even not say that his full lack of. And why no one from producers karpovoy food not yuzaet flavor "Malina"? Than he worse?

Respiration same not uses? The well European producer karpovogo nutrition Bratfishing so rush,))
http://www.ray-rybaka.com.ua/product_in … cts_id=846
And if seriously, then think, that in wild native Florence raze not can attend flavor Mulberry Florence, otherwise I would there lived and smelled them, smelled them) This is all marketing what producers. After all a banana in a supermarket never will smell like as Solar, and Monstruoznogo the crab at all no one in eyes not smelled them.

Ружо wrote:

And alcohol in mark, too, only for from the use of

And Zaydis in pharmacy and esteem that written on glitserine. I pharmaceutical party over the Boylov botched, on them not one poklyovki not was and increasingly in garbage.

In mark sell, strictly speaking, care solution glycerol in water. The, that in labs use, much leaves :dontknow:

майк wrote:

In mark sell, strictly speaking, care solution glycerol in water. The, that in labs use, much leaves

There is no :nope:. In offense there is honey drugs which positively affect skin human! What fish this will be Frozen Cocktails?

Ілько wrote:

The result question. But as was invented flavor "Mulberry tree", if itself is a mulberry possesses absolutely neutral aroma, if even not say that his full lack of. And why no one from producers karpovoy food not yuzaet "Malina"? Than he worse?

Incidentally, a respected, is a mulberry has very cosmogonies flavor, you perhaps never encountered in with tutovymi smells. I as on the Caucasus, necessarily here are from there syrup mulberry, for me his advance preparing my as during with Krasnodar (I himself come from there). In motives the form of, this syrup very reminds smells eoeieee silkworm, and he very specific. And works he well. Poyuzayte incidentally good site http://sun-gold.org/, there many what pro prevents attraktanty, there is and pro mulberry trees. I incidentally there bought the pupa stage silkworm, that tried to order in China, but customs not gave good, nizzya and increasingly. But on expense raspberry, fish not am I supposed, she has, too, there is preference, quite recently I took out carp on altitude of 4700, on berries blackberry, so that fish can impress the natives on all that anywhere, importantly to guess, that she wants MEETlNG.

Last edited by snap (Aug 21 2014 03:55:47)

snap wrote:

so that fish can impress the natives on all that anywhere, importantly to guess, that she wants MEETlNG.

Agree on all 1,000. On past weekends go on "karpovichok." Decomposed, yet such all fashionable: Both: Boyle, pop bigger pushups, kukuruzki prevents. Sit "Shoto do" global, combine, company internal site-in one word smoke. In 10 hours came Granddaddy with line and for gender hours but two carp. Not big, but after all FlSH. We to him - religious on that] However?! The on which mental floated "turYstam" :D worms peresypannykh carved up mint. Until lunch and we rounded up four fish. Here is and think, think, what it lacked - meat in such a heat or decided refresh breath.
P.S. On next time stuck harvest on "Orbit." And suddenly?!

+2

2bykaraxa what brought back:
Go guys came on "karpovichok." Decomposed, yet such all fashionable: Both: Boyle, pop bigger pushups, kukuruzki prevents. Sidiyat "Shoto make" change, combine, are probing-in one word smoke. In 10 hours came Granddaddy with line and for gender hours but two carp. Not big, but after all FlSH. They to him - religious on that] However?! The on which mental floated "turYstam" worms peresypannykh carved up mint. And where you know sho on this are biting?
- Nu I on the morning wake up the, in cowards'm - if on of left, then the worm with mint, and if on the right - a major raspberry.
- Nu you allow. Need to try.
Through week all repeats itself. In 10 hours Comes grandfather. Guys came to him
- religious we awakened, in cowards look - have all is worth. That to do?
-! ” Heh folks, when I have each stood, I on rybalkam not traveled.

+2

And Perlovka I have well shot on karasyu on bug River (Western). Zaparennuyu perlovku, after as cooled and peresypal in plastic bottle from-under kefir, poured "Flagmanovskoy" aromoy BIG Fish. And in refrigerator until morning. Try.

+1

Rybalkko
Bayanish :crazy:

Bykaraxa wrote:

Rybalkko
Bayanish

Two class warren. Schools

Garlic Perlovka on karasyu is famously works, with your coriander or anise a dace drawn tighter.

Skharchil dnestrovskoy fish pack Sea Bass-garlic from Fishdrim. In ulove- zoo, an nor one, although place accurately karasyovoe. Otake :dontknow:

майк wrote:

Skharchil dnestrovskoy fish pack Sea Bass-garlic from Fishdrim. In ulove- zoo, an nor one, although place accurately karasyovoe. Otake

Not on every water feature FD Crucian garlic works on karasyu! Already tested not giving.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Reflections about aromatizatorakh.