All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Chair or platform 4

Posts 541 to 570 of 1000

Interesting the station :cool:
Judging by photo must be quite convenient. From cons - the absence of vydvizhnykh front shukhlyadok. I often they'm using, have the in them hooks, filament, small accessories.
Interestingly, on how many firmly lock legs, not crawling up whether in clamps under burdens. Have many platforms this the problem.
But think, that with foot 20mm the station must be very sustainable

Last edited by Тоха (Dec 17 2013 19:10:13)

duffy333 wrote:

Chego something zainteresovali me photo a new Prestonovskoy fishing station ABSOLUTE COMPACT - like funds with a stool, but something in it there is :dontknow:

Simpatichnaya - yes;
Likely very the easy - yes;
But there is boolshoy minus: The that Pedana walking on front legs only, and better after all when walking on all 6 fringes. Have this still on XS3. I do not, whom as, and me this strongly irritated. Although on mind Absolute Compact - yourself a nice, funky very.

Vertex wrote:

Dunno, whom as, and me this strongly irritated.

She wasn can on some 6 be fastened? On the idea of everywhere on 4, otherwise its sack will have under assembling or not?

duffy333 wrote:

Chego something zainteresovali me photo a new Prestonovskoy fishing station ABSOLUTE COMPACT - like funds with a stool, but something in it there is :dontknow: 30-I leg and thick svarnaya "frame" must to lend very decent rigidity. (PV) modules a bit, but personally me for as they and a gift not need - would still all "good" either in game stand bag, either in backpack korumovskom, and then on a table perekochevyvaet. Interestingly that in weight will?
Truth the price roughly in 450 ?absolutely not aren :disappointed:.

Edited duffy333 (Today 19 :07: 41)

Signature author

Better bad day on a fishing trip, than a good at work.

Seryoga roughly 11-12kg, good piece, sustainable and compact platform. Saw its alive in of England.

Last edited by Алексей П. (Dec 17 2013 21:48:43)

+1

Алексей П. wrote:

Seryoga roughly 11-12kg, good piece, sustainable and compact platform. Saw its alive in of England.

Edited Alexey P. (Today 21 :48: 43)

110 kg the fishing trainer managerial?

Алексей П. wrote:

:cool:, here is the that and need! Okay, let's get, to and we could watch :D I hope my 240 pounds net weight must withstand.
Something similar I have Milo like saw. But there frame the balls was not such a powerful.

Interestingly! On the flagship can be will muster very kit platforms? http://prestoninnovations.com/Boxes_Abs … tion_Range

Me the price interesting this platforms. And timeline when she will in Ukraine. In a whole this practically the that need to, compact, simpatichnaya, under need can be done ultrakompaktnuyu (to lift all boxes are and ease until necessary minimum). If will adequate the price, then can be was would to risk to remain on Preston still on a year old :)

PS: And if would this the stool can be was would still and very muster - at all a fairy tale was would :) me then need 1 10cm bloc + saddle + Pedana. And as base - enough. Spharischen realistically'll wait answer.

Last edited by Vertex (Dec 18 2013 03:43:48)

up6uc wrote:

She wasn can on some 6 be fastened? On the idea of everywhere on 4, otherwise its sack will have under assembling or not?

I had in view that under highly the lifted back of a a downside legs will free that there is of unsustainably. (Mutters perhaps explain). Spharischen other on fastening pedany and mailbox have Traper Concours.

+1

Was platform similar construction, on slope (levees) rear its feet seek to description to front, especially under highly meta passenger seat of one.
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/6KRkf.jpg
Season suffered just, parsed on spare parts, remade on gimp

+2

Vertex wrote:

up6uc wrote (and):

I had in view that under highly the lifted back of a a downside legs will free that there is of unsustainably. (Mutters perhaps explain). Spharischen other on fastening pedany and mailbox have Traper Concours.

I understood about than speech, were and rear its feet between themselves fastened optimal in which under assembling away- - Pedana.

robinzone wrote:

Setting platform similar construction, on slope (levees) rear its feet seek to description to front, especially under highly meta passenger seat of one.
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/6KRkf.jpg
Season suffered just, parsed on spare parts, remade on gimp

Here is and I about than same. T. E. For order to do normal rigidity, need to lower until bare minimum the seat next, not wriggle and forget pro the that can be lift all 6 paws down, to raise platform on entire length legs. Wasn that 30-comes the leg will help.

And yes, RRP estimated 449 ?(5837 Grzywna (), ah even let and minus 25% (standard credit have as the flagship of on platforms Preston) 4379 Grzywna (- this at all not a good the price for it, not despite relative ease platforms. Hi,, get would Maver-and might platform in full collects, but have us same its dick certainly, and if and find what the price will be as have plane. Here is such a plan would very like: http://www.maverconnect.co.uk/Catalogue … -BOX-L685. And weight a normal and the price sane more-less. Ah yes okay, have Traper 'a in principle the same, only weight, on 10 kg more. About’s organs is about

Last edited by Vertex (Dec 18 2013 14:09:18)

robinzone wrote:

Setting platform similar construction, on slope (levees) rear its feet seek to description to front, especially under highly meta passenger seat of one.

Pretty 4-1-1. Yes and on the picture she any perekosobochennaya. Type "funds" for vymostok and flat Bank is obtained? This not our path. :disappointed:
What on both their crosscut legs have platforms on the picture? Nowhere in 120 not found the big info pro this :dontknow: They look maximum on 25 / 25mm.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 18 2013 14:06:21)

duffy333 wrote:

She seems great 4-1-1. Yes and on the picture she any perekosobochennaya. Type "funds" for vymostok and flat Bank is obtained? This not our path. :disappointed:

So these same all platforms of this kind suffer. So ramnaya and is considered more a monolithic. :)

veps wrote:

interestingly! On the flagship can be will muster very kit platforms? http://prestoninnovations.com/Boxes_Abs … tion_Range

Of course can be will.

Let us watch, when will come in flagship of the :dontknow: One hope on 30’s its feet and powerful ramu- "Ufa." And the forces already my there is no SpeysSteyshn Kompakt carrying on staircases, dambam yes kamenistym coasts of.

Vertex wrote:

“I don’t the price interesting this platforms. And timeline when she will in Ukraine. In a whole this practically the that need to, compact, simpatichnaya, under need can be done ultrakompaktnuyu (to lift all boxes are and ease until necessary minimum). If will adequate the price, then can be was would to risk to remain on Preston still on a year old :)

PS: And if would this the stool can be was would still and very muster - at all a fairy tale was would :) me then need $1 10cm bloc + saddle + Pedana. And as base - enough. Spharischen realistically'll wait answer.

Edited Vertex (Today 03 :43: 48)

Roughly in mid-@-@ late February will.

+1

Spharischen, feel will have to go on exhibition in Kyiv on a fishing trip. If before time not can find the money the that want. :)

duffy333 wrote:

celebrate Ligo watch, when will come in flagship of the :dontknow: One hope on 30’s its feet and powerful ramu- "Ufa." And the forces already my there is no SpeysSteyshn Kompakt carrying on staircases, dambam yes kamenistym coasts of.

Signature author

Seryoga the cart you will save :glasses:

Алексей П. wrote:

Seryoga the cart you will save

:hobo: on staircases? :hobo: :)

veps wrote:

Alexey P. Wrote (and):

:hobo: on staircases? :hobo: :)

100% on La in kieve only so conveniently to carry all things
Or all armrests of. But need have solid health :crazyfun:

Last edited by Алексей П. (Dec 18 2013 14:36:10)

Алексей П. wrote:

So I on the cart OFFBOX 100.000 Nm trolleyand baggy full around. There where exactly. Without it in the same Ukrainka quite the trouble - can be statute did even before starters fishing% -) But here is with staircases the trouble: Has tried of letting its platform on the cart on stairs on La - thought, that all falls apart and pokotitsya down. Were would wheels not constructions from any "rezinoplastika", and type rubber with camera yes wide, then amortization shocks away / holes / strikes was would in been better. So on the same sees first station I'm lowering my, then carts, then all join SX and defiliruyu on free place :D After fishing all in contrary order.
And here is on rocky the banks of yes still if until seats industrialized fishing on pesochku need m kiddin meters 200-300 from machines, quite ass with heavy a platform :disappointed:.
So and are interested in "lightweight" platform.

Incidentally in next year will be a new platform flagship. Ramnaya on 30 become

+1

Алексей П. wrote:

duffy333 wrote (and):

Something zainteresovali me photo a new Prestonovskoy fishing station ABSOLUTE COMPACT - like funds with a stool, but something in it there is :dontknow: 30-I leg and thick svarnaya "frame" must to lend very decent rigidity. (PV) modules a bit, but personally me for as they and a gift not need - would still all "good" either in game stand bag, either in backpack korumovskom, and then on a table perekochevyvaet. Interestingly that in weight will?
Truth the price roughly in 450 ?absolutely not aren :disappointed:.

Edited duffy333 (Today 19 :07: 41)

Signature author

Edited Alexey P. (Yesterday 19 :48: 43)

I already six months as am proud owner ABSOLUTE STATION, so here is with his bell tower can say, that its weight compensated its sustainability, and for this I its very love, and before it I have was robinzonovskaya platform, so its wave of from objecting boats stripping the on times-two, so that facilitated choices as me now not lure.

duffy333 wrote:

what are the on both their crosscut legs have platforms on the picture?

As have Preston's, written by the. Question even not in and organizations legs, the question is that knot turns the.

Interestingly that tickles if compare resilience and nazhednost Absolute space station with League from who.

The absolute have, but until Reva's on 36-oops become he not are, in my opinion - the kind simply monolith :cool: Since appropriate price and weight.

robinzone wrote:

How have Preston's, written by the. Question even not in and organizations legs, the question is that knot turns the.

Understandable. This as have old-old Prestonovskikh. There and have platforms with legally resilience so itself. Especially if shuttles lot more put forward. Have my SpeysSteyshn with was coming out feet 25 / 25mm already very differently with greater from sustainability. And frame here not ????, when shuttles put forward - than thicker legs, the less they "play" under burdens.
In this terms of very well compare "old" and "new" Korumovskie chairs: The first on 19-oops become, and second on 25-oops - sensations from sustainability under urged teleskopakh quite different. And not in favor of "old." So that think, Absolyu- "funds" on 30-oops become must be on rigidity in order :flag:

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 18 2013 16:56:09)

duffy333 wrote:

In this terms of very well compare "old" and "new" Korumovskie chairs: The first on 19-oops become, and second on 25-oops - sensations from sustainability under urged teleskopakh quite different. And not in favor of "old."

I would so not said, here all not so. Sat in no clothing left on the new De lynx - falter that's a bit more old. Ah this personal a sense of.

Then, is it possible that we at different by the quality of assembly "new" Delyuksakh sat :D

duffy333
Can Seryoga, I there screws not zakruchival, but zhidkovato it looked.