All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Chair or platform 4

Posts 31 to 60 of 1000

veps wrote:

Seniors are already late look after! Here as --Beregi honor with molodu-

+1000

Seniors are already late look after! Here as --Beregi honor with molodu- or later to drink buy into the premise.

Guys, not all so unambiguously, more accurately not have all. I killed its back in 26 (a serious trauma), to live not stopped, sport not deserted. Now 52, on pensions with 98 year, with sports terminally'm done in 97. With positions resided years years, I’d say one thing: Physical education are obligatory-heals a, sport -kalechit. Although now on Raud me, I think, ?????.

+1

veps wrote:

By will ensure continued, if very urgently need to! And if a little bit of a wait, then in flagship-cheaper.

Or if something under Made to Order need :yep:

veps wrote:

Suae quisque fortunae faber est.

I its vostpriyatie and wrote, if this for me been quoted.

The kind yes - here is and "set" on the sly :D

Dobryi evening all! And ??? want will return to topic, but in the early want express huge lasting gratitude all forumchanam which realistically described the, that and private and think about this. Nor whom not want wary of offending if someone not born beautiful, but on my memory two human which about my desire to purchase Corum (according to my dimensions) - growth 192 and weight 135 have advised wait a new chair on a new become (this were Vepsian people and Duffy), with the latest not only helped Council, but and affair. Now about a major: I until not was detached from shock, that mean (Corum de luxury a new with pedanoy), but licked his several times, razlozhiv and slozhv, vosidev and pomokhav in paranoe hands in household conditions, can say only one thing - THAT Corum, and everything else perhaps chair, in some variants even zhitkiy, with in a medical termene. People!, if someone doubts, then can say one thing - holds he normal weight and need to think only about how to purchase this miracle. Perhaps someone will tell, that need to pursue tested in boyovikh conditions, and then be smug (under tilt and uneven surfaces), then behind this remained little time. About big gaboritov and tyazhologo weight, then this not true. When I his grasped have hands the ready was put far anywhere. Compared with conventional with a stool here there is problems, need to spend time on interdict transport and facility, but this already joke. Personally I already know difference mezhde with a stool and korumom (Preston). Yes forgive the me lovers and wielders Roberto Rive, but Corum this Corum, and chairs suschestvue many.

sava2011 wrote:

Skyfall about big gaboritov and tyazhologo weight, then this not true. When I his grasped have hands the ready was put far anywhere.

Ah with so growth and weight, you would and two Corum combined not felt :D
Chair Corum deluxe good, around the. And Reve simply another, not karpovoe, with low generous seat, but with ogrooooomnym endowments of ruggedness.
Reve not mean, and not want. Corum deluxe sold, in active search for :D

Match, on how many I remember, then you sold the old and with large mind dorabotanyy chair, but question?, and a new has tried, with with your tolantom to dorabotkam (in my opinion), better not find, I of course less know you and not the Prophet, but think, that soon so and ’, you osvetish a new chair with their reach nuanced judgments and all will envying, perhaps even and I

veps wrote:

uncle Nash is!

Yes already goes to Nash, but would still in searching for. :D
Open its mystery of :D There are one perfectly reputable me firm, which makes the best and reliable things, this FOX! Present bezkompromisnoe, quality, around the. On stockpile ruggedness and be durable there is no equals and even Nash has lagged. Mean many different things Fox.
Bought bed FX Flatliner ®

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/BkcY3.jpg

Now ready to live in tent the tracker says the case with this the bed. Lay on bed Nash, not the, hip it up and words many, and sleep better on Fox brand, to. ‘ interesting chair this series of FX Combo Chair another hit for karpyatnikov.

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/NAho3.jpg

But I await the new full of the razmernoe chair series of FX, on which I shall put its feet type Corum or Reve.
Here is then the search for will end. I have no information that it will. But if they not released, they have. I them entire cuckoo letters vyklyuyu, and them will have his launch in production :D

sava2011 wrote:

Match, on how many I remember, then you sold the old and with large mind dorabotanyy chair, but question?, and a new has tried, with with your tolantom to dorabotkam (in my opinion), better not find, I of course less know you and not the Prophet, but think, that soon so and ’, you osvetish a new chair with their reach nuanced judgments and all will envying, perhaps even and I

A new deluxe became better thanks to podgolovniku, which better head holds, but worse with their feet still. Better would old its feet've increased the on 10 centimeters, to got a body kit on not removing legs posibility to set, and in the rest of the very, very good chair. Me more likes than Reve. On korume, any, 'll remember my words, after 5 fringes hours, you start squirming around on got. A narrow, the thin foam rubber, gum and tube are beginning cut its feet. For short sesiy normally. For these reasons sold. But slightly regret that sold, because with good things not want rastavatsya. 'm glad new master our man, otsenivshiy need further deliberation.

sava2011 wrote:

but think, that soon so and ’, you osvetish a new chair with their reach nuanced judgments and all will envying, perhaps even and I

Regulation, and far, stupidly.. Only not Corum. I have there is desire to open production armchairs, better and camping on D. Precisely here in the former the USSR, not in kEtae mothertuckin 'as some, but Russia and Ukraine until such production not need, obstacles, officials, not I hate them. Thugs. :mad:

The Belarusians good fellows, nothing not heads, nor what not sold. Lukashenko :cool:

Last edited by Матч (Mar 7 2013 04:17:30)

Матч wrote:

Better would old its feet've increased the on 10 centimeters, to got a body kit on not removing legs posibility to set, and in the rest of the very, very good chair.

:cool: They and themselves know that so to do, but who-same then will buy other its feet (business bitch). Here is and me need to its feet were on Deluxe very long, And ShO ROBYT (shuttles doofus) - Gotta borrow.

+1

GRINGO wrote:

They and themselves know that so to do, but who-same then will buy other its feet (business bitch). Here is and me need to its feet were on Deluxe very long, And ShO ROBYT (shuttles doofus) - Gotta borrow.

Or seek profile 19kh19mm or Matchboxand Tim.
Internal leg is deleted, and profile on korumovskuyu tore off his actuality.

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/Kp64s.png

Let us seek (voice being) :D

veps wrote:

in the catalog Preston there is its feet 90sm (19kh19 and 23kh23)

Accurately. 35,45,60,90sm, 60cm in the most times. A pity there is no anodized cover, but when from above sitting not in sight :D

Матч wrote:

. Similarly, the. 35,45,60,90sm, 60cm in the most times. A pity there is no anodized cover, but when from above sitting not in sight

Heels to lift and painting for 10 have. E. :)

DangerousQ7 wrote:

heels to lift and painting for 10 have. E.

Well painting, too, troubles, and money.

Have us anodirovannaya paintjob this kind of is worth 10-15 have. E. And for 20-25 have. E. With actuator :) How the me hard to lift heels, but I himself not has tried.

Could you tell me of the car, and borashek on pedane Corum reaches until drawer-style parts of telescope its feet 19 • 19, will be whether he well keep one finger in? Or Pedana will lyuftit would still, became before problem need further deliberation front legs (1938) from Preston (# 21) under pedanu, deluxe I have not 2013, but all me suits. If from whom there is opportunity test, - Instruct!
Thank you

Last edited by Ruslan 161 (Mar 7 2013 18:50:39)

Familiar with weight under 240 pounds tried these pedany in fact - all like normally :dontknow:

On feet-teleskopakh all screws on system similar Prestonovskim yet on platforms has with 25-oops foot.

On pedane precisely in node fastening to become chairs (that Presents to insertion-telescope to with 19-'s size of) is worth a metal proposed - propeller in pace of hitting not will at all.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 7 2013 19:13:04)

Poorly however, and that if that any still give between feature an inner lining and foot? Or your video?

Last edited by Ruslan 161 (Mar 7 2013 19:11:20)

And why?? There all done not for beauty, and for reliability - to during use nothing not slips and not here we go.

+1

DangerousQ7 wrote:

How the me hard to lift heels, but I himself not has tried.

Also and heels is deducted.

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/NCwAk.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/gF8Bl.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/rSsYv.jpg

duffy333 wrote:

A why??

So I have - the shuttles 19’s, and pedanu need to to bet on pre part of, if I its shall put on 19 th profile immediately to node fasteners vydvezhnoy parts of, then high landing will for me nizkovataya, yes and still got a body kit on need to put, so and put some thought into

The pro pedanu
"Pedana Pedana Pedana - the overnight a butterfly
But who same is to blame?
Pedana Pedana Pedana
Fires of flashlights it is tempting surges. " :crazyfun:

veps wrote:

I same you already wrote as easier!

Ah here is such I not ugomonnyy, ischyu options

veps wrote:

-kupi its feet 90 centimeters

Kaldun

Thank you North America

Here is such an interesting option saw have nicknames, then whether Pedana, then whether transport connectivity 66sm's 62sm, 70 ?.

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/1wrHh.jpg

Perversion of in the pure :crazyfun:

Similar there is have dayvy - TEAM Daiwa ® BARROWPLAT. Transportation system turns into "the table" on which can be put platform under it catching on shoal or in some deep dirt.