All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Chair or platform 4

Posts 781 to 810 of 1000

Drjuxa wrote:

Don’t could would explain, if can be, with a few snapshots of. On platform can be cram down the straps, as have a backpack? Or there the usual belt for wrenching, through a shoulder?

There the usual belt for wrenching (truth he goes more convenient, with 4-are by a terrible crash the bottom, instead two, but not the crux of the so it is important). There simply can be instead belt cram down the straps other and will backpack. Only still need to will do natyazhku on legs to clothes not dirty my, in short, will make - 'll show with photographs. Now not until this. :)

Received was a bucket for that they prikormki nylon GB Bowl & Hoop
Expected to see his from such a material , the chair or platform?’s organs is 2post absolute
And has arrived not quite it. Indeed do quite not it. :hobo: Nu so the, like and nothing. Flying metal. A weight 6 kg holds well.
Consider as it will in work. I already now'm pass through about how that trigger will cling to deal and lightning.
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/03hCx.jpg
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/rZ94W.jpg
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/QgZiJ.jpg

+1

This build old-style, and you if Grand Canal from a new-style, better immediately same demand replacement, for problems with zatsepami not big pain in the neck, I from-for this its old build dismantled and has replaced on a bowl.

Last edited by Vertex (Jan 26 2014 23:27:05)

Vertex wrote:

this build old-style, and you if Grand Canal from a new-style, better immediately same demand replacement, for problems with zatsepami not big pain in the neck, I from-for this its old build dismantled and has replaced on a bowl.

Thank you for explanations of. If would I knew this nuance the immediately, under obtaining can be was it comes send and now, what here already's tinkering all the more that was, a stable with good steep discount in the flagship. Their special offer money is worth unambiguously. Stuck in use yes likely have this buckets 2-3 option future.
1. Use his in role hinged bags for no multimedia bells and whistles (type prevents erection\ nasadochnyy table).
2. Posibility to set a bowl on flying.
3. On appointment for valyazhnoy an amateur fishing.

Last edited by Fiestvod (Jan 26 2014 23:46:39)

Fiestvod wrote:

have this buckets 2 option future. 1. Use his in role hinged bags for no multimedia bells and whistles (type prevents erection\ nasadochnyy table). 2. Posibility to set a bowl on flying.

3. Also a sleeping place for a. :D

+3

Received such build a new-style, so it such strong that under slazhivanii Perhaps will treskatsa.

+1

Fiestvod
Not worry about zatsepov likely. The me - so this build not for zamesov, and already for ready a mixture. A little problem will emerge in another, build enough this broad and deep - nasypav prikormku in soft build with booking its made there the feeding trough will not quite comfortably, under this low version location inadequate to on become. T. E. Each time prikhodlos me to bend down and by the end of competition Nimera been hurting. Me had to accumulate its feet dvby raise build - after this all became on their seats.

+1

Finally received the long-awaited chair Korum Supa-Lite from Tim. Update my, can whom the it will be interesting:
Sought for themselves maximally the easy chair for enough big and extended walks until seats fishing. Still pose task opportunities regulation pin socket. So, as often need to questioning chair on slopes of.
Creating posts respected guru from fidera, was forced immediately be brushed aside like this their proposals: Carrying such number of skarba on every fishing I simply not in able.
So and chose chair Corum Super Light in the flagship. But, unfortunately, their already there is no in available, and had been hoping, that able to snatch in April supply of.
Peresherstil other suppliers, but, major task - small weight, no one not found.
Ah, and further all the primitive simply: Wrote a letter will ensure continued, pomorochil a bit head Tarasu and activist Sergey (thank you them for aid) sent money till and today dragged chair home.
A small opisalka: All four its feet easily regulated by the. The length of the exit tube - 13 see Sellae much and convenient, in the upper parts of - soft proposed. Nothing not falter and not is swinging: Truth, consider on fishing.
Lack of, this as for me: Wear can be only in your bag (which I buy am not expected). For installations belts (like until were in the flagship) will have to do neck dips in tissue.
Couple photo
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/fMswy.jpg

http://s8.uploads.ru/t/tmU3w.jpg
Those http://s9.uploads.ru/t/lxWaJ.jpg
Per another a headache for me: Need whether me to him got a body kit on and what.

Last edited by Dacha (Jan 27 2014 22:29:12)

+3

In how many go off, if not secret, and what dozen legs?

Dimon4eg
Dozen legs 25mm. Footnotes (that, that white within on photo) 20mm.
The price Lies, as next, size in the flagship - ?1,100 UAH.
The very chair low-cost, hard time delivering from of England more expensive chairs. Tim offered with whom the cooperate (in this case, the price delivery is growing disproportionately number of), but me wanted try.

Dacha wrote:

per another a headache for me: Need whether me to him got a body kit on and what.

About sporty, you to decide, that need, and here is adapterneed will on any.

Kila 3 weighs like?

sendy
Feder I have is worth separately: For him there are already racks. Pedana - ah its simply not put. Seatbelts for socks I already ordered: Consider there is whether in the flagship, or not. The only what still want - this table for bait. But for this chairs need to still adapter dokupat

Volodey2007
On passport - 3 kg

Dacha wrote:

Samo chair low-cost, hard time delivering from of England more expensive chairs

Have Germans it is worth 65 generation. With transshipment.
Need to was me to tip I would summer that I brought you "on were."

Dacha wrote:

Korum Supa-Lite

this
KORUM, the chair SUPER LIGHT chairon the flagship?
And that means "as next, size in the flagship"?
In advance am asking forgiveness for perhaps silly questions, -, too, 'm itself something similar, but until in all these korumovskikh laytakh not has understood, - as I understood, their there is until 2 species, the first - chair as you, and the second with square with their feet Korum powerhouse Chair?

volod
Ooi OK knew! I in this the Frost already all peresherstil

sendy wrote:

and here is adapter need will on any

And got a body kit on for 25 its feet not analogy? Or you had in mind, that increasingly should be on hairdryer-wada?))

Dimon4eg
Utterly correctly. This chair have them precisely so and is called. And the next dimension type of this Korum powerhouse. It, as I understood, there is have many and weighs 4.5 kg, allows posibility to set got a body kit on without curiously perekhodnikov. Allows to do impose, as with platforms. Generally, utterly "democracy the" chair on relatively not really high price.
And I was being chased for EU for spectacular hiking hikes. When in one drawn bag with all, in the other couple types and chair behind on-strapping it, as backpack. Podsaka and a hatchling pond I have skladnye and seats at all not occupy. And here from podsaki in transported from EBM (and there still and Picker)

Korum powerhouse Chair filmed already more as year with production - now his can be only it comes / have find or on warehouse the rests.
I have Light with 19-oops foot faith and true already 3 year otsluzhilo.

Dimon4eg
Adapter, then Presents Any Chair Adaptor has today fixing instruments and square patch with size standard legs armchairs Corum. And to this insertion mounting your any got a body kit on. There is on site flagship.

duffy333
I had in view chair, which was previously on site as the flagship of. Now his there is no in available.

Dacha wrote:

Dimon4eg
Adapter, then Presents Any Chair Adaptor has today fixing instruments and square patch with size standard legs armchairs Corum. And to this insertion mounting your any got a body kit on. There is on site flagship.

Zvynyayus, adapter I saw, simply with obvesom on 25 th I something protupil, - thought, can be something to hook-- I hook on pace chairs under angle of) :canthearyou: In general, not all of it turns out simply, let us to think.

Last edited by Димон4ег (Jan 28 2014 00:12:41)

Димон4ег wrote:

A got a body kit on for 25 its feet not analogy? Or you had in mind, that increasingly should be on hairdryer-wada?))

Perhaps be appropriate, only its feet are worth under angle of.
Incidentally, whom lacks "fifth its feet" for sporty on got Corum or Preston, i.e. podramnik and the same Any Chair Adaptor. Truth, not across length of his podramnika chairs Corum Standard becomes adapter on perform well, for other chairs - not know, need quantify.
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/A83Wt.jpg

Last edited by sendy (Jan 28 2014 00:50:40)

+2

sendy
Thank you for idea! Even with pedannoy the entire got a body kit on not, uh, sneaks, let us tulit on 5 th pace. :D

duffy333
Sergei, are a good evening!
Got a girl's your nasadochnyy table. If not secret, whose he? I like would have as the flagship of not found such. And as mounting your umbrella? Fixing instruments under table? What dozen have seizing fastening umbrella?

What precisely from tables available? And the their I have lack.
Most often on got me here is such a table: http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … ait-waiter
For his fastening on on the need G-shaped fixing instruments with carving in the billet - a table in him to screw it in.
There is such a same plan table, but and mounting directly on pace: http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … ait-waiter
An interesting option there is have Drennana: http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … iter-green
Under him, too, need G-shaped fixing instruments.
On zontiku and krepezhu to him table I in appropriate topicwrote. But as has shown practice such option proved not very comforting.

On your place (in terms of maximum the ease fishing skarba) I would on left front on the put Korumovskiy adapter, and on him already krepil G-shaped fastening and Drennanovskiy table. Under prikormku took would soft build from Acropolis or Corum and set would his on land. Prikormku mesil would homes before way out on body of water. Moreover in such a bucket said conveniently bear and capacity for table.
As option in this same a bucket, uh, sneaks and a small a basin with themselves and from Preston. This if not want particularly, then bend over under printing on one side only trough. Tickles, that on one "having" appropriate battery compartment insert goes fastening with table, but on the second a basin. And more nothing and need not, in my opinion.
From sun table can be protect nabrosiv on him white kitchen towel from dense tissue. Mentor can be water his.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 28 2014 10:52:48)

+1

duffy333
Cergey thank you for advice. Option with drennanovskim table me appeared closer all. But, I until not understand, as this table mounting your g-imaginative, krepezhom.
And where you bought these its stick fastening table and umbrella? I its not found have as the flagship of and there is no there this appropriate battery compartment insert: I all same until not left thought establish beach umbrella. Would still I have their two lying around on dacha. In rain not need to will to hide the the pourer.

Dacha wrote:

I its not found have as the flagship of and there is no there this appropriate battery compartment insert: I all same until not left thought establish beach umbrella.

http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … -cross-arm

veps
But, then umbrella disappears? And for him need to questioning separate fixing instruments?