All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Wood-pellet heating

Posts 1 to 30 of 208

Romeo wrote:

. On slightly-slightly adding water and carefully jiggle it round until obtain autogeneous, under which prikormochnaya mixture of not will you get enough sleep under zabrose. Sift out prikormku in sieve. Then adding in mixture of mere 0.5 packs FishDream "Wood-pellet heating."

Used FishDream "Wood-pellet heating" as written higher, i.e. inscription in ready prikormku. Under this granules remained dry. After three hours full silence decided to try "Method", like to moisturize prikormku and added a bit FishDream Ctik, granules pelletsa a bit lovely and fish as's burst, huh, even "Method" not managed try. That tell?

Doker wrote:

After three hours full silence decided to try "Method", like to moisturize prikormku and added a bit FishDream Ctik, granules pelletsa a bit lovely and fish as's burst, huh, even "Method" not managed try. That tell?

Saw in movie Bob Nadda as he vymachival granules pelletsa in of mixed with the help a special fanfare:

http://i044.radikal.ru/0805/46/ef1ba5201655.jpg

Wood-pellet heating is filled with in this device, is poured water with variedades, pellets a bit razmokaet and with the help fanfare through pellets as would "extends down towards" syrup, and then these trained pellet is done zakorm to the only :cool:

This theme, but where get this adjusting :stupor:

Romeo wrote:

This is theme, but where get this adjusting?

Yes is important himself principle. If in this, as, it turns out, all-??? there is sense and the benefits, then this already deal technology.

In as a "adjustment with fanfare" can be use the usual vacuum sudochek. Sells in any a large a supermarket cashier. And here is pellets (granules) for this need to special. In series of prikormok from browning there is SeoQuake product, pelletsy series of X-Panda.

Difference this pelletsa from the usual, that in vacuum sudke he very quickly propityvaetsya water and for minute ready for application of (consistence, as have nasadochnogo pelletsa). The usual same pellets propityvaetsya water until grinding halt after autogeneous roughly for night.

Saturation any pelletsa aromoy not on spirit basis of will make his only into sterner stuff.

MegaPit wrote:

Nasyschenie any pelletsa aromoy not on spirit basis of will make his only into sterner stuff.

Speech goes about pelletse series of X-Panda. He even in a cup with water razmokaet until autogeneous nasadochnogo pelletsa. Fact proven I personally. He itself has porous structure, and easy in weight. Even in package his not kilos, and 800 grams.

And who knows pro a jockstrap for pelletsa, that would use his in as a nozzles? In one advertising article pro this mentioned, but as this looks and where buy not written.

PELLET Competition Line: Carpa tinca TUBERTINI pains from the ratio prices\ quality.

PoRybalim
Thank you, indeed kg roughly 3-3,5u. E.
Only in Ukraine his not has found.

Podskajite, has tried whether who harvest on nasadochnyy pellets? For example Khalibud 16 the size of the

Lyosha
I have in city of his, too, there is no so order his hereuntil 30kg hard time delivering is worth our selection. Popovadu khalibuda he rugged as stumbling. Works well SOFT Hook baja potencia (strawberries, pineapple) - from 150. ~ See 350 rubles (depends on weight) different sizes. One lack of case perishing very soft enclosed, if pokaput in stores (I pro butofor say) through Internet always an excellent. Popovadu size prikormochnogo peletsa than he more those faster and better works (personal remark :rolleyes:).

Last edited by (Feb 25 2010 23:47:43)

Vitalyt wrote:

A who knows pro a jockstrap for pelletsa, that would use his in as a nozzles? In one advertising article pro this mentioned, but as this looks and where buy not written.

Can be cut into the dropper and these quesadilla stowed, pelets. Truth under this desirable average part of drills for Boylov do a groove in the on the circle peletsa (himself pelets should be quite homogeneous autogeneous) in that and will be borne Velkommen a ring. Then Jiggin 'crocheted.

rings

There is even a montage for peletsa from London Roberts This is interestingly/.

BADARDINOV
As looks he on the hook?
I, station, own best guess.
But increasingly same, 1 Tennessee On the hook?

wrote:

but increasingly same, 1 Tennessee On the hook?

Ah to example 11 Belarus pelets no one such surprises there not causes. And nasadochnyy at all there is 8 mm.
Both: Boyle in diameter 8 mm, too, there is. So that you perhaps have misconception about peletse as about kombikorme. In its structure pelets there is more a similar on both: Boyle, truth strongly we can. So that even one pelets on the hook, can be considered well full-fledged right complement.

There is in sale nasadochnyy pelets dollar, in production with already Glasses glued rubbers. Rasfasovan in small was very clean. Has tried his rather from idle time, special outcome not was. On general backdrop of not most prominently. But on its experience conclusions to do not became would.

!!! wrote:

nasadochnyy pelets dollar, in production with already Glasses glued rubbers

With rubbers this a bit not pro the pelets. Nasadochnyy pelets soft and is porous as's sponge. His simply use 'em to puncture crocheted and is released and. Truth to do this need smoothly, because as very abrupt zabrosov he not undergoes a.

Today one a good man showed me THAT. Type, very highly fashionable pleasant thing! Someone enjoyed? There is reviews?

I so understood, that on pellets no one but?

Tornado wrote:

so understood, that on pellets no one but?

In prikormke niei?u and near. In as a nozzles - gemorr. Maize Forever!

There is and nasadochnyy pellets, he us dissolves, to a hook can be with a rubber band to hook-- I hook either follicle installation of use. Baited in the such pellets, no gemora.

Last edited by volvo (Apr 3 2010 13:12:40)

There is prikormochnyy pellets large immediately holes, on 2-3 hours boldly give on hair.

Question - and at all who what pelets dodaet in prikormku?

volvo wrote:

The subject - and at all who what pelets dodaet in prikormku?

Inscription pelets from FD, but outcome until zero, can until not figured out, all right his, and can not correctly'm using. In my opinion not an understandable pelets have FD if honestly, as his use in feeder for me until remains puzzle.

On carp we should drink a in metodnuyu prikormku was adding prikormochnyy proactively zamochenyy from Fonz. In dependence from dam and designated size fish used size from 1mm (on tuzimanov and an) until 4mm (carp more 2kg). In this year d try on during on of bream. Perhaps I not rights, but try d :tomato:
For follicle snap for peletsa'm using either silikonovye rings either Korumovskie stopora for rapid nozzles peletsa (Korum Quickstops)

Last edited by duffy333 (May 12 2011 12:09:10)

Vavilon wrote:

I.M.H.O., not an understandable pelets have FD if honestly, as his use in feeder for me until remains puzzle.

There perhaps not pelets vague, and you simply not're onto his essence. Here stated pro this pelets on Forum.
The crux of the peletsa, purely my I.M.H.O.,, this saved fodder (he same and in peletse inter indeed) from rapid vyedaniya exclusively,. Pelets because that big and hardest not so is available petty fish. On his destruction on bottom, petty fish will need more time. Vanity petty matter not can not attract a carp, which decided on the table, ??? ??? delicious treats for everyone. In this case pelets.

Ah here is somewhere so. If same pelets soak proactively, then this simply perhaps "method mix." Pelets size of with flet on bottom. :D

+1

Most importantly on a fishing trip - this feed fish :D

volvo wrote:

The subject - and at all who what pelets dodaet in prikormku?

Granulated softer hay.

wrote:

There perhaps not pelets vague, and you simply not're onto his essence.

Wood-pellet heating, pelletsu !
Compare although would Browning Krazi Khalibut and Fishdrim. The first on base more look like on presovannuyu a bread cut, the second on presovannuyu mixture of.
Further and work have them will quite different the first not zaparennyy become incorporated into, zamochennyy will swelling in his on bottom, but will USSR, and here is the second starts as) the ball separate small frakfii and keep triviality.
Yes even have one producer pelletsya base can be different, so and to discuss needs concrete species and respectively their work.

Have peletsa one thing purpose. Attract carp, ah or a major fish.
The that he so on properties and composition even have one producer, then this I understand. But even purely karpovyy pelets there is such same as softer hay. Presovannaya sypuchka. But you already pro the said.
Although essence attract fish this perhaps not changes.

Here perhaps need even a bit given especially a body of water. I not for good reason wrote pro triviality have us. Have us multiprocessor fish in cyprinids kept rates simply "poppet. Oodles. And here is I remember me watched I: Province of Cordoba (the film about it comes to shagging carp, so observed there the, that small beer there virtually there is no in water feature where they a carp. Lin was, a dace, even an being asked. Have us same. Ah the not me you tell.
Yes and karpyatniki inter indeed rush, enjoy sypuchkoy.

And pro Brauningovskiy, so the nasadochnyy pelets pro which you say crops up. There there is and the usual, for prikormki. He not crops up, he, too, monolithic.

Still pelets ROR difficult task for cancer. Which in clean water simply disaster.

The British except carp still respect trophy room pikes and trout. Put their together with already Risk the carp. Predators pecking at our entire some change under clean.
Became to notice on his native a reservoir gradual year from year increase middle size production - How it turned out have us got wound up schuchka in the past year took out 3 kg ekzempler. Had let on will as an orderly's the pond.

Last edited by katana (May 12 2011 15:42:16)

wrote:

Wu peletsa one thing purpose. Attract carp, ah or a major fish. The that he so on properties and composition even have one producer, then this I understand. But even purely karpovyy pelets there is such same as softer hay. Presovannaya sypuchka. But you already pro the said.

Yes this is understandable that pelets intended attract a major fish, on pelets from FishDrim simply razsypaetsya through gender hour (even if he proactively was dry), you that for gender hours analogy carp or a major fish? You have experience use peletsa from FishDrim, gladly'll listen to concrete advice and can what the'll learn how.