All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Wood-pellet heating

Posts 61 to 90 of 208

Found such opinion, that forelevyy pellets 2mm not collects dace. Truth this?
From whom what opinion?

About using prikormochnogo pelletsa. As this makes Darren Cox (Darren Cox). From magazine Total Coarse Fishing, June 2012, England.
Here is how this looks in motives the form of:

http://uploads.ru/t/J/F/7/JF7MR.jpg

As this looks on bottom:

http://uploads.ru/t/l/P/8/lP8Wd.jpg

- hook with follicle River Kymi and right complement on your choice;
- pressed charcoal having pelets dressed on about ceasing and's askew on him directly until hook;
- ceasing 30sm (12 inches) from fishing line of yours hadn-0.18 combine with the main through any "bystrosem";
- small sinker freely glides for on the main on proactively associated a loop.

As cooked pellets for this:

http://uploads.ru/t/G/U/K/GUKme.jpg

1. Add water in capacious so much, to she only covered his.
2. Randomize and make sure, that pellets after this covered with water.
3. Through a certain time merged water and peresypat pellets back in capacious.
4. Add stick in pellets (have Darren's this some powder from English companies of Horlicks, which produces various powder on the basis of crack milk for preparations drinks).
5. Through 20 minutes you have a lovely ready to the use of pellets.

As all of this do lure investment--without. For this Darren uses him entitled Garbolino Pellet Press (strange was would if this was would from another producer :D):

http://uploads.ru/t/i/F/6/iF6tS.jpg

1. Draw out protalkivatel on achieve escape length. Currently fired place fill in proactively trained, as described by higher, coarse pelletsom.
2. With this same hand plugins in pellets the cork with close-up a needle (goes in goes). Verify enter whether aneasthetic in hole in protalkivatele with opposite hand zasypannogo pelletsa.
3. If aneasthetic on place, vdavlivaem protalkivatel and ?n t?p, th?ugh pellets, as shown on Figure.
4. Now neatly're pulling the cork with subsequent and spressovannym pelletsom. Under need dotalkivaem protalkivatelem.
5. Associate ceasing to the needle and we lower pellets down on the needle on as such.
6. . Directly until the most hook. Now only remained attach ceasing through "bystrosem." All is prepared!

+4

There is no, I specifically was, that this for hell is that such a "of Horlicks." Here is their site: http://www.horlicks.co.uk/products/

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

Wu Browning's there is 85 Grzywna (250 ml.

So have Browning's as in Greece, all there is. :D

+1

BADARDINOV
And have us alas from Browning's there is nothing.

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

can be in obrezanom the syringe presovat with those-same glue

Here is something such a thought and visited the first.

Glue for moldy worm for pelletsa not Felix Blumenfeld - he well holds Hard chastichkm not napitannye moisture, as maggot or grain corn. And here is're mealy napitannye moisture pelletsy worse. Mixture of with glue and Stick have yielded different. So that stick from FD our VSE. Nothing not worse overseas. And in different smells.

At all the I enough skeptical am to such a type prikormki. She works well on small made it - 30-35m maximum, in my opinion. Further already need to do more a strong impose or use rods up from 12 feet and this, too, gives large acceleration on zabrose. And this clean pellets is beginning to to. Vestma it is difficult do mixture of which would was hosted by on vyzkosti - and to has rested well, and to a putz full hook on bottom not lay in. I have not such a hell is that, and Pellet Arts from guru. On more long drives distance there is better perishing the gelva use, in my opinion, if so perishing need pelletsom feed.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 16 2012 21:42:43)

plastmax wrote:

A have us alas from Browning's there is nothing.

100%. I would, too, many than from Browning's enjoyed if would distributor a Browning on Ukraine raised the ass and finally began his sell in Donetsk :crazyfun:

Me very in its time liked your looks udilki brauningovskie and were even thought polnostya on them to move. But buy on catalogue not poschupav not the me.

Last edited by Romeo (May 17 2012 08:06:40)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

At more long drives distance there is better perishing the gelva use, in my opinion, if so perishing need pelletsom feed.

+ mulen! Material opens such horizons sho created even just not going to tell even immediately. ???? no one not prevents on feeder on major fish his apply - all of this only conventions :flag: for example can be just coolly a net oparikom feed on any made it - Live!

Last edited by Romeo (May 17 2012 08:08:40)

Here is I as times with the gelva and want densely a hard time restoring it in this season. Truth not on carp we should drink a, and on leschu. Consider, that tickles :dontknow:
I all ??? more inclination is to dead man oparyshu (obvarennomu or timestamps) and peresypannomu somehow any aromatizatorom. , too, d try - now only something from of England few :flag:

Romeo wrote:

duffy333 wrote (and):
On more long drives distance there is better perishing the gelva use, in my opinion, if so perishing need pelletsom feed. + mulen! Material opens such horizons sho created even just not going to tell even immediately. ???? no one not prevents on feeder on major fish his apply - all of this only conventions for example can be just coolly a net oparikom feed on any made it - Live!

, too, such thought attended. Only here is how better use? For example under it catching with fletom, as and where stowed, "candy"? Or questioning cargo and harvest without trough?

And why with fletom the gelva?? Bribery from such a "a combination of" not many will, in my opinion. Hook with right complement should be enshrined in than something one - either in flete (in prikormke), either in the gelva. So that choose - or flet, or the gelva with gruzikom :flag:

duffy333 wrote:

A why with fletom the gelva?? Bribery from such a "a combination of" not many will, in my opinion. Hook with right complement should be enshrined in than something one - either in flete (in prikormke), either in the gelva. So that choose - or flet, or the gelva with gruzikom

And I such a combination began to do: Flet + on PVA Supreme / tape leave a bit boylikov prikormochnykh.

Man flet greater size and roll up in prikormku these kroshenye boyliki, if on melkokarpu. And if on big, then the usual method large size with such same evil boylikami better will, I.M.H.O.,.

duffy333 wrote:

the pace flet greater size and roll up in prikormku these kroshenye boyliki, if on melkokarpu. And if on big, then the usual method large size with such same evil boylikami better will, I.M.H.O.,.

And why? Than prevents thread? Distance until 45-50 meters, so that on flight configurations characteristics not affects, but se exclud options "zalipaniya" 10 mm in diameter Boylov in fletke. Yes and opportunity on non-CIS distance use 24mm bystrorastvoryayuschikhsya prikormochnykh pylikov, too, pleasant. Fletka Preston data Flat Method 80 grams and forward :)

Last edited by Vertex (May 17 2012 14:14:29)

Vertex wrote:

duffy333 wrote (and):
Man flet greater size and roll up in prikormku these kroshenye boyliki, if on melkokarpu. And if on big, then the usual method large size with such same evil boylikami better will, I.M.H.O.,. And why? Than prevents thread? Distance until 45-50 meters, so that on flight configurations characteristics not affects, but se exclud options "zalipaniya" 10 mm in diameter Boylov in fletke. Yes and opportunity on non-CIS distance use 24mm bystrorastvoryayuschikhsya prikormochnykh pylikov, too, pleasant. Fletka Preston data Flat Method 80 grams and forward
Edited Vertex (Today 14 :14: 29)

So and a hook with Boylov in such a case to "candy" cling?
Photos need to)

duffy333 wrote:

3. Through a certain time merged water and peresypat pellets back in capacious.

A certain this how many?
To example for fleta.

_KII wrote:

a certain this how many?
To example for fleta.

This only over- route, every pelets drinks on ways.
If granules have dried up (old) the can be hot water min.15, and with oily (dense) busterami best on night zamachivat.

лёша wrote:

This is only over- route, every pelets drinks on ways.

Ah and if more specifically. http://uploads.ru/t/V/M/m/VMmaL.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/k/G/I/kGI4g.jpg

Hedin wrote:

So and a hook with Boylov in such a case to "candy" cling?
Photos need to)

Here is, see http://fishing.lugansk.ua/blog/2011/08/3762
And at all go filling in any banned "carp pva" and, are you enjoying that :flag:

_KII wrote:

a certain this how many?

Try need. For Sonubeytovskikh fodder pelletsov this time would still diameter pelletsa - regularly for 2mm this 2 minutes, and for 4mm - 4. Have other producers on Different :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

here is, see http://fishing.lugansk.ua/blog/2011/08/3762
And at all go filling in any banned "carp pva" and, are you enjoying that

Sergei, I at all wonder, I not thought that karpovaya needs of so will daunting in feeder. :)
That most fun, that many notions not have as on PVA-tape / thread to post up both: Boyle, and, importantly, not understand why. Stuck tomorrow on a reservoir take a picture of and do a small fotootchetik. As times food on a small karpodromchik, which realistically can be call "Naberezhnaya and oily mass Odesskaya area." Truth fear Karpov not will, will Amor-. :)

duffy333 wrote:

In this year d try on during on bream. Perhaps I not rights, but try d

And as outcome?

Summer by pelletsy (1-4mm) on fishing basis of on leschu on Dnieper River nothing good not have shown :( a mixture with such major faction I have proigrovali accurately thus same compounds, where in as a major faction was perebityy peas and pastonchino. Has tried on 5 church such experiments. More desires not was. All leschi were taken with "gorokhovykh" points. Truth and summer leschevym call cannot be - all fishing were labor.

Here is and me was very interestingly try. Truth the main goal, that predledoval in such a zhedanii - ease life and not boil farmi "the weed or peas, and simply open pack.

In general now and me not very want been running experiments :)

And I here is think try pea pellets on leschu'm with November combined with apartment prikormkoy. :confused:

And who producer? Simply I saw only or fish or large fishdrimovskiy.

Денис Лизунов wrote:

A who producer? Simply I saw only or fish or large fishdrimovskiy.

In the last time nervous write raising the are weary attacks zealots PR. :tomato: let will simply pea pellets and green-bean prikormka.

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 9 2012 22:18:16)

Yes okay you! Let tell me about it whose products.
Here is only think, that in the time when you harvest're gonna already poaktualney will night crawlers in prikormke. Or Dead oparik in as a major faction. Animals proteins are assimilated significantly easier. Especially on Cold water. And fish their will seek in primarily, in my opinion.
Saw as something somewhere have nicknames interesting - "motylevyy" pellets. Granules packed with motylevym Busterom or than something similar. Here is this may be interestingly. There is have CC Moore product Bloodworm baja potencia, but the another. And firm another - any petty and purely for English market.
Can find the money - 'll post an the intel.

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 9 2012 23:06:21)

+1

Romeo
Station I guessed, nomozhesh and in lichku to answer ;)

duffy333 wrote:

That only think, that in the time when you harvest're gonna already poaktualney will night crawlers in prikormke.

There's the water and winter case degrees 12 :crazy: but nevertheless entire winter donochniki on peas firebomb of bream.

duffy333 wrote:

Yes okay you! Let tell me about it whose products.

You perfectly know ^ ^

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 10 2012 07:58:53)

Romeo wrote:

You perfectly know

And this pellets not "clean softer hay"? Expense of what then?

Here is incidentally "motylevyy" pellets, which emerged in of England. Firm so petty, that even normal site not has. And can simply from-for tired negligence :D Infa from magazine Total Carp(England), May 2012:

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/tMyCk.png

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/EIMhu.png