All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Wood-pellet heating

Posts 91 to 120 of 208

duffy333 wrote:

And this pellets not "clean softer hay"? Expense of what then?

I not know components. Hour in water not crumbles and another takes accurately. Else me little worries.

Romeo wrote:

hour in water not crumbles and another takes accurately.

And this already "bid on success" :flag:
In the composition of the the most granules there is large predusmatrivaet or she uniform?

duffy333 wrote:

and this already "bid on success"

Where ask about know! I and Rak and other pylyaschie (12 mm) wore on hair and catching as on nasadochnyy. Time say provided that I journey took it out of and would still pellets on Aurum / remained. Yes a bit in diameter declined, but remained.

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 10 2012 16:15:40)

Romeo wrote:

will ask about know!

O.o. Roma, I you like pro another asked. Not look implicit sense there, where his there is no ;)

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 10 2012 16:13:02)

duffy333 wrote:

in the composition of the the most granules there is large predusmatrivaet or she uniform?

There's. How I understood composition such same as and for over the Boylov. Ah at least visually and "action." Not dust bottled at the source accurately. There is and a little yellow and Oh, black girl predusmatrivaet. That is why I and became their on hair cling and not guesses wrong. Me no one woman suggested that this. Thought thought and'm thinking.. Not heard to someone so same did.

duffy333 wrote:

Roma, I you like pro another asked. Not look implicit sense there, where his there is no

Yes I already weird. Fear something write about products this :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 10 2012 16:31:13)

+2

One looks for nasadochnyy pellets such that would simply dress on trigger, without rubber bands and hair, and so same without preliminary soaking., drowning\ neutral (as in childhood - had forced on a bread katyshki). If who knows as his name is - give me a hint pliz where seek

Fiestvod wrote:

without rubber bands and hair,

And than you hair not've landed?

Romeo wrote:

A than you hair not've landed?

Fiestvod wrote:

(as in childhood - had forced on a bread katyshki)

Nostalgia have human, what has stuck!

+1

Romeo wrote:

A than you hair not've landed?

Yes you know, as the with a hair it is no fun. Sitting, you look on kvivertip Mr. Picker here nablyudaesh mikropodergunchiki, triviality, Dick and Harry seems the pourer on Aurum / and proglatit so to with crocheted can't, to tie a blood knot there is no sense - the for an eye fish podsechesh the for belly - bullshit what the. I put on a on trigger and already know accurately that realize poklevku can himself! Is waking up sports interest. And yes - nostalgia)
With fish tank have us quite poorly - triviality. In topic about method been vocal that the first experience industrialized fishing on hair has brought only disorder, 4 hours sit and kimarit have kvivertipa this not the me - here perishing better indeed questioning indicator but desire to to see poklevku Takes the upper hand.

Now this for good enough have different producers (DYNAMITE BAITS, NASH, Sonubaits and other) - go filling in Google "soft hookable baja potencia" and you look.

Have Sonubaits (that that has tried himself), for example, big choice such pelletsov. They share on three groups S-baja potencia (in black wads,), Paste baja potencia (in plastic or glass purple cans) and Soft Hooker baja potencia (in plastic "koryttsakh" a small volume of).

S-Pellets:
Different species: strawberry, Monster Crab and Mussel S-Pellet, Hali hookersand Tuff 1 '’ s
Size: 4, 6, 8 and 11mm
Especially: Hard pelletsy with enough porous structure and various bones of fat (max. Have Hali hookers - they simply sochyatsya oils!) so best for use with a hair or rubber / a silicone band that holds little ring. If stick a on hook, then need initially penetrate pellets under angle subsequent for Boylov either sverlyshkom.

Paste Pellets:
Different species: Bacon Grill, Halibut, Fishmeal Catmeat, White Stream gas pipelines Fish and Supercrush Green with added Betaine
Size: An 8mm
Especially: Made from paste, but very viscous. So well held on as on a, so and directly on the hook. Also such pellets can be use simply as slice of paste - pucker up for and toRNAdo around other pelletsov or Boylov.

Soft Hooker Pellets:
Different species: F1, Supercrush Green, Tiger Fishand Chocolate Fish
Size: 4, 6 and an 8mm
Especially: Gentle and VERY nor on pelletsy - poorly are shifting the zabrosy even with follicle River Kymi. So their the main sphere applications - this plug on commercial reservoirs.

Separately mention nasadochnye pelletsy with positive floatation - Hookable Floaters
Different species: Strawberry and Fishmeal
Size: 11mm
Especially: Average sparse with porous structure, is famously held on as on Aurum /, so and on the hook.

Have us their can be watch / order in networks stores flagship or Fishing.

A little article-comparison(truth on English) various soft nasadochnykh pelletsov.

+4

Arrived Made to Order. Not increasingly the that actuality on trigger but boom try :flag:
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/uMyCm.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/1yKGP.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/WKQvi.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/0I9dG.jpg

Khalibut and khalibut krill an 8mm and 4 season 4.5 (in metodku)

Karp zoom 12mm

Last edited by Fiestvod (Oct 20 2012 20:36:00)

Can not in subject and declared a God Of zaplyuyut.
In this year couple of times has tried pellets Fish-Dream. On the plum and honey with the feeding trough Preston for pelletsa (25 and 40gr) and hooks Preston for pelletsa (with with a rubber band). Both experiment on village fishponds remote from civilization 150-200 kilometers from iaeanoiuo centers. I to what fish not's spoiled any sign expensive food. On first pond tried, when stopped peck Crucian and he immediately otozvlsya on pellets. At the second ever responds exclusively melkokarp, and sea Bass ignorirovl (under this on other nozzles nor I have nor have running mate, almost not was biting,). Throwing good in water and timed it time until 30 shadowing Can withstand (and when’honestly warned that as nasadochnyy not goes). Used sprays Trophy column with prikormkami Fish drim- big difference not saw, but perhaps plum improving nibble on pellets plum.
Conclusion for ordinary death sentences - need eksperementirvat and begin experiments can be not with the most expensive brands, although would still to them were coming, but deliberately.

Fiestvod wrote:

Arrived Made to Order. Not increasingly the that actuality its hooks into but boom try

Khalibut and khalibut krill an 8mm and 4 season 4.5 (in metodku)

Karp zoom 12mm

Edited Fiestvod (2012-10-20 19 :36: 00)

've tested yesterday on turnall 5 species have fallen pelletsa. Used with metodnymi kormushkami from seals. For maximum definitions the most tradable bait used 2 hook (1 until trough, the other after) dog leashes but also 5-8 see 2 fidera and at different made it. In feeding trough a homemade prikormka with adding "FOUR SEASONS (Carpio)" in rastvorennom and separating the form of.
Think need for starters say about a reservoirand his inhabitants: Lake beskhoznoe (a freeloader) depth until Dam, ilistoe bottom. Fish: Crucian until hands, bleak and shower, when rarely proklevyvaet the rogue a carp until 2kg.

General comparisons under twin conditions:
Still before strong, poured bank with water and I dropped it off on costs each of species to watch as is leading themselves the kind or a different granula in a certain interval time. Been that:
Four SEASONS (Carpio) dissolves fully for 25 minutes.
Fire SHOT and Bloody Halibut (Carp Zoom) ? ? They be themselves more actively with the first minuty- broadcast bubbles with minute cereal (dust-forming) forth envelopes expand, lose rigidity and gradually are shrinking in size leaving for a active dust which is rising to the surface and then falls.
Halibut and Halibut + Krill (Carpio) sciatica more slowly all, not capable under this a bit dust-forming. Hold form of but become fragile - got a little trigger not penetrate, fragment on 2-3 parts of.
All - sinking.
In the course tests on a reservoirfirst gender hours poklyovok was not entirely, meanwhile experienced strong are they biting have 2-'s my comrades lovivshikh on the worm and the canned kind maize. In the subsequent hour nibble comrades became abate and fish densely spy on pellets. Than longer catching, those more often occurred poklevki but Crucian was not in forces to gobble such a a major seed (8 and 12 mm) and bagrilsya crocheted under every vymatyvanii for front part of. Obviously pellets came on psyche karasyu! After as granules a bit lovely and diminished in diameter to 5-6mm traced honest poklevki in his mouth with zaglatyvaniem granules. Was biting, in equally on all species but was monitored some pristine a near certainty - granules black color of (Bloody Halibut (Carp Zoom), Halibut (Carpio)) be spent faster red FIRE SHOT (Carp Zoom), Halibut + Krill (Carpio) however more bright and beautiful poklevki were precisely on red!.
About of expenditure black not quite understandable, and difficult argue that traffic went on psyche camping on K. Khalibut from Carpio by giving some childrens dust was becoming fragile and raskalyvalsya on parts of.
Prikormochnyy FOUR SEASONS 4.5mm (Carpio) with through: Silicon gum got laid directly its hooks into and poklevki so same were are good and are pretty regular as and on previous species pelletsa BUT representatives rapid time dissolving of the use his not very conveniently

In a whole fishing very has pleased! Remained exasperated!! With sports speed was soaking often on 2 an immediately in the time when nibble have comrades lovivshikh on carved and worm gone on there is no. They same been and vosprroizvedeno in canard "YES! Wood-pellet heating up real! "Mark on karasyu! Karpov not was.

+3

Fiestvod wrote:

In a whole fishing very has pleased! Remained exasperated!!

Most importantly! (And driven carps - bastards! :D )

+1

There is pellets have Browning's - Crazy Khalibut, so he unlike presovannykh from sypukhi, such a sense of that spresovan from analoga bread. Initially rugged and has a positive buoyancy, but after preliminary wetting (perhaps through gender hours) become say the rubber (substitute for bread), which not don ? t notice it and quietly nazhivlyaetsya on trigger. Ah and packs if use for nozzles should have to on long.

Observed fun feature of, well, at least this treat pelletsu X-pand from Bait-TECH, when his simply place in water, then 4 mm. Already ready through 15 shadowing, and 6 mm. Ready through 30 shadowing And under this he plavuyuschiy, that with care selection hook and diameter pelletsa can be use as plavuyuschyuyu the pourer on fletakh; and if cooked in over flash for pelletsa, then pellets drowning.
If it is difficult get ??, then is famously be appropriate big syringe-Jean, he in particular 150 ml., in pharmacies sells, many seats not ranks, in him is filled with necessary number of pelletsa, forth the exit for please is closed finger at + water + aroma, the Liquid and is inserted plunger, after what syringe flips over backwards vertically Drawback of piston down, plunger get, until virtually not ostanetya empty space in the body syringe, forth while turning a blind finger at the exit for please and we pull plunger back, creating vacuum and keeping the plunger 7-10 sec., so repeat 2-3 times. Cheaply and effectively.

+2

Ruslan 161 wrote:

observed fun feature of, well, at least this treat pelletsu X-pand from Bait-TECH, when his simply place in water, then 4 mm. Already ready through 15 shadowing, and 6 mm. Ready through 30 shadowing And under this he plavuyuschiy, that with care selection hook and diameter pelletsa can be use as plavuyuschyuyu the pourer on fletakh; and if cooked in over flash for pelletsa, then pellets drowning.
If it is difficult get ??, then is famously be appropriate big syringe-Jean, he in particular 150 ml., in pharmacies sells, many seats not ranks, in him is filled with necessary number of pelletsa, forth the exit for please is closed finger at + water + aroma, the Liquid and is inserted plunger, after what syringe flips over backwards vertically Drawback of piston down, plunger get, until virtually not ostanetya empty space in the body syringe, forth while turning a blind finger at the exit for please and we pull plunger back, creating vacuum and keeping the plunger 7-10 sec., so repeat 2-3 times. Cheaply and effectively.

Class! Necessarily pick up volumes K on weaponry.
That is called - genial is simply :D

Truth not know as for prikormki and for preliminary razmachivaniya and dippovaniya pelletsa, useful.
Pelets from Carpio has time dissolving of the about 4-'s hours. The first poklevki not previously than through 40-60 minutes it seems representatives moreover that requires time on swelling like and returns of aromatic clouds.
In theory - with the help syringe can be accelerate with start-up process :question:

To, S. And if use such a large syringe for razmachivaniya prikormochnogo peletsa which will in further be used in toptushke - he normally then from syringe is retrieved or there is still what secret type cut upper (faster) to as the rake up dead matter content?

Last edited by Fiestvod (Dec 16 2012 20:52:25)

Koristuytes on health.
Of course then I just boughtie ?? from maver, like ah that it comes was as have the rich bastards, but as it turned out all same syringe nor than on speed preparations flap not trails, even faster and more effectively, why? Because I hand am doing my greater effort under get the piston from syringe, and respectively negative pressure in the syringe more, in sight as even 4000m2 as well as air goes from pelletsa, and in pellets goes water with aromatikoy, the what again that the, and in over flash yes, appears vacuum but smaller (the so still pump repeatedly tinker need to) and I observed that Expander slower absorbs water and respectively slower, is grown, I don't want say that the system from maver bad quality, all works, all hermetically, but pump not creates proper otrits. Pressure.
And here is to accelerate preliminary dipovaniya and soaking pelletsa, even not flap, and let he even kind of oily - think system-a... pump's supreme class, so as in it lasting time can be maintain vacuum, and minus syringe! Hand long not if you can hold! http://s2.uploads.ru/t/FVMTu.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/uU2Rr.jpg

Incidentally recommend use containers ;-pumps for a long storage moldy worm, if who likes harvest on a bread cuts-is famously can be preserve Laurent bread and camping on D.
And that would to remove the entire pellets from syringe, then simply add water and with it all will flow out.

Last edited by Ruslan 161 (Dec 16 2012 21:35:24)

Ruslan 161 wrote:

and minus syringe! Hand long not if you can hold

As option, on the cannula syringe Jean, to put on the running needle with a pen cap / needle can be cut, for convenience /. Incidentally, shpritsi, type Jean, there is and with prongs with zakrutkami. Generally, who needs to will, will find.

Last edited by kolesdoc (Dec 17 2012 01:08:34)

Ca who tell pollsters. As the case with Storage have pelletsa Carpio? For example want buy nasadochnogo pelletsa in late winters or the early Spring. There is thought that 100% will sell the remnants of 2012 issuing. And think if buy through staff-Music not plains me nepotreb which only dismiss can be will.

I.e. worries not lost whether pellets this producer for year their workers properties or simply not gone missing.

In Donetsk in magazakh unfortunately buy have.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 15 2013 12:29:13)

Lies quietly in garage as nasadochnyy, so and prikormochnyy in the bucket, on days tested. Build and banks germeitichny.

Romeo wrote:

worries not lost whether pellets this producer for year their workers properties or simply not gone missing.

On kind of and smells such as and was.

I have peletsa Carpio remained in hazardous waste bins very many, set up on days all normally. Nasadochnyy pumping rybim zhyrom or kakimto Busterom and live they on couple of years.

Romeo wrote:

syringe Jean

Shelf life from data on packaging like would 2 year, d homes have a look-see. And on fact, works whether through gender year discover only spring :dontknow:

Use suggested we. On days'll order :cool:

+1

Issharkal on gender-banks nasadochnogo for past season - Halibut and Halibut & Krill. On winter rasfasoval on micro-tanks from somewhere., the Gulf and peresypav various stink type Halibut, Source, Marakuyu Krill and camping on D. Checked - all'oc))

Carlos wrote:

Issharkal on gender-banks nasadochnogo for past season - Halibut and Halibut & Krill. On winter rasfasoval on micro-tanks from somewhere., the Gulf and peresypav various stink type Halibut, Source, Marakuyu Krill and camping on D. Checked - all'oc))

If in apartment to store - not strongly stinks? Or you their as canned rolled our)

Lie several pack or can (3 newspaper on 250 gr) nasadochnogo "Khallibuta" and "Khallibuta with eats" in apartment (temperatures 23 - 25 degrees) + in polyethylene once there,. Is allowing roughly 1R / 2 weeks - all normally. Not flowering starts, smells persistent, held. Package 4-mm prikormkochnogo pelletsa 900 gr "4 season" in native packaging -1sht in apartment, 1 cover slips (vskryvalas autumn on a fishing trip) on balcony's up there with a with duct tape and in a plastic simple as that.. Am watching myself, until normally. Not Gets all fogged up,, not zatsvetaet- on balcony temperatures different from street on + 10 degrees. Control on fixed this thermometer. Package "FishDrimovskogo" pelletsa "the plum" on balcony. State of normal. Package pellets "Turbo baits" in / or spares )-package on balcony, state of normal.

Last edited by Yuri (Jan 15 2013 13:50:09)

Fiestvod wrote:

If in apartment to store - not strongly stinks? Or you their as canned rolled our)

On balcony closed, in pantry are. With the scent of problems there is no.

The kind all already. All. I already zatarilso. Await the your care package. :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

Ta all already. All. I already zatarilso. Await the your care package.

Looked. A bummer - on package sizes Carpio it seems that date assemble and shelf life was "over an avulsion line" on display so same nothing about dates not found :dontknow: seems that date was on an avulsion folgirovannoy bumper under plastic a lid. Remember accurately that have all pelletsov shelf life was within two years.
Dug up cube stickers with the maturity strangest in the upper parts of have Carp Zoom - until 20.12.2014 :cool: You can see on photo in atop left street corner:
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/S00Ou.jpg