All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Preferred reasoning about prikormke

Preferred reasoning about prikormke

Posts 1 to 30 of 999

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

By the way in Donetsk there is dealers, Music in which you I hope, can order (if already not bought) prikormki and pellets from browning.

And what this Music? I personally not saw prikormki browning in city of and of course interested in the price issue :question:

Has analyzed range of prikormok and immediately catches in eyes the, that prikormki are targeted not only on fish, but and on conditions fishing. This very literate and the right approach :cool:

If the domestic producer starts to do, too, most, then have Sensas yes and have browning can arise serious problems with fulfillment their products.

From entire prikormok browning in primarily zainteresovali: River, CANAL, BLACK magic.

Modern technology allows promoted "tempting supplements" in feed. They act roughly as batches of the drug, than more C consumes feed, the more his want eat still. Indisputably, for competition brand-name feed from leading good firms-producers simply treasure.

But for conventional fishing, when interestingly to compare forces with adversary (fish tank) on equal apply trademark prikormku with 100% guarantee of capture of, as something soul not lies.

Judging by from against this background, I supporter ideas Potapa with matchfishing.ru - apply prikormku the most primitive, and to experiment only with aromatizatsiey nozzles or bait on the hook (of course, in an amateur it comes to shagging) :unsure:

As would not were are good imported prikormki, but very dangerously hooking themselves to brand on the compounds, so as, narabotav their options use, can be in any moment overshoot on simpler absence of these prikormok from-for closing, for example, borders. After all nor for whom not secret, that browning, Sensas, VDE - this 100% smuggling.

+2

Фдуч wrote:

. Overshoot on simpler absence of these prikormok from-for closing, for example, borders.

Very correctly! Truth and with FishDream permanent disruption, at least have us: '(

RA wrote:

MA – It correctly! Truth and with FishDream permanent disruption, at least, have us.

Notorious, of course, that and with spoken native FishDream disruption occur% -)

+1

Disruption accented only have sellers, so as to gain fun price they await, until all not can sell, to Made to Order was more. And, respectively, some period some named on their counter not case. This demand have them, explaining, that and they lose profits on this.

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

How would not were are good domestic feed, but pardon, when in FishDream dying, not all being, even maggot, I would at all begun to doubt in is, and is worth whether at all apply such feed on reservoirs, where fish the and so little.

I after kneading prikormki FishDream always handful leave in box with maggots in, to they were saturated the scent of prikormki and enleve most often with a-a sleepover. Not too hard. If remains maggot, then he again same in prikormke lives in refrigerator, and on next a fishing trip I them'm using again.

BADARDINOV

These horrendous history pro the, that a mouse ate all, even gofru and down, and FishDream they spit her out, and also, pro the, that in kormakh the pieces of chocolates in wrappers, the pieces from broom, whom's getting creamed by floors in branch has for raw materials, avea to hear already many. To this already are accustomed.

And here is on expense of, in than can die all being, so I recently saw such a prikormku, it proved equipped prikormka Italian production (not let us to call producer), brought up as pattern. Month teetered open, but not of...... dried.. Smells (if this is so can be called) simply just starts fucking cleanly, any wild acidifying pulp. On taste of clear cutting where sea salt. And after all sells same such have them.

On expense discoveries borders and competition, then very ironically such to hear, given specificity (legal) treatment prikormochnykh mixtures foreign production in Ukraine, with which sign not corporation as a. Fear many "importers" this product so and not learn all barriers, with whom account for to face honest producers :crazyfun:

And with other hand, better perishing browning, than second-rate product from Poland, Hungary or some domestic illegal aliens have their.

Last edited by полотенчик (May 23 2008 22:39:29)

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

I Agree, tin, full. But after all the same Sensas, Import, qualitative fodder. Browning this is not only the armory's firm this a few fishing teams throughout Europe.

Yes who against? We OK here not have in, that a mouse hunger strike staged a in garage with prikormkoy browning? :glasses:

Better would told and showed people, as and that? Truth, not’t forget say, that on latest Championship World on bobber as soon as, browning was feeding and eiaee only Bob Nadd :dontknow:

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

I think, on domestic feed rate, too, did not many.

And have us here only on FishDream and gets caught on for competitions :) Although what only not sells :flag: And poplavochniki and fideristy and even karpyatniki enjoy :glasses:

Incidentally already not one times on for competitions participants with Sensas 45-and well 45- :) Just analyze statistics who and that in the last time held on all-ukrainian for competitions and than was feeding :flag:

Quote with one Forum:

Where is something, a month ago, eiaee on Dnieper River fell swoop. From changeable tips were only small acids worms. As usually this spring to mid-days watered begun, and my worms unobtrusively render podmokli. To as something be in time to dry my invertebrates friends and give their body comfortable flavor I I sprinkled in box to them dry prikormki FishDream. On arrival put an box on the lower shelf fridge door and forgot pro them.

Today took out and dumped the all content on a tray. The entire prikormka proved compression on bottom boxes. Some where this mass under the bridge white moss a la gray, but importantly, that she not's mouth smelled and not zakisla (as this often the case with shoring in backpack prikormkoy). And here is across this wet compression most part are dangerous all worms and just coolly proliferate. Nor one away the worm I not found, but found whole rising generation.

To what all of this write. Can once on the basis of prikormki will created mass for normal a long storage worms. Not need to will somewhere wander about in search of humid summers mosses, of straw and land.

In short was would conveniently lovers of and those professionals, which sometimes gets caught on worms.

And here talked you maggots too hard :flag:

And at all, I have there is habit all prikormki view under a magnifying glass, snort and try on taste of (and as otherwise understand, as their use, if composition unknown. So here is FishDream delicious :crazy:

+2

Romeo wrote:

A have us here only on FishDream and gets caught on for competitions.

I for FishDream. Commercial goal me not interested in, and here is other goals even very: Availability + the price + the quality of + effect + pleasure from fishing!

Today at night arrived with three trip on the river Seversky Donets. Fish-sicles FishDream in different its infant formula and ratio Arom has shown its "Fighting character." On the second day, prikarmlivaya one and the same brovku, managed to circumvent "poplavochnikov not professionals", lovivshikh near in the system and in the number of and in weight copies a white bream and gustery.

Last edited by Артем (May 26 2008 12:46:45)

Артем wrote:

Illy themselves are preparing your prikormku prescription proverennomu?

Need to necessarily be able be preparing prikormku very prescription proverennomu. For this need time, when, finally, you smash hand, and will goes something fulfill. And simultaneously that and harvest Sherwood prikormkami (if suddenly they will disappear, will spare, proven option - its recipe) :nope:

Joke, and at all question to Fduchu, can can be to forge supply of FishDream in neighboring Russian regions, to we, too, in topic were? Or market even natural on Motherland enough?

Dood wrote:

We necessarily be able be preparing prikormku very prescription proverennomu.

Need not very lures from day one to do. Very grow moldy worm, shaking its filament, whet making the, how mormyshki, grind lures from day one and informed me that boats - can be only for obtain pleasure!

+1

FishDream in Russia is delivered not the first year. But Russia so big, that sate its for so a short interval time very difficult, especially if account for the contestant competition, which there is. Create demand in their spots implementation, and gradually FishDream advances bit and until your cities.

Here is a exclusive ASNOVA FishDream in Russia:

LLC "Company the White Bear-97"
Propulsion Moscow, 127273, Signals road tolls, d.35, office 1007

Phone: + 7 495 402-75-09, + 7 495 402-04-83
Phone / fax: + 7 495 903-74-39

E-Mail: sales@rosohot.ru
Web-site: rosohot.ru

+1

Артем wrote:

Illy themselves are preparing your prikormku prescription proverennomu.

And preparing on proverennomu TIMOKhOY prescription. I, of course, not many FishDream, and here is from Igor prikormka liked.

Артем wrote:

But until nothing new not can were.

Be Sneezy old, can for you he the old, and for such as I (if they at all there is) this quite a new formuler. Only if in your prescription there is such components as Sensas, FishDream and camping on P. The this not for us :dontknow:

Артем wrote:

Danil wrote:

But on a desert the island. That OK, there digging up good, a worm, 'll catch property fish under, break on the sun, got moldy worm, 'll catch fish lot more and throughput on vodka.

Immediately one senses - pros.

And here is here the Artem your pros and the apparently. On the sun maggot not'll be out. In shadow his need to was, in shadow. In short without vodka you Danilo remained (joke wouldn’t).

Incidentally has tried grow moldy worm himself. More nefarious affairs to imagine not can. 3 times was growing, and here is until fishing so deal and not recover the. Has acted gag reflex, and with the store-bought nothing, rybalyu!

And if seriously the me, for example preparation for fishing delivers not less pleasure, than itself fishing. Yes and to capture big deal on outlets, and still steep, dreamed up themselves tackle, not this whether so say apogee fishing industrialized fishing? (In of a line is that) o.o.

полотенчик wrote:

FishDream in Russia is delivered not the first year.

Dima the something and it. Need to supply in neighbouring area! Needs we with Oleg waiting for, to beta test and write article FishDream vs Delphi :D :crazy:

That on Minenko you can say, in general. Heard, Moscow athletes its adopt, Ukrainians like, too,.

I understand interest Fducha, but all same. We for equitable competition :D, to the same ah there is no FishDream in Belgorodeeeee, Nooooo! There is-higher I, enumerated species.

Advise!

oleg wrote:

So this you're ungrateful sons of bitches Messrs.! Have us for example except Delphi at all nothing there is no. And the kind progorklaya. One times took in the past year and zareksya.

Here is he, voice people! :confused:

But after all but same Oleg and without branded prikormok, because their in Volgograd simply NO, and why would and other not try do prikormku very (the so, on anyone case - on God pretend, and himself not them that helps themselves!) :crazy:

I from training to fishing, in including and from of drafting the own prikormki, get not less pleasure, than directly from process industrialized fishing! :rolleyes:

Dood wrote:

I from training fishing, in including and from of drafting the own prikormki, get not less pleasure, than directly from process industrialized fishing!

Accurately so. Only I have now time at all there is no, even tug ropes impose, 'm knitting on 2 - 3 through day drabs –. So buying, and in its time brothers Scherbakovy, yes and notebook still 80 - 90 s much have taught.

Messrs. fideruny ah you their prikormkami the, more accurately recipes share. Hope, on your designed await the new recipes.

Basis - wheat stalks, maize, oats (groats) - all obscure enduring as can be punier when one realizes (I razmalyvayu electric a meat grinder).

Zatemnitel - powder cocoa.

Flavoring - vanillin, coriander, cinnamon and other, Yuanchao powder flavoring for food.

After soaking on a reservoir can be add chopped the worm red (very, moldy worm).

% content - ranges in large range, the optimal composition desfasurare for everyone dam separately.

Dood wrote:

commander - wheat stalks, maize, oats (groats) - all obscure enduring as can be punier when one realizes (I razmalyvayu electric a meat grinder).

Zatemnitel - powder cocoa.

Flavoring - vanillin, coriander, cinnamon and other, Yuanchao powder flavoring for food.

After soaking on a reservoir can be add chopped worm red (very, moldy worm).

% content - ranges in large range, the optimal composition desfasurare for everyone pond separately.

Thank you, still 2 - 3 of strangers prescription stuck and it seems imbabers lot over their.

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

FishDream is so apparently driving. Let-the God. Read article Sergei Burdak. Report with host World. Sensas is so apparently driving? Or me not to believe their eyes?

Sake of justice exile on report …

WILDHUNTER wrote:

What on Minenko you can say, in general.

Me seems this better on matchfishing.ru ask. There, if me not changes my ’, even theme was such a. Simply here, perhaps, there is no people, which its tried (not sells she have us). I have somewhere in brain, you know stayed 4-1-1, that labor prikormka.

oleg wrote:

Well without vodka you Danilo remained (joke).

From Hi,. Did no one will pour for $250 old-a fisherwoman? ^ ^

Last edited by Данил (May 27 2008 01:07:58)

oleg wrote:

God fideruny ah you their prikormkami the, more accurately recipes share. Hope, on your designed await the new recipes.

When there is no prikorma, and harvest need to, then in move started up all that there is in the near from selpo: Traditional grits-- grits, gerkules, biscuits, so-. : Let even, that (on Sea truth) two - three a loaf bread in a hatchling pond just stick it in the, building block on bottom - and and it, eats ram. Than not recipe? :flag:

+1

Данил wrote:

When there is no prikorma, and harvest need to, then in move started up all that there is in the near from selpo: Traditional grits-- grits, gerkules, biscuits, so-. : Let even, that (on Sea truth) two - three a loaf bread in a hatchling pond just stick it in the, building block on bottom - and and it, eats ram. Than not recipe?

Overall approach to as cordage - than less the tin and no multimedia bells and whistles (rings, vetlyugov, karabinchikov and other things), the better.

And why in prikormke should be contrary? Likely, the same principle - than less elements of, the better. There is the fishers - lovers (not athletes), which gets caught solely on pressures will be formidable, which stuff themselves with kormak. On hook - Red the worm.
And, ironically, enjoyed.

In my opinion - fish can eat all the same, that and man :rolleyes:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Preferred reasoning about prikormke