All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Preferred reasoning about prikormke


Preferred reasoning about prikormke

Posts 301 to 330 of 999

301

Фдуч wrote:

In the early debate about future prikormke for athletes I presupposed, that the main debated object this prikormka “a dace ” and desire to withdraw on its consumer quality.

Like for theme ``I've been. And where this was?

Seen the all Your messages still times. If you their not payment, then not was speech precisely about prikormke "a dace", the more for athletes.

Was speech about Sport LE, which included would wishes athletes (????, why something only fideristov).

Did poplavochniki in Sport LE to participate not want? Their sales on FishDream in five times higher fidernykh and their all suits?

0

302

Fduch

Фдуч wrote:

… simply in prikormkakh FishDream never will bran.

So same talked pro raisins.

- see a gopher'd?
-No-parent!
, he there is (with)

0

303

Фдуч wrote:

[in further keep in view either crude izmelchennuyu or a puncture, either no.

In my opinion, better no and without of salt.

Modicum certainly d know what there there is no :)

Novel, you in than something condemnation before FishDream? On-my, precisely you all time this prikormkoy choice, experiencing and camping on D.

0

304

ZooM wrote:

I only FOR!

I, too,, only for that?

0

305

Nikolaich wrote:

I.M.H.O.,: If take From some Squints Sensas, VDE, and anything, from them, as from fishermen, will remain only poof. Of and impertinence is not the most bad traits, but when their in abundance.

Why you so? We all prikormku talk. Who zuboskalit, and who and help wants. Not need to nothing no one to occupy, otherwise will only FishDream, and this already monopoly smacks of :)

0

306

TUR wrote:

Prosmotrel all Your messages still times. If you their not payment, then not was speech precisely about prikormke "a dace", the more for athletes.

Was speech about Sport LE, which included would wishes athletes (????, why something only fideristov).

Did poplavochniki in Sport LE to participate not want? Their sales on FishDream in five times higher fidernykh and their all suits?

Himself seen the, nowhere :huh: essere something in brain... I snapped.

And about poplavochnikov, then there, too, goes work, but more volyuntarnym way :writing:

Vitalya wrote:

So same talked pro raisins.

And now say. Not used and not let us. Was precedent. One saturated 20 tons corn occurred with adds 0.3% impurity sunflower seeds. Our comprehension on stage production, when already Otherwise was late and costly. The trouble is, that even one seed very visible in the bucket prikormki.

Was still experience create sunflower pelletsa, but refused from-for hand pellets.

TUR wrote:

Roman, you in than something condemnation before FishDream? On-my, precisely you all time this prikormkoy choice, experiencing and camping on D.

:huh: A in than such echo this? Novel and remains our the main local an expert. And the main critic of. Experts, which happy with all, not need no one.

And what we we, so this normally.

0

307

Фдуч wrote:

A in than such echo this? Novel and remains our the main local an expert. And the main critic of. Experts, which happy with all, not need no one.

And what we we, so this normally.

Ah, after 328 office me so it looked. I same not knew, that this normally :)

Last edited by TUR (Nov 27 2009 02:03:53)

0

308

Nikolaich wrote:

. If take From some Squints Sensas, VDE, and anything, from them, as from fishermen, will remain only poof.

Stupidity wrote. Every fisherman it legitimate himself choose prikormku and if he has the opportunity to buy expensive prikormki, then this raze not affects his prowess :crazyfun:

+2

309

Nikolaich wrote:

Man offers airy construction of. Yes, he promotes their products, he trying to do its better (that in this bad.

And who and where said, that this poorly? Let promotes, on health! All the more, that promotes relatively easily herdable product. Or you significance words "genius" with than something mixed up?

Nikolaich wrote:

I.M.H.O.,: If take From some Squints Sensas, VDE, and anything, from them, as from fishermen, will remain only poof. Of and impertinence is not the most bad traits, but when their in abundance.

Brad been utter!

+1

310

edgik wrote:

FishDream of course and indisputably the best in Ukraine, but only among our Ukrainian producers and not more.

VIVA wrote:

Meanwhile more, that promotes relatively easily herdable product.

With this cannot be not agree. On this moment this is so. Importantly not we relax, so as appeared many competitors in the last time (she significantly broadened its range of, Three an, Megamix, Philip of Cleves and Ko and camping on D. And camping on P. - market becomes for competing) :flag:

0

311

Romeo wrote:

The main thing not we relax, so as appeared many competitors in the last time (she significantly broadened its range of, Three an, Megamix, Philip of Cleves and Ko and camping on D. And camping on P. - market becomes for competing).

Evolution development. Through this need to pass.

Years 10 ago in Poland was 5-6 producers. When we started, years 6 ago, their already was more 30 fringes, only known us, we seriously have studied then question. Now again 5-6 and still someone disappear through couple of years.

0

312

I here is personally await the new parties, to watch will whether solved the problem with komkovaniem and symmetrical "offer me a drink water" prikormkoy, else frankly little worries :dontknow:

0

313

Decided to to share some nuances in preparation or improving prikormochnykh concoctions :hobo:

In supermarkets sells the popcorn rapid preparations. In and for three minutes bag seeds or sacs or (the cost of 6 Grzywna (.) turns into huge together of popcorn, with in bag before impeccable can be with the help syringe inject various syrup for inspiring popcorn station a certain aroma and more taste :cool: :flag:

Then being the coffee grinder (I'm using razmelchitel in any rate comparison) and quite quickly our superb excess fare for industrialized fishing small fry. One what ????? on 2-3 kg prikormochnoy a mixture :love:

Is obtained very economically and effectively :flag:

0

314

So-varying degrees faction can be obtain with the help kitchen harvester :flag:

Bread, which constantly remains and eventually withering,,, I'm cutting on small pieces of and (Isaiah 11, in the oven. Then peremalyvayu peatmosses in any rate comparison, which is crunching peatmosses not only in property faction. Remains many biscuits over average and major faction, which can be sort your with the help various sieves which operates with different diameter of of cells (baggy full around their have wife :crazyfun:) :glasses:

In end is obtained three a mixture from petty, average and major faction and in matter on what fish do mixture of, 'm using so-varying degrees faction :cool:

Long winter evenings this attractive opportunity even as something videos – entertaining :flirt:

0

315

Nikolaich wrote:

. Where sea salt is actually added in feed and prikormku for freshwater only in as a cause allergy.

What is role cause allergy?

0

316

Nikolaich wrote:

… role all preservatives? Lasting storage …

Simply I read all previous debates about adding of salt, and I so understood, directly on a reservoir where sea salt add raze not for storage, and for moreover, to make prikormku more attractive for specific fish in concrete conditions industrialized fishing.

0

317

Romeo wrote:

period, which constantly remains and eventually withering,,, I'm cutting on small pieces of and (Isaiah 11, in the oven.

I, too, so do, but I have homes are formed, mostly, peatmosses from Battle of the Moskowa and rye bread. As applies fish to tminu and other spetsiyam, which feast in that molasses bread?

. And attractive opportunity this indeed videos – entertaining and, I would even said, reassures :flag:

0

318

Дима wrote:

. Peatmosses from Battle of the Moskowa and rye bread. As applies fish to tminu and other spetsiyam, which feast in that molasses bread?

When I on early life not enjoyed such the bait as maggot, I not times noticing, that on the pulp Battle of the Moskowa bread precisely Crucian better reacted, and here is a dace better lovilas precisely on the pulp white bread, is obtained that at least karasyu flavor Battle of the Moskowa bread likes :flag:

0

319

About oparyshe: He hopelessly has vanished in sale in Khartsyzske. Where nearby can be his to purchase?

0

320

Дима wrote:

Where is nearby can be his to purchase?

In Donetsk in any no clothing left :flag:

0

321

Nikolaich wrote:

… 'll overreact - of khan a fishing trip.

Nikolayevich, never has tried on taste of edible silicon? Interestingly for what his make, like salty? :question:

0

322

Ah so and in prikormke where sea salt …

Nikolaich wrote:

Ponty.

0

323

On large confidence and whispers:

There is even more diletantskoe I.M.H.O.,, that bream in the most heat likes very acidic prikormku with a strong the scent of fennel.

+2

324

Colleagues, know many in pulivelizator add dose attraktanta.

Enough whether will then wash A group some boiling water, after incremental-and smells, or better have several pulivelizatorov? :blush:

0

325

Алекс wrote:

Colleagues, know many in pulivelizator add dose attraktanta.
Enough whether will then wash A group some boiling water, after incremental-and smells, or better have several pulivelizatorov?

In my opinion not worth glee times do come on this about :D, dose residual-slim to make weather in subsequent church.

More many can be simple water from dam sorely tested, kipyachenaya water think fact a puzzlement :D

Last edited by edgik (Dec 5 2009 17:58:45)

+1

326

Yesterday in no clothing left saw a new kharkovskuyu prikormku for Cold water, which so and is called: "The Cold water." Anyone enjoyed, what reviews?

0

327

And that for producer stingy miracle for Cold water?

0

328

Дима wrote:

… a new kharkovskuyu prikormku for Cold water, which so and is called: "The Cold water." Anyone enjoyed, what reviews?

ZooM wrote:

A that for producer stingy miracle for Cold water?

Dima slightly-slightly Shiller wrong - producer "Ay Electrotex ” took place" - Dnipropetrovsk, so that question to our dnepropetrovskim friends - that this for miracle?

Zoom

Last edited by РомаД (Dec 16 2009 13:48:16)

0

329

РомаД wrote:

.. So that question to our dnepropetrovskim friends - that this for miracle?

Nothing write home about, level of current FishDream. The main consumer this prikormki (have us) - fly fishermen, turns way "karpfishing" on amateur level, which on their the field in a while use on a half a ton of prikormki. For them importantly cheap, and to prikormka modicum a bit was better "Dirty."

0

330

On this Forum already repeatedly river prikormka Mondial. So here is, for those who never rebuffed with data guise of prikormki, putting photo wrapping:

http://keep4u.ru/imgs/s/2009/12/17/26/2663abc8312bddacd88ca5aecc3cb2e4.jpg

This budgetary a series of. There is razvesovka 1 kg and 2.5 kg.

http://keep4u.ru/imgs/s/2009/12/17/a3/a3069d5e1f10c39d86e8f6737e6f4d24.jpg

This more costly a series of. Razvesovka, only 1 kg.

Last edited by Feederal_74 (Dec 17 2009 14:45:15)

0


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Preferred reasoning about prikormke