All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Preferred reasoning about prikormke

Preferred reasoning about prikormke

Posts 421 to 450 of 999

fm967 wrote:

why precisely come from pigeons

Additive this popular precisely in rance, and here is at what reason:
Use Guano wild doves - not has no sense, they subsist than --something. Doves same with golubyaten grow on selected kormakh, and it is this Christmas good in stern, there many nedoperevarenykh seed.

+3

worm wrote:

there many nedoperevarenykh seed.

What tin. Can better as in Chyonkine? Roll back nadumanoe and cannabis immediately in food. In the pure? He spoke vaguely of her of course. But logogram my. Ah truth, you that on derzhitsya not are looking. What there nedoperevarennye seeds? Yes let us themselves there are already farmi "the weed and muesli and" produce "quality Guano for prikormki.

Tin.

Guano. This past me!

Last edited by (Mar 3 2010 09:03:48)

Nikolaich wrote:

That's an interesting thought. Fish kapalkhen.

In assortment cyprinids kept ", much more" this MULTIMINO (reeks slightly strawberries), NUTRAMINO ("meat" a smell to it) MINAMINO, FIShKAMIN. And etc.
Although, who his knows. I kapalkhena in eyes not saw, not in example MULTIMINO and NUTRAMINO, which there is in sale.

Last edited by (Mar 3 2010 09:03:05)

wrote:

ah truth, you that on derzhitsya not are looking. What there nedoperevarennye seeds?

Roma, I perhaps slightly inaccurate put it. This not means, that positively reject there entire, and means, that in gunk, thanks to these not until the end of "River" zyornam many interest fish substances.
In proof of let me give you saying from Russian option books Practical leadership on prikormke (understand Desqu & LUK Bodis):

"Additive in the form of litter to the main prikormke never would prevent. Rich proteins, which well are assimilated fish tank, this very financially-engineered additive: If only she high-quality. So, better use bold litter from-under doves, which provided hemp the seed, maize, coriander:, which already are used in fishing it comes to shagging, not less bold litter wild doves, feeds for whom serve often little the items kernels "

Moreover, Christmas very strongly reduces activity prikorma, so is used deliberately, typically, for industrialized fishing major, not petty small fry

Last edited by worm (Mar 3 2010 09:27:36)

worm wrote:

Practical leadership on prikormke (understand Desqu & LUK Bodis):

And de this a device can be download?

wrote:

A de this sized device can be download?

Know accurately - was in the old matchfishing.ru, now in networks meet individual head of? Also several of heads of stationed on the new muh: http://www.matchfishing.ru/search/artic … E%E8%F1%EA

+1

worm wrote:

know accurately - was in the old matchfishing.ru, now in networks meet individual head of? Also several of heads of stationed on the new muh: http://www.matchfishing.ru/search/artic E% E8% F1% EA

Misha! Text on soap graffical if not pity. Nor one the reference not works I have even, pass. Interestingly revere simply copyrights books on this about.

Last edited by (Mar 3 2010 20:14:36)

wrote:

No one the reference not works I have even, pass.

This, it seems, site now not works. I have books, unfortunately, there, saying accelerated having received on memory in banned.

wrote:

Misha! Text on soap graffical if not pity

a bit from that books or even the entire she, I do not, for entire book did not see

+1

wrote:

a bit from that books or even the entire she, I do not, for entire book did not see

About Watson: Ta! Thank 786!

worm wrote:

additive in the form of litter to the main prikormke never would prevent. Rich proteins, which well are assimilated fish tank, this very financially-engineered additive: If only she high-quality. So, better use bold litter from-under doves, which provided hemp the seed, maize, coriander

Will have everyone rybolovu win, as least, personal the pigeon-house :D.

wrote:

We should have to everyone rybolovu win, as least, personal the pigeon-house

Why? Virtually in all microdistricts there is such dovecote. Many until now like doves engage. Come to person and he you absolutely for free this all gavnetso will put provided that you the pigeon-house going to clean up :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 4 2010 08:57:54)

Romeo wrote:

Why? Virtually in all microdistricts there is such dovecote. Many until now like doves engage. Come to person and he you absolutely for free this all gavnetso will put provided that you the pigeon-house going to clean up

Yes, but who will provide desired ???? ???? doves, to Christmas was "high-quality"

worm wrote:

better use bold litter from-under doves, which provided hemp the seed, maize, coriander

On victory, this a headache for me need usual golubyatniku-nerybolovu :D?

wrote:

At victory, this a headache for me need usual golubyatniku-nerybolovu?

Incidentally you for good reason. - Pigeon man-pros any sign shnyagoy their anticipate feed not will. My grandfather every weekend traveled on starvation andwheat. Droblennuyu maize. Of the sunflower seeds and much else to feathers were downy and gentle :crazyfun:

+1

wrote:

At victory, this a headache for me need usual golubyatniku-nerybolovu?

I not - Pigeon man, but know that doves sometimes departures in field accusations, try Pinart that they there keep pecking? 's gonna get eaten's not it and entire prikormku can be debauch.: '(

Sorry. Can interject.
There is opinion, that come from pigeons litter, as additive to prikormke, valuable rather not gastronomic qualities, and chemicals properties. And contrary beliefs Nikolaich, that prikormka must be neutral RN, adding have pigeon litter changes RN prikormki and respectively water in point industrialized fishing. Because the use of litter justified far not in all conditions (how I understand, I can fooled, litter has composition closer to schelochnomu and more effectively will work in reservoirs with more acidic environment, and as a consequence from this not will work in water with close to itself RN).
There is opinion, that fish, and in particular driven carps, under search for food react to any change environmental (as the climate temperature, RN, fresh water (water and camping on D.) in point fishing and, being creatures of on nature curious, seek to in this point for its studying (in particular on subject feed). The main aspect of under this is that this point stands out from surrounding space those same RN, temperature, salinity. In further same already work gastronomic quality prikormki, which directed on the, to engage fish prikormkoy, as feeds and on opportunities keep its (fish) in that point.

Correct.
In year-old season in our reservoirs more effective "hydrotherapy center odors" tutti-Froot, strawberries, pineapple (in awful worker-mutating from Spring, when fish in force need rapid recovery living forces after same with winter quarters and before mating at reacts on "meats" odors that lend the signal high nutrient value and availability of in prikormke large numbers of proteins). Is happening this likely because, that the water in our reservoirs has more alkaline RN and these odors more stand out on general backdrop of.
Absolutely not insist on their cause.
With t Dmitri.

!!! wrote:

Ah if would this wrote carp, Crucian, bream, podust, right emphasize :), then can and can be was would insist ;)

And at all about any the fishes speech in the context "meat" smells? Me the understandable, others can not understand.

wrote:

A at all about any the fishes speech in the context "meat" smells? Me the understandable, others can not understand.

Rather karpovye.

!!! wrote:

All that you wrote there is truth, the only "BUT" - this applies ONLY to to karp! (On anyone case for forums not known with karpfishingom) :mybb:
Repeatedly tried to project karpfishingovskie theory on an. Not works! :yep: How not fact have the servant-trophy-fish utterly other gastronomic preferences and delights, which not in least help it survive in reservoirs with a decent once a inflaming. :hobo: Also, driven carps in dependence from size, too, are targeted for differing roadwheels base - if, suppose, karpiki until "kiloshki" take on worm - the in this a reservoir decent Karp's on worm you hardly balcony. In my opinion: '(

+1

shkatula wrote:

if, suppose, karpiki until "kiloshki" take on worm - the in this a reservoir decent Karp's on worm you hardly balcony. In my opinion

On worm can be and there is no, but on a shrimp, vypolzka etc. Also if a minor carp actively Takes on maize (1-2 grain) there is sense impose on hair with your heelbone enough and wait more biggest. From personal observations Alexey.

Last edited by (Mar 6 2010 22:29:14)

And fish its Propulsion Eats? O0 saw today fishfermenty in a jar As a memento 45ml for 180 rub, that tell? Or this type feels Propulsion Their brothers thinks there many prikormki and is sailing there? :crazy:

wrote:

saw today fishfermenty in a jar As a memento

The you of mixed up, ferments with excrement. :D

Men, ah ca ????? pro G. From whom there is personal experience use of Guano with feeds. Share, ah Th trample on a man this subject?

+2

wrote:

What you of mixed up, ferments with excrement.

So there in the composition of the written - wastes zhizniedeyatelnosti fish or long so. And seller said except Gauna ryp Tae-san still and gauvno landscape! :cool:

wrote:

Illy this type feels Propulsion Their brothers thinks there many prikormki and is sailing there?

If chegovek feels Propulsion Their bratv, or fellow brethren menshikh, then is happening all things differently.. Can have fish was wrong,. :(

And still I think, on that LOVISh - the and LOVISh.

Last edited by fm967 (Mar 7 2010 14:24:10)

+1

As akvariumist with-serving autocrat (former) Id say - eats!

And error get him to say something promoted in prikormku a citric or orange bitters rind??

Motivate please, often read, that zamesil to example 5-6 kg prikormki, what goal are chasing after zameshivaya immediately so many? I usually'm kneading it one or two kg, in the process industrialized fishing'm kneading it even, believing, that she not wears off. Not nothing for Flud, very it is important to know as correctly.

wrote:

what goal are chasing after zameshivaya immediately so many?

Stupid question :). Goal have us one - to capture more other. 17 liters this not many, this limiting. Not whether his mesili would more. On individual poplavochnykh on carp allow 25 liters. Have karpyatnikam and 300 can not have to.
Why immediately entire? Dozames in poplavke banned. That immediately was mixing, those and] However until the end of.

Fideraly not exception. They would and are happy get somethin '30 liters, but the feeding trough this and for two days not you just gonna shoot. So they and zapping and over prikormkami, thinking that less can be better. Holding themselves and turmoil can provide entertainment surrounding their khudozhestvami. Never met strong poplavochnika, which would enjoyed from a pipe, magic back there, with cartons of coconut, sesame, crack milk and camping on Afghan. Have them so. Do times: Five-seven packages prikormki, do two: Bubble-two syrup, do three: Adding coarse very (farmi "the weed, maize. ! Else from crafty.

Now understood, not knew, that there is what the restrictions in sports in the number of prikormki.
Ah and about foolish issue. Perhaps the right thing would have ask couple of-top three let stupid issues, than were having a seizure from themselves vumnogo, and in end so and to remain fool. And for the answer thank you.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Preferred reasoning about prikormke