All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Preferred reasoning about prikormke

Preferred reasoning about prikormke

Posts 571 to 600 of 999

Sashas, can precisely strawberries and gives this kislinku in its lavour. I smelled them different skopeksy, from different producers, in including and some ingenious from Rod Hutchinson, he on my view more just has sour dairy connotation + location, strawberries not is felt in its lavour. Although olfactory sensations have all on ways determined, loath on data sensations'll be forced to mark the prefix I.M.H.O.,. :)

ZooM wrote:

Although olfactory sensations have all on ways determined

Reality accurately! I over the past 6 years densely use with aromas of. For this time such a've just been listening to :O And most a notable in 90% cases opinion was kategorichnym and wrong, that especially all laughing about or and, in dependence from sentiments. So, PlayStations I.M.H.O., in conversation about aromas binding.

Sasha, you most importantly tell us, pro 20% strawberry indeed not expected, surprised you me. :cool:
The rest 80% that in them? Simply very interestingly. :question:

p.s. How many not bad about molesting SCOPEX on carp we should drink a and on a white fish not irresistible drive special, in the best case not seriously impair klevu, in the worst was smoking. :smoke:

Last edited by ZooM (Apr 27 2010 21:48:02)

ZooM wrote:

file import 80% that in them? Simply very interestingly.

As producer, I should not at all would to speak on this subject, but said "times", talk less and "two" (in lichke), and "three" not Id say, not been paved.

ZooM wrote:

pro 20% strawberry

Have different producers walking the percentage of from 10% to 18%.

wrote:

and "three" not Id say, not been paved.

Tough to you all, have producers. :)
Skopeks, as skopeks. And smell there at all there is no, of fish one, in my opinion :)

Especially, when that any of this bottled in machine, then at all horror!
As the took atraktis with fish the smell, is, and he a little bit of a jungle juice spilled in machine, there same razlilis for while,: Skopeks, strawberries, garlic LlNKLATER: More any aromy. In short smells until now sad. Wife not likes. Caps have these units, almost have all, not hold. Better or not enjoy the, or on the roof in dedicated blast electrify, if there is such. :)

Last edited by TUR (Apr 28 2010 00:37:01)

At all with smells question such. Once conducted experiment: Gave sniff clean water different people. What only odors they in it not heard. And nor one not said, that not reeks nor than. Here is me, for example, a new FD mix (carp) reeks sour beer Rutchenkovskogo pivzavoda. Gaponovve smelt, said berries any.

format wrote:

Gaponovve smelt, said berries any.

Point can on Rudchenkovskom factory beer from berries make prokisshikh :crazyfun:

In water incidentally flavor very differently is spreading and respectively chustvuetsya ponds :playful:

format wrote:

a new FD mix (carp)

Smells very grassroots! Something on manners very tasty child mean rice gruel. :flirt: I.M.H.O., - July - August.
Incidentally very cautiously with water, uvlazhnyaetsya very quickly.

wrote:

I.M.H.O., - July - August.

Is famously served in past weekend on carp we should drink a. 6 kg for 3 hours. Not rule out, however, and chance in the form of other factors. And can simply fortunate.

Who feeds (fed) carp prikormkoy with fish aromas of? Is worth use with "fishing" sypuchkoy grain (wheat stalks, the peas, maize, cannabis)?
Want try Traper Fish Mixa: Easy fish smells and a large number of fat casera peletsa, colorful biscuits over, peanuts + from themselves: Cannabis, the peas, wheat stalks. Has the right on life such composition in temperatures water 17-18 degrees? Or fish plate only spring and autumn on Cold water?

Forumchane, those who now. Maybe, you but fiderom. Tell pro prikormki. Can what especially there is?

Not know, have us water still couple of days ago was enough warm, to harvest "ins autumn" regime. Just 2 days as the freezing cold, went, with immediately with + 10 :)

Gepard wrote:

Dont know, have us water still couple of days ago was enough warm, to harvest "ins autumn" regime. Just 2 days as frost, with immediately with + 10 :)

And before, at all as was late-autumn. Me wondering compositions prikormki, can what deceptions were.

wrote:

Forumchane, those who now. Maybe, you but fiderom. Tell pro prikormki. Can what especially there is?

Already couple of months on weekends oblavlivaem one seat on Dnieper River. Bank for, trough from 30 until 130 grams. In ulovakh, mostly, podleschik until kilograms. Fish-sicles classical - lot more land, lot more very. Basis special role not played, tried differing and in different iuo eiiaeiaoeyo (FD SportBlek, FD bream +, FD River, Mondial the Black a dace, VDE GoldPro Bream, VDE Turbo, VDE Secret, elegant fashion, and other). Added many pomegranate. Other aromy particularly themselves not enfranchised, and cinnamon and pepper deter fish. Positive results provided, ironically, sweet isn't quite your thing in prikormke, type Skopeks, Bigfish, Fancy molasses and camping on P. Interesting to see, as fish had passed on winter regime nutrition - each time increasingly reason were failings in klyove, increasingly thinner accounted for questioning dog leashes but also, increasingly success kept from seats (even 10 meters in side played greater role, with, that terrain almost one and the same). Yesterday, at all, was biting, only with 8 until 9 fringes, then until the most the evening were single poklyovki.

Last edited by oleole (Dec 12 2010 14:28:49)

+4

oleole wrote:

fish-sicles classical - lot more land, lot more very. Basis special role not played, tried differing and in different iuo eiiaeiaoeyo (FD SportBlek, FD bream +, FD River, Mondial the Black a dace, VDE GoldPro Bream, VDE Turbo, VDE Secret, elegant fashion, and other).

Thank you! Indeed a useful for people post.
I Th asked, this on old memory with Yevgeny Buglakom on dace traveled, the latter fishing was already on snow, and to end had to from-for frost. So that interestingly, then prikormka special role not played at all. Because and asked.
Flavoring we not been tried before, but theme interesting. And coriander indeed so vividly themselves shown?

And here is what about the very. , too, as the ambiguous so . Stalechniki near at all without very in prikormke a. And a, with can be said so same as we. Simply we print enough of them motherfuckers on approach vytsepit more fish with one point, because under clip-on earring a, and they naturally there is no, but outcome have them was, too, so anything! - Tej.

Although in your case podleschik. Here with Motyl already history indeed another.

Thank you even times for report!

wrote:

flavoring we not been tried before, but theme interesting. And coriander indeed so vividly themselves shown?

Even on warm water, was engage activation awesome sauce under adding a pomegranate. Now leave carrying doses of of habit, fish not repels.

wrote:

A here is what about the very. , too, as the ambiguous so .

, too, it is unclear, how helps, but and not repels. Need to same than something fish feed, almost clean land it't feel like rubbing.)

And here is adding sweet syrup - clearly helped, at least, still week ago.

Unambiguously at all rarely something is determined by. Sometimes and without land and without pomegranate and without sweets lovilos. But on statistics (with dozen collective for travels in one seat) best catches were precisely with land, your coriander and the.

+2

On subject color of prikormki
Use of food dyes even in large kontsetratsiyakh indeed outcome neproyavlyalo.
The first suspicions to in a result surveillance for lumps in it podkrashennogo feed have under Bank - half an hour of exercise and virtually is being sterilized.
Later as something rising on skalistomu Bank was connected watch in sunny winter day results his poludnevnogo feed deal on Picker on korotke on relatively shallow depths, - kontrastoe bright spot anywhere on glinistom backdrop of trawling.
By using tips Zooma poeksperementiroval with in clown and here is only then a positive outcome "painting" became obvious. H. L. On kg dry a mixture and Core precisely in cool.
That concerns contrast, ironically modicum fodder goes black - but is famously and naturally merges even with peschannym upside.
That concerns good, interesting surveillance with Belyanskogo - under beef black feeds in 'stomachs Karpov had been vested an abnormally many silt (though land in fodder nevvodil), was a sense of that carp nevidya, but feeling fodder forced was literally thyroid gland began bottom cargos all consecutive.
Lighted the bait on such a backdrop of I so understand was visible as a beacon at night.
fishing on significant depths + 14m on leschiku suggest on thought that podkrashivanie and there nelishnee, although understand that on such conceals and so almost night :)

+3

And I over color feed wondered as chyoto in the catalog saw colourings in Brauningovskom the catalog. Have, tried. So it turned out indeed color prikormki thing classes! Truth the remnants of sulphate poplavochniki [. Familiar asked. Says helped the dye. And don who-who as not poplavochniki mess around over such thing as prikormka.
And the first time was painting prikormku in Konovke on the second day competition. Zhenya, then spotted the that with fish tank were those from whom fodder was. The dark. But pro the I already here like mentioned.
In one word now with a Gone Fishin '(necessarily I take colourings for feed.

Question. Peas zatemnyali or not? Different mixes I zatemnyal. And here is recall about the murky gorokhe.

STEPANENKO wrote:

The subject. Peas zatemnyali or not? Different mixes I zatemnyal. And here is recall about the murky gorokhe.

I peas not zatemnyal never. First, then when I his bad about molesting in as a prikormki I pro color prikormki and not thought, bad about molesting that there is, as states. And second, of bream contrary sometimes attracts precisely lighted prikormka. Not a gift most prikormok specifically earmarked for industrialized fishing of bream have yarkozhyoltyy color. Can be exceptions, when on leschu better apply the dark feed, but perhaps under-fishing Dnieper River, for industrialized fishing bream telescoping color not hindrance.

Conventional wisdom, that warm water - a strong aroma, the Cold - a weak. I entire life not can vkurit here is what: In warm water dissolving the ingredients flavoring is happening faster and smells is spreading on more remote distances, attracting thereby fish from afar, and in Cold all contrary. So why then on Cold water need to fear a strong aromy? I understand, that belle on Cold water it is difficult shake up aromatizatorom and force its swim far to our table (she almost in suspended animation), but after all and frighten away its these not scare me away. :question:

+2

Likewise. So same the brain with this theory of bucks. And when late-autumn a of bream - have friend efficiency was in two times more. Not weathered licked raskusyvat secret - there was the smell on approach for two Dam - chocolate. Aroma exceeding equilibrium clearly autumn bounced back in been.

Nikolaich wrote:

I understand, that belle on Cold water it is difficult shake up aromatizatorom and force its swim far to our table (she almost in suspended animation), but after all and frighten away its these not scare me away.

How I understand, fish could deter high concentration of aromy directly near trough.

oleole wrote:

fish could deter high concentration of aromy directly near trough.

Then can be share prikormku and in part of for start hard add aromu - let attracts, and the rest for trough to leave with weak aromatikoy and promoted living component - need to to 400 :writing:

oleole wrote:

fish could deter high concentration of aromy directly near trough

Yes nathin 'she its not production will scare off (if the food on head is strewed), and if fish in this place not, the, until she drift along, concentration of will already not such high.

In the past year our forumchanin Sergei ZOOM described fishing trip with kamradami in cold waters of Dnepr on purely year prikormku (as me I remember there dog ev-ev was happy nowadays) and had positive results.
The same here is I on aromam the entire in neponyatkakh and without ustakaninosti.

My thought these are - until on Cold water collecting fish (she more passive than summer naturally), then many aromy - this well. But then, when she already "embraced" and you continue to lend and to lend aromu in a certain moment its simply become many and fish makes "stop sign." Ah and further already you to think that to do)

Nikolaich wrote:

I understand, that belle on Cold water it is difficult shake up aromatizatorom and force its swim far to our table (she almost in suspended animation), but after all and frighten away its these not scare me away.

As chemists obyasnyayut--eto braunovskoe movement. The speed molecules in water, a warm voda--molekuly quickly fly and are shuffled, kholodnaya-- slowly. Respectively on Cold water fish from is far not're gonna attract, and busts with aromoy can be get.
Rather on Cold water choice seats industrialized fishing is important or Stalker (disambiguation) (fishing in movement).

WILDHUNTER wrote:

In past year our forumchanin Sergei ZOOM described fishing trip with kamradami in cold waters of Dnepr on purely year prikormku

, too, most read with reports poplavochnikov on of the match Serov (on-my) in Belarus - as our in first day flew with weak aromatikoy late-autumn (place-some rowing Canal)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Preferred reasoning about prikormke