All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Preferred reasoning about prikormke

Preferred reasoning about prikormke

Posts 691 to 720 of 999

Romeo wrote:

Oh perishing this youth. One more time fortune smiled and use - immediately same far-reaching conclusions narisovyvayutsya

Yes Roman, me simply was lucky!
I made conclusions, which me prompted people which not the first year gets caught in sports. And I asked why so? Me followed simple the answer - "So easier" Main task prikormki - "fish-sicles should not frighten away fish!" :canthearyou:
Chancellor's juvenile outburst not when not ends and I a bit wondered why so and not under every place utterly another prikormka? And have failed statistics for themselves such a, I not whom not want impose its opinion I simply voiced sovyo I.M.H.O.,!

I think that someone me understands, someone believes "the Young an idiot, nothing to acquire not Smtp in fishing it comes to shagging"

Фдуч wrote:

syrup or other sakharosoderzhaschie supplements in sufficient numbers severely affect on the mechanics prikormki (option LEVA). But also can be influence the mechanics mixed prikormok (option Romeo) or simple water (popular option).

And your opinion what on this about?

A.LEVA wrote:

A your opinion what on this about?

. Fish pity!

+1

BAMBUR wrote:

Skyfall this about Orgeat that composition and smells already present in prikormke under a certain kind of fish. And use every conceivable chemistry not always brings success that not do you say about prikormke. My opinion such: More spinning with branch, with aromami very cautiously and thoughtfully.

Can you and are right, but let us we will conduct a small statistics on prikormkam:
Vde a dace - they consider that plotve more likes smells spices and pomegranate, and this smells stands out in prikormke
Sensas - smells bitter chocolate, smeshinae caramel and molasses. Spices (Koriandra) and close not heard
FD - smells chocolate and large adding sesame.
And each company offers harvest dace!
So that need a specific mind fish?
And cannot be take base petty faction, and add there pomegranate or "Kopra molasses" or even that the, in that you believes?
And can spinning, too, well?

A.LEVA wrote:

I think that someone me understands, someone believes "the Young an idiot, nothing to acquire not Smtp in fishing it catching"

Not United Nations attention A.Leva on remarks type "young-green."
. "Youth - this lack of, which with age passes" (with) not remember who said.
And here is the purchased experience will remain with you forever.

+1

Алексей Tigma wrote:

A here is the purchased experience will remain with you forever.

Thank you you for service!

A.LEVA wrote:

, in that you believes?

I optimist with tilt on reality. For me fishing this leisure more and positive weapon for more important affairs. In feeder I in greater extent anarchist of because not always follow rules.

A.LEVA wrote:

A can spinning, too, well?

BAMBUR wrote:

my memoirs opinion such: More spinning with branch

Алексей Tigma wrote:

"youth - this lack of, which with age passes, not remember who said." (With)

The Goethe words Kozakova in "Pokrovskikh porches".

A.LEVA wrote:

I think that someone me understands, someone believes "the Young an idiot, nothing to acquire not Smtp in fishing it comes to shagging"

Lesha, not worry about it. The line it's a shame, that he is already past through all of this)

Incidentally, such approach (fix benchmark elements prikormki) me and very like. Can be to see results experimentation with aromami, Physics a mixture, tactic zakorma and camping on P. Much of this season so and himself otrybachil.

oleole wrote:

the line it's a shame, that he is already past through all of this)

The kind no scores. Empty this all. I realistically so think.

Here still such. See sense in expand "bases", or rather "schemes" separately for Lake and rivers, which easily modify somehow with additional defining building blocks directly in the process fishing - a douchey Designer.
Incidentally, pro these the most supplements. In some reservoirs in a certain time year fish don't give a shit on "fidernye" prikormki: In some without pea plants nothing to acquire to do, second - without Makukhi, and camping on D. Or animals components (night crawlers, for example) without which fish on't care on our prikormku and can be simply sit and "quit smoking" on Bank.

+1

Romeo wrote:

empty this all

(With) Viktor Pelewin, "Prince worked")

duffy333 wrote:

In some reservoirs in a certain time year fish don't give a shit on "fidernye" prikormki: In some without pea plants nothing to acquire to do, second - without Makukhi, and camping on D. Or animals components (night crawlers, for example) without which fish on't care on our prikormku and can be simply sit and "quit smoking" on Bank.

100 %. Summer on Dnieper River in Kyiv and neighborhood without pea plants hard to capture normal bream. Rural rates again-same - oil-cake is so apparently driving.

Как то рыбачил я в прошлом мае на извесном карпятниками водоеме - Птицефабрике (под Васильковом),Так вот,ловил на метод.замесил ФД плюс семечек и конопли.Арома-сам бы ел!.За пару часов -пару карпиков.Грусно. Потом пришел смотрящий ,обилетить,и так я его раздобрил что, угостил он меня своей прикормкой и поделился секретом.
В итоге-за два последующих часа я наловил два десятка карпиков!Ну конечно оставил себе несколько-покрупнее.
Прикормка была:развареное пшено с кукурузной мукой, а насадка:желтый шарик пенопласта!

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

A me even love how not having a flight thought what about the mimic aroma tendons of alongside an effeminate body of water plants.

Ah not know. Amurchika one I on that tomato took :flag: - near as times have backbone and ogordik was broken

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

A if would fish indeed so popakhivla khalibutom

And me don't care, than she reeks - I its nor in what does not consume a variety of, presnovodnuyu in sense.

P. S. One familiar official on Greenery of and category: Dendrology on full meant it argues, that in Kievan area fish not the, that there is - in hands borrow cannot be))

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

This is I about how simply, that such a Doohan as have Boylov and peletsa khalibut, nor in rate nor in kitchen perhaps not you will find web. And carp we should drink a likes. So de he his could conceal in life when smell and try. As and pineapple, banana, the Cranberries and anything.

Roma
Here is this not need to, under water they not smell! This dogma fishing.
Odors under water raspostranyayutsya utterly on Different.
This closer to concept of taste of, so as with water try out.

Of our protection, with Physics increasingly understandable, zameshali-test-increasingly in sight as works.
And here is with chemistry not bad listeners work, because not know AS.
Hence overdoses in returning, not the right conclusions and camping on D.
In my opinion

Roma, I this autumn sometimes inscription Brauningovskuyu sypuchku offers directly from banks in crime as under it comes to shagging small fry. And this an unambiguous an overdose somewhere on order as least. The effect was positive - poklevki became greedy and strident with that until this was lukewarm response obsasyvanie tips of his moldy worm. This not panacea, but all same.

From I and say, not bad listeners, not know as need to.
Drink on-more, and are extremely happy outcome.
Not pravilono this.

And me liked on outcomes 2-'s seasons mixture of pomegranate with mint. A dace with podleschikom were in of shock. Previous on FD bream sat was smoking, and I on potato gun with a mixture of M-K. Catching on every zabrose

лёша wrote:

From I and say, not bad listeners, not know as need to.
Drink on-more, and are extremely happy outcome.
Not pravilono this.

In my opinion, here only & by and personal condemn for everyone separately fact dam :flag: 1425 conformity to GOST-thermometre or ANOO and not reeks.

Hello!
Purely sake of experiment. In this season under it catching on River printsipipalno not inscription aromy in prikormku.
Runaway not found. Aromatiki themselves trains been lacking with head. Enjoyed FD- bream, a dace sport-black, carp. Traper- bream (speschial), a dace (speschial), carp-Ling-Crucian.
Here is spreyami had a, helped clearly, especially in October month. Under transition with heat on the coldness (if can be so say)
From personal is deprived, then Traper stable works, clearly labor prikormka.

vinni wrote:

That spreyami had a, helped clearly, especially in October month

If not secret, whatever?

Far not secret.
All sprays from companies FishDrim: Vanilla, night crawlers, frutti, launching. More often a positive outcome provided sweet odors, even on Cold water.

Thank you. And what is their the price in Ukraine?

volod wrote:

Thanks. And what is their the price in Ukraine?

Roughly 2 dollar sprays are worth.

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 14 2011 23:42:08)

Have us at the local Forum there is theme - to buy some of that flavoring that apply for confectionary products exempted. Concentration of there scary (roughly 1l on 1 ton product), and loath question those "who in topic": Is worth whether to acquire such flavoring?

Megatron wrote:

Wu us at the local Forum.

This where? Fill the its my Profile,to was clear.

Megatron wrote:

concentration there scary (roughly 1l on 1 ton product), and loath question those "who in topic": Is worth whether to acquire such flavoring?

Think, if odors the resonant, then Context. After all not difficult their Mikoton to reduce concentration, to not you overdo it in the process use. And that this for concentrates? Where can be to purchase?

Megatron wrote:

Wu us at the local Forum there is theme - to buy some of that flavoring that apply for confectionary products exempted. Concentration of there scary (roughly 1l on 1 ton product), and loath question those "who in topic": Is worth whether to acquire such flavoring?

Other have Salapina on Forum, how many he recommends bandy cinnamon in prikormku? Regulation utility of, with there not mistyped word, his that know me are like, he specifies-many, there slightly whether not 20% on store, so that scary-even need to watch. I in she prikormku, too, 't feel like rubbing very, and fish deal with the, with has tried far not in one place with a decent trader, on geography. People in mind culinary spices or essences?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Preferred reasoning about prikormke