All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Preferred reasoning about prikormke

Preferred reasoning about prikormke

Posts 721 to 750 of 999

Explain please that such betain and protein is. And why they in prikormke.
Want to apply.

ATC code A16AA06 (Wikipedia) - change roils exchange processes and as a consequence like digestive, and this in turn forces fish asset it eat.
Protein is, on Different protein (Wikipedia) - perhaps need not to explain, that high-protein component is attractive for fish and boosts waste value prikormki.

Men who knows where such a hell is that can be buy and how many she is worth?

http://corona.net.ua/bomba.html

http://uploads.ru/t/J/X/d/JXd1g.jpg

There is couple increased the on which I am confident such a hell is that shoot, will it whether well :yep: And hands dirty my not need to. There there is bridges and in 5-10 metres from bridges depth Dam 4. Karp and tuna melt are swimming akurat on this distance there is. Attracts personally me the that nothing tied not need to and judging by around the "springs" from such briquettes should be whether well :yep:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 3 2012 10:01:11)

Entire which has been produced us products can be to purchase:
Ukraine, Propulsion Kharkiv, shopping center "Barabashovo"
Afghan gathering spaces that offer universal:
Music 21-01-100
Music 12-05-4
A box 10-2-63
A box 10-2-117
A box 10-2-142

+ 38 050 323 94 80 Andrei Viktorovich

Dispatch orders transport carriers:
+ 38 050 493 14 74 Alexander

Chechako this pitfalls those briquettes 4-1-1? And if not difficult vlichku write how many one heat is worth.

I moreover that want such buy in Donetsk without curiously dispatching and camping on P. , For hemorrhoids.

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 3 2012 10:04:31)

Yes this they I with site crown has copied's sounding price text them back pl and mines party sending what

Romeo wrote:

unfond of men who knows where such a hell is that can be buy and how many she is worth?

http://corona.net.ua/bomba.html

Last summer in Simferopol in one no clothing left saw on price 40 Grzywna (packaging. Wasn’t positioned as novelty 2011!

Ленур wrote:

on price 40 Grzywna (packaging.

Yes perishing. Stopped you me. Thought that UAH 20 this the that need to for similar products. Not d again hinder hands :(

Although can this only "greed retailer", not the price producer.

To normal give place industrialized fishing need to as me seems wrapping 3. In end 120 UAH. As something not tawdry given that for these her I can do 12 kg samopala with similar characteristics or buy 8 packs FD. And muster far more fish.

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 3 2012 11:37:18)

Romeo wrote:

"greed retailer"

100%. Need to penetrate today’s prices.

позвонил узнал

12шт в ящике  25 грн опт цена=доставка

Чечако wrote:

12шт в ящике  25 грн опт цена=доставка

Ленур wrote:

видел по цене 40 грн упаковка.

хорошенькая наценочка  o.O  :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

pretty natsenochka

Had 4 month in a small a fishing little shop, who sells budgetary rigging of this ship. So there leadership for definitions retail prices (in 90% cases) simply wholesale umnozhali on 2 o.o.

Roma, and FishDrim in Kyiv on 25grn?

duffy333 wrote:

Roma, and FishDrim in Kyiv on 25grn?

Biznessss on insider :crazyfun: have us until now just coolly on 15 Grzywna (lies.

Not lived would I as before in his House I would itself mini-religious rituals has created on production prikormochki for themselves and known :love: Wu me even ???? a separate was under this deal: '(

And in apartment have razvernutysya :sceptic:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 3 2012 13:04:51)

Here is test from magazine "Total Coarse Fishing"for March 2011 - Prikormki for major fish. Truth half of them even in Kiev stores never saw, but the oaea :D

http://uploads.ru/t/f/I/h/fIhwV.jpg

So,
On that need look when choosing prikormki for major fish:
1) At that in primarily is worth to pay attention?
Many prikormki contain in sufficient numbers large particles precisely for attract copies bigger than others.
2) How many needs fluid for preparations prikormki?
Clear prescription there is no - some prikormki require additional douvlazhneniya for order to achieve correct autogeneous.
3) stick to whether instructions on workshops with prikormki, which there is virtually on each packaging?
Frankly, these instructions need only for absolute newcomers, which at all not have no experience in preparation prikormki.
4) created whether prikormki under concrete species fish?
Mostly - there is no. But some producers insist, that their prikormki contain components, which created only under concrete species fish.
5) At how many expands volume of prikormki after adding in it water?
Will increase unambiguously. But here is on how many this depends on many factors.
6) You can whether use prikormku with the gelva-netting / packages?
Even with adding water some a mixture well suited to this.
7) Which on autogeneous must be prikormka?
Here need a "anybody’s guess": Too hot dry not will to cling in feeding trough / on flete and will through dibs on pro-active, too wet will morph into a encouraged and not will correctly work.

How tested:
Under preparation prikormok were ignored all recommendations on wads, - all prikormki out of our way equally. Zameshivalos 500gr prikormki with 1 / 4 pints of (about 140ml) water and ostavlyalos on 2 hours. Then from prikormki lepilsya balloon and on him look bangin is ready whether prikormka to the use of or it needs still water. Before zameshivaniem monitoring-style his proseivali through petty a sieve - large particles separate from base. Then they only weighed me, were seen and dobavlyalis back in cool mixture of. Also after 2-hour expectations on helpings each a mixture zapakovyvalos in the gelva and look bangin on how many they "friends of."

Whom do tested:

http://uploads.ru/t/Y/u/1/Yu14D.jpg

And now on everyone separately :D

http://uploads.ru/t/I/Q/e/IQe9E.jpg

At whom able prikormka:carp
There are whether regulation on workshops with:yes
Packages:package 1 kg
"dance.Is" whether with the gelva:yes, if not pereuvlazhnena

Result tests:
After screening in sieve remained Alvita flakes, a bit cannabis and pieces of sponge-. Weighing up the showed, that in 500gr a mixture major faction 125gr. Immediately after mixing of prikormki in nose got hit very sweet aroma. This mixture of very easily pereuvlazhnyaetsya - caveat very imperceptible with it. Otherwise arrive at not labor prikormku, and sticky mass of. But in any case its better use with method / fletom.

http://uploads.ru/t/3/Q/S/3QSCZ.jpg

At whom able prikormka:universal
Packages:package 0.9 kg

Result tests:
After screening in sieve remained pieces of any something pelletsov and any colourful’s / Advils :O. Weighing up the showed, that their enough many - in 500gr a mixture major faction 225gr. Immediately after that they mixture of raze not smelled like, but later 2 hours from it already behaved acute flavor spices. Large particles have become lightly, but not razlezlis. Fish-sicles ???? well working for as trough. For use with method / fletom needs add still a bit water.

http://uploads.ru/t/t/j/p/tjpg6.jpg

At whom able prikormka:carp, Ling, barbel, golavl
Packages:package 2 kg

Result tests:
After screening in sieve remained pieces of corn and enough sunflower seeds. Weighing up the showed, that in 500gr a mixture major faction just 100gr. Immediately after mixing of prikormki from it went a strong smells biscuits with is easy ulovimymi notes of cannabis. After 2 hours expectations this mixture of 6600m a bit nedouvlazhnenennoy, but under shaping globe perfectly lepilas and clutched form of - this gives opportunity say, that she well apt for fidernykh feeders and lung fletov. For method and balls for prikormki with hands in it is worth add still get back a little water.

http://uploads.ru/t/M/2/8/M28ZB.jpg

At whom able prikormka:basic species living in River and stagnant water
There are whether regulation on workshops with:there is no

Result tests:
After screening in sieve remained only grain cannabis. Just their it turned out 125gr. They make ready prikormku very active - it starts to work as only involves the water. This the dark mixture of proved well ready for use with fidernymi kormushkami after 2 hours expectations. For method and balls for prikormki with hands in it is worth add still get back a little water. The most universal from all tested mixtures.

http://uploads.ru/t/w/4/s/w4sBl.jpg

At whom able prikormka:bream, Ling, carp

Result tests:
This mixture of has very a strong flavor cinnamon. From 500gr a mixture broke a catch 150 g corn and pieces of biscuits. Plus get back a little seed cannabis. After 2 hours mixture of ???? nedouvlazhnennoy. But as only you add in it water she becomes a sticky and heavy. So douvlazhnyat need very neatly (better with the help Pulvera) and in several approaches. Now pro grain cannabis. They in a mixture were fully unprepared - even after 2 hours in a mixture they immediately podymalis to the surface water. Not the most the best option.

http://uploads.ru/t/V/s/9/Vs9vQ.jpg

Result tests:
In this a mixture quite little major faction - just 50 g of on 500gr. This pieces of maize, focuses instead pelletsa and a bit red pastochino (perhaps for attract of bream). After that they from prikormki behaved fish smells with sweet notes of. After 2 hours prikormka was nedouvlazhnena for work with the feeding trough, not to mention method. However striking pastochino very well was on backdrop of dark brown prikormki.

http://uploads.ru/t/d/Z/2/dZ2LW.jpg

Result tests:
The main major faction in this prikormke - maize. Just its 150 g on 500gr. Immediately same under zameshivanii prikormka is beginning to exude almond flavor. After 2 hours we received large-adds prikormku, which was star by Gambero Rosso is ready for as trough. Adding a bit water received a good metodnuyu mixture of. This mixture of has very vivid color so that under need its can be darken dye pack.

http://uploads.ru/t/u/z/7/uz7SM.jpg

At whom able prikormka:carp

Result tests:
As only opened package, in nose hit smells sweet biscuits. Sifting showed the small number of (just 75gr) major faction. This was maize, cannabis and a bit 4-millimeter karpovogo pelletsa. After 2 hours Lies very hot dry melkofraktsionnaya mixture of. Needs still promoted water to bring through its until grinding halt after konditsiya. Wood-pellet heating as was a steadfast so and remained. Although this mixture of and is positioned as purely current its worth try and on leschu - its sweet flavor should something to Italian tastes this fish.

http://uploads.ru/t/5/q/A/5qAR6.jpg

At whom able prikormka:universal

Result tests:
In this a mixture very many major faction - 250 g of on 500gr. And almost all of this wealth consisted of pieces of biscuits. Sometimes enough large. Ah and where same without cannabis :D After preparations from a mixture behaved a strong smells biscuits. After 2 hours Lies very krupnozernistaya prikormka with browned biscuits. She fully claimed entire water and until normal fortune in it needs add still fluid.

+9

Who enjoyed ready cannabis from Dynamite Bates: The kind that in cans banks? There is squaring the, with garlic and with pepper chili. Fish not'll scare away? :D

Has tried and not times

Hedin wrote:

with pepper chili

- it catching carp. Outcome positive. Mix 700gr. Bank on 3 kg. Prikormki.

Hedin wrote:

Who enjoyed ready cannabis from Dynamite Bates: The kind that in cans banks? There is squaring the, with garlic and with pepper chili. Fish not'll scare away?

Garlic and pertsevaya - cool. In the past year with it not climb all over, and on price democratic (40 Grzywna (/ bank in the past year was like).

BAMBUR wrote:

under it comes to shagging carp. Outcome positive. Mix 700gr. Bank on 3 pounds. Prikormki.

And if a targeted fish and sea Bass, and carp, is worth promoted?

Vertex wrote:

garlic and pertsevaya - cool. In the past year with it not climb all over, and on price democratic (40 UAH / bank in the past year was like).

And prikormka under this (under amongst Sativa with chili or pepper) can be and "fruit"?
Vertex, and you add in what proportion?
Got interested in precisely this cannabis, camping on K. She there is, crude in niblets in city of not found.

Guys Podskajite please. Remained sufficient number of prikormki with last fishing I its I dropped it off in the freezer, can be whether its still use in next time?? :dontknow:

Yes, I personally oftentimes the such do.

+1

MAXIK wrote:

Children (Guys) please can you tell me. Remained sufficient number of prikormki with last fishing I its I dropped it off in the freezer, can be whether its still use in next time??

With start-up zakorm!

Romeo wrote:

Starter zakorm!

And harvest in the process why cannot be?

Can be harvest. Only after defrost need watch on how many have changed physical properties prikormki - is done balloon prikormki and catches on shoal. If she not works (not go bubbles, not detach particles and vast), then its in with start-up zakorm to create inert spills prikormki on bottom. Summer this well. If mixture of works, then quietly] However on it. All I.M.H.O.,.

+1

Whose something yanked me traits buy on amur here is such a excess fare :crazyfun: silage to find the something. 'll take a look sho will tell fish. On kind of the grasses ground :crazyfun:

http://worldfishing.com.ua/images/cukk_prikormka_amur_400.jpg

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 11 2012 22:16:54)

Romeo wrote:

Whose something yanked me traits buy on amur here is such a excess fare :crazyfun: silage to find the something. 'll take a look sho will tell fish. On kind of the grasses ground :crazyfun:

Roma! And smells from packs is felt? If "Yes", then what?

Yuri wrote:

Roma! And smells from packs is felt? If "Yes", then what?

I yesterday on neck received from wife. Came home and package with this grass put in spied a in corner. On the evening sit and say that for bullshit than something stinks or reeks - not understandable. Long sought. Then I get it. ha ha ha that this stinks. Wow and ganja I you I’d say there in package. Think can be shoals slaughter. Like and cannabis there is :crazyfun:

Although minds concentrated by me hazy doubts that White Amur nashinskiy on this's gonna fall. Wasn that some drug Addict White Amur :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 12 2012 09:02:24)

Romeo wrote:

not shoot and ganja I you I’d say there in package. Think can be shoals slaughter. Like and cannabis there is :crazyfun:

Although minds concentrated by me hazy doubts that White Amur nashinskiy on this's gonna fall. Wasn that some drug Addict White Amur :crazyfun:

Can fish this as times on today and lacks? Fever, the 16th, in water, too, not [kayf], termokliny prevents. And here breath of fresh smell? Type, beer svezheokhlazhdennoe. Fish in "shoals" intends to and begins "festival"!
Thank you! Will know. :cool:

And karpovye sypukhi from CUKK work have us? Recently saw in no clothing left, was several packs on 1.5 kgf mottos like carp and problem, faction in some Campaign) one a big murder.

Hedin wrote:

A karpovye sypukhi from CUKK work have us?

And figs their knows. Just not'll try. As me seems they nedanvo on market appeared.

Men here is honest word sometimes wonder if. And made all ask that yes as. Ah that cannot be very try and then to share information? If would all were in permanent search of suddenly common effort and even halfway there yet try all that there is on market and do what-jump to conclusions. And so is obtained that 3-4 human constantly in searching for, and other ah raze. I without houndin '. Simply not gather additionally in any way this phenomenon. :tomato:

Like one affair doing that.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 12 2012 10:33:12)

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Preferred reasoning about prikormke