All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Preferred reasoning about prikormke

Preferred reasoning about prikormke

Posts 751 to 780 of 999

Romeo wrote:

and made all ask that yes as.

Think that from for this :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

just not'll try.

Максимус wrote:

I think that from for this

Agree. But think rightly was if would those who ask and what the responding from its experience. Not you find? Understandably that no one nothing no one should not, but all same. So would was much "more effectively than" if can be so speak.

+1

Hedin wrote:

A karpovye sypukhi from CUKK work have us?

In our city of there is some kind koropyatniki-repeat offenders, which enjoy exclusively prikormkami CUKK. From moreover entire, that there is on their counter retailer, except this prikormki their nothing more not interested in.

Years five ago, I fell on hire fishing safari in district vodosbrosov with Energodarskoy nuclear plants. A warm water criticized in a small bay is Mikhail Kakhovsky reservoir, and therefore sea Bass and carp shipment in this warm place. Friends yanked Gone Fishin '(, in fact with worker seats, therefore prikormki I have not was no. Already on water feature, me have handed over bag for going on base prikormki CUKK. Uvestistyy Crucian ever responds as from barred. Cannot be say, that this of the credit strictly prikormki, for when she ended, are they biting a bit weakened, but not stalled.

Last edited by Danser (Jul 12 2012 12:10:14)

Danser wrote:

some kind koropyatniki-repeat offenders

And why repeat offenders?

Cukk feed, incidentally, this many run thing. Cukk Parliamentarian ("the grasses blood is a", as put it Romeo :)) - I without it at all not traveling, if known, that in a reservoir souslik amurchiki. Is clogging is famously with any prikormkoy. In as a major faction, if decisional laziness very be preparing, then can be well borrow Cukk Mix (in the composition of the as maize, so and flakes and anything). Liftingovye their supplements so same well addressed us. How I remember, Traper and Cukk - this one and the same plant. So same well, but not always, why something) predisposition of their maize dipovannaya in banks on volosyannoy services. Brindle nut I have conceal never no not worked, because I as something think, that I something wrong did. At all basic their compositions are intended more to net karpfishinga, so as very krupnofraktsionnaya and more suited for zakorma spomboy, in feeding trough zastryavat will. And here is Cukk Parliamentarian - outside competition, unparalleled until not found nor have one producer.

PS: Romeo, they have us already least year 4th in Odessa, itself same company with 1982. ???? vygrebayutsya with enviable regularity. Yes and about their puffakh, if am not mistaken you himself wrote in report as something on it catching tolstolobika fiderom ;)

PS-2: Went on their site (cukk.hu), unfortunately, have us very small range of's brought to him. Have them significantly more interesting things. :(

Hedin wrote:

A karpovye sypukhi from CUKK work have us? Recently saw in no clothing left, was several packs on 1.5 kgf mottos like carp and problem, faction in some Campaign) one a big murder.

This mixes, the most popular have us mostly. This not sypukha. This indeed fodder karpovyy, with I do not, why he so's feeling crook our local Karpov on Spain.

Last edited by Vertex (Jul 12 2012 12:18:54)

+1

Romeo wrote:

A why repeat offenders?

Ah this is so, allegory.
These lads when she traveled on on the or another hillsides, Terrace which 25 January 1959 Fidel Castro as least fifteen udilisch, and number of caught fish have them fit. In framework "justify trip", ah or not fit. In these framework.

Romeo wrote:

I Agree. But think rightly was if would those who ask and what the responding from its experience. Not you find? Understandably that no one nothing no one should not, but all same. So would was much "more effectively than" if can be so speak.

, too, agree. For themselves opened FD, cheaply and meaner, for ordinary fishing trips this for eyes lack! Goal naplyuschit many fish not I'm in pursuit, as states it is important not victory and participation. Yes and very often on for competitions enleve FD.

+1

Romeo wrote:

unfond of men here is honest word sometimes wonder if. And made all ask that yes as. Ah that cannot be very try and then to share information? If would all were in permanent search of suddenly common effort and even halfway there yet try all that there is on market and do what-jump to conclusions. And so is obtained that 3-4 human constantly in searching for, and other ah raze. I without houndin '. Simply not gather additionally in any way this phenomenon.

Novel, I gladly would anxious with various branch, but. Have us realistically nothing to acquire buy, indeed do buy can be, but one times: Bought a mixture from Gutkevicha- work, all the Hood, but more their there is no in sale, Music more simply their not bringing, even under Made to Order. And so virtually with all: Traper, vde, Tubertini- all Russia 1-2 times. Borrow for sample 5 kg prikormki for experiment, knowing that more buy its will have, you should agree is thus meaningless.
In stores on 2-3 species sensasa, carp SLRs, branded our type Sabaneyev, Mironova and heap any. Not Partzuf what.
In this year enleve only with FishDrimom, drgu periodically brings another from Kharkova. Here is so and live.

+1

Have us all of this normally in Internet stores sells, Russia tea not vanity-booga on his side and you have stores Internet trade many. Not understood everything problems, FD of course well, but pogurmanit if there is a clear understanding of through Internet Music most it.

El Amigo wrote:

FD of course well

I until eiaee property and secondary fish mostly to about 1.5 kg even nothing other not I bred about 30 letters. Tried Sensas. Mundeal. Difference on means church special not observed. When emerged interest harvest fish for 3 kg, with constantly and deliberately moved on Trophy column. Here is Cook laid my eyes on (bought on amur excess fare. On my view when fisherman in searching for this very even well. :flag:

Romeo wrote:

here is Cook laid my eyes on (bought on amur excess fare. On my view when fisherman in searching for this very even well.

Share this a mix of Native Americans (if its not knows) Alex "Trofeyu." Can he something can do a similar. Additive that is an awesome! ???? is used precisely as additive in mixture of, what say that its one use can be - 's & # it.

A bit about CUKK.
Took recently such a gizmo - it seems the bait, with the scent of of honey. Held on the hook well but razlomiv on in half understandable that this Alvita flakes glazed in than the with aroma. Dimametr these balls roughly 8-10 mm. Are biting only a dace and the if to break on in half. On carp we should drink a that the not matter. A dace a disease past not passes
Packaging resembles on this http://www.domrybaka.md/data/big/0254.jpg can tomorrow its sfotayu - 'll show

There is line pro this magnet, floating pellets. Esteem, there my the impression from pozavcherashney fishing. And not only my.

+1

Romeo wrote:

A one fiderist begun to see clearly
http://www.sportfishing.ua/communities/ … 50342.html

He says about prikarmlivanii cereals missile in, camping on E. On bottom will scatter. Until missiles and fearing woman until not deshel, so'm feeding 5322991 with large number of of grain, began explore a slingshot (theme created :-)). Or all same prikramlivanie, tasking in this article (and in a lot of many other) more effectively?

Nothing more effectively fearing woman not have come up with for rapid delivery major faction on point and create launch spills from it, I.M.H.O.,. For industrialized fishing on-start a carp and bream most the. There is no, there is still the walkie-talkie there is a ship She, but on money they are not comparable at all.
On the most article responded here.

duffy333 wrote:

Nothing more effectively fearing woman not have come up with for rapid delivery major faction on point and create launch spills from it, I.M.H.O.,. For industrialized fishing on-start a carp and bream most the. There is no, there is still the walkie-talkie there is a ship She

Nothing cheaper fearing woman, yes, there. And here is me more than the walkie-talkie there is a ship She identified with here is such a pleasant thing, catapult Amiaud:
http://s1.uploads.ru/i/GkMFL.jpg

Alphabetise, made focus, pristrelyalsya one times, after this made benchmark on earth to see how far to do dotyazhku - and forward. 10-15 kg prikormki departures very quickly, and not zadalbyvaeshsya rattle as you can, and not requires 8 accumulators for ships.

Yes and observed, that now its the price already not such a "bites." If before the cost of has vacillated in district 4500 UAH, then now 2800, and means ~ for 2400 UAH can be buy.

Last edited by Vertex (Jul 13 2012 16:16:43)

In RsN couple of years ago (so much his already not buying) saw its pneumatic for similar tasks-avtom the abundant pump, resiver- and targeting Fatah 20, pipe 15-net artillery.

If I am not mistaken, then announced similar "jammed" company "Tekhnopesh."

майк wrote:

In RsN couple of years ago (so much his already not buying) saw its pneumatic for similar tasks-avtom the abundant pump, resiver- and targeting Fatah 20, pipe 15-net artillery.

Gun prohibited on for competitions because, that she would clap, you know strongly. Its if am not mistaken the first YuARovtsy used.

Here is "sweet" metodnye prikormki from SonuBaits (the first, that in head time come and that himself has tried) - line of products F1and Chocolate Fish.
Have Fonz, too, like something there is in lineup cannot digest from’s Steve 5. And at all over the last year virtually have all English producers appeared on one-two kinds of sweet metodnoy prikormki. Think, that have vde with Sensasom, too, there is such prikormki.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 16 2012 18:24:07)

+1

It comes & # ^ are, as same me frets when people call prikormku "gave."
Over the last few days:
What gruel Dynamite Bait '’ s there is?
What gruel VDE there is?
And this bag for (shows on Sonubaits) can be hinder with here, we?
PS: Pardon, here is simply something "on what I'm hearing unfortunately."

Yes to your Lexus lifetime "frontal-with-nuts" was called.

Vertex wrote:

B & # ^ are, as same me frets when people call prikormku "gave."

Don in than deal. On this stage development fishing in our country such as you in minority and need to be careful in utterance. So as majority can and "to punish" :crazyfun:

Said gruel - means gruel! :crazy:

Romeo wrote:

so as majority can and "to punish"

T. E. Feed until satiety abovementioned gave :)

Vertex wrote:

A this bag for (shows on Sonubaits) can be hinder with here, we?

So importantly, prevent. And well visual, sho gets caught :dontknow:

About moreover AS gets caught stakimi choices as our offer here are very cool post :cool: with of Kyiv Domika Rybak's:
"Wrote: IRC
http://fishing.kiev.ua/vb3/showpost.php … tcount=814
Distinctions national prikormki
Elderly couple as something asked prikormku on bream, ah and because with leschovskim fishdrimom now tense, all right, then gave them megamiksovskogo a chocolate bream.
Through week came and ask still prikormki on bream.
- only not this a chocolate, and the all around gets caught, and have us zero, govnyanaya prikormka.
- :question: strange, and where you a?
- on Izumrudke on stick limpet-like.
- so there stream. There the main zakormka - gruel, such prikormke not hold one on sandy bottom under during such a.

Told device porridge and pro the, as many its need, to bream put on fodder. Recommended add in it Fishdrim Crucian (I have its many, so leave in bag for its. The same effect).
Wife spouse says:
- Serozha, have you half a pack of still remained MGM bream, here is its and, to add.
- you only half a pack of prikormki for fishing trip used!
- aha.

Horror, nedobachat, nedochuyut. As much people await from folgirovanoy brilliant wrapping. "

:rofl: :rofl: here is so and gets caught with "khvirmennoy gave" :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 17 2012 13:03:06)

+1

Ah correctly, for smell. Popular way to :cool: It can and base scents, she OK cheaper.
With of last fishing. Sit, enleve,, snooping around, smotryat.-A sho knight? -Velosiped! I ?, axis about! There's gravy. And prikormka? Have been arguing explain, from what its skonstropolit, Slippery to in Kremenchug for 50 kilometers not to go. Through clock, on same place. Enleve, can smell-some kislyatinoy'm so amped right now. , I take it out from basing stone package, in offense zabrodivshaya mixture of Makukhi, Dirty and something even. People has tried, that vyschlo-not know. In as!

Tell please, who any enjoyed prikormkoy "Dialogues about a fishing trip." Have us in city of emerged such a month 2 ago, the price on it 22-24 Grzywna (., in abroad on 900gramm. I in no clothing left looked 4’s different packs, as on me, then faction in all four similar petty and color have all, too, virtually measured only with small axis, but all in dark tones.

On of last a fishing trip better klyovalo on sunny prikormku, catching FD Sport + FD Cinnamon, albeit cinnamon not many've shaded the, more accurately has tinted with zholtyy color FD Sport, because as used just one pack Cinnamon's, yes and smell she generally not added particularly. Although how I know autumn better facing fodder and less his scents. In light of this I quite confused on fix zameshivatsya in next time, next week again rallied on Dnepr river and thought were in side FD Sport Black + FD donnaya or FD Sport Black + FD Karp Mixa + FD bream, and now even not know on fix better zameshatsya, can who will help clarify or volunteered on the path the true, d very appreciate it. Thank you.

Experience examine alternative treatments for river industrialized fishing zero, so can Th something not the sitting, but about color of -letom tried promoted in potato gun of Gray color of maize flour flavored (at all something this was dert, proseyannaya through petty a sieve). After adding and changes color of has changed structure capture of-little small fry, many bream (until this was contrary) This is illustration to repeatedly vstrechaemomu argument that, bream without fear goes on bright spot coarse blot, unlike small fry. But what about the fall-this only on Julian calendar), on-my even summer not ended and warmly in September promise.

+1

Handling of a its’fishing cupboard. In other words - test on salivating palate :)

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12139411/IMG_0968.jpg

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Preferred reasoning about prikormke