All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Preferred reasoning about prikormke

Preferred reasoning about prikormke

Posts 811 to 840 of 999

Fiestvod wrote:

Nu here is. Such stones.

Not ah and you sho wanted to. Need to renounce all fish harvest to conclusions to do. And garlic on karasyu works and this all known fact. :flag:

Fiestvod wrote:

Garlic either retches chesnochnitsey and debauch) 1 to one and in a jar as dip)

With so entails the there smell a tenth of the remains. Better in oil some with neutral the scent of.

+1

Romeo
Could you tell me, please, can enjoyed or heard what pro Crumbs groundbait additive, (the English scientists). PV1 groundbait additive (glue for prikormki). Glue for prikormki usually do himself, but here is wanted try with the signature. Turbo seed, hemp, 500 g (the seed cannabis) 36 Grzywna (, in my for ready cannabis this not costly.
If you not are familiar with this producer, then here is Link
Interested in opinion limestone jags.

gross wrote:

(the English scientists)

She same "pastonchino" - krupnofraktsionnaya an additive in a mixture. I like his promoted in leschevye a mixture.
Incidentally, have Karp Zuma me pastonchino VERY liked - it the right :flag: border, a in and cleaners by buying spongy structure. But not turmoil. Is famously dipuetsya. In short, recommend.

duffy333 wrote:

She same "pastonchino"

Scientists case different. Accented specifically peatmosses (bread) and case pastonchino (this sticks)

лёша wrote:

forth is faring as tetracycline hydrochloride betain.

This is the most effective arises from listed 3? 100% ? In any same insufficient he is actually added?

And I have on Spain (on dacha) dill and on plotve and on leschu works well. Truth only summer.

kanisch wrote:

The case different. Accented specifically peatmosses (bread) and case pastonchino (this sticks)

Not-not-not! This and not the, and not another. Pastonchino (the right) - I have such a sense of, that this as dough for pasta. And to baking not have no relations.
Homilies diponut noodles-asterisks. But only Italian. They capable, but not lose form of, not become slizkimi and not sciatica very long. As times as have the right pastonchino.
I even was thinking about himself homes experiment-do about it - life tonus that for kneading, that for raskatki there is.

Although I have incapable such a sense of, that every producer under term "pastonchino" makes, that he likes. However as and under term "Hindsight" (crumbs) :disappointed:.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 23 2013 02:02:56)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

border, a in and cleaners by buying spongy structure. But not turmoil. Is famously dipuetsya. In short, recommend.

In any insufficient promoted dipy and what advised for spring small fry?

Ox f-fuck.. As I roarin '. I never rebuffed with few commodities Skyrocket, but here is yanked me traits in latest increasingly to take one a jar tigrovogo nut reported producer. Despite pictures of the in staff food and in staff-no clothing left I the thought there bank :crazyfun:

http://trikita.com.ua/upload/iblock/9ea/9ea224a277bf43f8de3888f84b05d3fe.jpg

And there I got a jar less spichechnogo box :crazyfun: in which strictly some peanuts 5 and not. :crazyfun:

Hi, as same I roarin '. :rofl:

Incidentally Turkish peas ??? interesting pleasant thing. Think theme.

Romeo wrote:

My company reimburses me as same I roarin '. :rofl:

That on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM was grifted as punk ass. :crazyfun:

Vadkh wrote:

What on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM was grifted as punk ass.

Javadxan :D

Romeo
Have producer written on abroad, bank 0.03 CT. All on fair, without deception have magician Suleiman. :crazyfun:

gross wrote:

In proportions promoted dipy and what advised for spring small fry?

I for small fry if and inscription pastonchino, then only dry and peremolotyy in a blender - to petty faction colorful one was. For me pastonchino - this had forced in primarily of bream in year time.

duffy333
Today received parcel with Crumbs groundbait additive, drew attention, that faction it's a biggy. Also we concluded, will have grind.
So same received supplements discover their beneficial virtues.. Additive very liked, smells saturated and comfortable. In the past year has tried liquid aroma this problem-la, if honestly smells virtually is missing

Vadkh wrote:

What on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM was grifted as punk ass.

You funny. And on fact - do o.o.

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/RruXo.jpg

:crazyfun:

gross wrote:

duffy333
Today received parcel with Crumbs groundbait additive, drew attention, that faction it's a biggy. Also we concluded, will have grind.

For of bream nothing grind need not. And for small fry and especially gustery very even need.
For bream restricting so. Is filled with in zip-package necessary number of pastonchino, dolivaetsya a bit Dipa, is closed, to qualitatively coke, to all just mixed up and in refrigerator, separate for vegetables. I do so svechera before fishing. Leave already on a fishing trip in ready mixture of perebituyu through a sieve.
And at all these zip-packages I have with different choices as dipovannogo pastonchino. Sometimes two with them on a fishing trip.

Question. And who-thread heard to have any thread producer Boylov was smells barbarisa? Here is something me suggests that many driven carps past such a aroma nathin 'not'll float?

Romeo wrote:

The subject. And who-thread heard to have any thread producer Boylov was smells barbarisa?

A plum eats all and why barberry not of moves that Skip. I tea barbarisovyy ah very respect. And plums love.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 28 2013 15:00:25)

Romeo wrote:

The subject. And who-thread heard to have any thread producer Boylov was smells barbarisa? Here is something me suggests that many driven carps past such a aroma nathin 'not'll float?

Here is this smells very reminds barberry http://www.lkbaits.com.ua/easyshop/boil … -500-g.htm

Last edited by pavlikua100 (Jan 28 2013 15:23:54)

pavlikua100 wrote:

That this smells very reminds barberry

And smells what reminds barberry.

Vadkh
With first times the reference chyoto not vstavilas. Sorry

Compote not quite reminds barberry - mixture of from known smells're carrot, Dyushesa, barbarisa, Buratino. He has collateral effect - smells very persistent, "adhesive" and through some time is beginning to to inspire revulsion, but very worker.

Will have to do category: Berberidaceae both: Boyle and inspect on practice :crazyfun:

Your visitors somewhere on Forum mentioning, that use, as flavouring, essences from the deli, in camping on CHAMPION And barberry.
I have once on bread with blackstrap essence is Crucian slightly on Bank not cry his LULZ.

Romeo
Roma, yesterday incidentally was Passover. Can be now go to collect nelikvidy enough. On prikormku in the most times - kashernaya on most don't care to. :crazyfun:

майк wrote:

your visitors somewhere on Forum mentioning, that use, as flavouring, essences from the deli, in camping on CHAMPION And barberry.
I have once on bread with blackstrap essence is Crucian slightly on Bank not cry his LULZ.

This to by Tony (aka dood) if me memory not changes.
But I, too,, after this Council, bad about molesting essences from supermarket. Me liked. Fish perhaps, too,, 't deliver klevala.

One problem: Good very essence in our "gamazinakh" find problematic.

Last edited by КАМ (Mar 27 2013 16:59:17)

Acetic Skincrute, essence - here is this thing. One of the best, there is no - the most the best flavor SOLAR, contains simply "lndecent childrens this product. :crazyfun:

Vortex plus for every bream from 1 kg :jumping:
Accept downpayment :D

Last edited by Monster Crab (Mar 27 2013 17:07:11)

Rembrant wrote:

This is the most effective arises from listed 3? 100% ? In any same insufficient he is actually added?

In softer hay for fattening fish betafin (96% betain) is actually added from calculation 500 -3000 g on ton feed.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Preferred reasoning about prikormke