All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Preferred reasoning about prikormke

Preferred reasoning about prikormke

Posts 841 to 870 of 999

oleg wrote:

By the way has tried grow moldy worm himself. More nefarious affairs to imagine not can. 3 times was growing, and here is until fishing so deal and not recover the. Has acted gag reflex, and with the store-bought nothing, rybalyu!

Watched in youtube as grow moldy worm in special dumpster - nothing not grown sick))

Himself as something handled cultivating worms in vazonakh for flowers, to wife not learned and want say, that special effort and not were expending, here is only banana animals and mix-- with soil periodically and been collected "crops" until wife not withdrew from themselves and not forced to remove zhivotinku from apartment.

Varian adding in prikormku fish oil (mini-springs)

Looks it is tempting, but here is will attract whether this fish?

rytas wrote:

looks it is tempting, but here is will attract whether this fish?

Vsplyvayuschiy fat raises predusmatrivaet prikormki with a, but they immediately same are falling on bottom (prikormka not's riding) as with geyzernoy prikormkoy, i.e. attracts fish with offering facile and medium-size strata water sink and not deters in polvody, so as this an effect lasts several minutes, but this all until that axiom.
So same plus moreover, that itself fish fat is icons bid (spinningovye atraktanty such as UMPlRE: Strike pro made on the basis of fish oil) should to influence to attract fish (karpyatniki add fish fat with somehow bid, to fat not popped up because for attract Karpov).
Want to 400 dipovat the bait in fried parboiled, to if bottom strongly zailennoe, its suspension units off "a tad" in moment vsplytiya fat and basic neatly to the surface silt (I.M.H.O.,).

Here is that long wanted to srosit, but all as something Yaroslavl State University from heads!

There is aromy and essences in composition which enters intergenerational accounts! What impact he exerts and for what he created there? There is whether from whom negative / positive experience use of such aroma-herb essences, and also time year and temperatures water? Ah generally will take whatever steps are entire the intel for of digestion! PCA!

wrote:

there is aromy and essences in composition which enters intergenerational accounts! What impact he exerts and for what he IMoje there?

Bad about molesting such only one season, so that strongly clever nothing not Id say. If look on them as aromu the she or works, or not. If look separately on alcohol, then - Uh, spray in crime as well, on worm and moldy worm not particularly liked. They are prepared even 4000m2 as well as from skin and I. Ah themselves alcohol to drink same tried.

On influence on fish Id say the next, has tried different ways humane euthanasia (killings, for example terminally or incurably ill fish). One of methods - lower its in alcohol, death promised an instant. Industrial alcohol homes not it turned out. Lowered the in the glass with vodka. So she a disease, first "mentalist and vykatila eyes." Then in sight taste the quality of product and "went dance with FIBPlus." Ah then died of course, ah'd kill, too, hardly survived if would tried a cistern industrial alcohol drinks.

wrote:

there is aromy and essences in composition which enters intergenerational accounts! What impact he exerts and for what he created there? There is whether from whom negative / positive experience use of such aroma-herb essences, and also time year and temperatures water? Ah generally will take whatever steps are entire the intel for of digestion! PCA!

If am not mistaken, then atraktanty share on "winter" (on the basis of ethyl industrial alcohol and are used in temperatures water below 15 degrees) and "summer" (on the basis of glycerol).
Interestingly, and that concerns of boosters, as they interact in tandem with prikormkoy under influence various temperatures from rising water?

wrote:

here is that long wanted to srosit, but all as something Yaroslavl State University from heads!
There is aromy and essences in composition which enters intergenerational accounts! What impact he exerts and for what he created there? There is whether from whom negative / positive experience use of such aroma-herb essences, and also time year and temperatures water? Ah generally will take whatever steps are entire the intel for of digestion! PCA!

If we are talking pro the, that alcohol contains in culinary essentsiyakh the this normal, so as alcohol in cookery is used quite widely - this a preservative and a special spicy taste. But in primarily alcohol this solvent. As known organic liquid flavoring are based on eteric oils. Precisely essential butter give the extraordinary and sustained smells. Essential butter not rastvorimy in water, but rastvorimy in rubbing alcohol, in turn alcohol well soluble in water. In a series of dipov also is used alcohol, as solvent and for use in cold time year, so as temperatures freezing spirtovogo and maslyannogo mortars different. Finding industrial alcohol in prikormke in minimum doses no nigativa and harm for fish not bears.
Let me give you saying L. P. Sabaneyev:. "In the hot time bream soon falls asleep, but in Cold water or in snow especially if him, as this make in Germany, put an in his mouth cube bread, wetted vodka, he easily contain several hours and can be taken but quite a significant distance. These sometimes enjoy fors his in the ponds and Lake. "
PS: All because of is not truth, and conversations on Hell subject according to issue. My experience use of alcohol in prikormke on Cold water definitive conclusions not gave. In my opinion he raze not aggravated, but in, too, time and not made things better rabdotu prikormki. On warm Vade alcohol not used, yes and believe this plus.

+1

sava2011 wrote:

But in primarily alcohol this solvent

Having looked this video, wondered about how, that on spirit basis of attractive supplements have superiority over glitserinovymi / excess, although low--as fats there not go off, for such a skleevayuschuyu ability to a mixture they could not give:

Last edited by gandikap (Apr 7 2013 17:46:37)

Despite entire vizulnuyu repulsive I am option Number 2, I would still Lorre makes a bet what of them more effective (by the same carp we should drink a). Yes and works whether prikormka need to assess only in comparison, and on a fishing trip, this simply opinion, and not moreover

Hi,. Finished another site migration excercise as donochniki on peas tyagayut little slapping and pile of carp decided to ??? try "to portray" something in this spirit. Who, that thinks?! If to example take Trophy column Feder Corn. it gives you gas. Add there rasparenykh gorokhovykh flakes as Zoom did on Donce, fuck and all of this on fletku will effect?! Given that temperatures water not more + 8? Or that's better the peas and improper use popozzhey?!

Peas boil and then "peretirat" on this I poytit not can. Breaks. So decided to go more civilized "track" :crazyfun: Nu and pea pelletsa 4 mm Prince until heap buzanut :flirt:

Here is only minds concentrated by hazy doubts not quite whether, and the will translate only not cheap either product :confused:

Or not bother and harvest on "stink box." Liver, which already themselves has shown in this season. But soul experimentation is tearing resurfaced :shine: :crazyfun:

Sit in reflecting - sho buy on the next fishing. :tired:

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 11 2013 08:10:53)

Romeo wrote:

Sittin 'in reflecting - sho buy on the next fishing.

Me-it comes your problems. :D

+1

Romeo wrote:

finished another site migration excercise as donochniki on the peas tyagayut little slapping and Karpov

If this they in this year tyagayut, then questions

Romeo wrote:

Illy that's better the peas and improper use popozzhey?!

Romeo wrote:

That only minds concentrated by hazy doubts not quite whether

Not relevant are.

Romeo wrote:

Illy not do come and harvest on "stink box." Liver, which already themselves has shown in this season. But soul experimentation is tearing resurfaced

From report spinningistov about how, that tolstolob began walk bubbling below the surface (was zabagrenno several individuals even) and intensified pike perch can be suggest, that began periud revitalize prednerestovoy "gulki" and have others. Fish interesting fideristu.
I would became use prikormku 2kh types of, to test activity and location fish: Melko- or srednedispersnuyu, but not can find some duct (flet I.M.H.O., until quite) and passively on dynamics, and 2yu such a same, but with adding paper, which would have been floated (but not geysers), for example ground nut, groundnuts, flakes.
As option test on 2kh spots, and then mix entire prikormku and harvest on the contestant, which better attracts fish.
P. S. Not would prevent add any busterochku.

wrote:

if this they in this year tyagayut, then questions

Not. Not in this. Think on Cold water peas works or not. :dontknow:

Simply lies prikormka. If not works, then not want wasted money in water dismiss. And if not works (ah there is such a 4-1-1 on peas either), then easier buy another, and this to leave on then :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 11 2013 12:58:34)

Romeo wrote:

Corn. it gives you gas boil and then "peretirat" on this I poytit not can. Breaks.

Roma, but on the fig peretirat? A blender our increasingly! Quickly and in Tao-set a pulp, that and through some gauze increasingly the very will have hosted.

P.S. A blender not suffers-wife not shouts.

Doka_60 wrote:

Roma, but on the fig peretirat?

Doka_60 wrote:

Blender (device) our increasingly!

Deal in is that I created not love prevents porridge boil. The collective some. Even cereals on karpovye session I fermentiruyu, but not can weld it (exception wasn that cannabis. So and think if and to mess with the peas and, then green-bean prikormka + pea flakes as option regard.

Question stood not quite whether. And here began to already advising as peas prep :dontknow: :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

Dont. Not in this. Think on Cold water the peas works or not.

I you not counselor, but in 2 nutshell Id say in respect pea plants. In the past year catching until mid-November, and peas used constantly, US FD Sport + FD Black Sport + peas 0.5 kg. And fish teetered on point entire fishing trip, with 80% caught fish, was bream.

Corn. it gives you gas boil and then "peretirat" on this I poytit not can. Breaks. So decided to go more civilized "track

Breaks exactly so same, in past season bought apartment flour for sample, made tattletale and on it zameshalsya. Bream, podlesch answered, previous gettin 'in the way on peretertom puree - catches roughly are equal. Statistics truth there is no, two fishing just. Been caught host at Moscow in sporting event place.

+1

Can poorly sought, but not has found. Enlighten, please, in issue changes (as would this correctly call something? :dontknow: "slovey" lacks :)) "aromaticheskogo spin" ready prikormki.
Will try on detail by explain what want. :)
For example, I take prikormku "A" and prikormku "B", mix them all together and increasingly such. In water, that d promoted in prikormku, leave aromu, say, "only" (a la "yesterday killed").
Lies not prikormka, and the! Fishing. More accurately, try harvest, for full "op!".
Somehow learn, that today is so apparently driving "garlic."

question: That to do with previously cooked prikormkoy?
Options answer:
And) Aromu "garlic" adding directly in it.
(In my opinion: if without water, how something "not on instructions"; if with water, then need to have, as least, once dry prikormki, to withdraw from pereuvlazhneniya, yes and as such a "was a rattlesnake" (only + garlic) can positively influence fish?)
It comes) Should I toss them "under its feet" and get somethin 'a new once.
(In my opinion: malku increasingly would still, that cannabis; on-my, the most "a virtuous" way to)
In) < >

P.S: In advance bring apology for moral and much trauma, caused by fact reading the issue. :)

Can be get somethin 'without Arom, aromu promoted in the course industrialized fishing, Grand Marnier liqueur small in scraps squarely on the feeder, figure out labor zameshaesh with the main prikormkoy.

On complex retaions and a complex fish (in particular Crucian) often arrive with base, aromy leave directly in the feeder on 3-5 zabrosov one flavor, after identify labor aromy leave in prikormku, if such not there are, decision volyuntaristskoe either Grand Marnier liqueur that the, either to leave base and toying dipami. In my opinion

+2

Likewise whether :flag:

Mr.Puff wrote:

question: That to do with previously cooked prikormkoy?
Options answer:

1. If this on pond, then can will have and change place. If "zakinutaya" aroma repels fish, then "a rattlesnake mixture of" with addition of a new can be obtain already on bottom.

2. If this river with a good the passage:
2.1. Try in part of prikormki (with "honey") add a bit "adequate" aromy. Will: Honey-Fruits. Honey-Skopeks and camping on D. And suddenly?
2.2. Can be (again same in part of) add neutral base and "garlic." And suddenly? Karpyatniki and not the prevent.
2.3. And if "suddenly" not gonna fly, then batter's box now a new and aromu desirable, as colleagues counseled. Is unknown who pro garlic said. :crazyfun:

3. The old lures from day one can be not under its feet, and: Diving, but in late fishing and in several seats. What good throw the seeds out, those Demidovich, that yesterday on him same was biting,. Privazhivanie tickles.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Apr 12 2013 17:35:51)

Couple of thought for this and other hyphenated industrialized fishing.

Go you on city, you on meeting rightly move simpatichnaya girl. And you immediately in anybody thought such: "About the Beautiful girl! I would its you! ", and when she passes near, you still patients feel its perfume and they you like, and again you in anybody emerge thought, roughly:" Yourself a nice, funky girl and smells from it, too, good. Good perfume!.. " Go on city further and again the same the situation, another simpatichnaya girl, but with other spirits, and again same very attractive and you again emerge thought roughly such same as and in the first time: "And this, too, yourself a nice, funky girl and smells from it, too, good, albeit perfume other."
So here is, fish - this you, girl - this prikormka, and perfume this aroma in prikormke. And with this can be do conclusion, that importantly this the right prikormka in the right place, and scented ones if she, in this moment must be for example fresh fruit, can be different, importantly to connotation was the right, the which fish now likes. And almost would still no aroma will this fruit, importantly to fish basis this smell identified with (perfume different, and likes and the and the smells). We same not on for competitions, where fish can withdraw to rival, have which and girl and perfume better. ^ ^

And about your issue, I for themselves in this season decided to so. First choose not more 2-3 increased the and to fish on them, so say open their for themselves. And learning understand, that and when likes fish on this a reservoir. And for this the very prikormku to do without acesta acorda incredere Guvernului the principal smell, i.e. under your dough not promoted nor any Arom, and so same not until moisten its until the end of. And then in the process industrialized fishing, can be distill a bit prikormki in another capacious and there already scents its with the help spray. Roughly as offers Dumchev. Stuck, can with this and something tickles.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Old lures from day one can be not under its feet, and in water

Can be home, and in freezer (if a large number of and toad weighs heavily throw the seeds out. After defrost works better position not worse, only aromy can be add / renew. In my opinion

Last edited by (Apr 12 2013 20:53:37)

wrote:

You can home, and in freezer

I always so do. Normally fodder works. For example in this year after this comp in March remained liters 20 a mixture with coarse motylem. In the freezer. And then two fishing very even normal on fish capturing the "relics of." Why to emit?

ooomax wrote:

First choose not more 2-3 increased the and to fish on them, so say open their for themselves.

:D 1425 one Dnistrovsky Reservoir ????? for discoveries several generations) It as would and one river, only in different places, fish on ways to the issue nutrition suited.
About aromy,, too, adhere moreover, that prikormka for start importantly the mechanics the right have must, and slabovyrazhennyy own basic flavor (on alleged fish), and forth in the process labor aromatiku and pick a can be, if this needs.

ooomax wrote:

and aroma if she, in this moment must be for example fresh fruit, can be different, importantly to connotation was the right, the which fish now likes.

One simple example, one days fishing in past season on Reservoir. On the morning on podleschu-leschu is so apparently driving prikormka chocolate-koriandrovaya, the pourer dipuyu. See works "caramel", leave its in prikormku - increasingly works even better! On the evening, poklyovki like as and there is, but rare and more often idle. Yes and podleschik some quite not like. I'm organizing dipy. "Caramel" speaks out. "Strawberries speaks out." "Chocolate" speaks out. An improvised village "Robin Red Soft" - active poklyovka, and fish on the hook! One, the second already prettier than. A small pause. 'm adding more this is burning a mixture directly in prikormku, dokarmlivayu - in during 1.5 hours after this, enleve dimensional podleschey and leschikov. :unsure: At next day prikormka increasingly the same so say "the basic", only promoted already nothing in it not it took. And from dipov strawberries and barberry worked, peppers same at all no reaction. Although, such variations on my ordinary church rarely occur, but sometimes increasingly same occur.
But case and such, not are they biting normal, buzanyosh in prikormku porridge boiled yachnevoy yes roller mill wheat, and are they biting so, that no searches "labor" aromy not requires) :D

+3

ooomax wrote:

And learning understand, that and when likes fish on this a reservoir. And for this the very prikormku to do without acesta acorda incredere Guvernului the principal smell, i.e. under your dough not promoted nor any Arom, and so same not until moisten its until the end of.

Sorry if d to speak now about MemoryLifter young. If of course speech goes about from a pipe prikormke. Simply himself already there on such same past. And had to to return to roots and begin all with starters. So downcast their stupidity:

1. Odors this well, but mechanics prikormki more important.
2. I still not know that such "bright smells." Sometimes bukhnesh "isn't quite your thing" even 4000m2 as well as have the most eyes (him) neacyony - and with catch of the day tonight, and sometimes, to add what any "on the tip knife" and nibble is worsening. If colleagues will help with this deal d thankful.
3. And "isn't quite your thing" accented different. Dry longer work, but on a smaller shattered windows actions. Liquid further travels but less racks. (Too utrirovanno of course, simply to mark the, that different they).
4. Odors accented still different and to promote appetite. Not know as explain. Ah here is pshennaya gruel she and reeks. Has on smells and eat up. And smells houses ah very forces drooled allocated, but decided on smells, I expect see goose, and if there will cabbage, I be offended. Fish not stupider me in sense to devour.
5. "Odors" accented organic and synthetic. Here is here I at all won't say it anymore. 'm an ignoramus. But smells "of anise" from one producer today may increase nibble, and adding the other "star anise" ukhudshim - this fact.
6. Every element of prikormki (especially multi-component) has its smells and taste of. And not fact, that simultaneous their use (on in an odor and (or) Italian tastes) like a certain fish, in awoke place, and in a certain time.

And now's imagine God forbid anything all possible variations from all points. And I began correct mistakes not with vonyuchek, and with components. I.e. defined minimal their number of, which provided would achieve escape the mechanics, and guaranteeing not used to scare away would fish (not where nibble). And further. Add droblenykh quality or ground and certifies? Add raw peanuts or FRlES? Farmi "the weed fry, grind, boil?
And biscuits? And camping on D. And camping on P. Adding two-three-four component of immediately can be obtain big plus, and can be minus. Here and smells, and taste of, and mechanics already is changing. Obyasnyalschik from me of course. In general me would with this deal. Until is obtained, that five components this better than one, and much better than twenty-five.

Although can and for good reason I with this beat myself up? Picked up by VDE which suited to the conditions and fish, and, he's a cripple mentor with "stink." But interestingly after all understand that one takes? Why, that you add. That this should was give, and that gives. Am asking to accept in attention, that every is deluding in measure their opportunities (Since). This I to what not fact, that my path the right and need him to follow. And "isn't quite your thing" I, too, 'm using.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Nu here is pshennaya gruel she and reeks. Has on smells and eat up. And smells houses ah very forces drooled allocated, but decided on smells, I expect see goose, and if there will cabbage, I be offended. Fish not stupider me in sense to devour.

But on the hook the, quite not "cabbage" natseplena) :rolleyes: Princip the, draw the scent of, you have to hold on the table promising "rich garnish", create competition minute doses of "beef", and catch it on this most "beefsteak" deviled "piquant sauce") :glasses:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Preferred reasoning about prikormke