All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Preferred reasoning about prikormke

Preferred reasoning about prikormke

Posts 901 to 930 of 999

Good day planuyu in ouiio sezon sprobuvati have us on river Dniester civil society organizations active prikormok for fdera VDE. Pdskazht in metering aace for them (? ekonom entities) iiaeia% of prikormku fsh drm variety. Abo rchka, abo paryane pshono aeacoaaoe not aa?oi? yascho loviti on two fdera the prikormka microchips them must case vdrznyatis, I May on attention to the iai?eeeaa on medum on blizhny distants zvichayna. But on dalny naprklad on khevku tazh itself tlki ? domshuvannyam a ? eu? blshikh fraktsy. Tung Chee must aooe ? i?a iie ? aeacoaaoe priesthood, itself?

Last edited by (May 25 2013 20:39:55)

If prikormka works, then on 2 fidera harvest-after zbochennya, on one ledve vstigash. And 2 different prikormki simultaneously mixing, support in labor autogeneous (douvlazhnyat) and trying to make on their work any good ones conclusions -zadachka even the kind.
Text or Zbirayus in chervn on Dnstrovske vodoskhovische, the the pitayu- zvdki himself, raising the in profl ? iai on o? subject.

Geu. Yesterday got stuck logging their prikormochnye reserves. In the coming 2 weeks in plans a long fishing trips. In end on balcony has accumulated about 100 kg those created by different feed. Now here is sit and think not sick whether I on entire head o.o. :tired: :crazyfun:

Protestantism became.% -)

Recall moves into media adolescence. On fishing summer traveled through day perhaps. And quietly managed a kilogram of boiled prikormki and zhmenkoy the growth Makukhi and gender a loaf bread on fishing :disappointed: From / To fields is headed the world?

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 14 2013 09:26:38)

+1

Romeo wrote:

now here is sit and think not sick whether I on entire head

In "Almanakhe the fishing trainer" (for 72 or 76 year, not remember) was appears vocabulary fishing terms. Definition of the fishing trainer: "Man, from the fifth quivering sense of under the form of any dam. note: The availability of fish in this a reservoir quite not necessarily. "

And that, with so diagnosis, anyone of us a normal? Roma, not worry about it, you not alone. :flag:

Romeo wrote:

. Now here is sit and think not sick whether I on entire head

Protestantism became.

Roma, so we for surrounding long care frywe :crazy:

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Roma, so we for surrounding long care frywe

:'(

Contrary :cool:

Us army and we invincible :flag: :flag: :D

Romeo wrote:

We're going in. Yesterday got stuck logging their prikormochnye reserves. In the coming 2 weeks in plans a long fishing trips. In end on balcony has accumulated about 100 kg those created by different feed. Now here is sit and think not sick whether I on entire head

Protestantism became.

Roma, I have in office (seats more another there is no :() is worth / lies red 300 feed and enormous Pandora Arom. :) I think you a healthy ;)

On days they`ve case occurred. So as I already not imagine nor fidernuyu nor karpovuyu fishing trip without will make a wheat, volumes of procurement this ingredients for the spell heavily. And here is my neighbors on home / work address given perception that I in apartment the hens I breed :crazyfun:

On my denial was told vesovyy argument. And why YOU've been watching so much wheat? The answer of course same their plunged in shock. Perhaps finger at to the heads behind withdraw :crazyfun:

Here is only yesterday past neighbors again two buckets wheat in apartment taking. :D

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 31 2013 11:13:01)

Romeo wrote:

here is my neighbors on home / work address given perception that I in apartment the hens I breed

:crazyfun: :D

And have us on a carp and bream more kukuruzku kislyat. Although gingerbread also we not poorly must work.

wrote:

Roma, I have in office (seats more another there is no :() is worth / lies red 300 feed and enormous Pandora Arom. Think you a healthy ;)

Weak you have records, as for such a number of feed in office. :tomato:

maury wrote:

A have us on a carp and bream more kukuruzku kislyat. Although gingerbread also we not poorly must work.

With kukuruzkoy hassle more. Time there is no its "dovarivat" :( A so of course same she Oh as not would prevent.

wrote:

Weak you have records, as for such a number of feed in office.

Fideristy people an interesting. For many greater [kayf]to capture 5 kil srani on 100 grams, than one or two fish on 5 kg :dontknow: :tomato: Get used to it.

Romeo wrote:

Fideristy people an interesting. For many greater [kayf]to capture 5 kil srani on 100 grams, than one or two fish on 5 kg Get used to it.

Ah not know, I when Holy enleve, then 4 kg prikormki lack with head, still and remains, this still without moreover, that then simply with lorries, without by Cormac successfully harvest hour iiaeia. And srany 5 kg and more.
There is no, simply in anybody not behind number of in 300 kg. This 6-7 big bags. This prozhivu.

wrote:

No, simply in anybody not behind number of in 300 kg. This 6-7 big bags. This prozhivu.

For average sportmena fiderista this perhaps and not ????? on season fishing trips, competition and training facilities.

And if harvest a major fish the this hilarious figure. On clock sypukhi kil 10 moves away even 4000m2 as well as running. I.e. in month least 40 kg only sypukhi. Season months 6. Here is already 240 kg :dontknow: A if sorevy and coaching received the and moreover more consumption :tired:

Dobryi day. Distressed regions. Fly fishermen, could you tell me what composition prikormki FishDream pick a for industrialized fishing bream in the Seversky Donets. Or offer its budget option prikormki :idea:

Dobryi day, personally I'm using the next composition: River, bream (the peas), sport black, molasses, syrup Brasem, scientists flyuo yellow, red + flakes pea plants and spelt be scattered has found would very necessarily would added, want immediately warn I in principle I'll hold you in feeder only the second year - experience the pinch and special results I not reached, maximum were podleschiki until 600-700gr, last week to example podleschik ever responds solely on one the worm + kukovskoe that garlic its air dough at nasal spray strawberries, here is how the so.

ALAN wrote:

Dobryi day, personally I'm using the next composition: River, bream (peas), sport black, molasses, syrup Brasem, scientists flyuo yellow, red + flakes pea plants and spelt be scattered has found would very necessarily would added, want immediately warn I in principle enleve on feeder only the second year - experience the pinch and special results I not reached, maximum were podleschiki until 600-700gr, last week to example podleschik ever responds solely on one worm + kukovskoe that garlic its air dough at nasal spray strawberries, here is how the so.

And you tried the mill salapinku with dobaleniem any sypuchki?? In first 10-15 zakormochnykh sypuchki should be slightly more, to pylila norms. This gives results personally for me on any River, and this not podleschiki on 500-700 grams.

Last edited by (Jul 31 2013 13:54:31)

Romeo wrote:

on clock sypukhi kil 10 moves away even 4000m2 as well as running.

As fermentiruesch sypukhu (maize wheat or even something)?

volod wrote:

as fermentiruesch sypukhu (maize wheat or even something)?

Ah sypukhu I not fermentiruyu. And wheat pumping on three days Cold water and on balcony. Then was irrigating. In build with a lid. Pumping variedades and I allow garenlassen more hours 12 and forward with pestnyami.

I already times fifth write this on Forum. Already zamakhalsya.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 31 2013 14:59:44)

wrote:

A you tried the mill salapinku with dobaleniem any sypuchki??

Has tried, but frankly any effect not noticing, and here is increase doses of pea plants, fish activated, at least in our edges - the Northern. Donets

Romeo wrote:

wheat pumping on three days Cold water and on balcony. Then was irrigating. In build with a lid. Pumping variedades and I allow garenlassen more hours 12 and forward with pestnyami.
I already times fifth write this on Forum. Already zamakhalsya.

Romeo wrote:

my neighbors on home / work address given perception that I in apartment the hens I breed

:rofl: :tomato:

Lexa2012 wrote:

FishDream pick a for industrialized fishing bream

In my opinion donnaya, Feder, bream. Have someone can, other preferences, me these like.

Romeo wrote:

Nu sypukhu I not fermentiruyu. And wheat pumping on three days Cold water and on balcony. Then was irrigating. In build with a lid. Pumping variedades and I allow garenlassen more hours 12 and forward with pestnyami.

Roma! This-same Braga.

For three days-perhaps even there is no. But intergenerational accounts there are already, can one alkashnya are they biting? :hobo:

Hello. Could you tell me such, under-fishing CUKK Puffi, perhaps, same there sense promoted his in prikormku. That then promoted (if, to example, PAC garlic)?

Pshykay lamb nasal spray on crime as with Alpo.

Last edited by sendy (Sep 13 2013 20:03:17)

sendy wrote:

Pshykay lamb nasal spray on crime as with feeds.

Edited sendy (Today 19 :03: 17)

Something such and suspected :cool:

Respected, could you tell me.
Want for fletov popolzovat in as a prikormki pelets, than't live in the zadipovannyy. Without any sign sypukhi. Goal - melkokarp / krupnokaras. What take?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Preferred reasoning about prikormke