All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » News on-ask (24 - 25.05.08)

News on-ask (24 - 25.05.08)

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

Feder - Trabucco Privilege Power Strike 3.6 Dam 30 - 100 grams + coil Shimano Exage 4,000 RA (the cord Whiplash (Metallica song) 0.06 mm + shock - leader the cord FireLine - 0.25 mm + expenses plastic vessels produced a pastry tube filled - protivozakruchivatel (hand 4 + 10 centimeters) + there's gravy a metal rectangular and 60 grams + ceasing 0.1 mm diameter (0.4 - .6 meters) + hook # 14 + foams + maggot.

Okunalki (DIPy) for bait - some kind compositions from DIPov from Trabucco, Sensas and independent Merefa.

1. 24 on May 2008 - have steamboat Osokorky (Kiev Metro) (17.00 - 21.30). Nibble weak. Had to harvest with hands, podsekal with the first potychki.

Hooked chekhon 1 pleasant thing 40 centimeters, and Blicca bjoerkna, a dace - just units 10 (from PI-PI-ofjuicy size until their fingertips).

All surveillance:

People something celebrated - in city returned yachts, paper boats and boats with razveselymi passengers:

http://i046.radikal.ru/0805/08/8df034a58cf6.jpg

Near steamboat, in 20 metres from it, spun around in a circle respectable species its, in-style “and la refused governance. ” To steamboat why something not global expansion coming. Time from time, under women’s overtaken and laughable, its a backdoor way chiffonaded the couple of small circles and again was given on the mercy of rivers. So lasted about hours. Then its exploded with seats and sped off in center cities:

http://i044.radikal.ru/0805/c3/f1b77724b5e0.jpg

In 20.00 gave water. In 20.10 s goalkeeper touched something heaviest and earlier his with seats - clearly not fish, but not to tear same tackle from-for this. Had to with large bearing down pull to Bank. Well themselves has shown the entire tooling and the coil (under fully zatyanutom behind friktsione and flazhkovom the brake - time from time under sharp drive staff also clappers on a coil and a bit twist are spaced otpuskalos).

Dragged her up meters 15 networks - putanki (perhaps, earlier with seats "cheerful" its and network experienced down upstream), with stuck 10 - 15 fishes size of in palm. Had to exempt fish from networks, the very network cut his and spewed:

http://i032.radikal.ru/0805/c7/2363b57b21e6.jpg

2. 25 on May 2008 - Hidropark (Kiev metro), contrary Gogol (p.m. - 13.00). Nibble weak. Had to to move in trap a with hands, podsekal with the first potychki.

Thank you udilischu, hand not’keep his on weight, in the same time it enough a powerful for instant sweep (martial arts) - with vershinkoy in 2 oz manages to tie a blood knot even PI-PI-dig fish, when nibble not the best drawer what.

Poymalos your heelbone plotvichek and gusterochek (from PI-PI-ofjuicy size until gender-their fingertips).

All surveillance:

Contrary, with hand Rusanovki, with morning observed green and red waistcoats, and also accumulation people and machines. I mentioned about for competitions House Rybak's on spinningu "still further - 2008."

Competed with 8.00 until 12.00. Particularly want point to work judges - they constantly however around the Bank Rusanovskoy La, with my hand this well was in sight - for time competition judges a pounding not one dozen kilometers - good fellows, guys!

http://i044.radikal.ru/0805/ca/19808cf18cf4.jpg

http://i009.radikal.ru/0805/1f/4f9a9ae4b4a4.jpg

Last edited by Dood (May 26 2008 11:54:06)

And what prikormka? Nor words about prikormke :glasses:

Dood not listen Potapa, and you start harvest normal fish. In Dnieper River its lack even in drying cities.

Have us even tackle is called speak English "'t", not "only try to dunk it" :flag:

Romeo wrote:

A what prikormka? Nor words about prikormke.

Fish-sicles - FishDream "station wagon" + FishDream "Feder" (on half a pack of) + powdered zlachnye groats from oats, wheat, corn - Gone Fishin '(lack 2 kg dry weight.

Fish indeed lack, here is quote still with one the report from eeaaneiai fisherman's, one Ser:

Day type election and type cities of Kyiv. Hi. Did you engine bed four small fry, gustery, podleschikov. Hidropark (Kiev metro). If look with right Bank, then meters 400 shift to the from bridge behalf of his creator - Comrade Paton Electric Welding Institute Yevhen famous scientist. Report to Genady because, that caught several cyprinids kept rybov - podleschikov, which had let for maturation and recognition of the, that anyone ball fodder case not only in claims of, but and on the hook. Plotven took away, now not know, that with it to do: Wife otkazavlas iai?i from cleansing and further processing, so, likely, will have ramming himself into and become brasseries alkonavtom. Hope, that friends not would give their. Now in continuation of about fish. On hook # 14 behalf of a Japanese man Gamakatsu was izlovlen bream weight in 3 kilo 700 grams, that was measures have headings, one of coastal gendelykov, and now I have there there are two mugs free beer (Hi,, again about dark beer! All the more, in Monday, with morning. All the more after the election. All the more - after days cities. All the more - after fishing. Horror!) Got it on traditional for nest seats bait - foam + 2 moldy worm. In fidernom kormake spelt be scattered + Fishdrim a dace + she for Cold water + still 5 elements of, of which can name gamarusa. Bream they units on 15 mobilok (he was in these minutes more vy mozhete vyuchit angliyskiy, than all Kiev candidates, combined). Even given to wedding couple a selfie with this rybom on happiness, after what (note!) sore of was edited using tripaflavinom, and himself fish (male person) launched still like newlyweds under the clacking of devices. Hope, come plains, because my tel recorded. Such a here is Lies in vskr. Fishing contrary Laurels - in place, where we this spring first time met on fishing with Yurichem.

Dood wrote:

powdered zlachnye groats from oats, wheat, corn

And why? In prikormke this all there are already.

Romeo wrote:

A why? In prikormke this all there are already.

On the principle of - than more elements of, the better. :dontknow:

In next time stuck without cereal, correct FishDream Stick Bakery Aroma + "(for tide need to do stickiness prikormki lot more, before with this well coping well this oatmeal (gerkulesovaya) component) :rolleyes:

Dood wrote:

In next time stuck without cereal, correct FishDream from "" Aroma + "(for tide need to do stickiness prikormki lot more, before with this well coping well this oatmeal (gerkulesovaya) component).

Stop sign. FishDream from "" Aroma + "serves as amplifier aroma and Zatemnitel prikormki. For increasing of polyurethane prikormki need to use FishDream Stick Bakery station wagon "or FishDream Stick Bakery Corn. it gives you gas" :flag:

Romeo wrote:

was. FishDream from "" Aroma + "serves as amplifier aroma and Zatemnitel prikormki. For increasing of polyurethane prikormki need to use FishDream from "" station wagon "or FishDream from" "Corn. it gives you gas" :flag:

Yes, a bit did economics fail memory - the right name "aromatic CDM currently additive + the nozzle sitch" from "from Fish DREAM in huge on 200 grams :yep:

Romeo wrote:

To increasing of polyurethane prikormki need to use FishDream from "" station wagon "or FishDream from" "Corn. it gives you gas"

Roma, and if in prikormku instead FishDream from "" Corn. it gives you gas "add mung bean flour flavored? This will increase stickiness or flavor? If flavor, then what fish on it goes?

oleg wrote:

Roma, and if in prikormku instead FishDream Stick Bakery Corn. it gives you gas "add mung bean flour flavored? This will increase stickiness or flavor? If flavor, then what fish on it goes?

And I where know? o.O

oleg wrote:

Roma, and if in prikormku instead FishDream from "" Corn. it gives you gas "add mung bean flour flavored? This will increase stickiness or flavor? If flavor, then what fish on it goes?

There is opinion, that pea smells scores all the rest. For gluing works well oats (gerkules).

Dood wrote:

. Cities of Kyiv.

And well was would reconstitute all Kiev forumchanam on a joint fishing trip.

Данил wrote:

A well was would reconstitute all Kiev forumchanam on a joint fishing trip.

I already has tried do this on House for fisherman - swim together on Rusanovsky host, until still not grew the grasses. Pulled up then only FK Tauras Taurage.

He correctly says: If fly-fish himself - the you was on one fishing. If together with you a still 9 man, then you a turn immediately on 10 church (saw other cordage in fact, another prikormku, the bait, another tactics and technique industrialized fishing and anything) :cool:

How many already enleve fiderom in Kyiv, but rarely are outfitted with neighbors on fishing with fiderom. Mostly with "two knuckleheads" or stalechnymi rods.

In principle I can on Saturdays after lunch, hours with 16 until indefinitely, and also with morning on Sundays - until night. Machines there is no, so make my way their move urban transport, further on foot. If there is proposals on these weekend, then tell on BOS (can, and still anyone joins) :flag:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » News on-ask (24 - 25.05.08)